Rose Tinted Glasses?

General Discussion
So, I just finished up playing a really long game of HS. Me with a Deathrattle Priest and my opponent? Control Warrior. Yup. Rank 20 Wild in all its glory. If anyone says they miss the days of Control Warrior tearing up the meta, they lie! I did 86 points of damage to him and still lost.

And you guys thought Cube Lock was bad?

Still, I much prefer Wild to Standard at the moment, and I damn near finished the 100 damage to a hero quest in one game. So every cloud...
How many games did you play and lose against control warrior? I never meet them.
How many games did you play and lose against control warrior? I never meet them.[i][/i]

That's the first one I've played against in forever. I'd actually forgotten how frustrating it is to play against them! All of the classics were there, Justicar, Elise, Emperor Thaurissan. It was like a role call of Standard from 2015.
#coolstory_bruh
I think I misunderstood your opening post, nvm
it's just a good match up for them, you were meant to loose, if it was a different deck you were playing maybe you'd have seen how outdated control warrior is
06/02/2018 17:25Posted by Sheercold
it's just a good match up for them, you were meant to loose, if it was a different deck you were playing maybe you'd have seen how outdated control warrior is

More than likely. My Quests at that time though meant I had to use a Priest Deck of some sort (Win 3 games with Priest and Deal 100 damage to the enemy Hero). Still, I had flashbacks to the days in Standard where you'd cue into a Control Warrior every other game. Brrrrrr...