Looking for Group

06 Sep 2018 Snowfall Tavern! Misfits! Is the word that comes to me when I think of this server. A bunch of misfits looking to have fun with anyone regardless of how the out come is. Lax, casual, try hard, whatever it is, we look forward to coming together and making a community with you. Join us in our wonderful, and friendly community. We look forward to meeting you! https://discord.gg/45yESAuYggrasial3 06 Sep 2018
06 Sep 2018 If you still haven't played 10 ranked games Add me and I will help you to get the season mount. I can play any role. McHanzo#2260McHanzo0 06 Sep 2018
06 Sep 2018 looking for friends i am looking for people to play with, just for fun. i have a discord server for communication. if you're interestedd add me : wolfis#2919wolfis2 06 Sep 2018
06 Sep 2018 Looking 2 teammates to rank up in Team League Hi! Fellow rankers We are 3 friends whose wants to rank up in Team league and we are tired of random players.If you are willing to we can fit every slot tank healer dmg etc.Also you must willing to fit all too contact me if you want to join us. Ah also we are still silver but nearly gold in few wins!Duckington2 06 Sep 2018
06 Sep 2018 Looking to do TL Placements I looking for some people to do TL Placements, at least. I play Tank, Solo-Laner (mostly Tanks) and Support. Currently I am Sliver 2 in HL. If interested add me MoonBunnies#2833.MoonBunnies1 06 Sep 2018
06 Sep 2018 Plat 5 TL for experienced players I am a lvl 1006 player. who used to main tank but now is a all arounder. I do have a mic and as you can read knows english. Just the simple stuff Know to soak , do camps at the right time , dont engage on lower level. Do a correct build, are friendly , no one trick ponys You can be gold or whatever, just be nice and know the game ^^ (I did some TL with a friend but she wasnt that good.) Let me know!Harbinger1 06 Sep 2018
05 Sep 2018 Friendly and active game community discord. https://prnt.sc/jl9fqe Good morning/evening/noon! As you clicked the post, i must have caught your interest, so let me explain a little about “Pusheen”. The server is based around loneliness, as quite a lot of people deal with this on a daily basis. It was made in the hope of finding friends as some people find themselves without friends to play with. Some may not know how to make friends, and others may experience the “these are not real people behind the pc screen, so we can do and ditch them whenever we want” - mentality. Our server is trying to change that, by giving a platform where there is an friendly and social atmosphere. A place to grow, have fun and feel comfortable. It's a tool given for free, but you need to use it yourself. Currently we got games such as: Escape from Tarkov, World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, PUBG, Overwatch, Rust, Dead By Daylight, Terraria and The Forest. It is not a MUST to have those games, you can also simply join to be a social member, but it is highly prefered. - We also play games such as Skribble, Cards against humanity etc. once in awhile, where everyone can join in. We don't want 1000+ people on the server as we like it to be more personal and for friendships to form. So if you are interested in a tightly knit community who has fun together, a general chat that can be on fire once in awhile, and a place where you can talk about anything that comes to mind, join us now! This link will take you to the servers “holding cell”. Don’t fear, it is simply because we like to welcome new members. Once you have done as asked, you will get full access to the server, and thereby also see all the members. https://discord.gg/YraYhzR We prefer that you are 18+, as we want you have to be respectful and friendly.Aestyra0 05 Sep 2018
04 Sep 2018 [EU] Dedicated HotS Server | Discord Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing great. Its not easy to find a group with the same interest of yours to play with. So I would like to invite you all to a new Discord server I have made purely for Heroes of the Storm. Its for those who are looking for someone to play with. Its nothing fancy. I made it for the sake of teaming up with others and have some fun in the game. Looking forward to see you all there :) Discord link: https://discord.gg/5AuwtDA My Battlenet username: Kosar#2652Kosar2 04 Sep 2018
02 Sep 2018 LF Master assa Our full master team lf a assa for tl and heroes lounge. add me if you are interested CandleCove#21574CandleCove2 02 Sep 2018
02 Sep 2018 Creating a brand new tl pro team Making a new team Ex pro master/grandmaster comming back to game and looking to make a new pro team we play every night from 22 to 02 Got discord and all BNET guardian#22516guardian4 02 Sep 2018
