General Discussion

17 Feb Jeff Kaplan On Hero Balance Many players seem to think of things in a very binary or black and white sort of way. For example, a hero needs either a buff or a nerf. A lot of players also come at things from a binary point of view, meaning they either see themselves as that hero or the victim of a hero. We try to approach things from a more objective stance (and many other players do as well), meaning we want to represent both the people playing a certain hero as well as those fighting against that hero. While "maining" heroes is perfectly natural and bound to happen (even though it is a team-based game where you have access to all the heroes and team composition really does win fights more often than not), the "maining" mentality of calling for nerfs/buffs is often pretty flawed. When "mains" of a certain hero call for nerfs against another hero, they are often not satisfied until that hero has any viability whatsoever. We try to be as objective, deliberate and careful as possible when it comes to balancing heroes. We don't usually think of things as simply as, "Hero X needs a buff or Hero Y needs a nerf". Heroes sometimes need to be adjusted... and that can mean a mix of tuning certain things up and tuning certain things down. We try to preserve what we believe to be the core of a character and try to balance around this core without destroying the spirit of what the character was supposed to be/do. So I know not all of you think this way, but a lot of our players are only happy with very binary balancing: nerf or buff. And even though it might seem like that's what happens with a lot of heroes, we rarely start from that place in our balance discussions. We try to represent the players of those heroes as much as the victims of those heroes. In a perfect world, you all should technically be both... I think it's totally fair to disagree with some of our balance decisions. I just wanted to share some insight as to how we approached balance.Vaneras0 17 Feb
16 Feb Playing Fair & Battle.net Account Notice - Korea You've often heard us reiterate that one of Blizzard’s core values is "Play nice; play fair." As part of that, we always strive to preserve the integrity of our game environments for our players, and when necessary, take serious action against hacks, cheats, and behaviors that keep players from enjoying our games to the fullest. We know how frustrating it can be to find yourself in the cross-hairs of someone with an unfair advantage—so today, we’d like to go over some of our ongoing measures to curb cheating behaviors in Overwatch, as well as provide an update on our Battle.net account policy designed to make sure the Overwatch battlefield remains a fair and fun place to play. Read on for more information. Technical Solutions, Monitoring, and Account Bans It’s an unfortunate reality that clever people will never stop coming up with new ways to exploit games, but Blizzard has teams dedicated to investigating and analyzing cheats and hacks as they arise, as well as developing ways to detect and counteract them. While we can’t get into the technical details to avoid giving away our own secrets, these countermeasures have taken many forms, including patches, behind-the-scenes networking and server-related updates, and much more. We’re frequently making updates—many of which you aren’t even aware of—to improve our detection capabilities and thwart new cheating programs as they arise. And when we do detect cheating or exploitative behavior, we take rigorous action against it, and have been steadfastly improving our real-time monitoring capabilities to catch exploitative player behavior. Actions Against Developers & Distributors of Cheat Methods Often, the most effective way to combat cheating is to combat the source. In many real ways, the development and distribution of cheating programs has an even greater negative impact on the game than the use of these programs. It’s critical for us to be able to maintain the integrity of our games, and for that reason, we will always seek to stop the development and distribution of these programs through whatever means we can—including taking legal actions against developers and distributors when necessary. We're also looking for other ways to fight cheating that arise from factors external to the game environment. In the short term, we are taking action to address inappropriate IGR service companies that offer so-called VPN services, which cheaters use as a way to abuse the game. Battle.net Account Policy We’ve been listening to community concerns over foreign Battle.net accounts without an Overwatch license being able to access the game in IGRs, and will soon be taking an action to curb that. Effective February 17, 2017, we will be adjusting our Battle.net account policy so that only players with valid game licenses in their Battle.net account home region will be able to play Overwatch in Korea. The policy will be applied first to Overwatch, followed by