Technical Support

30 Jul 2016 Fatal Error - Crashing with message e_gfxErrorApi Error Hello everyone, We are currently investigating the cause of Heroes of the Storm crashing with the message e_gfxErrorApiError. In the meantime, please try using one of the two methods below to run Heroes of the Storm with DirectX 9. On the Blizzard App click on Options and then Game Settings. Go to Heroes of the Storm and check off Additional Command line arguments. In the box type -dx9 and then press Done. Launch Heroes of the Storm. Or Open the Documents folder and then open the Heroes of the Storm folder in Documents. Open the Variables.txt file (you can open it with Notepad). Add Forcedx9=1 to the file. Save the Variables.txt file. Restart the game. Thank you!Vyraneer0 30 Jul 2016
24 Apr 2016 Overclocking Notice Greetings, We've been investigating a series of graphical and crash related issues, and have noticed that users may be running overclocked graphics cards. Overclocking is the process of forcing hardware to operate faster than the manufacturer's default clock frequency. Overclocking can cause marginal performance improvements, but will also create instability in your system resulting in glitches or crashes. This can cause trouble with games that run your hardware at full tilt, such as Heroes of the Storm and Starcraft II. What many users don't know, however, is that some manufacturers will sell cards with terms like "Superclocked," "Turbo," and "Supercharged" to denote that they have been overclocked. As we call out in our performance troubleshooting articles, we recommend contacting your card manufacturer for assistance with downclocking your card to safe parameters as set by the vendor (Nvidia, AMD, etc.). If you are not sure if your system is overclocked, you can use the following tools and steps: 1. Download a third-party tool such as GPU-Z, which shows clock speeds. 2. Once loaded, look for the Name and GPU Clock Speed. 3. Look up your graphics card clock speed through a search engine. Recommended search terms include <Graphics card name> base clock (Example: Nvidia GTX 770 base clock would lead to a product page here) 4. Compare the Base Clock Speed from the manufacturer's documentation and your recorded GPU Clock Speed. If your GPU Clock Speed is greater than the base, your card is overclocked. If you find that your card is overclocked, speak with your card manufacturer for assistance in adjusting the clock speed to that of the vendor-recommended settings. Popular manufacturers include Gigabyte, MSI, EVGA, PNY and ASUS. For Nvidia Cards: Opening the Nvidia Control Panel and clicking Help > Debug Mode from the menu will set your clock speeds to factory recommended. You can enable this mode to verify if overclocking is causing a game issue.Vyraneer0 24 Apr 2016
11 Jan CROWDS on Twitter - Season 7 Ep25: All Good Things About half a year ago, we've begun a little experiment to tap into the potential of the playerbase to help itself when it comes to a variety of issues that may not necessarily require contact with Blizzard customer support, such as technical issues or game-related questions. A number of volunteers, experienced at Blizzard games and interested in lending a helping hand to fellow players, have signed up over the months, contributing to our efforts in seeing our players' problems resolved. This CROWDS program was a player-based support initiative that allowed volunteers to help their fellow adventurers via Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our own social media channels. This app allowed participating helpers to see and respond to tweets that were asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. Alas, the initiative has run its course and we are preparing to lay this program to rest as we proceed to look for other ways to improve the reach and efficiency of our support. Before this curtain will close, however, we wanted to run one last season in order to give everyone a chance to assemble one last time, to make use of this tool for a few more weeks, and to have a last shot at qualifying for our rewards. No matter whether you're a veteran CROWDS helper or want to give this a try before the opportunity fades, all are welcome to subscribe to the app and help their fellow gamers! These are the rewards from which you may pick, should you manage to outshine most of your fellow participants: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Hagut0 11 Jan
