Surrender button, yes please, thanks

General Discussion
Can we have surrender button/command, please?
+

But only upon smb's leave or disconnect.

Many people love overexaggarating after few deaths and think they can't come back.

In LoL its also not great to have this surrender, because people stop trying their best - some characters can do miracles in late game, like nazeebo, and turn the tide in one figth. Many people in hots dont understand this.
No.
No please, thanks.
24/09/2018 12:58Posted by NovaOrFeed
No.

Come to the dark side, padawan
Write in search box Surrender to get a better feeling what community feels about it, yes please, thanks.
Actually i wanted this as well, but you would be surprised in this game how easy it is to comeback/throw games that seemed one sided 90% of the game. A few days ago i played a HL mid dia game where from min 2 we had a Nova bot in team that kept feeding and everyone was just "oh well, gl next". At lvl 20 we got some good combos going, we killed 4 out of 5 from the enemy team and we just rushed core and won so if we had the surrender option i think most of us would have used it at mid game...
It's there. It says "Uninstall" on it. If you want to give up, don't half-S it.
Even though comebacks DO happen, you dont neccessarily wanna spend 15 minutes playing with imbeciles/trolls/ragers on your team in the slim hope and maybe 10% chance the enemy team all of a sudden starts to play even more moronic than your teammates and lose the game.

I would be happy to concede games lost in draft with stupid picks to get a faster chance to get a game with a more even chance of winning. This is something you are supposed to do for fun after all. And if you and most of your team dont want to play it due to it being severely unfun, thats something you should have the option not to do
26/09/2018 22:05Posted by Baluba
Even though comebacks DO happen, you dont neccessarily wanna spend 15 minutes playing with imbeciles/trolls/ragers on your team in the slim hope and maybe 10% chance the enemy team all of a sudden starts to play even more moronic than your teammates and lose the game.

I would be happy to concede games lost in draft with stupid picks to get a faster chance to get a game with a more even chance of winning. This is something you are supposed to do for fun after all. And if you and most of your team dont want to play it due to it being severely unfun, thats something you should have the option not to do

if you play 15 minutes after you lost a game - you didn´t loose the game at that point
normally if you lost - game will be over in like 5 min anyway

so yes i would way rather play this 5 minutes every now and then, so there is no surrender button every troll/rager/... would probably press 10 times/minute to annoy the whole team.
Yesterday enemy was biting us hard on Alterac, got all objectives, we have lost all forts, they got 5 left, and then...We wipe them all on last objective. And won the game :)

So surender...NEVER
In case the game has AFK/AI player there should appear surrender button.
Never surrender? xD
Idk, in this game it's much more easy to do a comeback, if you colaborate with your team...
26/09/2018 22:05Posted by Baluba

And that's why it should never be implemented.
Because toxic players are going to behave like "imbeciles/trolls/ragers" in a feeble attempt to force you to click that surrender button.

I played LoL.
I know how this works.
Winners never quit. Quitters never win.
27/09/2018 10:17Posted by vknez
Yesterday enemy was biting us hard on Alterac, got all objectives, we have lost all forts, they got 5 left, and then...We wipe them all on last objective. And won the game :)

So surender...NEVER

Cool story, bro, but this means you had players with at least half of a brain on your side.

Imagine a scenario that happened to me when I joined this weeks brawl. Out of 5 people only I and 1 other guy have chosen a hero we knew how to play. Some dude took malfurion and had completely no idea what to do even when I wrote him few times on the chat, he also had the fing nerve to insult me, when I asked him to stack hots on everyone (because he was healing no one from the start, but anyways, that wasn't the only problem). Another guy took malth and basically did nothing during the match, because he didn't know how to play it "lol, 1st time this hero". Only thing I could do was to observe how pathetic that match was. It is very frustrating to be in such a game, believe me that.

So there you go. There is a chance for recovery even in games that seem lost, you are right with that. But there are simply games where there is no chance for a win, unless entire enemy team dcs.

Surrender vote is needed badly and people who disagree simply are masochist who enjoy when they mop the floor with them. Truth is you cannot win alone and there are matches where people really think they will achieve it, but in the end no teamplay = game is already lost from the beginning.

I don't mind playing a game if people know what they are doing and we simply are losing because enemies are more skilled, but if someone keeps on repeating the same mistake over and over and over again I just explode inside and wish there was a surrender vote I could spam like a crazy. And it is so annoying, I often see people who are about to get killed. I ping them to run, I ping area is dangerous and they don't care. Suddenly, bam, dead. So I ask "why were you standing there? almost entire party was pinging you to go back", the answer "f*** off".

If surrender vote won't be added, then the system of selecting heroes for the game should be entirely reworked. If people select a hero to try him out in qm, even though you have ai and "try the hero" mode, the games always will be crap. Over 90% of games is steamrolling the enemy or getting steamrolled by the enemy. It is incredibly rare situation where I play a game and both teams are on similar skill level. And oh boy, you know right away when people fail at playing a particular hero.