Hotfix Patch Notes -- May 27, 2015

Feedback
General
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the Heroes client.
  • Resolved an issue which could cause machines using Intel HD 4600 graphics cards to experience framerate drops.

Heroes and Talents
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Rehgar players to permanently lose control of their Hero after coming under the effects of Anub’arak’s Web Blast.
  • Sonya’s Whirlwind will no longer occasionally consume double the required Fury when spamming its Ability hotkey.
  • Kael’thas’ Chain Bomb and Ignite Talents will no longer apply Living Bomb to enemies that are already affected by another Living Bomb. The tooltip for these Talents will be clarified in a future patch.

User Interface
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the Heroes client to crash.
  • Fixed an issue that could allow the Allied Chat toggle message at the beginning of each game to remain clickable even after the text had faded off of the screen.
  • The font color for whisper messages has been changed back to fuchsia.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause text with diacritics to appear misaligned.
well kaelthas become useless.
this is not the hero i bought.
can i take back my money ?
I demand refund for KT.
You entirely DESTROYED him with one change.

LF> how2balance in-depth guide by Blizzard

Oh well, Jaina is undeniable burst queen again.
I have to agree. Kael lost his power. I love play this champ and maybe he is a little bit overpowered but you could nerf a little bit dmg not the core of playing him. Now hes doing only half of the dmg as he should. You can avoid his dmg when you run away from the team in teamfight on a short distance so i dont see the point of destroying this champ. Not good patch at all for me
I personally don't see how this is a nerf, Kael was overpowered and stacking living bomb was not supposed to happen. I'd say they fixed a bug rather than nerfed him.
29/05/2015 10:02Posted by Blacksong
I personally don't see how this is a nerf, Kael was overpowered and stacking living bomb was not supposed to happen. I'd say they fixed a bug rather than nerfed him.

??? Not sure if troll

Have you played him even once? KT was below average until lvl 16 - those 2 talents combined was his signature combo. Now his aoe burst potential is close to 0 while single target damage is mediocre.

2/10, made me reply.

I still demand a refund.
lol he's really overpowered if played by a decent player.
When you do balance?