19 Nov MAC - Black Screen on game launch - OpenGL 4.1 Hello everyone, If you happen to have a black screen when launching Heroes of the Storm after selecting the Open GL 4.1 Rendering API option, please follow the steps below to resolve the issue: -Go to Finder -Press Shift+CMD+G -Type the following: ~/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/Heroes of the Storm Locate the file Variables.txt and open it. Locate to the line “GraphicsAPI=OpenGL3” and change it to “GraphicsAPI=OpenGL2”. Close and save the Variables.txt file. You can now launch the game in OpenGL 2.1 without the Blackscreen issue. OR You can just delete the Variables.txt file and run a Scan and Repair. This will default all in-game options, so you will have to change your options back to what you had selected after launching the game.If you are still having issues after this, please make a post in the forums and we can help diagnose the issue further.Vyraneer0 19 Nov
04 Oct COMMON CONNECTION AND LATENCY ISSUES - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct
23 Jul Crashing and Windows 10 Creators Update Hello all, The latest update to Windows 10 (Creators) has been re-enabling the Xbox Game DVR. Heroes of the Storm could crash and have other performance issues when the Xbox DVR is enabled. To disable the DVR, please follow the instructions provided in this support article. If disabling the game DVR does not resolve the issue, please also ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date: NVIDIA video cards AMD video cards Intel video cardsVyraneer0 23 Jul
17 Feb 2015 Common Issues & Fixes – Read Before Posting! Welcome to Heroes of the Storm 2.0. Don’t forget to read Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Launch Notes! Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Recruit a Friend For more information on this feature, please click here. I didn't get enough loot boxes! If you are a veteran player and wondering how many loot chests you should get, please, read this! Replays Not Saving See here for fix. Graphical anomalies (NVIDIA users) Update your graphics drivers and restore your NVIDIA Control Panel to default settings. This player is hacking! Please report directly to hacks@blizzard.com with as much information as possible. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck/slow downloads/BLZXXXXX/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Natryndon0 17 Feb 2015
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon SanekoNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
1h My PC or Blizzard issue??? Reconnecting causes loss of ability visual cursors. After lagging out and having to reconnect I will lose all overlay visuals. The only way i get them back is by resetting the game. Anyone have suggestions as to what is going on???LongMiracle1 1h
3h Lag on EU Servers Just had a match on the Infernal Shrines, starting at 17:13 GMT on the EU servers that seemed to be laggy for everyone on my team. The lag lasted the whole match, and we each disconnected then reconnected at least once. Anyone else had trouble?QuiteGood52 3h
4h Instantly rejected from entering back to game happens either by clicking bottom bar or using alt-tab! his has been happening for at least 2 weeks but will usually last for a couple of minutes. though it probably wont worth posting, but id like to know what are the possible reasons that caused this.TrancerZhang0 4h
4h Mac Unexpected fatal error occurred Hello, After updating the game (21/02 update) it crashes with the 'unexpected fatal error occurred' message upon start of the game (when the players spawn after loading), and it crashes again if I attempt to re-connect. I am using a Mac system, and I've tried reinstalling the game, deleting cache folders, and scanning for corrupt files without success. I am, however, able to try heroes from the shop. My error codes are follows: 494F848D-FF77-440C-A232-61DC83510CB2 Thanks for the help!Geppetto0 4h
5h Im going to play LoL if HotS is dead Just had a match on the Infernal Shrines, starting at 20:30 GMT on the EU servers that seemed to be laggy for everyone on my team. The lag lasted the whole match, and we each disconnected then reconnected at least once. ALLTIME NOOB ALLTIME LAGGDevNull0 5h
5h Error - access pattern Hello! My problem is the following: I can not log into the game (the blizzard launcher works fine). I get the error where my "access pattern has changed", and it prompts me to authenticate my account. I couldn't do that immediately when i got the first password, so i logged out of the launcher and got a new authentication code via email. I have authenticated and re-logged into the launcher successfully, but when i try to launch HOTS, i still get the same error as before. I didn't change my access pattern and my email is kind of hard to guess so i suppose nobody tried to log into my account. Maybe i'm just being impatient, and the authentication needs some time to take effect in all the games? I can access Overwatch no problem by the way. Thanks for the support, i hope you can help! If i just need to wait a bit for the authentication to take effect, that's fine too.WarJammer6 5h