02 Sep 2018 Looking for 3rd for TL Me and my mate are looking for third for TLs. I'm platinum1 in Hero (will hit diamond soon I hope), mate is silver/gold. I play support heroes mainly + artanis, tyrael, genji(70% winratio in 115 games overall). My mate plays mainly abathur (and I think that's why my Genji winratio is huge, because these two combined are strong with high outplay quality). As mentioned, we're looking for third, preferred an Assassin (carry) or Warrior (tank) main, but I'll consider everything of course. hit me up here or on BNet (Shey#2778), cheersShey2 02 Sep 2018
30 Aug 2018 Perfect By Nature Looking for HoTS players! Hi there! The fairly new game community Perfect By Nature is looking for friendly/active new players to join our community. Our aim is to provide a relaxed place for gamers to chill and play, meet new people or just play with mates but also a space for the more competitive player. We're always open for suggestions/improvements and we actively do our best to improve the Discord. If you miss something then we also gladly consider adding it (if ofcourse it'd have a positive impact on the community) Aside from that, we offer support for various games and have several bots to try our best and make the discord as comfortable as possible. For example, we have self-assignable roles that let you decide what type of games you'd like to see and what not. Interested? Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/f8t7Hxp & say hi :)Guedin0 30 Aug 2018
28 Aug 2018 Have Gall, Need Cho Anyone willing to play Cho with me weekdays during the day US? Pinkerstinks#1317 ThanksPinkerstinks1 28 Aug 2018
25 Aug 2018 / Romania / Discord / I don't think Romania has a discord server so I made one: Discord: https://discord.gg/xhreqP Romanian language: Serverul de discord l-am facut in data de azi care este 25.08.2018. Daca cauti persone cu, care sa joci alatura-te comunitatii.Katzy0 25 Aug 2018
24 Aug 2018 Main supp/mflex looking for a team Hellow! I am main support/melee flex 6350 games Solo league - Diamond 2 Team league - none (last seasons Master) About me: I'm from Ukraine, 23 years old, and my eng is weird xD/ Aslo i can play hots 24/7, if nedeed Battle tag: Midlight #2999MidLight0 24 Aug 2018
22 Aug 2018 Heroes Team Builder - Mechanospider - No friends list I can not select any friend on the teambuilder site, because there is no list of my friends. The facebook account is public and I gave access to the friend list. I tryed with another brower and I tryed to delete all cookies. Nothing works. Or is the team builder already dead?Crystalwolf5 22 Aug 2018
22 Aug 2018 Community looking for HotS players to join! Hello there o/ I am Mano, one of the recruiters for the community called WolfLAN Gaming. Recently we started a HotS pack. We are looking for people to join us that simply want to play games with a good bunch of people in environment that dispels the toxicity normally found in the likes of the Solo Q. https://discord.gg/MFuSemZ this is the link to our Discord server. Remember, after you join the Discord you should ask for an introduction! The HotS Pack gatherings take place once a week, at 8pm Monday, but we often play apart from them. If you have any questions add me on either Discord (Mano#4978) or Battle.net (Manorox#2263).Manorox0 22 Aug 2018
20 Aug 2018 Looking for a Cho'gall partner Looking for a Cho'gall partner (either Cho or Gall) to play in quickmatch or team league. I'm diamond, but rank isn't really important to me. llljjj#2179llljjj11 20 Aug 2018
18 Aug 2018 l f g Hey, Looking for some cool dudes to play with, or a steady team even. Add me if you wanna game wiggles1151Wiggles0 18 Aug 2018
18 Aug 2018 [LF Team of 5] Gold player Hi, I'm qLangiu and I'm looking towards creating a team of five. My current Solo Rank is Gold 5. Anyone interested, add and whisper me < qLangiu#2329 >.qLangiu0 18 Aug 2018
16 Aug 2018 A novice (soft of) Hello fellow HOTS players! I'll be short here, I am a returnee to the HoTS and looking for some players to play QMs with, feel free to add me on Sharac#21753Sharac0 16 Aug 2018
16 Aug 2018 Looking for a serious team Been playing since beta currently dont have a rank but been playing ranked for every season been masters to plat every season and was top 6-10 rank during first ranked season and was master during the most recent season. I main dps but can play just as good with tanks and i can also play solo lane depends on the teams need all i wanna say is that i am felxible and can play most char.GoneToxic1 16 Aug 2018
