Technical Support

12 Apr FRAME DROP ISSUES WHILE STREAMING Hey all, Recently we've seen some reports of streamers experiencing degraded performance while streaming Heroes of the Storm. If you use streaming software and you're seeing frame rate drops in-game or dropped frames on the stream, we would recommend trying to disable Windows Game Mode in the Windows Game Bar options to see if that improves things. We recommend the following steps: 1) Launch Heroes of the Storm 2) Start the Windows Game Bar (Windows Key + G) 3) Press the cogwheel icon to open the Settings menu 4) Uncheck "Use Game Mode for this game" 5) Resume streaming Additionally - Ensure that you have the High Performance power plan set in your Windows power management settings. If you are still running into issues after disabling this option, please create a new detailed post in this forum containting your System Files. You can share these with us through a site like Pastebin.com or through OneDrive, and we will see if any other troubleshooting steps can help you out!Nenyasqi0 12 Apr
04 Oct 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct 2017
23 Jul 2017 Crashing and Windows 10 Creators Update Hello all, The latest update to Windows 10 (Creators) has been re-enabling the Xbox Game DVR. Heroes of the Storm could crash and have other performance issues when the Xbox DVR is enabled. To disable the DVR, please follow the instructions provided in this support article. If disabling the game DVR does not resolve the issue, please also ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date: NVIDIA video cards AMD video cards Intel video cardsVyraneer0 23 Jul 2017
17 Feb 2015 Common Issues & Fixes – Read Before Posting! Welcome to Heroes of the Storm 2.0. Don’t forget to read Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Launch Notes! Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Recruit a Friend For more information on this feature, please click here. I didn't get enough loot boxes! If you are a veteran player and wondering how many loot chests you should get, please, read this! Replays Not Saving See here for fix. Graphical anomalies (NVIDIA users) Update your graphics drivers and restore your NVIDIA Control Panel to default settings. This player is hacking! Please report directly to hacks@blizzard.com with as much information as possible. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck/slow downloads/BLZXXXXX/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Natryndon0 17 Feb 2015
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon SanekoNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
01 Oct Keep getting disconnected in-game So when the game first starts everything seems smoth and fine, but maybe 4-5 mins later everything start to kind of freeze every second until i get dced for a few seconds then I get reconnected and it all repeat again. Is this a common problem?Cl4ptrap4 01 Oct
01 Oct Game freezing whenever any big event happens Hello. To clarify my problem. My game has been constantly freezing, since I've started playing again, after a few months of inactivity. The freezes appear during battles, not when I'm interacting with the launcher or any of the pre-battle's menus (play, collection, loot, watch, etc.). They last anywhere between 1 and 5 seconds, and seem to appear more commonly during any large events (objectives spawning, level 10 ultimate selection, or teamfights). I haven't found one clear cause of them, and haven't tried reproducing them, since they don't appear on try mode for some odd reason. They are also actual freezes, not lag spikes, during which all of my keyboard/mouse input gets delayed until the freeze ends. One thing I've found, is that my HDD *always* spikes to 100% usage during the freezes, leading me to think its probably a dependency issue (Visual studio, directx, any cached files). And I do not have the same problem with any other game. My rig runs: CPU - AMD FX-8300 GPU - RTX 1060 RAM - 2x4GB SSD - Where HotS is located During the game, my frames are constantly at 60 (both at lowest and high graphics settings), and my ping doesn't spike above 50 while connected via Ethernet cable or wireless. What I've tried: - Reinstall game - Update drivers - Lower / Raise all game settings - Running 32/64 bit game - Running repair tool - Moving battle.net folder to disk containing Windows - Closing any non-vital applications MSInfo - https://www.dropbox.com/s/9dvnh1lxb5zx5kx/MSInfo.txt?dl=0 DxDiag - https://www.dropbox.com/s/azckqtiuf5phz8y/DxDiag.txt?dl=0Clockwork2 01 Oct
