General Discussion

23 May 2016 Posting about Technical Issues or Bugs To help you and us get the most of out of your discussions and feedback, we ask that you please do not post game-related bugs or technical issues in this forum. To report in-game bugs experienced while playing, please post in the North American Bug Report forum. To report technical issues experienced while downloading, installing, or playing Overwatch, please post in the Tech Support forum.Ulvareth0 23 May 2016
23 May 2016 Welcome, Heroes - Please Read! Welcome to the Overwatch forum! We encourage you to use this forum to discuss your experiences while playing Overwatch. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct Posting GuidelinesUlvareth1 23 May 2016
3h [PS4/XB1] Overwatch Patch Notes – August 14, 2017 A new patch is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes. To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum. USER INTERFACE General Added a "Show Network Stats" option (found under Options > Video), allowing players to see real time statistics for Network Ping, Network Round Trip Time, and Network Interpolation Delay BUG FIXES Heroes Fixed an issue that could cause Reinhardt’s Charge to push characters through walls Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra to reach unintended locations on Anubis Fixed a bug that prevented the area-of-effect circle for Doomfist’s Meteor Strike from being visible to all players Arcade Fixed a bug that prevented players from grouping up in competitive LúcioballLliodelur0 3h
3h Linear Ramp and Aim Curves Hi, Please find below a message from Tim Ford, our Lead Engineer, about Linear Ramp and Aim Curves: ...Lliodelur0 3h
5d Season 5 Ending Soon Hey, everyone. Season 5 of Competitive Play is coming to an end soon, so we wanted to lay out a few key dates and important pieces of information regarding the upcoming season roll. DATE AND TIMES Season 5 will officially end on Monday, August 29 at 2:00 a.m. CEST (or Tuesday, August 29 at 00:00 UTC). Season 6 is currently scheduled to launch three days later on Thursday, September 1 at 2:00 a.m. CEST (or Friday, September 1 at 00:00 UTC). For time zone assistance, visit thetimezoneconverter.com. SEASON 5 REWARDS If you completed your placement matches during Season 5, you will eligible to receive a special spray and player icon. These will be unlocked automatically when you log into your account the first time after the season ends. If you are placed within the Top 500 players on your platform (and in your region) at the end of the season, you’ll receive an extra player icon and animated spray on top of the other seasonal rewards. Aside from sprays and icons, you’ll also receive a number of Competitive Points based on the maximum skill rating you achieved during the season. Here’s the Skill Rating (SR) to Competitive Point (CP) breakdown for Season 5: SR 1-1499 (Bronze): 100 CP SR 1500-1999 (Silver): 200 CP SR 2000-2499 (Gold): 400 CP SR 2500-2999 (Platinum): 800 CP SR 3000-3499 (Diamond): 1200 CP SR 3500-3999 (Master): 2000 CP SR 4000-5000 (Grandmaster): 3000 CP THANKS FOR PLAYING! Thank you for joining us for Season 5 of Competitive Play! Whether you placed in the Top 500 or just completed your placement matches, we’re glad you’re a part of our community and hope to see you in Season 6. We also appreciate the feedback you’ve shared throughout the last two seasons and look forward to talking more about Season 6 in the coming weeks. Until then, be sure to keep your eyes on playoverwatch.com, as well as our Twitter and Facebook pages for all the latest game news!Vaneras0 5d
6d [PC] Overwatch Patch Notes – August 10, 2017 A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes. To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum. Please note that these changes will be rolled into a larger patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date. BUG FIXES Arcade Fixed a bug that prevented players from grouping up in competitive Lúcioball Vaneras0 6d
08 Aug [PC] Overwatch Patch Notes – August 8, 2017 A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes. To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum. PATCH HIGHLIGHTS New Seasonal Event: Summer Games 2017 The Summer Games return for more fun in the sun! From now until August 28, players can unlock a collection of brand new seasonal items, along with their favorites from last year’s Summer Games event. We’re also celebrating the spirit of competition with a new stadium, leaderboards, and Competitive Play mode specifically for Lúcioball. To learn more about the Summer Games, click here. General Fixed an issue that could cause Reinhardt’s Charge to push characters through walls Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra to reach unintended locations on AnubisVaneras0 08 Aug