10 Aug 2018 Fun Game Community "Perfect By Nature" LFM Hi there! I've recently opened up a little community for gamers by gamers called "Perfect By Nature". The initial idea is to have a chill/relaxed community to play games in a friendly atmosphere and expand your horizon by meeting new players in our environment. Heavy flaming is forbidden (banter is allowed when both parties obviously enjoy it). We are considering a competitive scene as well but for now the focus is to enjoy the games together and improve the activity heavy. The Discord was a few weeks ago, we have set-up some bots and we'll continue to expand and develop the discord along the way. Often asked question: What do we offer? I'll list it as honest as I can. A fun, growing & active (we do our best to get more people in) community Active moderation Events when we have people interested in such An enjoyable environment with bots and channels/ranks for each game We can hook you up with our network in the eSports scene for those interested in that area Hopefully a place for you to meet new people And maybe even discover new games? ;) Our own Twitch Community, we also support streamers that are active in our community! Main language: English If you're interested, join the Discord below: https://discord.gg/f8t7HxpGuedin0 10 Aug 2018
07 Aug 2018 GM (TOP 75) LFT Hi there, i'm currently looking for a team for competitive play, 21 years old, i have reasonably good eng, playing since alfa test, generaly speaking i'm flex but main role sup/assassin Battletag: Myxa#2193 hotslog: https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=1010229 Contact me: Skype: dr.muxa. pref mail : m9154888828@gmail.comMyxa0 07 Aug 2018
05 Aug 2018 LF players who need to level up characters I need to level up some characters to lvl 5 so I can start playing ranked. We can play some games vs easy AI with my stim pack to get maximum XP in minimum time.NRT1 05 Aug 2018
05 Aug 2018 Plat LFT Plat Dps\Flex player LF an organized permanent team with passionate and experienced players to play TL \ Tournaments. Darkon#21721Darkon1 05 Aug 2018
04 Aug 2018 Fever Clan is Recruiting for HOTS 2.0! (15+) Hey all, I am the HOTS admin at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 75+ active members of our HOTS section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks! We have weekly organized game nights Thursdays @ 9 PM EST, and we are working on setting up an organized weekend event. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play D3, OW, SC2, PUBG, and other titles. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me BaumDeezy#1953 on Bnet or Baum#4959 on Discord. See you in the Nexus! BaumBaumDeezy51 04 Aug 2018
01 Aug 2018 [OD] Flex player LFT Hi i'm a Master/GM player, i wanna change my competitiv experience with a English Vocal team. I could adapt another role, but i'm more confort with flex pool. My first and last team was REDSTORM. we didn't do real results during past OD but we started from far not so long ago. i rly wanna prove my motivation and ambition for kick somes !@# in OD so contact me for questions and maybe try-out. Novagnark#2537Novagnark0 01 Aug 2018
01 Aug 2018 Friendly and active game community discord. https://prnt.sc/jl9fqe Good morning/evening/noon! As you clicked the post, i must have caught your interest, so let me explain a little about “Pusheen”. The server is based around loneliness, as quite a lot of people deal with this on a daily basis. It was made in the hope of finding friends as some people find themselves without friends to play with. Some may not know how to make friends, and others may experience the “these are not real people behind the pc screen, so we can do and ditch them whenever we want” - mentality. Our server is trying to change that, by giving a platform where there is an friendly and social atmosphere. A place to grow, have fun and feel comfortable. It's a tool given for free, but you need to use it yourself. Currently we got games such as: Escape from Tarkov, World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, PUBG, Overwatch, Rust, Dead By Daylight, Terraria and The Forest. It is not a MUST to have those games, you can also simply join to be a social member, but it is highly prefered. - We also play games such as Skribble, Cards against humanity etc. once in awhile, where everyone can join in. We don't want 1000+ people on the server as we like it to be more personal and for friendships to form. So if you are interested in a tightly knit community who has fun together, a general chat that can be on fire once in awhile, and a place where you can talk about anything that comes to mind, join us now! This link will take you to the servers “holding cell”. Don’t fear, it is simply because we like to welcome new members. Once you have done as asked, you will get full access to the server, and thereby also see all the members. https://discord.gg/YraYhzR We prefer that you are 18+, as we want you have to be respectful and friendly.Aestyra0 01 Aug 2018