01 Oct Disconnect issue My game disconnects almost every single time. I really cannot player like this. Please fix it! I get the Reconnecting screen, but it fails to join me back to the game. This issue often happens at the start ot the matches. There's no problem with my internet connection, I have no lags or any malfunction with it. My computer is also very capable of running the game, it is neighter it's fault. I've read other players have the same issue, but there was still no solution.Matyasyas3 01 Oct
01 Oct loot form loot crate not showing up I just got a cool Vampire Slayer skin, but then it didn't show up afterwards in my collection :(TheRobin1 01 Oct
01 Oct Can't buy gems-Pending Transaction for 3 days Tried to buy an emote pack on Thursday evening but after trying to confirm the purchase the game just froze on me. Restarted and got a message that the shop was down; fair enough. Couple of hours later I tried again when the shop came back but got the message "You have a pending transaction. Please try again once that transaction completes.". Have now just come back home after being away a couple of days and still getting that same message. Would really like this fixed soon as I hope to buy some gems to pick up a couple of the new Halloween skins before they get removed! Thanks!Incentiv2 01 Oct
30 Sep Guldan Level 16 talent Guldan Level 16 talent "Darkness Within" doesnt working correctly. It seems work but Guldan doing same damage with his Q ability.MaeSTRo0 30 Sep
30 Sep This Play Mode Is Currently Disabled Since a few weeks I'm unable to play. Every Playmode is "disabled" I don't see statistics anything in the profile anything in the collection any Heroes I only see the chat. Portraits in my friendslist are not loaded. What I tried so far reseting the router reinstalling the game (uninstall before) reseting game settings deleting the Hots Cache deleting the battle.net app reinstalling the battle.net app Disabling the firewall starting the battle.net app as administrator Here a few screenshots, how the game looks for me https://imgur.com/a/1K4Ars3 Edit: the game is installed on a SSD!Hirogen28 30 Sep
30 Sep Playmod is Currently disabled. ok there was a lot of Topics about it but nothing helped to me. After last update of game i can't play. i reinstalled game three times, deleted all caches, all registers , reinstalled battlenet app with deleting all files, My Connection is WELL. no problems with play WoW, Diablo, Overwatch. 200mb/s im Downloading game FULL from 0 to 100% in 10 minutes so . i dont know what can i do now ? Somone told to logout ingame and log in back. When im doing it i cant log in "its telling me " after 5 minutes of wait to log in "your logging is timeout" so all i can do is restart game and still i cant click on Play in any MOD. Screens Below https://zapodaj.net/9782c674cf543.jpg.html https://zapodaj.net/63506059ba9c8.jpg.html IT HELPED BUT IT DOESENT MEAN I WANT TO CHANGE MY DNS ONLY BECASUE YOU CANT REPAIR YOUR GAME ...Mikewatson0 30 Sep
30 Sep Random freezes in game.. Unplayable I've been getting these really random freezes in game where the game freezes for 2-5 seconds and it happens every 30 seconds to a minute.. This is EXTREMELY unplayable as a teamfight starts just for me to be frozen still and die. My PC is perfectly fine and its not my ping or my fps as I play fine in every other blizz game. Ive tried closing everything in the background (even onedrive) Ive tried launching in 32 bit Ive tried lowering settings/turning off vsync Ive tried going fullscreen ive tried everything and this stupid problem keeps happening can anyone help?Soyaque2 30 Sep
