KG - Looking for more fun players!

Looking for Group
Hey you! Yes YOU!

Are you tired of playing by yourself?
Want to play with equal minded people?
Are you looking for a 5 man team?
Some casuals, or just some people to play through a few games with after a hard day of work or at school?

Look no further than Konvict Gaming!

About our Hots Section:

We have been active in the Heroes of the storm community since early technical alpha and always looking to meet new players user unlimited Teamspeak server. We have all sorts of players from the newbie to casual, competitive, solo players and teams!

Requirements:

* Be 16 or older
* Have Discord and working microphone
* Be respectful of other individuals

How do I join?

* Jump over to www.konvictgaming.com
* Create a forum account
* Click "Application Forums"
* Submit your App for the "Heroes of the Storm" section
* Join our Discord https://discord.gg/ygVZXC
* One of our friendly Mods will be right along to assist you!

Mentoring:

We offer free mentoring and coaching from our higher ranked players who want to teach the arcane mysteries of Hots to those looking to improve upon every aspect of their game. Our mentors focus on teaching essential skills like: Talent Builds, Map Rotations and Timers, Shot-Calling, How to close out games, and how to keep a level head. Some of our mentors even have experiences mentoring high level teams!

Teams:

We also support people having and wanting to create teams. They are given their own rooms where they can practice. We support teams of all ranks and intentions. Want to go pro? Or just play some fun games with your friends? Not a problem. We also set up scrims with other KG teams and teams from other communities!

The Community and its history:

Konvict gaming is a multi-gaming community with a member roster of over 30,000 active gamers! Spread over major PC game titles, regions, and backgrounds!
Konvict gaming was founded in 2011 and has since grown to be one of the biggest communities in Europe!

Konvict is more than just a place for Heroes of the storm we have other sections such as:

*Black Desert Online*
*Blade and Soul*
*CS:GO*
*Diablo 3*
*Day Z*
*DOTA 2*
*FFXIV*
*Fortnite*
*H1Z1*
*Infestation Stories (ISS)*
*League of legends*
*Minecraft*
*Overwatch*
*PUBG*
*Rocket League*
*Smite*
*The Division*
*World of Tanks*
*World of Warcraft*

.....And many MANY more!

So now you know about us! Joining is simple! Now we want to get to know you! So get over to the site now!

See you in the Nexus,
Konvict Gaming Hots Mods
Great day to be a KG member, active players with different skills ING, that´s what i enjoy tody!
Lovely something new !!!
Anyone up for the the new release of Path Of Exile in about 9 days? I´ll be there tho! HYPE!
haha, maybe abit
then my hots addiction kicks back in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-_qEVW9I_A
New hero
ok I signed up and went to the TS server but no idea how to finalize the application. Also there was basically nobody in Hots channels. 1 guy was in QM but ranked had nobody and under ranked there is no specification for EU.

It's just confusing and I haven't use TS before.
We are mostly online in the evenings, there is always a moderator on.
Just join one of the application rooms and they will receive a notification and join you to answer all your questions.
I guess It was too early.
I joined the hots application room but i only waited like 10 minutes or so.
I'll try again
What can we expect Garrosh to cost? 15k gold?
Junkrat is gonna cost 10k soon! Gotta get him!
Not a junkrat fan though
I think they are gonna reveal a new hero at blizzcon, not sure tho.
Alexstrasza looks so cool, I hope she is only the beginning of "aspects"
iDooM, Fancy teaming?
was nice playing with you contactfront
I need power!!
Hype for the new Lili!
havent tried yet, seen some very fail lili's today
We are trying to implement fully functional inhouses atm =)