8h Web site Blizzard dot com redirecting US to EU When I go to https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/ to get to the forums I keep getting redirected here to the EU forums.MrFizzbin7611 8h
9h Lag/Reconnect Issue new post addedLongMiracle0 9h
5h Nonsense penalty system Have not left ranked game once, get disconnected during draft and lose 600 ranked points??? What the hell is this ?pcx1 5h
14h HANZO'S MOVEMENT BUG (PLEASE FIX THIS !!!) You know when you can spin heroes by holding the right mouse button and moving the mouse in circular motion. Well I was playing hanzo when i realized there is a bug with his spin especially after you use your Q. What happens is that I try to spin him as usual but he just follows my first right mouse click position and goes there even when when i'm still holding the right mouse button and trying to move him somewhere else. So I went into settings, hotkeys and change nothing and I went back into the game and suddenly he can spin again, but after some time ( of using his q ) it reverts back to where he cant spin. I am sure there is something to do with his Q where you cant hold the right mouse button and move him when using this skill. I am sure this is a bug. Please fix this ! Oh and at the start he can spin, you have to play him and try to spin him several time throughout the game and not back to back to see this bug.Expatronus1 14h
14h ЛАГИ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! что происходит?????MrTwister1 14h
14h How to disable autofocus on the game window? In summer devs added option: if i play in window-mode and my game out of focus, when the game finds/load match it autofocus their window on top. How can i disable this behavior?Мороженко2 14h
14h EU servers lag Just had a match on the Battlefield of eternity, starting at ~21:10 GMT on the EU servers that seemed to be laggy and disconnected for everyone on each teams. The lag lasted the whole match, impossible to reconnect, tried for 6 times but all tries failed. Eventually i got lost my ranked points, and got matched with leavers for 3 games... The disconnect was not my fault and i tried to play, its obviously the blizzard fault cause the whole team also got kicked out of the game. Is there any chance to get back my points and be out of leavers queue ?...Ama1 14h
14h EU Lag disconnected Just had a match on the Battlefield of eternity, starting at ~21:10 GMT on the EU servers that seemed to be laggy and disconnected for everyone on each teams. The lag lasted the whole match, impossible to reconnect, tried for 6 times but all tries failed. Eventually i got lost my ranked points, and got matched with leavers for 3 games... The disconnect was not my fault and i tried to play, its obviously the blizzard fault cause the whole team also got kicked out of the game. Is there any chance to get back my points and be out of leavers queue ?...Ama1 14h
1d Gettin lag spikes in Hots, AND ONLY HOTS! Trying to post here agian, even if i didn't get a respons 4 month ago on the same problem. But what the hell you can't contact blizz in any other place aparently. I have problem runing Hots. I get lag spikes every 30- 60 sec. And it's only in Hots, all other games runs fine no lag spikes at all. and reinstalling the game dosen't solve the problem sett down all the settings to lowest dosen't help. Can a paying custummer finly get the help he pays for or should i just stop playing blizzard games. Becous blizzard aperently don't care if ther games are playable or not.Domerock29 1d
1d Got lag for over 2 months now Since atleast 2 month now, I’ve experienced a lot of lag and/or frame drops during the game and at this point, it feels like I’ve already tried everything I can. Every 15-25 seconds, the game seems to complete freeze for 1-2 seconds and after that, playing the “delayed” frames rapidly after that and jumping back to the normal frames. First of all: I’m playing since mid Alpha and I haven’t got similar problems like this before. I can play Hots on Extreme settings without problems and constant framerates above 100. Thinks I’ve tried so far: - Reinstalling the game (3x so far) - Clearing the Cache folder - Clearing the Blizzard folder in %ProgramData% - I’ve pinged my router to see if he drops packaged - Trying different Ingame settings (Lag appears so be on the lowest settings aswell) - Closed Battle.net during the game - Fullscreen- or Window-Mode - Older Nvidia driver - Closed all background app/browser/programms while ingame - Closed ondrive of other cloud programms I don’t know what else I can try. I have n Nvidia G-Sync screen, which might cause some problems? But I have this screen for over one year now, and didn’t had any problems so far in Hots.Zodion3 1d