07 Aug Reinhardt Issues – Update Following up from an earlier post, here is where we are at with reported/known/reproducible Reinhardt bugs and issues. A few of the addressed issues (Fire Strike hit box, for example) were fixed before 1.13. The rest have either been fixed or iterated on in 1.13. All of these fixes should be available on the PTR by this afternoon. Addressed Reinhardt Issues Fire Strike hit-box was too small A host of hammer swing issues affected by high network latency have been addressed We’ve also increased Reinhardt’s hammer swing speed by 10% in general in 1.13 Several animation cancelling bugs (also high network latency related) have been fixed Fire Strike and Charge animations now synch correctly regardless of network latency Charge reliably pins targets instead of knocking them back (Note: we fixed a number of issues and all of the issues we were reliably able to reproduce. Because charge is a cone-based attack and latency is involved, there might be other issues that surface. Providing us reproducible steps or video clips will help us if additional issues arise) Charge reliably pins targets when moving up steep stairs/ramps (see above note) Remaining issues: Earthshatter isn’t picking up targets under certain circumstances. We intend to fix this issue in the next patch.Lliodelur12 07 Aug
02 Aug [ALL] Overwatch Patch Notes – August 1, 2017 A new patch is now live on Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes. To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum. BUG FIXES General Fixed a bug that prevented the party leader from entering the Training Menu Fixed a bug that occasionally caused crashes when players were attempting to purchase loot boxes Heroes Fixed several bugs causing Doomfist skins to render incorrectly Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented Reinhardt’s Charge from knocking back enemiesVaneras0 02 Aug
25 Jul In-Game Reporting & Penalty System Improvements “Play nice; play fair” is one of Blizzard's core values. It’s something we took to heart in creating Overwatch and remains a priority as we continue to support the game and our players. This not only applies to the new content we develop and the balance changes we make, but also to the features we add or improve upon over time. We believe that our in-game reporting and player penalty system is one of our most important features, and it’s something we want to invest in significantly over the next year. To this end, effective immediately, we will be issuing increased penalties to players in response to verified reports of bad behavior. In Overwatch, that means anything from abusive chat, harassment, in-game spam, match inactivity (being intentionally AFK), and griefing. If you see someone engaging in any of these types of behaviors, report them. Players in violation will be silenced, suspended, or even banned from the game as a result. We know that making Overwatch a truly welcoming environment is an ongoing process, and this is only the first step. Over the next several months, we have plans to make additional improvements based on your feedback, including scaling competitive season bans, a notification system that will alert you when a player you’ve reported is actioned, and functionality that will allow us to more aggressively penalize players who attempt to abuse the in-game reporting tool. We also remain committed to bringing a reporting system to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. As console players ourselves, we know it’s been frustrating to not have this functionality on your platform. We are actively working on the feature and have many elements of undergoing internal testing. Our goal is to implement similar reporting options as are currently available on PC, and any improvements made to PC between now and when it’s available. Thank you for your vigilance, passion, and commitment to building a welcoming and enjoyable community and helping us make Overwatch the best game it can be.Lliodelur0 25 Jul
2m Anyone wanna help? I've gone down from 2429sr to 2198sr and solo queue is killing me and I have no one to queue with, anyone up to queue with me?DatWalrus0 2m
10m Quick Play Please, let people play Sombra,Symmetra,Widowmaker,Hanzo,etc if they wish. Quick Play is for fun. Most people play it to have fun and chill out. No one likes to be forced to play heroes/roles they don't want to play. People play videogames for fun, right? Not everything has to be super serious. I've heard of some people's experiences where they picked a sniper or Sombra in Competitive and they got told to go play Quick Play,but if they get told the same things in Quick Play,then what do you expect them to do? I used to be a support main,mostly because of Competitive,and while I did enjoy playing Lúcio and Ana,after a while playing them just started feeling like a chore and being forced to play them all the time just wasn't fun. So please don't be toxic. Toxicity is why so many Multiplayer game communities get ruined. Don't let the same happen to Overwatch. Let people have fun. And if you lose a match,just remember that you're playing Quick Play and not Competitive,you won't lose anything and you'll still gain EXP. Also,Overwatch is supposed to be a "team based game",so if you see a player that has a lot of hours on supports or tanks,ask them if they want to play those heroes. If they say that they want to play another hero,help the team out by picking the healer/tank roles yourself.Crystallise17 10m
