Payed vs gold packs

General Discussion
Hi, so I am having a very bad RNG with hearthstone in the past 5-6 months. To give an example I will report my experience since the new expansion launch, I've bought the expansion from which I got around 8 legendaries, 9 epics and a bunch of rares. In the same day I bought another 17 packs with gold and got 1 legendary and a couple of epics 2 or 3. Since that day I kept opening 1 or 2 packs a day (bought with gold) and I got just 3 epics at max and no shadow of a legendary, not from arena, tavern brawl or the free packs from the expansion. Not to mention the golden legendaries, been more than 3 months at least since I've seen one.
And it's hard not to be upset and think of a "conspiracy commercial theory" specially when you look at certain players streaming and opening double golden, triple legendaries or legendary after legendary (even if they push in gold/money)
What I would want is for blizzard to be fair and post the drop rates for europe and rest of the world the same way they did in china, specially with the last patch change in drops, cause it sux when you put time and money in a game and you see no "profit" in gameplay.

P.S. : I really hope this post will go trough cause my last identical one was deleted and it did not break at all the code of conduct.
You didn't provide enough detail for anyone to help you. It would be nice if you could.

Regarding the drop rates, they are equal across servers. You can find the stats on the Internet. Interestingly those stats were gathered by observation of publicly available Youtube videos and Twitch streams.

Search those stats, compare to yours and/or provide your exact data and maybe we can help you out in understanding what happened.

Best of luck in your future pack openings.
In my opinion these streamers or youtubers get these double goulden tripel legend ect ect because it will push players to buy more packs and put more "investments" into the game (profit for blizzard) u'd probably think that u'd at least get a legendary and to be honest it's probably blizzard doing that on purpose and it may not sound fair but it acctually kinda is when you think about it these streamers most of em make a living out of this and it has premoted hearthstone to the public eye and made it more popular in the gaming community adding numbers thus profit to the game and after months of hard work they do deserve a reward
-NOW TO THE LOGICAL EXPLINATION:
These streamers probably have spent more money on the game in 2 months than you did in 5-6 and have oppened hunders of packs and played countless games so it is kinda logical that when you acctually open 600 packs that the 1/600 chance to get 2 legendaries in one pack is going to happen on the 599-600 pack i mean me am a f2p and am grindig asf playing day and night reading and learning about the game and i already noticed that i can sometimes face golden heros and many decks with good cards i don't really know how much my win ratio has grown exactly but i am winning more games now so my advice to you if rewarding gameplay id what you are after start working hard and i deduced from what you that you probably have a decent card collection so you really have potential now good luck and sorry for my !@#$ty english
@Vlad - my drop rate is just an invention or something to complain cause I have nothing better to do? for a "forum regular" your observation is rather useless. I've stated my observation based on my gameplay, and no, the drop rates are not across all the servers, there is no declaration of such sorts, meanwhile being forced to provide drop rates for asian servers, not servers in general, does make you think that the drop is not equal in all the regions.
So if you do not have any useful remarks please restrain your, excuse my language, butt kissing replies (that can be seen in most of your posts)
For those who love numbers:
5 free packs (0 legendaries, 1 epic, 6 rares)
50 money packs ( 8 legendaries , 9 epic, 32 rares without dupes, 4 golden normal)
39 gold packs ( 1 legendary, 4 epic, 12 rares without dupes, no golden)

So is it my immagination?
XDDDD I LOVE YOU MAN
NOW TELL ME THE GAME IS''T !@#$ING RIGGED
For me
50 gold pack (3 legendaries,4 epics,haven't counted the rest)
So you hit a purple patch during your paid packs...congrats? This really is just a coincidence. In Un'Goro I opened 135 free packs and if I cut up certain sections of that I can also make it look odd, be it the 1 in 53 stretch I had at the start or the 6 in 40 I had following it or the 0 in 37 after that, when using such a small sample it proves nothing. (The reason I used my Un'goro numbers over FT is my 115 free FT packs were extremely boring from a variance stand point, pretty much 1 every 20.)
31/08/2017 16:42Posted by Axharien

This is too small of a sample size. The only relevant information is that you got the average rate of epics.

50 money packs ( 8 legendaries , 9 epic, 32 rares without dupes, 4 golden normal)

This is extremely abnormal. To give you an idea I opened 110 paid packs and got 4 legendaries which is a bit below average considering it included the "guaranteed in the first 10 packs" legendary.

This seems below average but in fact it depends on how many packs were you away from the pity timer in your previous batch. It's not uncommon at all to open only 1 legendary in less than 40 packs depending on when was the last legendary you opened. Sample size is also small and implies quite a variance.
For those who love numbers:

So is it my immagination?
The numbers aren't your imagination, but the conclusions you draw from them are. As Vlad pointed out, your sample size is way too small. What you're doing is the same concept as rolling a die 6 times and then concluding that the die is broken because you didn't roll the numbers 1,4 and 6.

Drop rates pretty much don't matter for most, if not all players, since their sample sizes are too small for the drop rates to even out. A drop rate of 5% means that the more packs you open, the closer your legendary count gets to 1 in 20. But you need enough room to even out the luck factor. A normal player opens between 50 and 200 packs I guess, but that's not nearly enough. I'd say even somebody like Kripp doesn't open enough for a drop rate to matter.

Btw those drop rates are estimated from streamed pack openings (at least from the source that I know - gamepedia). When I saw that source for the first time, they estimated those drop rates based on a sample size of around 28 thousand packs.
Nah Blizzard were forced to confirm the 1 in 20 average for legendaries (and 1 in 5 for epics) when the Chinese laws changed. Was kind of funny how people were making a big deal about it only for their statement to be things we already knew, because of sources like what you stated.