1d FPS drops/ high ping So I am back to HOTS and I have been playing it for the past week or so but the last 5 days are just something else. I cant enjoy the game because there are fps drops all over the place for no reason and the ping is too unstayble and its very high. Im losing games because of that and I had one punishment game for leavers because I could not reconnect, not my fault again... If the fps drops are way fewer the ping will make my game unplayble if the ping is not so bad I will have fps drops every 30 secs or so, sometimes they team up and I have terrible ping and fps drops... My drivers are up to date I have very fast internet, this problem is in HOTS only all other games are just perfect.noob27 1d
1d lag in game My game lags since I moved to my new apartment.My internet connection is top tier in other games, meaning zero lag. Anyway this is my tracerout Tracing route to 185.60.112.158 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 6 ms 2 ms 16 ms speedport-entry-2i.ote.gr [192.168.1.1] 2 * 19 ms 19 ms lami-asr9ka-xalk-asr9ka.backbone.otenet.net [80.106.108.103] 3 21 ms 324 ms 21 ms athe-asr99a-lami-asr9ka.backbone.otenet.net [79.128.248.185] 4 24 ms 20 ms 22 ms kolasr02-hu-0-1-0-0.ath.OTEGlobe.gr [62.75.3.137] 5 * * * Request timed out. 6 59 ms 73 ms 62 ms pr01.eqfr5.blizzardonline.net [80.81.195.26] 7 65 ms 64 ms 58 ms ae1-br01-eqfr5.blizzardonline.net [137.221.80.33] 8 87 ms 67 ms 128 ms te-0-0-0-4-br01-eqam2.blizzardonline.net [137.221.65.28] 9 * 64 ms 65 ms 37.244.10.101 10 69 ms 68 ms 68 ms 185.60.112.158 Trace complete. I hope you can help meBasilisk1 1d
1d Crash when we pick heroes This is really fustrating I select my character, and randomly, my screen frozes, the music start to loop, and after a while, I am in the main windows, with a 4 matches penalty. I never logout, never disconnect... but I am stuck with those QM all the time. Why 4 matches? This is too much fustrationhispanistan1 1d
1d BLZBNTAGT00000AF0 two days in a row Hi guys, Been crashing a lot in the past few days for no apparent reason and, after a few crashes i get the warning from the title, saying "This folder doesn't contain [game]. ". I've already tried to troubleshoot, according to this https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/29676 , to no avail. After reinstalling the game, it worked fine yesterday, only to have it happen again today. Idk if it matters, but i'm running win10 os, gpu NVidia GeForce GT740 m, and my laptop is not overheating. Anyone can help? tyctrl6 1d
1d No experience or gold Just won a game, and got nothing as the title implies. I was able to complete a daily quest though. Here's a pic of the post match screen. https://i.imgur.com/NPIpwOF.png Any ideas?Jimlo1 1d
1d Frozen Hero League Draft Queued up for Hero League, game freezed up, after 5 or so min i got kicked from it, gained leaver status and lost 1 rank (the standart stuff you get from leaving in the middle of draft), in this time i was talking with a friend trough party chat, which worked fine, but there were no messages shown when i typed in draft chat. Blizz pls.RMreX3 1d
1d Can't move with Hanzo corectly !? I just bought Hanzo and i encountered a problem being that i can only move wth Hanzo only by clicking on a location not by holding and the hero following the mouse pointer and this only happens on Hanzo please help me !HiddenPants1 1d
1d BALANCE!!! CAN YOU BALANCE HEROES WITH NEXT PATCH???DanteP1 1d
2d Graphics freeze momentarily - sound! I have a nasty problem wht the game freezing momentarily when some sound effects are activatel e.g.ALWAYS when opening loot boxes-"explosion"sound or Gul'dan's fear spell).Often I end up in dying:( Tried setting sound to low+disabling reverb. My games runs very smoothly otherwise.Scudder0 2d
2d Can't download the game Yeah, so i've done everything the error message points me to. Nothing works, and i was wondering if there was something I'm doing wrong. https://gyazo.com/653b1c55a47140bd5ba63cc60718416f <-- error messageGunnilar10 2d
2d All settings reset to default Similar issue to thread : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/13686009186 I have no special characters in my paths to config files. I see the intro movie on launch each time. My video settings reset and my hotkey profiles are lost.aron4 2d
2d Unresponsive draft Dear Blizz, I entered draft and couldn't select any heroes, countdown went to 0 for my teammates to select their heroes and could type stuff but it wouldn't show up in chat. I got demotion game and lost points. Please fix. -QPQuickpayne1 2d
