Hearthstone won't install

Technical Support
Greetings,
After some trouble with the Battle.net app (updating Blizzard Agent was stuck) I had to reinstall Battle.net. I had to install Hearthstone again but I just have a small window with just "Hearthstone installation" on it with a spinning icon on the bottom right. There is also a button "Start install" but i can't press it.
Can someone please help me? I have no idea what to do :(
Same here..
Heya,

It sounds like another program is preventing the installation from starting. Please go through the steps to enable the Secondary Logon Service and close background applications. Try the installation once more after the restart.

Have also tried:
* running as admin
* manually deleting everything in the various cache and content folders
* having a (casual) browse through windows Event Viewer

Originally, the issue was that the game would not run after clicking on the start/launch button in battle.net. This issue first appeared somewhere between 3-7 days ago and it's blocking me from playing 100% of the time.

Graphics drivers aren't the problem because I can't even install the game (and it's been working fine every day for months up until this point).
@SneezyDwarf, did you manage to resolve this?
Hi Guys, I had the same problem.

Pres the button for when you have the game and have to select a folder for battle.net to locate it, click that.

Then choose a random folder and hit ok.

Now you'll get an error that it could not find the right folders. After this errormessage you should be able to download the game.

Hopefully it workd this way guys, at least a good solution in the meantime they can fix the problem.
Press the button for when you have the game and have to select a folder for battle.net to locate it, click that.

Then choose a random folder and hit ok.

Now you'll get an error that it could not find the right folders. After this errormessage you should be able to download the game.

This worked for me, thanks.
Thanks LanderKappa, that worked!
Sluggo