Diablo III and StarCraft II at a later date. This means that Battle.net accounts registered outside of Korea without the respective game licenses will not have access to those games, including in IGRs. Please note that the policy will not affect players who hold valid Korea-based accounts playing in IGRs. These players will still be able to play exclusively on Asia servers regardless of whether they have a permanent license. Blizzard’s IGR services are designed for the unique IGR culture and environment in Korea. This approach will help us ensure we’re providing the best possible game experience for our community, while at the same time allowing us to address any unintended side-effects that occurred from allowing non-Korean Battle.net accounts without game licenses to access Korean IGR services. Ultimately, we’re making these adjustments to preserve the integrity of our games, support our community, and ensure a fair and equitable play environment for everyone. As always, we want to thank you for your passion, support, and commitment to helping us make Overwatch and all of our games the best they can be.Vaneras0 16 Feb
16 Feb Season 3 Ending Soon Hey, everyone. Season 3 of Competitive Play is coming to an end very soon, so we wanted to lay out a few key dates and important pieces of information regarding the upcoming season roll. DATE AND TIMES Season 3 will officially end on Wednesday, February 22 at 1:00 a.m. CET (or Wednesday, February 22 at 00:00 UTC). Season 4 is currently scheduled to launch one week later on Wednesday, March 1 at 1:00 a.m. CET (or Wednesday, March 1 at 00:00 UTC). For time zone assistance, and to see when the season will roll in your region, visit thetimezoneconverter.com. SEASON 3 REWARDS If you completed your placement matches during Season 3, you will eligible to receive a special spray and player icon. These will be unlocked automatically when you log into your account the first time after the season ends. If at any point during the season you managed to break into the Top 500 players on your platform (and in your region), you’ll receive an extra player icon and animated spray on top of the other seasonal rewards. Aside from sprays and icons, you’ll also receive a number of Competitive Points based on the maximum skill rating you achieved during the season. Here’s the Skill Rating (SR) to Competitive Point (CP) breakdown for Season 3: SR 1-1499 (Bronze): 100 CP SR 1500-1999 (Silver): 200 CP SR 2000-2499 (Gold): 400 CP SR 2500-2999 (Platinum): 800 CP SR 3000-3499 (Diamond): 1200 CP SR 3500-3999 (Master): 2000 CP SR 4000-5000 (Grandmaster): 3000 CP STAY TUNED! Throughout Season 3, we’ve been listening to the community and modifying our plans based on your feedback. We really appreciate hearing your opinions, and can’t thank you enough for taking the time to help us make Overwatch better. We’re always excited about the future of Competitive Play, and we'll be talking more about Season 4 in the coming weeks. Until then, keep your eyes on playoverwatch.com, as well as our Twitter and Facebook pages for the latest news.Vaneras0 16 Feb
10 Feb PTR Hero Updates We have a new build coming soon that has some Roadhog and Winston changes to test out. Roadhog Scrap Gun Spread decreased by 20% Chain Hook Targets are now pulled to a location 3.5 meters away, up from 2 meters. Cooldown increased from 6 to 8 Winston Critical hit volume reduced by 15% The Roadhog changes overall reduce the power of his hook a bit, but his gun is now more effective when not using the hook. Winston's head hit volume was just abnormally big, making him take more damage than he otherwise should. This change brings it more in line with other heroes.Vaneras0 10 Feb
07 Feb [PC] Overwatch Patch Notes – February 9, 2017 A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes. To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum. Please note that these changes will be rolled into a larger patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date. BUG FIXES: General Fixed an issue that prevented the Year of the Rooster version of Lijang Tower from being playable in Quick Play and Competitive PlayVaneras0 07 Feb
24 Jan [ALL] Overwatch Patch Notes – January 24, 2017 A new patch is now live on Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn about the latest changes. To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum. JUMP TO SECTION: Patch Highlights General Updates Hero Balance Updates Bug FixesWuluxar4 24 Jan
18 Jul Forum Posting Eligibility Hey everyone! We have recently updated our official forums and we would like to take a moment to explain which Battle.net accounts are eligible to post: If you are playing on PC, your Battle.net account needs to have an Overwatch license attached in order to post in these forums. If you are playing on console, your Battle.net account needs to be linked with your Playstation Network or Xbox Live account in order to post in these forums. More details on how to link your account can be found here: Linking Your Battle.net Account on Consoles Happy posting!Брайвир0 18 Jul