2d Crashed reconnect screen firstly I was bugged in the first rejoin screen I am reconnecting from the screen I do not have much trouble here but the game is failing again after the reconnect time I get the same mistake again I got the game one and the error went wrong now when I entered the rejoin screen I can not play games just help me in the louft assault me ​​from the blizzard on the rejoin screenLuckyMan2 2d
2d my mouse pointer is not working correctly in hots only hi. i have this problem:when i go ino game my mouse pointer isnt working correctly like before.for exp for clicking on play i must click on watch button.i must click on the right and below the goal.please help me. i cant even open in game option because i have to click on out of windows.i have this problem after i change my windows.but i use the same.tnxnightmare35 2d
3d Mouse lag/unresponsiveness in Hots So, for a few weeks now I have the following problem in HotS (and in HotS only): From time to time my mouse will "lag" / become momentarily unresponsive, for about 0.5s - 1s, and not move. As a result, I often cannot land precise skill-shots, or I will miss-click movement because my mouse is lagging behind. I'm using a Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse. I have tried changing all possible settings in HotS to no avail; furthermore, I've tried playing with different DPi / polling rates, also to no avail. HotS is the -only- game where this problem occurs, and it seems to be wholly random. (I've had it happen both in team-fights or when I was on my own in the field.) Has anyone experienced a similar issue and/or knows a solution?Koidokus36 3d
3d MacBook Pro 2017 runs very slow Hello, I just bought a new Macbook pro late 2017 with specs as follows; Processor: 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536MB I am trying to run the game on lowest settings, the game just starts fine but after some time I am getting terrible lag or frame rate. The game slows a lot Any one experiencing this issue? What can I do to fix this?Rhaznel3 3d
3d Camera following after I press L Press L by mistake.. and I cannot reset the camera. Always following. I did reset from controls.. I did restart.. nothing helps. What to do ?Needa1 3d
3d Serious lags (everyone in game) Hello, sometimes I join a game with serious lags. The game is unplayable, especially with more difficult heroes. But it isn't just me, it happens to everyone in a game. I saw a message "All opponent has left. The game will end in 20 seconds." for two times. Because of this, I think that the problem must be with Blizard's servers. Here is a screenshot from replay: https://imgur.com/a/iOaMb (I wanted to contact support, but I wasn't able to find a right section so I use this.)Lemurman1 3d
3d Computer suddenly restarts while playing Dear support team, while playing heroes my game sometimes suddenly stops and my Computer restarts without warning or explanation, this happens only while playing heroes. It usually appeared within the first minutes of a game and took a while to restart the game and reconnect, longer than usually. Now it just happened for the first time while I was within a draft for hero league in my promotion game and I got minus 400-600 rank points for it. It was my first game this evening and the Computer was shut down before, that's why overheating seems rather unlikely to me. I have a new computer with Windows 10 64Bit and AMD Radeon R7 Graphics. I deactivated automatical windows updates and there also was no update or check for an update when it happened. I set the options for my Security Scanner that it does not scan while I play. I am thankful for any idea. Best regards ConnemaraConnemara2 3d
3d Reconnecting problems Hi. I am having problems with games. it disconnects constantly and impossible to reconnect. And now I cant even connect to a game I got the message "a problem occured while connecting to the game" Below my WINTR results.. Please help |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | 192.168.1.1 - 0 | 352 | 352 | 0 | 2 | 107 | 1 | | 147.47.240.1 - 0 | 352 | 352 | 1 | 4 | 104 | 1 | | 147.47.20.153 - 0 | 352 | 352 | 1 | 4 | 114 | 2 | | 147.46.254.185 - 0 | 352 | 352 | 2 | 4 | 101 | 2 | | 211.108.22.105 - 0 | 352 | 352 | 2 | 5 | 167 | 3 | | No response from host - 100 | 70 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 70 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 70 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 70 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |xe-0-0-28-2.a00.sttlwa01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net - 3 | 320 | 312 | 133 | 151 | 339 | 148 | | ae-14.r05.sttlwa01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net - 3 | 324 | 317 | 143 | 157 | 224 | 152 | | ae-1.a01.sttlwa01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net - 2 | 336 | 332 | 143 | 159 | 374 | 156 | | 129.250.199.62 - 0 | 352 | 352 | 144 | 147 | 244 | 145 | | ae1-br01-eqse2.blizzardonline.net - 0 | 352 | 352 | 140 | 144 | 236 | 142 | |xe-0-0-0-1-br01-eqsv5.blizzardonline.net - 1 | 348 | 347 | 143 | 172 | 298 | 155 | |xe-0-0-36-1-br02-eqla1.blizzardonline.net - 0 | 352 | 352 | 139 | 142 | 231 | 139 | | be2-pe02-eqla1.blizzardonline.net - 0 | 352 | 352 | 139 | 142 | 234 | 140 | | 24.105.30.129 - 0 | 352 | 352 | 140 | 148 | 650 | 140 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud ProviderPolux1 3d