10m High lvl join lowbies to play against other lowbies http://imgur.com/a/lKt82 On this screenshot a lvl 306 has joined up with 2 players under level 100 to face against other low levels. Completely demolishing the enemy team. What do you think of this?RBZ1 10m
16m How to remove prefered status? Many player maked me prefered and my all games with they.I dont want play with they.How to remove it? Some trols making this too for troling on someone.Any way for remove this? I dont play hanzo or widow(they like players who dont pick they mains) and I can play with healer,tanks or dps soo many player prefer me but I realy dont want to play with they.Any tip? I just quit game(wining game) becouse I dont want play with they.Its best I can do but If ı do this much I will have penalty.Soo help me plz.Eriniy1 16m
17m Junkrat requires skill Why does many players think junkrat does not requires much skill? The players that think his grenades is hard to dodge are bad playersBATHAMSTER5 17m
22m Doomfist's sleep dart bug? So I play Ana nowadays. And I noticed this thing. Doomfist charges his fist and attacks me, I shoot sleep dart at him and then i die from his fist. And after I die I see doomfist sleeping. But how can his fist connect me before my sleep dart connects him? Because the dart is in between us. It's just illogical. The dart should clearly hit him before he hits me and stop his charge. This happened at least 4 times.Fenisto10 22m
23m Accidentally played 1 and a half hours of lucioball afk So I was playing some Lucioball when I went out to grab some food. When I came back the game was still running and I gained a level while being afk. I totally forgot to close the game. Will I be banned now?Uislay2 23m
28m Remove Account viewing Remove Account viewing: The problem is, people start immediately throwing when they see you play something else besides your mains. 49% winratio? Throw! Not in the Top 5 of your mains? Throw! So before the game even started, the players picked the hero already for you. Thats not good! I agree, mostly there are 1-2 people on the team who ll do that (rarely none), but sometimes they start argueing about that and it drags the whole team down so that noone cares. Now, this problem seems to persist at lower ranks (diamond) mostly. In masters i rarely had this problem. Now i have lost like 500+ SR due to !@#$ty servers (well 2x it was my issue) and exactly these kind of unnecessary throws, so i can actually see that it s really not a minor thing in this game. Now season 5 is so far the worst season when it comes to throws and trolls, even leavers AND Dcs. Do we really need another reason for these kind of players to throw a game? I dont even understand the thought process behind allowing this "feature" to be always On, in a game where you re supposed to switch heroes and possibly are even good on those that are not in your top5.... Now people gonna start telling me to find 5 friends so it wont be an issue, but then i m gonna say you should make it possible to turn it On and Off.RBq0 28m
36m Comp games should be nulled when players leave I was in a comp match 6v6 when 1 player left on the opposite team and 3 left on mine. It was 5v3...... we lost because we were down half of our team! When 1 or 2 players leave a comp match and do not return, the game should just be ended. No one loses SR except for the people who purposely left, because this game was extremely unfair and it was absolutely ridiculous.Vicktrolia0 36m
40m Rocket Punch Hey I know this isn't just me but i feel like Doomfist's rocket punch needs to be nerfed. I have nothing against one-shot abilites; old hook, widow headshot, hanzo headshot, scatter arrow, pharah and lucio boops, and rien charges. As long as they require some amount of skill or have significant counter-play, although some of them don't feel good (scatter arrow and boops come to mind) you still understand that it takes some skill or have a long cooldown to land these shots. And abilities such as headshots and charges are easy to avoid/dodge. Doomfist's rocket punch on the other hand is extremely fast (aka hard to dodge) and has a 4 second cooldown, it also feels much worse because you know its probably going to happen again. I feel like the best thing to do with rocket punch would be to increase cooldown to either 6 or 8 seconds and make him a bit slower when charging (offset this by making it charge up faster), does anyone agree?MojnMojn5 40m
53m Why Was I Suspended? I intentionally left the game twice (thought by mom wanted something, but she didnt) and reconnected immediately after both disconnects. I understand you are still penalized even if you stay till the end if you were gone for at least two minutes, however I was gone only for under 20 seconds total for both times I left. Why was I still suspended even though I stayed till the PoTG screen?LoveMuffin0 53m
