General Discussion

09 Mar Using Custom Games to Farm EXP while inactive The following information was posted by Jeff Kaplan, Game Director on Overwatch: Hi everyone, When we introduced the Game Browser and new Custom Game features we were excited to allow players to earn experience playing the game in unique and different ways. We also knew that there was the potential for this system to be exploited but we wanted to give everyone the benefit of the doubt before becoming overly restrictive with the system. It’s very disappointing to us that players abused the system to gain experience while inactive. As some of you have noticed, Skirmish in Custom Game no longer rewards experience. Also, the AFK timer is now in place in Skirmish mode (in Custom Game only). This change is rolling out over a 24 hour period and should be live in all regions by the end of today. I’ve seen some discussion in the community and in the press on this topic and sometimes it gets talked about as if it is a grey area. Is this wrong or is this ok? Well, let me take a grey area and make it starkly black and white for you. Abusing and exploiting Custom Game or any other game mode to earn experience in Overwatch while inactive is NOT ok. The reason I want to be absolutely clear about this is because we are going to start to take disciplinary action against people who partake in these activities. If you create a Custom Game that in any way encourages players to gain experience while inactive, you risk having your account banned. If you join any game mode – including Custom Games – with the intent of gaining experience while being inactive, you risk having your account banned. Also, do not name your Custom Game that in anyway even implies that gaining experience while inactive is OK – please do not even do this as a joke – because you are putting yourself at risk of having your account banned. We are not naïve to player behavior and motivation. When we put this feature live, we had an internal escalation plan for how to combat this behavior. Today marks the first steps on that path. And in a lot of ways it really makes me sad. The feature is so much cooler and better for everyone if we do not have to put draconic restrictions on it. To fast forward a bit, the end of the escalation plan will result in experience gain being turned off in Custom Game. I really don’t want to see us getting to that point. So I am going to ask for some help from the vast majority of you who are simply playing the game and having fun and not abusing it: please report those who are creating Custom Games with the intention of gaining experience while remaining inactive. If you select someone’s Custom Game you get three options: Spectate, Join and Report. These options exist on all 3 platforms. Use the Report feature. It works. Obviously, I know what our plan is and how we will ramp things up to combat this behavior here on the Overwatch Team. But at this point, I am making a plea to you – the Overwatch Community at large: please decide what you want to happen here and be a part of the solution. If you enjoy Custom Games awarding experience then please help us combat the behavior we’re seeing now. Do not create Custom Games with the intent of gaining experience while inactive. Don’t join those games. Don’t jokingly put those names in your own Custom Games. And report players who are abusing the system. We, as much as the vast majority of you who are enjoying the feature as designed, do not want to see experience gain go away. Please help us out here. -jeffreyVaneras0 09 Mar
2d [PS4/XB1] Overwatch Patch Notes – March 23rd, 2017 A new patch is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes. To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum. GENERAL UPDATES Custom Games and Game Browser [PS4] Capture the Flag maps and mode have been reactivated BUG FIXES General [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug that prevented background music from playing [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug that prevented the Damage Amplified value from being displayed correctly [PS4/XB1] Orisa’s movement now slows slightly while firing in midair Developer Comments: Much like D.Va’s Fusion Cannons, Orisa’s Fusion Driver is intended to slow her movement while she is firing. However, unlike D.Va, there was an issue that prevented this slow from working while firing from the air.Lliodelur0 2d
5d [OW][ALL] Overwatch Patch Notes – March 21, 2017 A new patch is now live on Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes. To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum. JUMP TO SECTION: Patch Highlights General Updates Hero Updates Bug FixesWuluxar4 5d
5d Orisa Disabled for 1 week of Competitive Play When patch 1.9 releases later today, Orisa will not initially be available for Competitive Play. We want to give players some time to learn about and play Orisa before she's placed into the crucible of Competitive Play. She'll still be immediately available in Quick Play, the Arcade (including custom games with the competitive ruleset), and Play vs. AI.Virnethael0 5d
