The Nexus Forge [Searching for YOU!]

Looking for Group
]╬═══► Please add [ Jackster#7513 ] on Discord for an invite to the server!

Well met stranger from the internet, and thank you for stumbling onto my post.

First of let me introduce myself, my name is Jackster and i'm the Founder and Leader of The Nexus Forge, we first started the community in May of 2018 and have grown strong and met so many wonderful people.

What's your community about?

Our community is made up of gamers and aspiring creators from all over the globe who are looking for more fun, like-minded positive people to become apart of our growing family. Whether your a casual or competitive gamer or a creator of any kind WE WANT YOU!

Within our community we have regular events from Cards against Humanity to game specific events that are a lot of fun to participate in, these are hosted by our lovely staff every so often.

We ACCEPT both casual and competitive gamers, whatever your play style, whatever your rank!! everyone is destroy the core!

What's the requirements?

The only requirements to join us are to bring a positive attitude and a love for all things gaming.

For any Inquires please message Jackster (myself) on Discord (Located at the top of the post)
We're growing strong now, we've passed the 100 member milestone <3 so proud i am
Looking for new and old members alike <3
We have a few HoTs players now that your more than welcome to join in on <3
Drop by and joining gimme shout, were always looking for new people to play with :3 at least I am mwahahahahahaha
Always searching for more players, we have a bunch of interesting people now :0 come and join the fun <3
How is everyone any new things going on?
We’ve been expanding recently including things like events, teams etc. etc.
Hey. I think I will try, all sounds good :) I think I come tommorrow and Im just started this game so my skill is average I quess xD

But I play Starcraft 2 mostly so Im not totally loss with clicks :)
It's nice to see I was accepted and fit in even though I'm terrible at the game, thanks all ^-^
Can i get an invite. I am not too good but i am keen to learn.
03/07/2018 01:06Posted by Thomzy87
Can i get an invite. I am not too good but i am keen to learn.

We welcome all with loving arms the link is at the top of the post
=> Discord Link : https://discordapp.com/invite/wAK7652
We're looking for players to form some TL teams in the future please join us if your interested <3
Searching for players to start creating teams with!
We’re putting together some COMPETITIVE teams, message me for information!
Hey everyone! I'm Phoenix, you can find me in the Discord server often! I am a North America player and am just getting use to PVP play ( I started out with A.I.) hit me up if you're gtg!
31/07/2018 20:24Posted by PhoenixGamma
Hey everyone! I'm Phoenix, you can find me in the Discord server often! I am a North America player and am just getting use to PVP play ( I started out with A.I.) hit me up if you're gtg!

Will come over and play with you soon <3
We're looking for new and exciting people to join our wonderful community <3 come and join in the fun today!
Honestly, playing with these people has made gaming fun again. Nice and active community full of wonderful people.
24/08/2018 12:59Posted by Quinn
Honestly, playing with these people has made gaming fun again. Nice and active community full of wonderful people.

Awww such kind words <3