Focus on what you CAN do and not what you CAN'T do

General Discussion
My lord how many times have I lost games because of this and being blamed onn my "garbage" pick or "garbage" plays.

It's absoluetley frustrating to lose to a meme comp because allies are playing exactly like the meme comp wants to.

It's simple... if the enemy team has a heavy push and lane control comp. It means you don't play lane control back at them. it's lunacy. That's how they win.
You don't outlane Zagara, Murky, Dehaka by laning against them with a junkrat, li-ming and brightwing.

You defeat them by taking the objectives and forcing teamfights so those pushes become worthless. If they push you solo, you kill them on the objective use it to push futher then the solo pushers and such after all. They gave up teamfight potential to control lanes.

This is something I been noticing more and more in matches.
People wanting to do things the oppenent is specialized in with a team that can't compete with it.

Oppennent has alot of poke? You don't? Don't poke em. Just let them come to you and jump on em.
Oppenent has alot of CC to stunlock 1 guy? Don't try to stunlock someone yourself then. Punish their stunlocks with cleanse and a well timed AOE.
Oppenent has alot of laninig? Focus on teamfighting.
Oppenent has alot of DPS and 1 tank? Force them to iniate and then run past the tank to kill them even as your tank dies.
Oppenent has alot of burst healing? Poke em.
Oppenent has alot of healing over time? Burst em.
But for the love of kot don't fight exactly like them!
Dude I lost to terribad sylvanas because others couldnt push strong and deathtime is still damm short compared to fort destroy value so pushing is OP. Tf has no value because you need to have good wave coming to fort or strong tank to maintain fort infinite ammo. You can die q
10 times with spec and still get fort down and value. It makes no sense. Spec is just too strong.
01/10/2018 12:47Posted by Tompla
Dude I lost to terribad sylvanas because others couldnt push strong and deathtime is still damm short compared to fort destroy value so pushing is OP. Tf has no value because you need to have good wave coming to fort or strong tank to maintain fort infinite ammo. You can die q
10 times with spec and still get fort down and value. It makes no sense. Spec is just too strong.

(Upload fail) You mean like this?
Ooh wait we lost this one since naz didnt do his job... artanis was a beserker playing like sonya and build wise was damage not race..
01/10/2018 13:17Posted by Kotlol
01/10/2018 12:47Posted by Tompla

(Upload fail) You mean like this?
Ooh wait we lost this one since naz didnt do his job... artanis was a beserker playing like sonya and build wise was damage not race..

Yeah actually you can lost a game with bad spec who doesnt push hard. But specs like sylv and azmo and probius are just superior pushers and waste one to def them because of strong minion waves. Then you just lose... If you win one tf you cant get more than one keep or fort, which is just wrong. Some specs are like assasins in tf and have also good wave clear.
I mean I won fights vs spec but its more easier to respawn and def waves than push after won tf. Respawn time should be like 60 secs after 10 level. Now you can kill fort and trade your death for it and still get value from other lanes. Ganking is just too slow... Thats why azmodan is banned atm. Minions are so strong that you will be 4vs4 and one vs one and cant let spec to farm forts. Then how you can win? Only picking nova, who has zero wave clear?