30 Sep Terrible QM matchmaking I was just in a team where we had 3 tanks and two healers. The top damage was me as DVA. The enemy team had two tanks which did more damage than I could - Artanis and Yrel (she did just 1k more). They had Hanzo and Raynor who just obliterated the team. Their healer - Alex - which did just a bit shy of healing compared to our two healers - Khar and Ana. *EDIT: Oh and their Alex did more damage than the rest of my team :/ * We couldn't survive long in team fights. It was just a terrible game. We couldn't take objectives either. The matchmaking really needs a lot of work. It just seems like Blizz creates these matches on purpose. :/ *EDIT: Or is Blizz just matching me with players that don't play well? I don't get it.* I don't mind waiting a few minutes longer for a more balanced match. I know there will be players here saying - play league. I don't want to. I just want to enjoy a more balanced QM. Like it can't be that hard for the algorithm to match heroes of similar value??? or can it???ArcticFury0 30 Sep
30 Sep event quest - it can't do simple math? I was at 3 stacks, of the one, where you have to destroy 6 forts/keeps in winning matches. Then the Next match, we destroyed 4 forts/keeps. Yet, when the match was over, i was only at 5 stacks. This just shows what a joke this game is. So now i'm forced to do yet another one of those, to complete it. If i can get a winning match. Yet Again Blizzard forces people to play vs ai, or spend ages trying to get the winning matches, because of their BS mm. And because they are so clueless about this !@#$ty gameinsomnia0 30 Sep
30 Sep ZulJin lvl 20 not working So,. I got the lvl 20 for healing after the invulnerable period, but I died immediately after coming out of the invulnerable. Recap showed me a supposed 2000 healing, followed by 800-900 damage incoming from opponents, that then supposedly killed me. So clearly, it didn't heal me for actual 2k, since that would still leave me at a 1k health pool and not deadTheRobin0 30 Sep
30 Sep Core: out of memory After today's patch i get this error : Core: out of memory , reopen , send this error to blizzard i play since technical alpha and it's the 1st time i see this error ( happened twice at loading screen to enter quickmatch , didn't make any changes to my computer / programs /driversSoulScar72 30 Sep
30 Sep Massive memory usage in hots. This needs to be addressed. I cant even remember the first time i noticed the core memory usage as high as its been. But the memory usage problem has been around at least since 2016 and is still a recurring problem. Dropping around 50-90 frames from 200 fps messes with target based abilities heavily. All the previous forum posts have some blizz tech guy asking about the dxdiag and still doesnt work after all those steps. This game has great potential but this shouldnt be an issue with a triple A game tbh.Arms323120 30 Sep
30 Sep "Something went unexpectedly wrong"- updating game When i try to patch game it says that something went wrong..restarted but same problem keeps occuring..MuscleUps180 30 Sep
29 Sep Forum posts dissappearing without any reason? I just posted for a second time on the forums, about having freezes in-game in a very detailed manner, just to find out that now its gone, and even my "profile posts" counter got subtracted, but only on certain places. Example - (https://imgur.com/a/kHRm5dQ) This is an older post I made. Look at the posts counters which are also circled in red. The first counter clearly shows I've currently got 2 posts, but the second one doesnt? The post - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/17615674328#post-1 Question - Mods, what happened to my second post, and can it be reposted or restored? Its very important for me, since it covers a gamebreaking issue I've seen a lot of people, and myself, experience.Clockwork0 29 Sep
29 Sep Constant lag As soon as I enter HOTS I'm hit with a small yet noticeable lag. This persists during games as well as out of them and does not disapear. My drivers are up to date, I have tried to uninstall, any other game works perfectly fine. Anyone that has the same problem or knows how to solve this?Julia5 29 Sep
