Test Subject + Necrium Vial = ??

General Discussion
Does Test Subject return 2x Necrium Vials when you use this combination?
Isnt the one a priest csrd and the other a Rogue one?
27/02/2019 11:20Posted by Toad
Isnt the one a priest csrd and the other a Rogue one?
Yes, but both can get copies of cards from their opponent's class/deck.

As for the OP's question; theoretically yes, it SHOULD be possible. Test Subject doesn't specify the spells must be buffs.
I don't see any reason why not.
Good reason to do some tests. Would require rogue vs priest and both with burgle cards. Academic espionage certainly for rogue. And all copy cards for priest. Benedictus probably would be most secure to get that card from rogue.
27/02/2019 12:05Posted by Chameleon
Good reason to do some tests. Would require rogue vs priest and both with burgle cards. Academic espionage certainly for rogue. And all copy cards for priest. Benedictus probably would be most secure to get that card from rogue.

Rogue with 28 minions and necrium vail, priest with a draw engine and psyonic probe, I can play either of those, if anyone wants to try this text me
I guess the question in this case is whether the game first executes the Deathrattle and then adds Necrium Vial to the list of spells stored by Test Subject, or whether it first adds Necrium Vial to the list and then triggers the deathrattle. So you either get zero or two copies. (And two copies of all other stored spells).
Obviously once the Test Subject really dies you will definitely get one (additional) copy of Necrium Vial.
It’s easy enough to test with 2 people, just psychic scream the test subject into the rogues deck.