26 May Cheating in Overwatch We’ve always taken cheating in Blizzard games very seriously, and that stance is no different for Overwatch. “Play nice; play fair” is one of our core values as a company, and it’s something we’ve taken to heart not only when designing the game, but also as we’ve developed our plans to support it and our players after launch. What does this mean for Overwatch? If a player is found to be cheating—or using hacks, bots, or third-party software that provides any sort of unfair advantage—that player will be permanently banned from the game. Full stop. Not only does cheating undermine the spirit of fair play that all of our products are based on, but it works to diminish the fun and enjoyment of others. While we are unlikely to publicly acknowledge when accounts are closed as a result of cheating or using unauthorized programs, we have and will continue to monitor Overwatch for exploitative behavior, as well as take action as needed to preserve the integrity of game. These assertions aren’t new or groundbreaking for Blizzard, but they’re important and serve as a reminder of our commitment to delivering epic gameplay experiences. For us, it’s not just about creating awesome games, but about supporting those games and their communities for years to come. The upcoming launch of Overwatch on May 24 is in many ways just the beginning, and we’re doing all that we can to prepare for that milestone and (perhaps more importantly) what comes after—not just in terms of new game content, but also how we can ensure a fair and equitable play environment for everyone. So, how can you help? How to Report Cheating in Overwatch If you believe another player is cheating or you have information pertaining to the use of hacks, bots, or unauthorized third-party software in Overwatch, please contact us at hacks@blizzard.com. Although you won’t receive a response, our dedicated team of engineers and analysts actively monitor this inbox for your reports. In fact, thanks to reports submitted during the beta, we’ve already made improvements to the game as well as removed players who were found to be cheating. In addition, by popular request, we will also be including an option to report players for potential cheating directly through the game client. This option will be available at launch and can be accessed through the normal right click > “Report” menu. Things to Keep in Mind When Reporting Potential Cheating Encountering another player who you believe is cheating can be an incredibly frustrating experience, but in a game like Overwatch, we ask that you keep the following considerations in mind: Our in-game camera system does not always play back footage at the same fidelity as real-time gameplay (this loss in fidelity applies to the killcam, Plays of the Game, Highlights, and—to a lesser extent—the spectator camera as well). This can sometimes result in a player’s aim appearing more snappy or less fluid in playback than it did in-game. With the above, there may be bugs with the in-game camera system that affect playback footage. In the Closed Beta, we actually had a bug that caused the killcam and spectator camera angle to suddenly “snap” whenever Zarya cast Particle Barrier or Projected Barrier. While we’re unaware of any issues with the camera system at present, undiscovered bugs are always a possibility to consider. Lastly, some players are just really good at first-person shooters. Through practice and years of experience, these players’ movements and reaction times can occasionally appear unnatural (if not physically impossible) to those who may not have been exposed to that particular level of play before. It's important to note that while video evidence from killcams, Plays of the Game, Highlights, and other community captured footage can be very helpful, we will never use it alone to verify whether or not cheating is taking place. As a result, we encourage players to play nice, play fair and avoid publicly accusing individuals of cheating whenever possible and instead use the reporting methods detailed above. Thank you for your vigilance, passion, and commitment to helping us make Overwatch the best game it can be.Virnethael0 26 May
23 May Posting about Technical Issues or Bugs To help you and us get the most of out of your discussions and feedback, we ask that you please do not post game-related bugs or technical issues in this forum. To report in-game bugs experienced while playing, please post in the North American Bug Report forum. To report technical issues experienced while downloading, installing, or playing Overwatch, please post in the Tech Support forum.Ulvareth0 23 May
23 May Welcome, Heroes - Please Read! Welcome to the Overwatch forum! We encourage you to use this forum to discuss your experiences while playing Overwatch. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct Posting GuidelinesUlvareth1 23 May
