Community still awful.

General Discussion
Come back after another month.

5 games.

Every single game is "REEE REPORT THIS PERSON AFK"
"REPORT NOVA CHEATING"
"OOMG FUU" - "NO FUU" - "OMG ALL STUF OOREEE!!"

So people still just report one another out of spite now a days? Thanks for that amazing feature, HoTS Devs.
28/09/2018 14:03Posted by Calculated
Come back after another month.

5 games.

Every single game is "REEE REPORT THIS PERSON AFK"
"REPORT NOVA CHEATING"
"OOMG FUU" - "NO FUU" - "OMG ALL STUF OOREEE!!"

So people still just report one another out of spite now a days? Thanks for that amazing feature, HoTS Devs.

So blame the Devs for making a report system and not the people who abuse it?
Better ban ranked play as well.. since smurfs abuse it to get higher MMR.

Overall if you are going to complain about the report system. Complain about it banning the wrong people, not that people do dumb reports.
So in 5 games you judge the whole community, well done!!!!
I call bull!@#$, I have never ever seen someone saying "report X for cheating".
Good lord ! Where do you play, in plastic ? Five games with that kind of people seems like fiction to say the least.
28/09/2018 14:50Posted by Icechristos
So in 5 games you judge the whole community, well done!!!!

That sample size was good enough for Bullyhunters :D
28/09/2018 14:39Posted by Kotlol
Overall if you are going to complain about the report system. Complain about it banning the wrong people, not that people do dumb reports.
Why not both?
I occasionally see the odd jackass in games, but honestly it's really not that often.

As for the report system; I've never been silenced or banned on this game. I wouldn't describe myself as toxic, but I certainly swear a lot.

I also got reported once because our Lunara was out of position and died, so I said that cost us "deerly".
This game is better than league, in part because of the good community, also the range of maps, the fact that it uses characters with decent backstory who you can relate to/connect with. Various reasons.

Because it's better though, everyone in league (the people nobody wants here) are gonna follow soon enough.
You can turn off team chat, works like a charm. In game chat is useless anyways, people who are bad won't get better even if you hand them instructions on a silver plate. Good people don't need tips anyways.

Go to options, social, and uncheck "enable team chat". Party chat still works after that.