09 Mar PTR Hero Changes As we iterate on the PTR patch, we are going to be trying out the following hero changes. These should be up on the PTR very soon, hopefully tomorrow morning. As always these updates are subject to change. Ana Biotic Rifle Damage decreased from 80 to 60 Biotic Grenade Impact damage reduced from 60 to 30 Impact healing reduced from 100 to 50 Junkrat No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem) Orisa Fusion Driver Magazine size lowered from 200 to 150 Supercharger Cost increased by 15% Sombra Stealth Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters. Translocator Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s Winston Barrier Projector Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends Zenyatta Orb of Destruction Alternate fire recovery reduced from 1s to 0.6s Orb of Discord Can now target enemies through barriersVaneras1 09 Mar
07 Mar [ALL] Overwatch Patch Notes – March 8, 2017 A new patch is now live on Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes. To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum. Please note that changes marked as [Console Only] have already been implemented on PC in a previous patch. GENERAL Arcade [Console Only] 1v1 Mystery Duel game mode is now available in the Arcade Custom Games Players can no longer gain EXP from skirmishes in custom games AFK detection has been added to skirmishes in custom gamesVaneras0 07 Mar
03 Mar [PC] Overwatch Patch Notes – March 3, 2017 A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn about the latest changes. To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum. Please note that these changes will be rolled into a larger patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date. HERO UPDATES: General The total damage reduction that a hero can receive while buffed (e.g. from Ana's Nano Boost and Orisa's Fortify) has been capped at 50% (formerly 70%) Bastion Ironclad Bastion now takes 20% less damage while in Configuration: Sentry or Tank (formerly 35%) Developer Comments: After introducing the new Ironclad passive ability in the last patch, Bastion felt a little too difficult to deal with. This reduction maintains his survivability while he’s transformed, but he shouldn’t feel so overbearing to enemies. Zarya Particle Barrier No longer protects Zarya from knockback Projected Barrier No longer protects allies from knockback Developer Comments: This change is actually reverting an attempted bug fix from a previous patch. Now, Zarya’s barriers no longer protect players who are hit by a knockback effect that pierces the shield. This change does not affect knockback abilities that occur outside the barriers. For example, if Zarya has a barrier on herself and is hit by one of Pharah’s concussive blasts, she won’t be affected, because the barrier blocked the effect. However, if Winston uses his ultimate and starts to swing at Zarya, it will now knock her back even if a protective barrier is active, since melee attacks pierce barriers. BUG FIXES Arcade Fixed an issue preventing heroes in 1v1 Mystery Duel from being shuffled correctly Competitive Fixed an issue preventing players from loading the Season 1 and 2 leaderboards Heroes Fixed an issue preventing D.Va’s Defense Matrix from properly blocking enemy fire that has passed through another enemy hero Fixed an issue preventing Winston’s hitbox from lining up with his pose while crouchedVaneras0 03 Mar
17 Feb Jeff Kaplan On Hero Balance Many players seem to think of things in a very binary or black and white sort of way. For example, a hero needs either a buff or a nerf. A lot of players also come at things from a binary point of view, meaning they either see themselves as that hero or the victim of a hero. We try to approach things from a more objective stance (and many other players do as well), meaning we want to represent both the people playing a certain hero as well as those fighting against that hero. While "maining" heroes is perfectly natural and bound to happen (even though it is a team-based game where you have access to all the heroes and team composition really does win fights more often than not), the "maining" mentality of calling for nerfs/buffs is often pretty flawed. When "mains" of a certain hero call for nerfs against another hero, they are often not satisfied until that hero has any viability whatsoever. We try to be as objective, deliberate and careful as possible when it comes to balancing heroes. We don't usually think of things as simply as, "Hero X needs a buff or Hero Y needs a nerf". Heroes sometimes need to be adjusted... and that can mean a mix of tuning certain things up and tuning certain things down. We try to preserve what we believe to be the core of a character and try to balance around this core without destroying the spirit of what the character was supposed to be/do. So I know not all of you think this way, but a lot of our players are only happy with very binary balancing: nerf or buff. And even though it might seem like that's what happens with a lot of heroes, we rarely start from that place in our balance discussions. We try to represent the players of those heroes as much as the victims of those heroes. In a perfect world, you all should technically be both... I think it's totally fair to disagree with some of our balance decisions. I just wanted to share some insight as to how we approached balance.Vaneras0 17 Feb