3d Graphical Glitches Hello Blizzard, Since a few patches, I've been experiencing a few graphical glitches, usually they are pretty harmless like this one: https://imgur.com/a/KtwI6 This started to be very common for every hero I played, the hero's animated portrait would display like dead blocks for a few seconds and that's it. Wasn't too jarring and didn't affect gameplay. However since the new Maiev' patch I've been experiencing more and more glitches such as: https://imgur.com/a/l55Em Where the ability effect persists, it won't go away, it does disappear with fog of war, but pops back up when revealed. Still not the worst thing. Now with the Sky Temple map back in rotation, every time the laser fires it flashes my entire screen. I've been unable to make an exact screenshot of it, because it stays for less than a second, but it's extremely annoying and makes that map straight up unplayable for me. I've been actively avoiding temples and fighting on them because the flashes would freak me out. My attempt on making a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/zPF7D It would be like that, but for half my screen if I'm even near it. I can't play that map anymore. I've done the following (before and after): Updated my video drivers to the maximum possible. Lowered my ingame graphic settings multiple times, turned everything off and on. I normally play on "High" graphic settings, all graphic bugs persist on all settings. I've ran the repair tool and there were no errors, I've also deïnstalled Heroes multiple times. I've deleted the Heroes folder in the My Documents section aswell. No change whatsover. I've added -9 dx to the commandline, it did run the game smoother, but all graphical errors still persist. I've had a similar graphical error in the past which involved Lt. Morales auto attacking causing ingame lights switching off and on. Aside from that, I haven't had any other graphical errors up 'till now. Would love to hear from you soon, Excellen.Excellen4 3d
3d Blizzard Friend Chat messenger Issue Hi Guys, I have recently installed Hero Of The Storm on a new PC, but in the Windows mode all my friend contacts has disappeared, while playing Hero Of The Storm game i can see all my friends. The major issue i am having is that everyone is saying i am offline. Please explain why is this happening. Thank you. Regards,pollynameles1 3d
3d game not searching So are you ever going to fix the issue, with the game messing up, when you press ready. Which has to be fixed with disbanding the group. Or the game just not searching. Or don't you care, as this is not something you can make money on. These issues has been there for quite some time now, and yet you still havent fixed it. That just shows how little you care about the game, and the quality of your gameinsomnia0 3d
3d Game crashes on Rejoin Game crashed and when I want to rejoin game crashes again. Its now more than 20min since the crash and the game was already over 30min long. So it should be over but I still get the notice that I should rejoin. On each rejoin the game crashes again after the progress bar is full. Can't get back to normal where I can play a new game....Visores4 3d
3d In game Hard Drive warning message I have a weird issue that popped up, when loading into a game (when all hero appear at hearth) I got on the top left hand side of the screen some sort of warning picture or logo that looked like a box with hard drive platters and 3 lines beside those platters, picture was entirely red. It lasted for 2 seconds so was not quick enough to get a screen shot and I am wondering what that thing was as I have never seen it. I also have HOTS fps/ping/vid card temp showing in the top left (ctrl+alt+f) so maybe it only shows then?. I have a very powerful computer so it can't be anything to do with lacking in space or slow machine or something like that, anyone see this before?Solidus1 3d
4d Input lag There seems to be a considerable amount of input lag in the game, except when I'm in the try-hero mode. Any way to fix this?Praetorian3 4d