29 Sep Fall of King's Crest: [Please Wait] after each match Hello, Ever since the release of the event, I can't play two matches consecutively. When I tag again after a match, I am stuck in an endless queue. If I cancel, the [Ready] button disappears. If I switch the play mode, I get an endless [Please Wait]. I try to disconnect and reconnect, I get an infinite [Authentication]. So I am forced to close the game after every single match. Could you help me, please?Ninastrasza0 29 Sep
29 Sep Garden of terror performance issues Hi, As stated in an earlier thread that didn't get an answer after I updated it, I suffer crashes on Garden of Terror while the game runs perfectly fine when I play any other map. The rework seems to have made things even worse, to the point I will have to consider not playing Heroes while the map is part of the rotation. Any help would be appreciated. Earlier thread for reference : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/17620582280#post-1Calim1 29 Sep
29 Sep HOTS lag stutter Hots stutters alot, even tho I just reinstalled and reset all settings and cleared bnet cache. |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | MF286 - 0 | 503 | 503 | 0 | 39 | 1454 | 1 | | No response from host - 100 | 101 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | lah3-sr1.dnaip.fi - 0 | 503 | 503 | 18 | 68 | 1454 | 29 | | lah1-tr3.dnaip.fi - 0 | 503 | 503 | 19 | 70 | 1456 | 30 | | rma2-tr3.dnaip.fi - 0 | 503 | 503 | 51 | 102 | 1458 | 63 | | rai1-tr3.dnaip.fi - 0 | 503 | 503 | 57 | 101 | 1459 | 66 | | tuk2-er1.dnaip.fi - 0 | 503 | 503 | 52 | 100 | 1458 | 69 | | ams1-er2.dnaip.fi - 0 | 503 | 503 | 53 | 100 | 1457 | 64 | | ams1-er1.dnaip.fi - 0 | 503 | 503 | 52 | 100 | 1458 | 61 | | fra1-er2.dnaip.fi - 0 | 503 | 503 | 55 | 100 | 1459 | 63 | | fra1-er1.dnaip.fi - 0 | 503 | 503 | 55 | 101 | 1458 | 64 | | blizzard-T1024490.o.dnaip.fi - 0 | 503 | 503 | 56 | 100 | 1431 | 64 | | ae1-br01-eqfr5.as57976.net - 0 | 503 | 503 | 56 | 108 | 1457 | 62 | | et-0-0-2-br01-eqam1.as57976.net - 0 | 503 | 503 | 62 | 113 | 1401 | 78 | | et-0-0-31-pe02-eqam1.as57976.net - 0 | 503 | 503 | 60 | 106 | 1459 | 69 | | 185.60.112.157 - 0 | 503 | 503 | 62 | 106 | 1457 | 69 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud ProviderJafi0 29 Sep
29 Sep Game crashes frequently on new GOT It seems to happen mostly when the 3 terrors spawn. Crash report tells me my install is damaged. I repaired the hots install (it seemed to have done something). But then it crashes again. I deleted the hots installation and reinstalled. I hope that fixes it but hots crashes so much since the code for voice chat was implemented (99% in draft modes) and no sign of metal on mac that i will have to give up playing sooner or later. EDIT: Immediately happened again right as the 3 terrors spawned.cycledance0 29 Sep
29 Sep Lag Spikes - Game Freeze - Only in HotS Hello! For about 2 months now i have been having massive lag spikes about 5-6 times per game making the experience difficult. More specifically while playing normally the game starts to freeze and hop frames like im loosing data packets. The ping goes from 50-60ish to way above 250 ms for about 10 seconds and then back to normal. This keeps happening in any network as i a have played with friends and while i lag any other machine in the same network does not. Have read almost everything the past monts. Have not solved it yet! Here is what i found out: It is surely machine or hardware related due to the fact that i have played side by side with friends, have tried that on multiple networks and while the don't seem to lag whatsoever i keep getting lag spikes (ranging from 250 to 1000 ms). Yesterday while playing i noticed that while the game was freezing on my pc the model of my character was responding to my clicks perfectly so the connection with the server was fine. I realized that by looking at my friends screen. My character was moving, casting etc. normally following my commands on my friends screen, but in my pc everything was freezing like i had tremendous lag. At that point i had about 400ish ms while my friend in the same network had 50ish. Then after about 5-10 seconds it came back to normal. I have tried: Disabling windows updates from other networked computers Disabling firewall/antivius Uninstalling Onedrive None worked My system is a descent Lenovo Y50-70, i7 8gb RAM, GTX 860M And i a have no issues in any other game including Diablo III and Overwatch. Plz some one help. I'm loosing my mind here! ThanksNanoParticle1 29 Sep
