Phone games stopping and disconnecting

Technical Support
Hi,

I mostly play on my PC but also have the odd game on my phone when not at home. Since my last Hearthstone app update I have had a lot of games where it will just freeze the round and nothing happens until I close the app down. I can select cards emote etc but nothing can be played and the timer doesn't ever go down.

It is also not a usual disconnect as no message comes up saying reconnecting to game.

All that happens is I have to exit the app and when I go back into it I just get a message that says "you lost your last ranked game due to a disconnect".

This has only just started happening to me since the last update and have been using HS on my phone for a few years now.
The last game i just play now, had the same problem and i just needed 1 turn to win and go to rank 4. It happens alot when your close to getting a rank higher. it discourages you from continuing to play
13/02/2019 12:41Posted by CYNERGY94
Since my last Hearthstone app update I have had a lot of games where it will just freeze the round and nothing happens until I close the app down. I can select cards emote etc but nothing can be played and the timer doesn't ever go down.
Hello guys,

If you are still encountering this issue, please force-stop the app, uninstall it, and then reinstall it again after restarting your device.

Please make also sure you device meets the minimum system requirements indicated here.