Lunara doesn't have hero power animation?

General Discussion
Is it just me or everyone else have the same bug? I have bought Magni, Medivh and Alleria, they all have their hero power animated. And i don't have golden hero unlocked for neither of them.
I think theres a flower on top of the hero power when she uses it
14/04/2018 15:22Posted by Skrublord
I think theres a flower on top of the hero power when she uses it

What i meant was the animation itself w/o interractions. It's just a picture, nothing moving etc. Like the Lunara character herself, she always animates.
Oh mb
You need 500 wins with Druid.
14/04/2018 15:26Posted by Warsong
You need 500 wins with Druid.

That's really lame. How come when i bought those 3 heroes they all came up with hero power animations already there w/o me needing to unlock 500 wins.. :-/
I just checked it out and its moving alright (on phone at least)
14/04/2018 15:27Posted by Skrublord
I just checked it out and its moving alright (on phone at least)

Then it's a bug on PC's? Since i watched on YouTube, the guy there has the same bug as me.
I forgot to mention that the problem is when you play against someone. The Hero Power doesn't animate like the character itself w/o interractions. My other heroes that i bought always have their hero powers animation on full time. And i don't have 500 wins with them.
She got much more than Maiev, she even has a special interaction with Malfurion while Jaina and Arthas don't have one
It should be fixed at some point, every other hero has animated hero power including the free ones
14/04/2018 15:38Posted by Skrublord
It should be fixed at some point, every other hero has animated hero power including the free ones

I just checked that. You are right. All other free heroes have their hero power animation working.