1h If I play healer we win, otherwise we lose. Of course this is not true for EVERY SINGLE competitive match, but most of the time I noticed that if I play, let's say, a DPS, we're probably going to lose. If I play Lucio, Zen or Mercy we usually win... Now, I have 3 options: I suck at playing everything except support and, if I don't, I ruin my team (I don't think it's true), when I play a DPS the healers don't do their job properly, or it's just random, because I played very few competitive matches (like 20 or 30). If the thing goes on, do you suggest me to only play healers (that's not really what I wanna do, though)?Fastex0 1h
1h Competitive game Today I played comp and I was the only one Master rank with 4 diamonds in my team and 1 gold... Against a full team of masters, we had 3122sr and they had 3606sr.It's that ok? I mean they destroyed us...That happened only to me?Desembra3 1h
1h Xbox Play Anywhere Xbox Play Anywhere Will Blizzard support their followers with this? You have quite some games that we, your dedicated fans, would love to enjoy both on our Xbox and PC (not at the same time) and it does not seem fair to have to pay for them twice. Dont you agree? A loving fan since Humans and Orcs ;)NixXxoN22 1h
1h Escape Key Rebind Ingame Hi! I'm in a really unique position which is that my escape key doesn't work, meaning I can't access the menu from in a game, which is especially problematic in custom games as I can't actually leave them (or anything) midgame. Plus, I can't change teams or return to lobby in my own custom games. So Jeff and the other geniuses at the team, please try to add an option where you can rewrite the only key which you currently can't . That would be awesome for me and the other fraction of players with this issue. Thanks! Also give me the new Junkrat skin.PigeonPoo1230 1h
1h About aim So I'm a pretty decent Soldier player, have been accused of aimbotting before (As in thats how good my tracking is) but for some reason I just cannot hit stuff when playing Widow or McCree... Is this like a hitbox/latency thing that just makes tracking shots like Soldier/Zarya easier? Or am I just actually crap at 'flicking'?NeZQuick11 1h
1h Practice Range while searching for a match Please let us use the practice range while searching for a game, if you can skirmish while searching, I don't see why you can't with the practice range. Other multi-player games allow you to do so while searching for a match and it makes long queues just a bit more bearable.hairyman40 1h
1h Lucio: healing or speed? Quick question: I'm playing Lucio and me and my team are in a bad fight, we're probably going to lose... What should I do? Should I use the healing song, trying to give my team and advantage by healing them, or should I use the speed song, to let them escape (and while doing that we might also die)?Fastex7 1h
1h Competitive matchmaking is cancer I don't now where blizzard got this great idea from, but it the best. Matchmaking is the greatest i have ever seen. To have a losing streak so big it makes trump's bank account look small and to have a winning streak of 2 at best. *clap clap*Tomaz34514 1h
1h always on the losing team? hey all. is anyone else getting this? is this just down to bad matchmaking or something? so.. i try my up most in any game I play, never selfish pick a hero, if something is needed I will be the first to swap to counter ect.. I am not the best of all players but I can handle my own if needed. what annoys me though, is why on earth do I seem to get put onto a loosing team? apparently I have a 53.8% win rate but it certainly DOES NOT feel like that... as it stands I seem to win 2/10 games I play. does anyone else have this problem? I play solo and YES i know... "don't play solo" but I literally cant help it as i do not have many friends that play this game on PC at all. so is the MMR matchmaking system the reason for this or just selfish players not caring if they win or lose? thanksDappy25 1h
1h Lucioball Rankings Why not use the Ranked system to match us with people on a similar rank in the Unranked version? I'm in Diamond in Ranked, but play with people who clearly are nowhere close to that in Unranked. "Well go play Ranked then!" I don't want to play Ranked while listening to some podcast or not feeling 100%. That doesn't mean I want to play with people who doesn't know any of the basics. I'm winning more than I'm losing in the Unranked version, of course! That's not my problem. It's simply frustrating and boring to play with people who doesn't understand that football is a team sport. </rant>Unmarked14 1h
1h Basic english course Hello Oversalt, in fact we were thrown into a serverpool with around 25 languages, and the amount of people who just keep talking/writing in their native language despite the fact that no one understands them (wich even tilts them sometimes). Wouldnt it be a nice idea to implement a small english course with the basic terms of overwatch ? I thought about something like the basic tutorial you get when you start the practice range the first time. Greetings from germany.DrLecter19 1h