29 Sep keeps freezing in games in the middle of a match every game its keep crashing and freeze for no reasons and this is the only game my pc does it on ??? i can play overwatch or call of duty for example at 1080p 60fps woth no issues but heros of the strom keep crashing and you can run this game on a toaster my specs are ryzen5 1600 gtx 1060 3gb 16 gb ram ddr4 its not my internet issue as i can watch youtube or netflix with 0 lag or buffer ;/ ivce tryed repair tool on the game , ive all so put the game at lowest setting still does itKieraaan932 29 Sep
29 Sep hots has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware I get this error, and pc freezes (sometimes whitescreen) then reboots automaticaly (always). always happens during a game, never in menus. only happens in heroes (although this is the most resource intense game i play). i already found some articles on the net, i tried the file checker/dism thing and i reinstalled my display drives (and yes, rebooted afterwards). pls help.Eldorian14 29 Sep
29 Sep Heroes/Stats/Level lost - Account reset ? Hello the Support Team, It's been a while that I didn't get logged in Hots but still was playing here and there to WoW & Overwatch. Yesterday, when I first reconnected to Hots, I saw that all my Heroes/Skin/Level have been lost. Like if my Hots account has been reset ?! Could you help me to get this back to the state it was when I last quit the game ? I don't really remember my stats but for sure I purchased several heroes and they were not level 1... Thanks for your support. Have a good day, AdenosineAdenosine0 29 Sep
29 Sep Game Freezes Every 10 Seconds Every time I go into a game it freezes around every 10 seconds for 3 seconds making the game unplayable. I'm on the lowest settings and tried playing with all A.I. with the same result.TheBigN0 29 Sep
29 Sep Player Information Sheet After I moved Player info sheet (c button or left click), it becomes kinda transparent. I am not sure is it bug or not but can not find any way to change it back. Need help.MaeSTRo0 29 Sep
28 Sep Is it lag spike / packet loss or fps drop? I haven't played this game for almost one year and i had no problem back in time.I was using VDSL2 internet 8 mbps download 2 mbps upload and two weeks ago i upgraded my internet to cable docsis 3.0 internet as the results showing below. I also got an unexpected fatal error. 6DE6AD69-EE8F-4474-8368-15E031A63EF4 I am having problem in-game,my fps drops to 45-60 from 75 for a second my ping stays stable,is it fps drop or packet loss? but it doesnt always happens. This is my internet speed https://www.speedtest.net/result/7667727259 My full system is Monitor:Asus Gaming VG245Q 2nd Monitor:Samsung S19C150 CPU:Intel i5 4440 3.1ghz 1150 GPU:Nvidia GTX 1050ti MSI Gaming X CPU Cooler:Be quiet! Shadow Rock TF2 PSU:Seasonic 520w Bronze 80plus evo edition PC Case:Aerocool Liquid Solution 5200-6x Fan+fan controller PC Fans:Corsair Quiet edition RED AF120 -Aercool lightning 12cm-Aerocool Dark Force 12cm HDD:WD Blue ezex 2017 edition 7200rpm 1tb 64mb cache HDD:Seagate 500gb 5900 rpm 6mb cache SSD:Corsair Force Le 200 120gb 500 write/read speed Mobo:Asus H81M-C Ram:8GB 1600mhz Xbox 360 Pc controller Corsair Void Pro RGB Usb X7 G800V Gaming Keyboard Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming X7 Bloody Gaming Mousepad I have ran WinMTR test for 8 hours. WinMTR Test |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | 192.168.0.1 - 0 | 28267 | 28267 | 0 | 0 | 22 | 0 | | 10.77.0.1 - 0 | 28263 | 28263 | 3 | 6 | 55 | 6 | | No response from host - 100 | 5662 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |212.156.113.69.static.turktelekom.com.tr - 1 | 28260 | 28259 | 5 | 8 | 712 | 7 | |34-acibadem-xrs-t2-2---77-yalova-t3-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr - 1 | 28260 | 28259 | 5 | 11 | 698 | 7 | |306-mil-col-1---34-acibadem-xrs-t2-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr - 0 | 28263 | 28263 | 44 | 47 | 770 | 52 | | 81.25.202.149 - 1 | 28260 | 28259 | 42 | 47 | 667 | 49 | | ae-0.r24.