23 May Posting about Technical Issues or Bugs To help you and us get the most of out of your discussions and feedback, we ask that you please do not post game-related bugs or technical issues in this forum. To report in-game bugs experienced while playing, please post in the North American Bug Report forum. To report technical issues experienced while downloading, installing, or playing Overwatch, please post in the Tech Support forum.Ulvareth0 23 May
23 May Welcome, Heroes - Please Read! Welcome to the Overwatch forum! We encourage you to use this forum to discuss your experiences while playing Overwatch. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct Posting GuidelinesUlvareth1 23 May
2m Any Winston tips? I've been playing Winston alot and with his shield CD i'm torn between using it whenever it's available or using it tactically like throwing it over and enemy D.Va ult. Also if anyone has tips on how to use his ultimate efficiently that would be great cause i just use it jump in swing and hope for the best.Johnc951 2m
12m Is genji jewish? Hello, I started playing Genji recently and noticed him saying things like "lo toda" (when he deflects) which means no thanks in hebrew which makes sense because he doesnt want to take damage, he also says "harigat hayom" which means "kill of the day" in hebrew, what are the chances that he's jewish? Im jewish too so I thought it would be coolFunkyPants1 12m
19m Matchmaking in season 4 Has anyone else been having terrible matchmaking in season 4? I know it's probably something to do with the hidden skill rating or something along those lines. But I'm just getting annoyed now, I was doing my placement matches with level 30 players with no competitive experience (I'm 253) and as a player who has been playing comp since season 1 it's really annoying. I know I'm not the best but I'm not that bad. And in such a team based game it doesn't make sense.Ant6 19m
25m Soldier 76 question I have very little playtime with this guy, but from my past experience with the Battlefield series, is he supposed to be the Assault class from BF4 (and to a lesser extent BF3, although the Assault cannot have both Medbag and grenade launcher at the same time) ? I understood Soldier 76 is a hero for people who come from more mainstream shooters like Battlefield, CoD or Halo, probably similar how Pharah is more suited for people who come from Quake, Doom or Unreal Tournament.Jay4 25m
29m Suspected aimbot Hey guys, I'm no pro at all obviously, just some casual, and at my low rank I witnessed something quite unbelievable twice... The enemy "Zenyatta" was switching from target to target instantly. I mean, there was no "movement" time, but he instantly was on the next target with deadly precision. And that was at low competitive level, so he definitely wasn't some high level ace, even though I suspect such precision is impossible for any human being. I've seen it twice while spectating while dead, once the next target wasn't even in sight yet he switched to it without movement instantly. What do you think, aimbot ?Korrigan8 29m
34m Small buff for zarya? (Idea Included) As a zarya player, It would be great if her shields started cooldown as soon as they are applied, as oppose to once they have been destroyed.ZaryaMain0 34m
39m Soldier 76 Nerf. I think Soldier 76's tactical visor needs some kind of nerf. What I had in mind is when he uses his ultimate, he glows. Kind of like McCree when he uses deadeye. This will make it easier to see Soldier and focus on him while he is using his ult. Soldier has been powerful for quite a while now and I think it's time for a nerf.Fletberlew1 39m
41m Give Your Main a Buff and a Nerf Hiya guys! I hope you all doing well! *IMPORTANT NOTE* First of all, i want you to realise, i'm not asking for any buff nor a nerf. I just want to know your opinions about your main hero. Please be nice to other people and please show respect to their opinions. I hope you would understand me. Thanks already! ^^ TL;DR Give your main hero a buff and a nerf. One rule, please be fair. ~ Since people are creating different topics, i thought we can chat and share our ideas about our main characters! If you want to share your opinion, we all would welcome you here! Give your main a fair buff and a fair nerf. One rule, -as i said before- please be fair! ^^ Sombra >> Nerf Hack: > Her hacking time reverted to 1.2s from 0.7s. EMP: [I know you are the world's greatest hacker but know your place] > In my opinion, her EMP lasts 6 seconds and when we think it's AoE ability, 6 seconds way too much. So after now, her EMP lasts 5s instead of 6s. Sombra >> Buff Hack: [If you are not behind a shield or if noone is under turrets attack-instead of you-, you have no chance to hack the turret. WHY ON EARTH?!?!?] > Torbjörn's turret no longer shoots to Sombra if she started to hacking turret before the turrets first shoot. Have a nice day, ~before Sombra says " ¡Apagando las luces! ".Midoriin22 41m