1h Extra xp for defending first point Just a thought I had while playing mystery heroes, wouldn't it be a good reward to get an extra 500 xp or something like that for defending the first point of a map? And perhaps 250 xp for defending the second one and so on.SodaSaft0 1h
1h Kittenji skin. We should totally have a cat genji skin for halloween, because hanzo has a wolf one and wolf are like dogs and cat and dogs hate each other, and he should get a long cat in is ultimate, cat shuriken and say meow sometime when he says hello, and like lines where he says: My master loved to pet me, and when there is a okami hanzo he say meow and hanzo respond woof. AND NAME IT KITTENJI. plz make it happen blizzard.Amphazel12 1h
2h Got removed from a 6 vs 1 due to inactivity I played comp game now and we were on a 6 vs 1 because all of the enemy team has left, so i wanted to finish quickly so i went on the payload and escorted it the whole game in a 6 vs 1 and i got removed from the match due to inactivity and i lost sr. What can I do? Sorry If I have bad englishAnimeSoldier0 2h
2h Video options for achromate players Hi, i have tried overwatch and i decided to buy the game, but i am having quite some trouble seeing the enemies and distinguishing them from my teammates because i am an Achromate. I have tried all of thedifferent color blind modes but the fact is that my condition makes me incapable of seeing colors at all, so those modes can't really help. I was wondering if there was a way of making either the highlight around enemies be brighter or having their names or health bars bigger, since i can only distinguish differences in brightness and contrast, and i also have a severe short-sightedness. Thanks in advance for the help :)Romans967 2h
2h New comp bans? G'day everyone, I want to ask some of you if it is intentional to get banned from a match even though you join back in less than the time it gives you, (2 minutes as far as I can remember), I got a 20 minute competitive ban and I lost 50 sr even though the game was 1. a draw and 2. I rejoined after not even 1 minute, I am all for new competitive bans for leavers but still, I think it is a bit harsh to give people bans when (for example) their internet !@#$s itself. What are your opinions on this? Please no flaming, thanks and have a nice day!Kaisl2 2h
2h bull!@#$ boxes I have been farming day´s on end to try my best to get as many loot boxes as possible. I have managed to gather three legendary´s now that sounds great and all but there was one tiny problem. ALL OF THEM WAS OLD LUCIO SKINS. Please make the chances for new event skins higher to make overwatch great again. How come Muselk and other overwatch youtuber´s get almost every new event skins in 10 boxes and i cant even get 1 in 20 boxes? Blizzard please. Like so blizzard can see.Afflux2 2h
2h A must read for people who report trolls! To all the people reading this , I also had my spirit broken by trolls as I tried to rank up. Troll after troll after troll and it feels like NOTHING is being done about it... So at one point I completely snapped and spent an entire day from 3400+ to 2300 ranking down and trolling my team by placing mei walls when they d come out of spawn and stand there untill a teammate died and then place the wall infront of his face again, place symetra teleport on the edge or place a symetra at the last spawn point when we were defending the 1st point so they had to walk aaaaalll the way to first point again and be too late. I downranked more than 1000Sr and even said in chat I was trolling them in the hope they d go on the forums and say something about it. I got reported more than 60 times for griefing/trolling/inactivity , yet here I am , still able to play the game. For me it was a test to see if they would actualy do something about it and since I m STILL HERE!! ... we can conclude that they ... DO ABSOLUTELY F ing NOTHIGN against trolling and I m DONE with it! Trolling is a huge problem in competetive for those who take the game a bit more seriously like I do and I d realy like to have a solution to it. Keep up the posts about anti trolling guys.....! I want to !@#$ to be solved in the near future , it realy takes away ALOT of fun in the game for me :( :'( And this *test* of mine is for me personal PROOF that they do NOTHING !! AArrghhh!!!!Quazium23 2h
2h overwatch in a nutshell played 4 games this morning, won first 3 to a season high of 3282, played my fourth, lost very close, had 2 gold medals of elimination and objective time and blocked 20,000 damage as dva, lost 70 sr time to uninstall and play some pubgAlcazar4 2h
3h playing with premades is just toxic please make 2 q'sRaptorage1 3h
