How do I report a player?

General Discussion
16/08/2018 23:32Posted by Kim
What about someone who added you as a friend just to use vulgar language and cuss you out? For no reason

In that case it is up to you who's requests you accept. After all, what's said between the two of you is just that. Between the two of you, Blizzard can't really get involved. You could screencap the chat though and send it to support, see if that helps
16/08/2018 23:32Posted by Kim
What about someone who added you as a friend just to use vulgar language and cuss you out? For no reason

Bad manners in chat can be reported through the socail tab of the Blizzard launcher app.
"Roping" can potentially fulfill rule breaking and hence be alright to report since...

Disruption / Harassment: Engage in any conduct designed or intended to disrupt or diminish the game experience for other players, or to disrupt operation of Blizzard’s Platform in any way, including the following:

Harassing, griefing, abusive behavior or chat, deliberately poor teamwork intended to undermine other players’ experiences, DELIBERATE INACTIVITY or disconnecting, and/or any other activity which violates Blizzard’s Code of Conduct or In-Game Policies.

But its like impossible to prove if one is roping because hoping in the other one to concede because of that or just because thinking so long, so all the reports would be almost certainly dismissed, still, one wouldnt be told he reported for no reason.

Do what others and for example watch some movie during the game.

Thumbs down mean less than nothing around, no need to care for those.
@Kain I don't think anyone could disagree with what you said :D that should have been put at the begining of the post for less chatter
A player seems to have found a glitch in Hearthstone. We played for perhaps 5-6 minutes. The person almost beat me, and started going "Well Played", but I regained a lot of life and took out their biggest threat. So, it's their turn again and this person wasn't about to win as they had expected. So. This player has a card raised, as if to cast it... And it seems that as long as they keep the card raised then the Out Of Time and burning rope won't trigger.
I've been taking screenshots...

This began at 3:45 PM... And I'm stubborn, so I refuse to concede... And it is now 4:40.
So almost... An hour... Of just nothing.

I have a lot of proof, video and 50+ screenshots. I want this player to actually get some heavy punishment, because this is a concede-hostage strategy that really destroys the game. So, Blizzard, where can I send the nickname and the proof of misconduct of this player?
this is no glitch, but a well-known disconnect issue. your internet connection most likely didn't go down, but your connection to the blizzard server did for a brief moment.

the floating card that you are seeing only marks the moment in which your game froze.

maybe restarting the game would have made you reconnect to play your game.

so your opponent didn't do anything malicious here.
13/10/2018 15:46Posted by khisana
this is no glitch, but a well-known disconnect issue. your internet connection most likely didn't go down, but your connection to the blizzard server did for a brief moment.

the floating card that you are seeing only marks the moment in which your game froze.

maybe restarting the game would have made you reconnect to play your game.

so your opponent didn't do anything malicious here.

It's worth noting that this would be trivial to solve for a competent dev team, a group of first year comp sci students, or a trained chimp. Blizzard just choose not to.
Are you a Programmer

Im not so i wouldnt know what im talking about

Is it really that easy to fix a connection Issue that can acure worldwide without knowing where or when?
How to report hackers
18/02/2019 15:28Posted by Boss
How to report hackers

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/12473117392
Currently in a game against a player called Walzor who has managed to hack to game to stop his turn from ending at the point of me winning. What do I do?
18/02/2019 16:14Posted by BigHugger

Is this really the way to go about it?
I used the email address provided to report someone about a week ago, and I got f*ck all response.
Currently in a game against a player called (...) who has managed to hack to game to stop his turn from ending at the point of me winning. What do I do?
Step 1: Edit the post to remove the name of the player you falsely accused. Even if it would not have been a false accusation, it's still against the TOS of this forum to name and shame players.
Step 2: If it happens frequently, find out what causes the internet connection issues on your end and get it fixed.
Step 3: Until you have that fix worked out, whenever it does happen again you force-quite the game (Alt-F4 on windows), then restart to reconnect to the game. If you are fast enough you might not even lose a turn.

For the current game (assuming you are still waiting) it doesn't matter what you do. Your opponent got the win and a "your opponent left" message after your connection dropped and you didn't reconnect in time.

More info and background here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20761745968
18/02/2019 16:14Posted by BigHugger

Is this really the way to go about it?
I used the email address provided to report someone about a week ago, and I got no response.
Yes it is.
I don't expect Blizzard to respond, unless they need additional data or need to warn you about something. Due to privacy concerns they cannot share what they decided/did anyway so if they did respond it would typically be a generic and useless "thanks for the report please trust that we will handle it up wew won't tell" anyway.
Alright, thanks. For clarifying and for cleaning up my quote. Did not go unnoticed.
Whats wrong with emoting lol. I wish there were more emotes, because I like the banter, have some fun. Saying thank you when someone hits you with 10+ damage in the face, amazing when they play a !@#$ card.
Harmless, and an easy way to humor myself.
The roping however... Make that reportable and put all the ropers in one big group.
Gotta go fast.
26/02/2019 12:47Posted by Didilulu
Currently in a game against a player called Walzor who has managed to hack to game to stop his turn from ending at the point of me winning. What do I do?

ha ha ha, do you even know what the word hack mean? Can you even understand what individual would have to do to hack the game just to win?