Welcome Bundle

General Discussion
So i got a little problem with the Welcome Bundle. I bought one on another account , it worked perfectly. But when I tried to buy another one today the price increased and I couldn't. I'm playing on my phone and I tried to buy it with google play just as last time , but the price got increased for some reason
You can only get one Welcome Bundle per account, hence its very cheap price compared to other in-shop products.
Also, the prices on iPhone are significantly higher than those on all other platforms, so that might be the reason of the price increase you've noticed
... hence its fair price compared to other overpriced in-shop products ...
26/10/2017 03:59Posted by kyross
You can only get one Welcome Bundle per account, hence its very cheap price compared to other in-shop products.
Also, the prices on iPhone are significantly higher than those on all other platforms, so that might be the reason of the price increase you've noticed

I tried on a different account , I am also playing on Android , I had the same amount of money when I bought it on the other account and it worked on that one
I tried purchase bundle on ininal card again again and again but I cant purchase after I looked my ininal card and my 4euro has gone and I cant purchase bunlde my money is taken and not given me back.
pls blizzard give me money back
08/08/2018 17:19Posted by zeref
I tried purchase bundle on ininal card again again and again but I cant purchase after I looked my ininal card and my 4euro has gone and I cant purchase bunlde my money is taken and not given me back.
pls blizzard give me money back
please explain the problem again in very simple and short sentences.