Balance Update Coming September 18

General Discussion
In the recent Upcoming Balance Changes – Update 9.1 blog, we discussed the details and philosophy behind balance updates that are coming to several Hearthstone cards:

• Innervate - Now reads: Gain 1 Mana Crystal this turn only. (Down from 2)
  • Fiery War Axe - Now costs 3 mana. (Up from 2)
  • Hex - Now costs 4 mana. (Up from 3)
  • Murloc Warleader - Now reads: Your other Murlocs have +2 Attack. (Down from +2 Attack, +1 Health)
  • Spreading Plague - Now costs 6 mana. (Up from 5)

This update is currently targeted for September 18th PDT. Please note that updates for mobile devices may take a few additional hours to propagate.

Once these card changes are live, players will be able to disenchant cards that are not Basic (Murloc Warleader and Spreading Plague) for their full Arcane Dust value for two weeks. Basic cards cannot be disenchanted and will not be available for an Arcane Dust refund.
13/09/2017 14:52Posted by Zaerhinon
This update is currently targeted for September 18th PDT.

1) You stated no time, so adding timezone is useless. It would have sense only if you would write, that it would be applied at midnight or if you would write any other time relevant status.

2) I can tell you, that many European players are quite fed up with already displayed lack of respect to Europe (lack of news and delays of news for European forum and official European blog, lack of feedback in European forum, overlooking of feedback from European community in forum, higher prices for European customers and some more) and you find it too difficult to even at least use CET timezone instead of PDT timezone? I really wonder how far will you go to show even more disrespect to European players.
I was working in international European IT company and we managed customers in different timezones. Our standard was to post times in relevant timezone for our customer and GMT time in parenthesis.
Example ... 10:00 CET (9:00 GMT)
If you are not aware of it, nobody uses PDT in Europe, nobody except arrogant disrespectful Americans.
17/09/2017 09:01Posted by Motylek
13/09/2017 14:52Posted by Zaerhinon
This update is currently targeted for September 18th PDT.

1) You stated no time, so adding timezone is useless. It would have sense only if you would write, that it would be applied at midnight or if you would write any other time relevant status.

2) I can tell you, that many European players are quite fed up with already displayed lack of respect to Europe (lack of news and delays of news for European forum and official European blog, lack of feedback in European forum, overlooking of feedback from European community in forum, higher prices for European customers and some more) and you find it too difficult to even at least use CET timezone instead of PDT timezone? I really wonder how far will you go to show even more disrespect to European players.
I was working in international European IT company and we managed customers in different timezones. Our standard was to post times in relevant timezone for our customer and GMT time in parenthesis.
Example ... 10:00 CET (9:00 GMT)
If you are not aware of it, nobody uses PDT in Europe, nobody except arrogant disrespectful Americans.

1. Blizzard, and especialy the monkey who post in this forums dont give a banana for european players or european comunity.

2. Dont expect respect or interes from them here.

3. (Not so relevant for others) Is good for me il move from pc to consoles. I keeped my pc just to play some blizz games, il miss war3 but eh, looking to how blizz is going il do myself a favor.
I like that Blizzard nerfs those cards, but tell me, just tell me. Why am I getting my defensive cards like voidwalkers and other low cost taunts when I am against a priest or jade but never get those cards against aggro? I just want to know, do you give those stupid aggro decks an advantage no matter what till they will get nerfed or what?
i can understand the awful spreading plague disaster you had to fix but why are you messing with fiery war axe man that card needed no changes and the murloc war leader was a bit harsh. and the innervste is not a real card anymore its a !@#$ing coin.