42m Framerate issues Has anyone else been getting a reduced framerate as well as weird lag spikes since the latest patch(the one whihc put Orisa live)? Since that patch my framerate has went from hovering around 180 with my settings to 120 with the same settings and I've had weird lag spikes and frame drops that has never happened before. If anyone has an idea on how to fix this or has experienced similar issues, please let me know.Illoney7 42m
58m PharahMercy is ruining competitive on console Competitive play on PS4 (in the EU region) is a nightmare. Every game is dominated by Pharah Mercy. Competitive has become "who has the better Pharah". It's ridiculous how boring and un-fun the meta is right now. If you want proof of how bad this is, just look at the top 10 players in PS4 EU. 7 of them play Pharah. Both Pharah and Mercy deserve a nerf on console, as of right now; there is literally no reason for them to leave the sky. Pharah can hover in-air forever while spamming damage boosted rockets and Mercy can self heal after not taking damage for only 1 second. You can't counter a combo like that with a McCree or/and Soldier because of McCree horrible range and also Soldier's inability to burst damage the Pharah. If you also commit a Zenyatta to counter Pharah Mercy, you get the rest of the players in the match fighting a 3v4. Blizzard, please find a solution to this issue as the game in its current state is not fun at all. You promised us seperate balancing for the console version of the game but the only difference between PC and console is the damage turrets do.MinioN1 58m
1h Proper counter needed for widowmaker Widowmaker needs stronger counters. Ridiculous that the best counter to widowmaker is to pick another widowmaker. She needs something like reaper vs winston level of counter.Syndrome6 1h
1h The other players judge me because of my old point score I am not a good player in heroes who require talent.I learned lessons from folks and I play Winston, Mercy, Lucio this season.Played Genji and Mcree in previous seasons.I finished the 1900 score in the previous season and I score 3260 this season.People think I boosted me, they troll my games and they do not listen to me. Blizzard is tired of this now You should give me an option to make my rank secret.Or you should punish such bad players.I like this game very much and I want to go up to high levels please help me blizzard. Please check the pictures http://imgur.com/a/wflZ1Hypermera8 1h
1h I shouldn't have the Penalty Ban Hey, I just recently had the new Penalty Ban put in place on my Overwatch account on XBox One. The problem I seem to face is that I left the game to go to a funeral and got back to see that I had a ban. It was not my fault that I had to leave and it is very saddening to have some parts of my account banned from 75% of the XP. It would've nice if you could lift the ban, if that isn't to much bother. Thanks, A fellow Overwatch PlayerSwankyPants8 1h
1h Sombra, Ability Change Suggestions I recently started playing allot of Sombra and I have some ideas for what could be changed about her abilities. My first idea is to add a healing reduction on hacked players or hacked players heal others less. The reason for this is because when coming up against a healer and any other character in the game it I very hard to kill even one of them due to how fast they are healed. The only thing you can do is go for the healer but they hide behind the other characters. If you reduce the healing it will give sombre a good chance of killing the pocketed character. Another idea is to allow Sombra to hack though Zarya's bubble and Orisa and Winston's barrier . For Zarya, it could destroy or weaken the bubble and or hack Zarya. For Orisa and Winston it would allow you to hack through the barrier but not destroy it like it is now. To balance it when hacked through a barrier or bubble the hack could last for a shorter amount of time. Finally I think there should be a set amount of damage Sombra needs to take while invisible to become visible by the enemy team. This is because as Sombra just a tap from Winston or D.va can get you killed. I don't know how hard this will be to program and balance but they are just some ideas to make Sombra a bit more powerful and maybe a bit easier to play.SQUIRTOOT3 1h