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net - 1 | 28249 | 28245 | 62 | 66 | 191 | 64 | | ae-0.a00.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net - 1 | 28256 | 28254 | 61 | 67 | 1145 | 67 | |xe-0-0-55-3.a00.amstnl02.nl.ce.gin.ntt.net - 1 | 28252 | 28249 | 63 | 65 | 214 | 67 | | ae1-br01-eqam1.as57976.net - 1 | 28255 | 28253 | 62 | 69 | 1150 | 67 | | et-0-0-31-pe02-eqam1.as57976.net - 1 | 28252 | 28249 | 63 | 65 | 213 | 68 | | 137.221.66.47 - 1 | 28255 | 28253 | 61 | 66 | 1031 | 65 | | 185.60.112.157 - 1 | 28249 | 28245 | 63 | 65 | 996 | 65 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud ProviderStanicEnemy3 28 Sep
28 Sep 8K resolution UI bugs Hi, I just thought I'd bring something to your attention. When playing the game at 8k resolution (7680x4320) there seem to be issues with the UI in the game: - All boxed/framed items (sprays, announcer images, etc) seem to have a 1.5px line going right through the middle of them, chopping them in half (Here is an example: https://i.imgur.com/0JRmBG6.jpg ) - When finishing a game, the level number positioning on screen is out of place (too low down) which looks quite odd - During a game, some health bars have completely erratic scaling. Thought I would let you know. This has happened on many different installs, and has been present ever since first playing the game some time ago. Windows display scaling is set to 100%. I thought I would let you know JackJack0 28 Sep
28 Sep Downloading game data every time i launch Game takes too much time to load every single time I launch it (From the updated game launcher) as if it is downloading game content. This happens even when I quit and immediately launch it again. I'm on PC (not laptop) Win 7 Pro V 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601Sensei1 28 Sep
28 Sep My game keeps crashim in the middle of a match my game runs completely fine and then when im in the middle of a match for no reason it crashes even if i try to rejoin a few minutes later it crashes again i just had a match where it crashed 5 times in a single game and ive gone to blizzards hots support and ive done every single thing they suggest there so im stuck i have no idea what to do. also sometimes the game just closes and takes me to the desktop and others it says unexpected fatal errorDeathrent20 28 Sep
28 Sep Hots won't start after playing other games Recently when I play another game, then try to start hots(or vise-versa) it won't start. No black screen, no error... The launcher will just return the "Play" button to the original mode. What I've tried: -Reinstalling the whole blizzard set(launcher, games... everything) -Restarting the launcher -Stopping background processes -Checking game files, checking updates What does work- restarting my pc. Now, that isn't a good solution. I don't want to restart my rig(although it takes 3-5 seconds) just to play another blizzard game. My rig: M/b- asus maximus VIII hero GPU- Asus GTX 1070 dual o8g 32GB ram I7 6700K So, what do you guys need to check this out?Nimrod0 28 Sep
28 Sep Bug: Brightwing Dust & lvl 20 speed So when I got the lvl 20 talent for 20% increased movement speed, it made my dust not do anything anymore (I would not get any movement speed increases if I cast it on myself), I just constantly stayed at the 20% extras with no further increasesTheRobin0 28 Sep
28 Sep "Pending transaction" It seems this is somewhat reoccuring for HotS players. I am unable to purches anything in HotS because it claimes I have a "pending transaction". I've checked my accout several times and I have no current transactions. I can't pay with either gold or money. This is quite annoying and I hope it will be fixed soon.AgentRaccoon1 28 Sep
