2 Legendaries

General Discussion
I opened a pack on Hearthstone and gave me a second Legendary Prophet Velen!! I remember that Blizzard said that we will not have a second legendary!!! I have 2 of them on my account!! What am i supposed to do?
normally you are not able to get duplicate legendaries, but if you own all the legendaries than you are able to get duplicates. So do you own every legendary?
Small addition to RandM's response - this goes per set. You got Velen so you must have opened a Classic pack. That means that you should only get a duplicate legendary if you already own all Classic legendaries.

(Simple way to check: go to your collection, then to crafting; select the Classic expansion, then type "legendary missing" in the search box)
Am I right in thinking though that, if you have a golden copy of a legendary, you can still get the regular copy and vice versa?
25/02/2019 12:20Posted by Rayven
Am I right in thinking though that, if you have a golden copy of a legendary, you can still get the regular copy and vice versa?

Yes. The golden copy and regular copy have their own IDs in the game's database so when the game checks if you own the card, the golden copy could be in your collection but the regular might be missing, resulting in you getting the regular copy.

^
The above is incorrect, as BigHugger below points out. Ignore the above answer.
25/02/2019 12:32Posted by BrotherRoga
25/02/2019 12:20Posted by Rayven

Yes. The golden copy and regular copy have their own IDs in the game's database so when the game checks if you own the card, the golden copy could be in your collection but the regular might be missing, resulting in you getting the regular copy.
This answer is NOT correct.
When opening packs and you get a legendary, the game checks which legendaries of that expansion you already have. For this purpose, golden or non-golden is ignored. It then picks a legendary from those you don't own, and after that applies the normal chance (I believe it's 10% or so) to promote to golden.

In other words, if you own regular Malygos but don't own any type of Ysera, then it is impossible to open either regular or golden Malygos until you have first opened (and not disenchanted) a copy of Ysera, and of course of any other legendary from the classic set.
If you own regular Malygos AND at least one copy of each other classic legendary, then you can find a new copy of Malygos, but it has the normal chance of being either another regular Malygos, or being a golden Malygos.
Ah. Turns out I was incorrect indeed.
My apologies.
Well my friends(BrotherRoga, BigHugger, Rayven, RandM) thank you for your respond! It seems i have all the legendary cards...but 5 of them i have them only in gold version and not in regular from classic set. So, is it worth to just disenchant the 2nd card? If not, what else can i do?
Once you have all legendaries of a set, there are some options you can take. Note that some can be combined but not all.

1. Nothing. Just be happy. Disenchant duplicates if you need the dust, otherwise just keep them. If you keep opening packs from that expansion you'll get more duplicates that you can disenchant if you need the dust.
(For legendaries where you have one golden and one non-golden, it is your choice which one to disenchant - some people like to keep the golden for the sniny decks, others like to disenchant that one for the extra dust)

2. Disenchant all copies of legendaries that you are sure you'll never play. You would for instance NOT disenchant Milhouse Manastorm while you are still waiting to find Alexstrasza, but once you have all legendaries that you want, you don't care anymore which legendary you open next so now it is suddenly safe to disenchant Milhouse.
But note that sometimes, due to shifting meta or synergies from new expansions, cards that were considered "bad" suddenly can become "good". If you disenchant Milhouse now, and then the next expansion has a card with a special synergy that makes Milhouse a popular card ... well, that's the risk you take if you make this choice.

3/ If you have a specific legendary that you would love to have in golden form but currently have as non-golden, then once you have all legendaries you can use a strategy to increase your chance. So let's say you want a golden Ysera. You first wait until you have at least 40 classic packs (bought or hoarded from not opening in-game rewards). Once you have 40 or more, you disenchant all your Ysera copies. Then you start opening packs. Due to the pity timer, at least one pack should have a legendary. Due to the no-duplicate rule, this has to be a new copy of Ysera. It still has the same (low) chance of being golden - but if it is, then it is definitely the golden Ysera you were looking for. If the first legendary you find while opening packs is not a golden Ysera, then it will be a non-golden Ysera. At this time, check if you still have 40+ packs left. If yes, disenchant and repeat. If no, wait until you're back at 40+.
(You obviously can also just choose to disenchant Ysera now and then open packs as you earn or buy them, but then you'll be without Ysera for a long period of time)

There may be other smart or fun things to do once you hit the stage where you own all legendaries of a set; I'll let others post that. (As a F2P player, this is all pure theory for me)