2h A new Idea for a Support Hero Good day everyone. I have following idea for a new Support Hero: Weapon: a sort of Gas shooting Weapon simmiliar to the Ice Weapon from Mei with 2 Gas tanks on his Back. Primary Fire: Shoots out Poisning Gas similiar to Mei's Ice Beam but with a little bit larger hitbox. Does 10 Damage pro second and add poision to the enemy witch does 4 or 5 Extra Damage to the enemy, the poison effect lasts 2 extra seconds after the last hit. Secondary Fire: Simmiliar to the Primnary fire but its Shoots out Healing Gas for you Allies. It also hits a after heal effect for 2 seconds after you stopd healing. Shift Ability: You Summon a little drone that flies to the enemy that you target and slows him down to 80% of his speed for 5 seconds. The Drown can be shooted on his Way to the Targed before it hits him. The Drone have 50 HP and a Cool Down from 8 Seconds. It looks like a Robot mosquito. E Ability: Summons another Drone that flies too one of your Team Mates and frees + Defends him from all Debuffs for 4 Second. Cool Down 10 Seconds. It's like Orisa's Fortify but you give it someone of your Team. Ultimate: Makes a Big Poison Field arround his Area wich Poison and Damage every enemy inside it. About the Character: I tought a Sicentiest that works with Talon would be great. Mercy, Ana, Lucio, Zenyatta are all good people, so it would be nice to have a Evil one in the Support Category. We have Reaper and Sombra in Attack, Junkrat & Widow in Defense and Roadhog in Tank but nobody in Support. He should be a Gentleman and Polite but at the same time Sinister and Sadistic. He is from Austria or Finland. So thats my little Idea for a new Support Character. Sorry if my English isn't perfect but i hope you Understand everything. Please tell me what you think about it and i wish you all a Wonderfull day.GodOfChaos1 2h
2h Jeff Kaplan, hire this man! (Amazing freelance concept art) Friend of mine just discovered an amazing concept art for a skin on Zenyatta. I don't play him as much but honestly both me and him would be willing to pay real money right here and right now to get the skin into the game and unlock it. It's simply too professionally done to ignore so have a look yourself. https://www.artstation.com/artwork/9lA8Q PS Blizzard! Jeff Kaplan! Hire this man! Thank you! <3ApocFPS0 2h
2h Genji sword hit registration missing Anyone has this problem? i'm not talking about the sword dash animation cancel but the sword swing, sometimes it does the animation with hitmarker but the game doesn't register the damage, is pretty annoing and can make you waste the entire ultimateDesmester4 2h
2h Bugged queue? Been in queue for 6 minutes. Canceled the queue and then in queue another 6 minutes. What's going on?Syndrome10 2h
3h Thoughts on Orisa? I think she's awesome. Pretty balanced, and anyone can use her. I actually already got a POTG on her, and I'm a Lucio main.Izren20 3h
3h Is it time for a Russian only server? Hi In a game that is about team play and working together, i often find it frustrating to play in a team where some doesnt understand what i type at all. In Europe theres many different languages, but we mostly use the same alphabet atleast, something we cant say for the russians. So the only way we can communicate is trough the emotes in the game, and that doesnt make for a very great experience. The Russians are generally not worse or better players then others, but its frustrating not being able to communicate with most of them. So why not make a Russian only server region? Would help them out as well. Any thoughts on this?Ishii16 3h
3h That feel when... [Bring your relatable annoyances!] I have an idea for a bit of fun. Let's create a tfw (or 'that feel when' if you prefer) thread! Comment below your daily miseries of an Overwatch player, so that the fellow community members can relate! Be friendly and have fun! EDIT: As much as we love to hear about your Overwatch annoyances, please don't sprinkle any of your personal salt onto us. Thanks!Spaghettio46 3h
3h Sombra voiceline 'Boop!' Gone!!!!!! Why bliz, why you remove the Boop voice line from Sombra? Not sure if it's just a glitch or what, but at the moment the Sombra's Boop voiceline no longer works in game. The person using it, and the people near her can't hear it :/CyanStar5 3h
3h Important to all overwatch players Hi, if you're reading this well then I'd like to say.. If you have ever abused someone on overwatch or if you have ever made rude and unnecessary comments to anyone else playing, I'd just like to let you know that you are a disgrace to our community and you should take a look at yourself mentally and physically. STOP.THE.HATEJadeRabbit16 3h
3h Symmetra Symmetra is ridiculously overpowered at the moment. She clearly needs a nerf since she is slippery and can literrary kill a roadhog in a matter of seconds wich isn't unfair at all. She just needs a nerf and that's it.PewDiePie29 3h
4h Suspended from Comp Why does the game even suspend you if you get kicked for network issues? Seems kinda unfair considering I have a crappy connection.NebulaXXVIII36 4h
4h Tank meta is back boyz! After playing for 2 days straight I saw a lot of 3-4 Tanks in one team, and of course Orisa is there. Rainhardt, Orisa and Zaria and/or Roadhog are dominating at the moment. Because of the returning tank meta i think that McCree should be a tank buster like he once was with his right click skill or at least only increase his headshot damage. At the moment the only tank buster is Reaper and he is meh... And Winston is nowhere to be seen haha, I even understand why, he is not really useful now.Mj7114 4h
