Another hunter post

General Discussion
I've stated this before, hunter is way too much atm. They are everywhere too. Every 3 games you play 2 are hunters even in casual. When is the big nerfhammer coming down? It's about time. This is worse than when druids controlled the ladder with toggwaggle and star alligner. The majority of the player base is fed up with these decks, not that they're cheap but they have serious balance issues. Hunters will read this and say I'm crying but try any other deck except counter deck and try to enjoy some games, casual or ranked. I dare you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx_9E0Uu9Cg
Nerf because its a boring meta?

What would you suggest? Also in a month and about 7 to 14 days hunterdecks are loosing a ton of keycards
26/02/2019 11:22Posted by Toad
Nerf because its a boring meta?
But of course! When "it's OP!" and "it's unfun to play against!" excuses are getting old, they come up with more, even dumber ones.
25/02/2019 20:28Posted by Byzan2
I've stated this before, hunter is way too much atm. They are everywhere too. Every 3 games you play 2 are hunters even in casual.

If they are EVERYWHERE, as you suggest, why aren't you playing decks that counter them? I regularly beat hunters and when I do lose to them it's usually because I've either messed up or they've had much better card draw than me.

This is worse than when druids controlled the ladder with toggwaggle and star alligner.

Maybe that period was bad for you and others but, again, smart players were playing decks that countered them.

The majority of the player base is fed up with these decks, not that they're cheap but they have serious balance issues.

Only the players that are not smart enough to change their playstyle to counter what is popular.

Hunters will read this and say I'm crying but try any other deck except counter deck and try to enjoy some games, casual or ranked. I dare you.

I'm NOT a hunter player but, funnily enough, playing counter decks is the PERFECT solution. In life problems arise....and when they arise what do you do? You do something that enables you to overcome the problem. You don't just curl up in a ball in the corner and cry until somebody takes the problem away......and if you do.....you are going to have a very hard life my friend.
26/02/2019 12:17Posted by Rayven
I'm NOT a hunter player but, funnily enough, playing counter decks is the PERFECT solution.

You completely missed his point there.
26/02/2019 12:22Posted by Chicharito
I'm NOT a hunter player but, funnily enough, playing counter decks is the PERFECT solution.

You completely missed his point there.

And you've completely missed mine. By refusing to play decks that can counter popular decks he's creating his own problem. Its a competitive game. If you tactically play into your opponents hands you've lost before the game even begins. You don't see sports teams refusing to adjust their game to counter their opponents tactics.....you don't see salesmen saying 'the market is flooded with this product....every body must stop selling it so I can sell something!'....you don't see climbers walk up to a mountain and say 'aww this looks a bit tough, can someone lower it a bit for me'

I refer to the SECOND part of my response to that particular quote:

In life problems arise....and when they arise what do you do? You do something that enables you to overcome the problem. You don't just curl up in a ball in the corner and cry until somebody takes the problem away.

Grow up
You missed it again. Keep trying.

Edit: the clue is in Byzan2's quote.
@Rayven everything you wrote here is irelevant. And your examples are forced.

Let's see, I don't like what I have to play to beat a class that has cards like Deathstalker Rexxar, maybe if the devs didn't make cards that single handedly win games I could enjoy playing the game they make a living out of
I've stated this before, hunter is way too much atm. They are everywhere too. Every 3 games you play 2 are hunters even in casual. When is the big nerfhammer coming down? It's about time. This is worse than when druids controlled the ladder with toggwaggle and star alligner. The majority of the player base is fed up with these decks, not that they're cheap but they have serious balance issues. Hunters will read this and say I'm crying but try any other deck except counter deck and try to enjoy some games, casual or ranked. I dare you.

BRAVO....Monoton game ? HS.

You must be new. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Believe it or not, the ladder being dominated by one hero is not something out of the ordinary. I'm sure in the near future, whenever you're going to see a hero dominating the meta, you're gonna say "eh, only in Hearthstone".
26/02/2019 14:59Posted by Sheercold

Let's see, I don't like what I have to play to beat a class that has cards like Deathstalker Rexxar, maybe if the devs didn't make cards that single handedly win games I could enjoy playing the game they make a living out of

Speaking of forced examples, name me one card that SINGLE HANDEDLY wins games? Exaggerating much?
27/02/2019 10:12Posted by Rayven
26/02/2019 14:59Posted by Sheercold

Speaking of forced examples, name me one card that SINGLE HANDEDLY wins games? Exaggerating much?

Deathstalker Rexxar. It depends though what we're talking about, how realistical we are and how reliable we want the victory, for example Antonidas can win a game on the coin if he isn't removed, I won't play by any rules here
What does "single handedly win" mean exactly?
Elven Archer single handedly wins me the game if you're already at 1 health... But I guess that's not what you mean?
27/02/2019 13:52Posted by BigHugger
What does "single handedly win" mean exactly?
Elven Archer single handedly wins me the game if you're already at 1 health... But I guess that's not what you mean?
I assume he means that once you play a specific card the game is over for your opponent, no matter what he does at that point. And there is not a single card like that.

The closest that I can think of is Mecha'thun but even that requires at least two other combo pieces to win you the match.
Single-handedly means....by itself. No card wins a game by itself....ever. You need other cards to pave the way or set up a win condition. There is no such thing as a card that single-handedly wins a game as suggested