3h genji and doomfeet's hitboxs This was already a problem long ago with genji's deflect hitbox being the side of reinhardt's shield and it has yet to be fixed. If this wasn't already enough doomfist got released and is charge's hitbox is also way bigger than what it look like. Could one day we see thoses problems fixed ? It really feel unfair to have your bullet deflected two meters away from a genji or to get fisted trough a car.FrenchWine8 3h
3h Sleep Dart vs Rocket Punch So i made this boring video with a lot of info in it. If you are wondering how the interaction between Ana and Doomfist (Sleep Dart vs Rocket Punch) then feel free to watch it :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKN3C-KTls0LumaTr1x0 3h
3h Reinhardt Energy Shield Reinhardt projects a broad, forward-facing energy shield, which can absorb substantial damage before it is destroyed. Oke we all know that, but what I was wondering: Since it's an energy shield, why doesn't it block Winston’s weapon? Or even better, why doesn't it recharge his shield? I doesn't have to charge like from 100 to 2000 in 1 second but, what if we set that for like: Block the damage and recharge it for 10HP every second? So that's 100 HP For in 10 seconds (that's not much i know but we don't want to make Reinhardt OP.) Let me know what you think about this. Cheers! ~TrithereonTrithereon15 3h
3h Please Fix Total Mayhem As soon as you start the game you can tell who is gonna win, and who is gonna lose. Attack - Lose Defense - Win It puts defense at such an advantage with the lesser cooldowns and I think a compensation of sorts is needed. Maybe quicker respawns? Less harsh overtime?WhateverAlex8 3h
3h Noire WidowMaker Skin Dlc. Hey So I Have Been Playing Overwatch For A Couple Of Months Now And I Really Really Want To Get The Noire WidowMaker Skin Without Spending 50$ For it Wich Btw Has A Chance Of Getting Scammed So What I Suggest Is Adding 1 Day After A Big Or A Random Patch Where This Noire Skin And Other Origins Edition Skins Are Purchaseable for 3k or whatever price you may like to add. i know people wants this skin really bad that they buy Codes For 50$ (Wich Btw Only Gets More Expensive With Time) Just To Get The Skin Wich Is More Than The Cost Of The Game. if i had to challenge every staff in blizzard to a any fight or duel to get the skin , i am up for itboiii10 3h
3h Doomfist. hey all. not surer about anybody else but Doomfist is completely ruining the game for me... the fact that he can pretty much 1 shot any hero with a base cool down of 4 seconds is astonishing.... literally every game I go into I cannot move, all i see is doom charging every 4 seconds like a damn goat. he is very OP in my opinion, yes there are teamwork counters but jees.. I was reaper, used my death blossom and instantly killed withing 0.2seconds from dooms charge ability... I didn't even know what was going on.. anyone else feeling this? thanks.Dappy57 3h
4h Lootboxes: everything you need to know. I see too many topics about disappointing drop-rates and other lootbox related complaints. So allow me to clear it up once and for all. LOOTBOXES = GAMBLING. Done, i did it. Here's your answer. You spend either money or time to have A CHANCE to receive something. Blizzard doesn't need to increase drop-rates. Hell, they can even have a legendary skin appear once in a million boxes and it would still be okay because there is a chance, and that's all they have to offer. Spending money on lootboxes is your own responsibility, at all times. Doesn't matter what event, doesn't matter how many free boxes you get. Does. Not. Matter. I seriously do not understand how people are still outraged by such a simple and ancient concept. If Overwatch players would go to a casino it would be absolute mayhem. Can you imagine them crying on a roulette table screaming they want the odds to go up? I can, and it's hilarious. Stop making fools of yourself. Done. Now go and play the game. You know, that part that actually matters.Triepwoet2 4h
4h Event loot box drops I suggest having a lootbox drop every win of an event's gamemode (and not like 3 boxes for 9 wins every week), for Summer Games it would be Lúcioball. It would encourage players to play the gamemodes, discourage throwing and earn more event-related content. I feel like the current system for events punishes those who can't spend 12 hours a day levelling up just to earn lootboxes by having to spend crazy amounts of money on them. If downvoting, accompany with a reply.robotica7 4h
4h Symmetra/Pharmecy Nurf ! - Symmetra So I Have Played 3 games of nepal today (All as Symmetra) and every game of them had an incredible highlight the first had a 6man kill the 2nd had a 3man kill and the 3rd had a 4man kill , so what i am trying to say that Symmetra Is Pretty Op -Pharmecy Pharmecy Have Been Going For A Couple Of Months Now And It's Pretty Op It Even Went To A Place Where If You Had A Pharmecy In A 3v3 You are garenteed the win what i think the overwatch team should do is making the mercy Guardian Angel Travel Less Distance Or Adding More Time To Its Cooldown ;) Other Than That i Think Most Heroes Are Pretty Balanced *Coughs* (Doomfist), but he just got released and he'll need time to get adapted to -Yo Boiiboiii6 4h