31 Jul 2018 need a 5th for team league We're looking for a 5th for team league! Discord onlyKnedgner1 31 Jul 2018
31 Jul 2018 Its Never Game Over! Discord for Blizz Games Hello! We are a friendly group comprised of forumers and Blizzard game enthusiasts looking for more pals to play with! We use Discord as our primary means of communication and extend a hand to have you join our group. If you’re shy, no problem – we primarily use text to talk with eachother. We do of course have voice channels to group up for activities and games. Come drop by and check us out! https://discord.gg/YkVA4bgSammyKnight33 31 Jul 2018
29 Jul 2018 Looking for Team League players (EU) come join the squaaaaad, we are all 18-25Ryqa1 29 Jul 2018
28 Jul 2018 Looking for people (EU) We're a bunch of 20-25 year old lads looking for additional players to join us in Team League. We play as often as we can, have great banter and play well. Come join us!! what's to lose :)KrisPBacon14 28 Jul 2018
28 Jul 2018 [TL] Flex looking for a squad to regular play [EU] HL Master level player with 6 years of MOBA experience(HotS since alpha, earlier DotA and DotA2) looking for a steady squad to play TL. I prefer to play bruisers/sololaners but can fit to the team composition/playstyle with 90% of Heroes if needed. Have some experience from Heroes Lounge and other amateur tournaments I played as a sub player. I expect proper shotcalling, wide meta and mechanics knowledge, regular full-team TL playing and most important the desire to develop both individual and team's gameplay. Will do my best to provide the same from my side. Feel free to add me (Kejnar#2609) if you are interested or have any questionsKejnar0 28 Jul 2018
27 Jul 2018 Discord Server For Gamers - or everybody! Hey there, I’m Melascula (yes, I know, difficult name) and I have created a new Discord server for Gamers of all sorts! I don’t want to write everything here now, because 1. it’s too much and 2. there’s also information in the server, so I’ll do it the quick way: -Discord Server -Gaming-related (mostly) -completely new with a few bots too -able to find players there for pretty much everything (not currently, but later on) -alot of things to talk about with anyone That’s about it. Interested? Add me on Discord and I’ll give you the link (can’t post it here) Melascula#2056 ~MelasculaDoctor6 27 Jul 2018
27 Jul 2018 previous moba semi pro lfg Previous league of legends semi pro looking to become a great player in hots, looking for other people to play with while i'm trying to get eligible for ranked. sleeF#21596sleeF0 27 Jul 2018
26 Jul 2018 Looking For Dedicated HL Team Any established groups of players or teams looking for a solid Hero League player to play with daily? 100% team player. Check out my stats if needed and give me a message on the game. Phar0h#2335Phar0h0 26 Jul 2018
25 Jul 2018 Stormy Heroes Party female gamers wanted Stormy Heroes Party is an international electronic sport team founded in Europe by gamers for gamers. Everybody are welcome to play if you follow Blizzards rules. We play every day 20:00-22:00 Central European Time. Contact me here on Blizzards forum or on Battle.net (Aadya#2434).Aadya20 25 Jul 2018
25 Jul 2018 Fun and giggles I start by saying I am new to this game. Been playing vs. bots. I am at level 59. I am looking for friendly people who can perhaps teach me a trick or two. Mainly looking for fun and chill games. Discord would be awesome. I am jolly fella from Finland. I like to have fun and laugh alot. Maybe discuss our favorite horror movies, or if UFOs are real? Add me if ya are jolly like me xD giGGling#21101giGGling0 25 Jul 2018
24 Jul 2018 Looking for TL players. Looking for TL players. Mid bronze level and looking to progress further. I'm 19 and my friend is 23 add me naruto9068#2478naruto90681 24 Jul 2018
22 Jul 2018 Arcania - Multi-gaming Discord Community Arcania's a casual multi-gaming community that has it's main focus on social activity in our Discord server. We're still small (currently 117 members) but we're going to be steadily growing in the coming days. We have quite a few HotS players around and we usually play daily. I've spent a while trying to ready-up the Discord server for new people. Channels for the popular games (you can always suggest more if there's people for it), places to share your memes & IRL pictures, a channel for anime and more. Also, no @mention spam, I consider that quite the problem in most servers these days. We also have a few streamers around so if you're active in the content creators community we'll give you a place to potentially grow :) Give us a shot if you want, our doors are always open. Free to stay, free to leave and always honored to have you as a member! You can join us here: https://discord.gg/J9TEsEB More events will come, but for now, let's try to build a nice community for people to call home ^Cloaked0 22 Jul 2018
