[Suggestion] New legendary cards as awards for number of ranked and arena wins.

General Discussion
I saw that Blizzard team said they are struggling with finding ideas on which rewards they should add as players reach particular number of ranked wins. I think it would be cool if they added new permanent standard cards as rewards for reaching 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 50000... wins in ranked and arena. Why arena? Because people would have another cool milestone to get in arena and maybe play it more than now. Since those are two of the only statistics we have in Hearthstone, it would be nice to get rewarded in both, and arena is important enough as ranked to some players, or even more. Those who get to those number of wins they would get golden undisenchantable version of the legendary card, and those who want to craft it, can craft it freely, something similiar to promotion cards. It would add more cards to standard and it would solve reward issue with which Hearthstone team is looking to find solution to. They don't need to be strong like meta legendaries, but I would like them to be specific or fun to play, something wacky like Elite Tauren Chieftain, Gelbin or Marin. What do you guys say?
25/03/2018 11:54Posted by Txarqul
and those who want to craft it, can craft it freely,

I'd like to have those be basic cards, someone (maybe I?) once suggested that the class legendary would be to get at lvl 60 as a basic card, I'd love that cause:
value
controlling the amount of those
It would be probably too much legendaries if you would get them for all classes number of wins. It would be nice if in total wins you get legendaries, and in classes wins you get commons, rares and epics. Good way to fill up the basic set, yes. But they should be made craftable to make them able to new players too.
That's not a bad idea. Not sure on the arena idea though as if you think about it you're pretty much annoying everyone with the suggestion. People who prefer constructed have to play arena to get the card and people who prefer arena get a reward they can't use for arena lol. I'm one of the very few who would actively benefit and I can see why it's not a particular good idea.
25/03/2018 12:04Posted by Ixnay
That's not a bad idea. Not sure on the arena idea though as if you think about it you're pretty much annoying everyone with the suggestion. People who prefer constructed have to play arena to get the card and people who prefer arena get a reward they can't use for arena lol. I'm one of the very few who would actively benefit and I can see why it's not a particular good idea.

I mean, if you don't play arena, you can craft the legendary if you really want it. But arena ones can be made that aren't that strong, maybe just for fun. And if you play arena, you get reward for it, especially if you're good at it. Arena is Hearthstone gamemode as ranked is, so why it shouldn't have rewards as ranked does?
You get rewards for every run....

My point is that it's not really a reward seeing as they can't use it. That's why when you see any discussion about arena rewards the focus is almost entirely about the gold given out because they don't care if you give them more dust/cards because the can't use those to play more arena.

I'd be like saying the constructed reward should add the cards to your potential arena drafting pool instead of your collection.
It would be nice if you have like 1 card for every class that you can get as reward and use in arena. Maybe even that you get 1 in draft always when you start particular class, and then you have to choose other 29 cards. It would reward new players, and cards wouldn't have to be OP, just good enough to pick it in arena.