Guessing what the Lich King legendary card will be

General Discussion
It's 100% obvious the Lich King himself is a card. Like.. Come on. We have the likes of Medivh, Deathwing, Garrosh, Varian, The Old Gods etc etc. And Lich King being the main villain in the expansion & missions.

And Lich King is in their promo materials. Icecream Citadel promotion event and his job interview videos and working att Blizzard.

I predict the Lich King will be a neutral legendary card and will be the legendary revealed LAST in the final reveal on Monday.

What do you guys think?
Yepp and I guess he will be free for everyone like Cthun
05/08/2017 17:43Posted by Freddeben

Aaaaah. Interesting spin on it! I remember you got C'thun. That was a nice idea. But i think Lich King will be meta defining and not given to everyone. But i like that idea too!

I think he will be 10 mana 8/14 taunt with maybe a battlecry and a deathrattle like the battlecry Varian have with pulling out minions from your deck and deathrattle freeze the enemy board and equip frostmourne. :-)
Battlecry:
Destroy all frozen enemy minions, summon a 2/2 or 3/3 undead minion on your side of the board for each one that dies.

i suspect it would be something like this, considering the freezing effect is very much apparent in the expansion, and its the lich king, what use is he if he doesn't summon the undead in some way.
05/08/2017 18:01Posted by MBvideo
Battlecry:
Destroy all frozen enemy minions, summon a 2/2 or 3/3 undead minion on your side of the board for each one that dies.

i suspect it would be something like this, considering the freezing effect is very much apparent in the expansion, and its the lich king, what use is he if he doesn't summon the undead in some way.

Actually i was thinking something along this too! Like Rafaam's mummy army. Maybe summon 6x 2/3 taunt ghouls?
05/08/2017 17:47Posted by Remus

Aaaaah. Interesting spin on it! I remember you got C'thun. That was a nice idea. But i think Lich King will be meta defining and not given to everyone. But i like that idea too!

I think he will be 10 mana 8/14 taunt with maybe a battlecry and a deathrattle like the battlecry Varian have with pulling out minions from your deck and deathrattle freeze the enemy board and equip frostmourne. :-)

Well there will be missions and prologue so I hope he will be given away for free like Cthun.

But I guess Lich King will be the last one to be revealed.
I HOPE IS TOATAL !@#$ OR NOT A CARD SO I WON'T GET A %^-* LEGENDARY WHEN THERE ARE GOOD LEGENDARIES, LET THEM ALL BE CRAP SO EVERYTHING IS EQUAL
05/08/2017 17:47Posted by Remus

Close one. Not bad :D
Not that pricey but taunt and frostmourne is playable as card. Not bad at all
maybe it will be a legendary just like the new class legendaries that replace the hero but every class can have it on their deck