21 Jul 2018 LF Mature Players to form a TL Team. I have been playing HOTS for 3 years on and off and yes did one season hard core to see what it was like and was TL Gold at the time. I have been now playing this game solo in HL and as you can imagine I get frustrated at the fact I can never get higher than gold with the random players I get teamed up with. Now I am not saying I am the bee's nee's but I know how to play this game and can play most class roles myself to a very good stranded. I am 35 + based in the UK, looking for players that want to form a good TL Team. Must have voice comms - Discord. Must be Mature. No requirements in your rank, just want players that know how to play and may be in the same situation as me. Must be able to speak English. Hit me up and add me or let me know you want to give this ago. Methods#2633Methods12 21 Jul 2018
20 Jul 2018 [Master] lf ppl TL Hey guys, since Teamleague is almost unplayable without a full 5man group I am currently trying to set up a consistent team. What you should bring: -ambition -the ability to follow a strategy -a working microphone (and basic english skills) - preferably a Rank around Master What we offer: -almost 9 Years of MOBA-experience -proper shotcalling -and of course everything we expect from you If you are interested in joining our ranks just send a friendrequest to Rollo#2556 and refer to this post.We are looking forward to a succesfull and fun climb into Grandmaster.Rollo1 20 Jul 2018
20 Jul 2018 LF players to play QM and unranked Hey guys ! Me and my friend are looking for people to play QM and unranked with. -We are looking for decent players. ( Very important ) -We were duo low diamond back in the days but have rusted a bit since. -We are playing on US servers -If we do well we could try TL My tag is îCñÏŸÙ8bÝPÒÃ#1211 , add me and my friend will add you afterward. Thanks!îCñÏŸÙ8bÝPÒÃ1 20 Jul 2018
19 Jul 2018 Looking for People for TL ^^ Hello, we need player's who play Bruiser/off tank and Assassin for playing TL,we are currently in Plat/Gold, we are looking for friendly (no rage) people for our playing. Feel free to add me Dejana#2405Dejana6 19 Jul 2018
19 Jul 2018 Looking For Team Players Looking for fellow good reliable players who are looking for similar team mates. I've had enough of being out with random clueless noobs who throw games consistently. Playing HOTS for a few months but am an experienced moba player, can more than handle my own. Will be playing daily from here on, if you like playing as a TEAM add me on: Phar0h#2335Phar0h1 19 Jul 2018
19 Jul 2018 Looking 4 Team Looking 4 Teamstefan1211 19 Jul 2018
19 Jul 2018 LF Organized team Plat Dps\Flex LF an organized team with passionate,experienced and toxic free players to play TL \ Tournaments. Darkon#21721Dárkon7 19 Jul 2018
19 Jul 2018 LFT Hello guys, I'm an former GM player in Season 2 2018, and I'm now looking for a team for the Team League. I could play flex but I highly prefer assassin, I'm from germany and looking forward to play on regular basis. As long as you don't mind my bad englisch-talking skills, I'd like to play with you and have fun. Greetings TheButzer#2131TheButzer1 19 Jul 2018
19 Jul 2018 Returning player LF Team or Players TL:DR at bottom of page in bold --------- Hey, I'm looking for mature players of decent skill and experience in competitive games. I'm 29 years of age and from Ireland. I started early alpha but haven't played since around the time beta ended. I was master in hotslogs before ranked play came out and stopped playing at Rank 3 just after ranked was implemented, this was due to a sudden death in my immediate family. I have competitive experience in HotS, LoL, CSS and CS:GO amongst other team oriented games; reaching low Diamond in LoL and Global Elite in CS:GO. My comms are calm and clean. I prefer to do analysis after rather than during the game. I can call if necessary but there's been a lot of new maps added I'll have to study. --------- TL:DR: I'm not fussy who I play with, I just ask for people who are: Above 16 years of age English speaking Decent comms and mechanics Bnet: Sleazyduck #2165 Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972920562/ I prefer to be added than reply here. Thanks for reading!sleazyduck3 19 Jul 2018