Nerf Vicious Fledgeling?

General Discussion
In recent games I had a ton of situations, where Vicious Fledgeling really stood out as a card that seemed overly powerful to me.

My question is, do you think this card is overpowered and if so - how would you nerf it?
Tbh it should've been 4 mana since forever. A 3 drop should never have the power to just win the game on turn 4 if not removed - neither should a 4 drop, but at this point you might be able to answer it.
09/09/2017 09:40Posted by Releaz
Tbh it should've been 4 mana since forever. A 3 drop should never have the power to just win the game on turn 4 if not removed - neither should a 4 drop, but at this point you might be able to answer it.

I don't mind its cost, what i hate is how it benefits from free face hits, blizzard should be discouraging this "win before turn 5" bs, but they don't.

They could make say "If this minion kills an enemy minion, adapt" - the reason why its broken is that its a "ignore the living crap out of everything and just go face" card.
I actually agree. Whilst it is going to see way less play due to the innervate change, the amount of my decks where I just jam in 2 vicious fledglings (usually if I want to run curator) as an extra win condition, is dumb.
Agreed. In arena it's even worse because there often is no way to counter it so early on.