Android crash bug

Technical Support
I am using an android tablet with my software up to date but after the latest update, after about 2-3mins, the game just crashes. When I open the app again, I have graphical errors such as: Pink lines where card names should be, card backs and face heroes blacked out and once the entire screen was pink. It has nothing to do with card backs because I have been using default for the past 2 months.

I have tried clearing the cache and data to no avail. I have also uninstalled and installed the app again making sure that the app is installed on my internal memory and not the sd card. So now I am all out of ideas.
Has anyone else had the same or similar problems?
Hey GreenThunder,

Which tablet do you use, does it meet the minimum requirements?
Hello GreenThunder,
09/02/2019 19:37Posted by GreenThunder
Pink lines where card names should be, card backs and face heroes blacked out and once the entire screen was pink.
If clearing data and cache and reinstalling the app didn't help, please get in touch with device's manufacturer to make sure this is not a system/hardware issue. Unfortunately, we can only offer a basic troubleshooting for mobile devices, and this is not something we can assist you with via forum.

Note:
10/02/2019 13:26Posted by GreenThunder
It runs Android 7.1.2.
If I recall correctly, the latest official version for your device should be Marshmallow (6.0). Is your device rooted by any chance? These procedures tend to create issues with our app.

My device is currently rooted. Its been rooted for the past two years and I've never had any trouble until this latest patch. According to reddit, lots of people have been having crashing issues too although its mostly IOS, which I do not use.
Thx for the help but it just happened again, so I think I will just uninstall and find a different card game to play.