4h map editor...?! soo i heard many people talking about the map editor and i am very happy of that because creating things is my favorite hobby (and videogames also) so if this is confirmed it will be the best day of my life!!, i just wanted to say good luck doing the map editor so people can make their own maps for their own gamemodesmatipesso1 4h
4h Huge disparity between actual skill of players the same sr I'm fairly certain this is why i win and lose certain games. Some players are just bad and some players are good. For example Last night i had a toxic genji on the team. He mained lucio this season so far and only in s3 did he play 4 hour of him in comp now the whole team was encouraging this guy to switch to something else which could make an impact but the good will and positive attitude of the team wouldn't change this guys pick or his behaviour. So we all called him out on how !@#$ he was and all he said was "everyone noob, i damage, i kill tanks suck and ana suck". All meanwhile i had 6 elims as gold on rein -___-. Y'know these kinda teams are good but turn ugly which really sucks because the game could've been good. Btw these games are around the 2270 and 2330 sr On the flipside i can do something like this. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/280639355704311808/295338101750890496/unknown.png With the team being a distraction so i can whack everything. At least in this case the healers and i were in the voice chat communicating doing our best. Thanks to that we won. Other games i can completely trust in my team, play lucio and have fun doing my best booping people off the sides and we can win because the team knows what we're doing and we all communicate. Why is there in this case, such a huge gap of skill between players of the same sr? At times we can have fantastic teams who know exactly what they're doing, some decent call outs etc Other times we'll get a horrible game with toxic idiots we can't do anything about or maybe the team was just bad. Like this https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cACKVF7ehiBBo7YEavZjs3ffma96x602dYj0uQHs5yw8dj2FR25VN-Z219zPqQs_kEVyOZ5KMsFG4zGhc8GsuCzRRLDJYQg-uITeGhu8hZcu4g_pTk39_ggxIuU.dVDdlCtMDH7xAS6_ps6PTnIgaTE?width=788&height=444 In this case i pressed shift and q got 4 picks and this time it was a 5vs2 and the soldier and hanzo(who switched to a pharah for the 4th round) had both used their ults. We still lost the point. How can a team lose a 5vs2?(i was walking up to the centre so i wasn't quite there). As soon as i get to the point everyone has died and all i can do is accept my fate as i see the enemy team pouring in again. How bad can a team be to not capitalise on a 5vs2thefatone0 4h
5h UK ONLY SERVERS. Would improve communication within both the servers allowing for a more competitive/communicative matches. Reasoning behind this - When playing competitive right now, along with many other problems like the ranking system etc. I believe not many actually talk in-game to each other. Usually only 1-2 people talk if you're lucky. Most of the time if people do speak you cannot understand what they're saying. When playing a game like Overwatch - It being a intensive quick decision strategy fps game, you don't have time to not hear people or not understand what people are saying. We need UK only servers. It will improve both play, attitudes, communitys, without changing any game fundamentals.Alpacasso14 5h
5h [OW] Important changes! D.va is my main hero and I get very annoyed when I die when I get into the wick, I think this is a bit badly done, could make it invulnerable or that it entered the fastest wick. I take this opportunity to talk about the creation of the teams in the competitive matches, there are many players complaining and denouncing players because of this, either because of the rank, or because of the level or because of players who only play and Not helping the team by choosing players that do not matter or standing or strolling around the game. Blizzard, please do something else there will be many more players to stop playing competitive matches!MrCunha2 5h
5h Comp-trolls seem a little fishy... Hey all, hope you're having a good day / evening / night! So, a quick back-story, I am a... scraping the bottom of silver player (I know. The shame. :T) and as such I've been trying to climb into mid-silver so I can feel better about myself. Last match there, I encountered two 'has been' diamond players. In short, they did nothing but stand around spamming 'hello' emotes, occasionally ulting to try and steal PoTG, I assume? Regardless, we lost, and I reported the two of them. In my curiosity, I checked their profiles to see if they'd ever actually played seriously outside of placements, and I found this: (Names have been blacked out since I'm not sure what the forum rules are on this.) http://imgur.com/a/7yq85 This seems really suspicious. A Grand-master with 24 hours of game play? Is this a smurf that is trying to de-rank so they can farm points, or someone who's paid to win? I mean, what's done is done, there's no use getting angry about it, I'm just baffled as to how they got to Grand masters in 24 hours?Noi4 5h