2m A bit of a problem When I start the game up I go in a game just fine but my models wont show up my portrait is just the border and all I see is names floating around the map a few mins later I het my models back level up and try to open a lootbox but just a black screen shows up after like 30secs of waiting it shows up. I never had this problem before any idea how to fix it?AkicaKenjac0 2m
3m More Winston buffs plz!!!!! Winston is a beast if played corectly, but i think that the ptr buffs are not enough.The 5 sec cd on his jump is a bit too long because most of the time as long as winston doesent have his ult or a zarya and ana babysiting him he is dead!!!He can work in lower levels but from gold and above he is dead!!!!vasilixx12 3m
8m How to get better? Got the game like a few days ago but In Quick Match, 3V3, 1V1 I get utterly destroyed, I do 'decent' as D.VA and get some kills as Widow but that's it.. My aim is horrendous while I see some people taking out insane skills I'm like 'pew pew' while they are 'ratatatatatata' xD Its a fun game, and I love it, but the way I keep getting destroyed by roadhogs, bastions and Hanzo's is getting quite frustrating :(SammyKnight1 8m
11m Don't break Roadhog! (by a Mercy main) Blizzard seem to be unsure of exactly what to change to make Roadhog both fun to play AND fair to play against. The current planned changes to Roadhog are as follows: Scrap Gun: - Spread decreased by 20 percent Chain Hook: - Targets are now pulled to a location 3.5 meters away, up from 2 meters - Cooldown increased from 6 to 8 The idea seems to be that Roadhog will hook slightly less often, and getting hooked by Roadhog will be less dangerous for certain heroes. However, his gun will be generally better. The reason I don't like this change is that it goes against the whole point of Roadhog. I think the hook and shotgun combo should always be a one-shot kill on lower health heroes, and I can see why many Roadhog mains are unhappy about the changes. However, his power to hook moving targets at long range is extremely hard to deal with, and that's what I think needs rebalancing. Here's my proposal: Chain Hook: - The hook's movement speed begins to slow down after extending beyond 50% of the hook's total range. The further away the target is, the more Roadhog players will have to lead their shots while hooking enemies. This would mean that hooking a moving target at long range would require both a bit of prediction of how the enemy player will move and the skill to lead the hook properly. This would be high skill but also high reward, like Widowmaker's headshots. The choice of 50% of the total range is just my guess at what would be about right. Short to medium range hooks would be exactly the same as they are now. Long range hooks on anyone standing still would also be unchanged, apart from taking slightly longer to connect due to the slowdown. The hook's longer time to fully extend would increase the time between hooks, but only if the hook misses the target. This is similar to a longer cooldown, but rewards consistent hook accuracy. I don't play as Roadhog myself and this is just a suggestion, so I'm sorry if I've missed something obvious with my idea. I'd be interested to know what Roadhog mains think about it.Snowcastle16 11m
13m Suggestion on how to balance Mccree and his Ult. First let me start by saying that in my opinion Mccree currently feels fair as far as his weapon's damage and damage fall off distance goes. My issue with Mccree lies mainly with his Ult and how vulnerable it makes you (at times its even borderline suicidal), as well as his flashbang not stopping the momentom of characters hit by it mid jump. so how do we fix deadeye? easy, allow Mccree to be able to perform his dodge roll while channeling Deadeye! it will give Mccree room to outplay and avoid incoming projectiles/sleep darts that usually shut him down so easly. it is a buff that depends on the player's reaction and execution unlike faster lock on or movement speed increase while in deadeye buffs. how to fix flashbang? make it stop the momentum of characters that hit by it mid/jump, i think its only fair that flashbang will be as reliable as any other CC ability in the game (hook/junkrats trap/freeze/pin etc).GIGADONG1 13m
16m Ana's Biotic Grenade - Balance Discussion Ana's Biotic grenade feels to versatile and needs to be addressed further, in my opinion the grenade should not be able to deal damage and prevent healing. With its semi-large splash radius, the damage effect isn't revived well by many, especially on lower health targets. The combination with the Sleep Dart allows for lethal combos that are un-interactive and place Ana is the must pick category for most teams. My proposal would be to remove the damage and health received by the grenade (60 down to 0) I would keep the health de-buff and friendly heal buff the same. This would remove the Ana one hit kill sleep dart combo. However this would also make the grenade seem more less rewarding for the Ana player, but this change makes the ability less frustrating to play against as its frequency to impact the game in team fights is huge. I choose to change this as Ana is a support player and shouldn't be killing hero's frequently with her abilities as supports are thought to be hero's that provide benefits for the team rather than damage potential, which is what Ana has too much of right now. Thanks for reading, feel free to suggest further changes or feedback as this game is awesome and with constructive feedback we can continue to make this game even better!Salty7 16m
