Alterac changes - WHY

General Discussion
God why did they ruin Garden of terror - The map was perfect and now ist just a lame hybrid copy of Curse and Alterac. Don't get why they would remove original map content for stuff that's already in there.
Dont have an opinion on the new map.

I didnt like the old version though.
Those creeps that appeared eveywhere on the map were a stupid "objective."
I liked the terror you jump into and if they just made one of the two bosses spawn, and seed sprout in mid behind walls after one team collects 100 seeds, it would be more team fights, which is the reason for this rework (lack of tf). Plus if you push mid fort you can remove the walls so it makes it harder for the other team to capitalize on 100 seeds, or push top or bot while you are defending 4v5 opens up different strategy paths...idk I'm not payed enough to figure these things out, but as op said, now its same like other maps.
29/09/2018 14:58Posted by Zmaj
I liked the terror you jump into and if they just made one of the two bosses spawn, and seed sprout in mid behind walls after one team collects 100 seeds, it would be more team fights, which is the reason for this rework (lack of tf).

It think you are right; a shame though as we have less and less maps where straight-on teamfighting is not the only strategy. I just got blasted by a nazeebo, murky, ragnaros set-up on Dragon Shire, which worked surprisingly well for them :)