Oktoberbrawl card backs for everyone (if you care)

General Discussion
Got my two card backs from Oktoberbrawl - the same way as in the past Tyrande case. If you care about more selection for your account, just google "guide to get tyrande reddit."

The same procedure can be followed for the card backs. Currently, most countries are inelligible for twitch prime activation, this way you can overcome it.
But its still retarded to offer something that everyone cant get or need a guide...
11/09/2017 20:00Posted by Freddeben
But its still retarded to offer something that everyone cant get or need a guide...

By no means am I disputing that fact. I would prefer everyone to be able to get everything collectible in a collectible game. Alas, that is not the case. That's why I'm sharing my experience, basically, as a PSA.
I would participate.. if I could. Even though my country seems eligible at this stage, I can only sign up for Prime with a credit card. I do not have or need a credit card, so I guess I'll pass.

Kind of hilarious that such a big company is trying to get into our national market, but doesn't support any of the main payment methods used by consumers here (which is not credit card).

PS. I don't want to fake my subscription.