28 Sep A question about payment methods Greetings. I wished to know if I could purchase the new Whitemane skin with only Blizzard Balance from the HOTS shop. I had heard that a credit card and payment method should be attached to the account if any purchase is to be made, but I don't have any form of paybal or credit cards, and all I have is Blizzard Balance. Is it possible to make the purchase? Thank you in advance. I also wanted to know whether this card would work as Blizzard balance for Heroes Of The Storm or not. http://blizzardplayers.ir/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/battlenet-Gift-Card-13-eur62000.jpgDivinePower1 28 Sep
29 Sep rank placements? Can some one please update me on this, i play my matched placement matches , i win 7 out of 10 and im ranked lowest in bronze 5? i mean wtf whats the point of match placing if your gunna end in bronze 5 anyway. whats the difference in winning 1 match out of 10 and 7 if you end up in bronze 5 ;s surely the more wins you get out of 10 the higher you get.saiyanman121 29 Sep
28 Sep Game launches forever after patch Hello, my problem is that after kerrigan+bw patch my game is launching forever. Like 25-30 min to start . I already scanned game, reinstalled, my drivers are up to date, and my game files are outside Program Files. Any solutions?ROCCO7 28 Sep
28 Sep Can't login to HotS - Account validation error Good morning, I have been having some trouble logging on to HotS since last night, when I log in it tells me that my account needs validating due to me logging in from an unusual location. I went onto my emails last night, I validated my account as instructed through the email and I re-launched HotS through the Battle.net launcher. Unfortunately I'm still getting the same message, I tested to see if it was the same for the other Blizzard games I play (WoW, Hearthstone) and it logged in no problem. Just wondering if anyone has any idea what I should do with this? Thanks!LewisBrown4 28 Sep
27 Sep Black screen I have a problem with game. When i start it i see only mouse. I can hear it but i see only black screen. Please helpHedgeCZ1 27 Sep
27 Sep New patch makes game unplayable 1. DC every single game around minute 1, tested on brawl, quick match and game vs AI, about 7 games played. 2. Alt tab now takes really long and causes black screen. 3. Quitting game takes half a minute and causes black screen. 4. Fatal error in one of my games (Garden of Terror). 5. "Play" option often grayed out in launcher or game doesn't launch after pressing it, with false info about game running. Shutting all HOTS related processes in task manager and relaunching doesn't help and PC must be restarted. My OS is Windows 7. Can you please test patch next time before you air it?Taisho4 27 Sep
27 Sep Forum posts seem to be disappearing! I posted two bug reports yesterday regarding the new event "Healing quest", where players are not getting any progress towards the quest goal. Now, my post history shows I have no prior posts at all. Either your forum is broken, or something very fishy is going on.BronzePlayer1 27 Sep
27 Sep How did you manage to destroy hotkey profiles? All my hotkeys went haywire... instead of the standard QWER/1234 now its UIOP, Tab opens my chat, / is the mount hotkey... Resetting to default keeps bringing these up? What kind of incompetent !@#$show are you guys running over there?Itzan1 27 Sep
27 Sep PoL: Error 2:0 after last patch After the last patch (BW, Kerrigan rework) the game does not start anymore, but PoL does not show any errors. Is there a debug flag for HOTS or so that gives me some more hints? What could Error 2:0 mean? Losing my stimpack now kinda sucks...BookerB3 27 Sep
27 Sep Heroes Not Updating *FIX* Hey all, I was suffering from the infamous non-updating but tells you to update problem. My fix: Ctrl + Alt + Esc >> To open up Task Manager Find Battle.net Updating agent and force close it, but don't close the battle.net launcher. Then Switch you're region just above the play butto. I'm EU and i switched to Asia. You're then greeted with a pop up and I clicked "Got It". Switch back to your Desired Region and you Play button should instead turn into an Update button. Best of luck and I hope this works for you guys!StripySniper1 27 Sep