6h Weird MP3 files in the overwatch folders So I am lately going through overwatch mp3 files and I found few disturbing noises and few interesting, in one of the files Athena says "Level up" than there was one which sounded like a person was drowning or swallowing something and I found it pretty disturbing. What are your ideas for this guys?kika00211 6h
6h Hack fight suggestion. Ok so both teams have a sombra. upon round start the defending somb hacks a vital healthpack before the attackers barely get out front door. Why not have it so the other sombra can hack the healthpack back to neutral and then when the cooldown is done allow her to hack it again for her own team.Ninetales6 6h
7h Reapers Death Blossom and ammo count. The description for Reaper's Ultimate is as follows: In a blur of motion, Reaper empties both hellfire shotguns at breakneck speed, dealing massive damage to all nearby enemies.' EMPTIES BOTH HELLFIRE SHOTGUNS being a key wording in my arguement. A change needed for reaper is to have the duration of his ultimate dependant on the amount of ammo in his guns at time of using. Encouraging reaper players to reload before using, and needing to reload after use will help balance the CQB battles with reaper, and have death blossom as less of a panic move. Having to reload after would help with the flow of battle against him, encouraging wraith form away after using it. According to the Wiki, the duration is 3 seconds with a capacity of 8 shells. Each shell giving 0.38 seconds roughly 8- 3 7-2.66 6- 2.28 5-1.9 4-1.5 3-1.14 2-0.76 1-0.38 Any reaper players thoughts?Azatar14 7h
7h Friendly Fire Option For Custom Game Pwease c:SpeedyRogue2 7h
7h Identify single player skills plz I'm a solo queuer. I'm bronze because I keep getting bad players sometimes and maybe have good players but fight against better ones. I do amazing moments that could of get my rank high up but I don't because I lost the game.NightStar7 7h
7h Support Struggle I solo queue quite a bit. Made it from silver to plat doing it. But I have noticed a pattern. The supports nearly always get the blame for losses. I am a Mercy main, just love her to pieces, but when my team doesn't know the meaning of the words group up and don't go in alone, I find myself struggling to heal them. I had a game where the Rein was trying to spawn camp the enemy team by himself and when the game ended he sent me a message telling me how bad a healer I was, despite me having well over 15000 healing. I tried explaining that there was no way I could leave the rest of the team without healing and go and help him in his quest, but he was adamant it was all my fault we lost. Anyone else had these experiences?Cynder9 7h
7h People leaving competitive = still lost i thingk there should be a way to make it more fair for a team with people that left the game. LIKE LOOK AT THIS http://i.imgur.com/D3Kntdi.jpg How is that fair? ofcourse i lost the game very easy.. but like... i couldnt do anything so because my teammates left, i get a lost?GamersOnVids1 7h
8h Report system is useless without "avoid this player" Please blizzard, for the love of.. Reintroduce the "Avoid This Player Feature" - we should be able to have total control over who we want, and don't want to play with, why should you be the deciders of that?? Thousands upon thousands of people have already suggested making it so that you can only avoid players on your own team, to fix the pro widowmaker problem, who would avoid a good player on his own team? And as an incentive to good team work and to make sure people pick heroes that will support the team, or actually work on the given game mode, make players who are avoided and reported enough sit in a low priority queue, then when they finally get matched they can fight the other symmetra mains for the symmetra spot. PLEASE LET US CHOOSE WHO WE PLAY WITH!!!Buffalo25 8h
8h Training Bots in Custom Games In custom games there is a mode called "genji tennis" (no explanation needed) but it requires another hero to be playable to shoot the "ball", like zayra or junkrat which usually turns the mode into an all-out brawl. Training bots could be deployable by the lobby owner through an in game "objects menu" and could have multiple preset objects or bots each set individually with projectile type/speed, auto attack (on/off), movement, health/damage modifiers, and respawning options. This would also add possibilities of a mini moba by using them as towers and also having another deployable at each end acting as a goal (possibly also adding custom game ending criteria when it is destroyed (also working with a VIP mode too by ending once a specific player/players die)).Flowwolf210 8h