2400 for seasonal skins ?

General Discussion
I actually wanted to buy some if they were at worst 1600, but I'm not paying 2400.

This is ridiculous, I could have bought Whitemane skins for cash but you know what ?

NO!
Like If the skiln matter and not the skill ...man
Seasonal skins?

Di you mean the ones you get for free by doing the event quests, or am I missing something?
What is skill in this game ?
Some Legend I hear sometimes around here in these parts ...

I'm a magnet for brainless players in draft modes, all of them, last season burned me out so I no longer care about skill any more, I used to care about being a good player, I wanted the Whitemane skin because it looks nice but I will have to live without having it.

Blizzard redefined Microtransactions into Macrotransactions.
26/09/2018 19:47Posted by FluffyBacon
Seasonal skins?

Di you mean the ones you get for free by doing the event quests, or am I missing something?

You dont get the skins for the quests, only the sprays.
im not a fan of the 2400 myself - but this is nothing new

same thing at that wrestling event and also before that
26/09/2018 22:42Posted by Orso
26/09/2018 19:47Posted by FluffyBacon
Seasonal skins?

No, I definitely got the Alestrazsa skin from my first game.

Oh I see; you get one for free.
26/09/2018 23:14Posted by FluffyBacon
26/09/2018 22:42Posted by Orso

No, I definitely got the Alestrazsa skin from my first game.

Oh I see; you get one for free.

You were lucky to get it from chest by chance. I suppose you will deffinetely get at least one skin for free during quests, but u dunno when.
Oh boo hoo. It has been like that for nearly every new event, that new legendary skins are priced 50% more than the default price for their catagory.
27/09/2018 06:45Posted by Chevron
Oh boo hoo. It has been like that for nearly every new event, that new legendary skins are priced 50% more than the default price for their catagory.

Adding onto this, next year when hallow's end rolls around the legendary skins will be back down to 1600 shard price ( epic skins frmo 600 ->400 ) . similarly you can buy now the jackel/hyde greymane skin for only 1600, and im assuming the Spectral Stallion mount ( though didnt check )
27/09/2018 06:38Posted by Nova

You were lucky to get it from chest by chance. I suppose you will deffinetely get at least one skin for free during quests, but u dunno when.

I haven't gotten a chest from the quests yet, I started with the Alexstrasza quest and got her skin on my first game; I then took her 2nd quest and 13 games later I'm still at 0/4 watchtowers.

The very first quest I selected and did even said I'd get the skin, hense why I chose it.
27/09/2018 08:08Posted by FluffyBacon
27/09/2018 06:38Posted by Nova

I haven't gotten a chest from the quests yet, I started with the Alexstrasza quest and got her skin on my first game; I then took her 2nd quest and 13 games later I'm still at 0/4 watchtowers.

The very first quest I selected and did even said I'd get the skin, hense why I chose it.

...Have actually seen skin in your inventory? U don't get skins for doing quests bro. The reward you got has a name as a skin, but its not a skin but a spray. Check for sure if u got it, im just puzzled how could you get it, if not from chest.
Looks like you were right, but it really had the model of a skin rather than a spray upon quest completion.

Can't say I'm overly disappointed though, this year's halloween skins look boring.
26/09/2018 19:24Posted by CasualPlayer
I actually wanted to buy some if they were at worst 1600, but I'm not paying 2400.

New skins always cost +50% for the first couple of weeks. This is not a new pricing structure.
You complain about this now?

At this point, it stops being a complaint and becomes a bad comedy routine, like a "What's the deal with airline food" bid in 2018