29m Sombra counterplay is too much So, we got Roadhog that can oneshots people with low counterplay, Widow and Hanzo that can do the same but Sombra must say ''here i am'' and have a delay before acting when she decloacks or there wouldn't be counterplay to the low damage that she got. On top of that she have to scream EVERYTHING she does: puts down translocator ''Beacon in place'' uses translocator ''See you later'' and you can see where she goes too. ''Stealth'' charachter.Evaine11 29m
29m Can we please have less duplicates? I've been playing since release, currently level 326, and it seems like 99% of my loot boxes are 2/4 or 3/4 duplicates. it's really frustrating because there are so many items I don't have that it's impossible that the majority of items that I do get are duplicates. I understand that loot boxes are designed in a way to make the player buy more, but for god's sake at least make it feel like there's a point in opening them. take sombra, for example. a new hero, tons of items to unlock, and I still get the same sprays I already have. I don't ask for more skins, I don't ask for less sprays or player icons or voice lines, I just ask for less duplicates. it would be a little bit better if we got more coins for each duplicate because right now, even if I saved up coins from all the duplicates I've got, it'll all be gone the second I'll buy 2 skins during an event. I'm just so tired of this sparkle and 'duplicate' on every single loot box....FlyingPotato10 29m
35m Pharah needs a nerf Pharah needs a nerf because i feel that soldier76 doesn,t counter her so good and all the other counters to pharah is useless so please nerf her.MacLuc12318 35m
41m The perfect fix for McCree Hi! Here's my idea how to "fix" McCree. He and Soldier are kind of the same at the moment, except that Soldier is generally better and McCree is more anti-flank. But here's my idea how to make McCree more unique: Decrease his damage per shot slightly, but increase the damage he deals with headshots. So overall, body shots will deal LESS damage and headhots will deal MORE damage. This would, in my opinion, increase McCree's skill cap while also making him more unique and fun to play.Gecko8 41m
48m "Roadhog is not a tank" Do u guys know this kind of person who insists on their opinion no matter how many people tell them its BS ? A friend of mine is claiming Roadhog is not a tank, his main argument is: he has no tank ability (implying that only Reinhard/D.Va are real tanks. So despite having the largest healthpool in game and all 5 of us telling him he's wrong he still insists on his point. He is the type of guy that even jeff kaplan could show up and telling him "Roadhog is a Tank" and he still wouldnt believe it. So would u guys mind doing me the favour and tell him that "Roadhog is a fing tank Micha!(his name)". Blue Post would be the funniest, but i dont believe it will happen :D thanks for reading :)icecream152 48m
1h Autoreload I am really used to autoreload in Team Fortress 2. Having it in this game wouldn't hurt it at all. What's wrong from having it in the first place? It would be nice to have it as a option, and maybe turn it off for specific characters. I have died so many times because I forget to reload before initiating into battle. It's just a suggestion, but I think a lot of past tf2 veterans would appreciate this option.TheOrangeBoy24 1h
1h Unable to play while suspended or banned. Help? I've been having problems with my ISP, the Internet connection dropping down quite often the past couple of weeks. My Internet connection have been stable the last 2 days, at least. Anyways, I did contact the Customer Support to ask them about this. They told me I would have to play more casual games without disconnecting, and I have, a lot. I am still suspended or banned. I don't know why either, I only assume it's because of my connection causin' me to drop out of games. Other thing is that I've also gotten threats by other players, toxic players that yell at me for playing a hero which I feel is good for the team, but they seem to be the supreme leaders of this world and want me to follow their commands or they report me. And there been a lot of those who threaten to report me for my choice of heroes. So I wonder, will I ever get to continue my ranking in this season? This sucks a lot. :( I enjoy ranking up.Dag42 1h
1h [Suggestion] Buyable Player Icons? Title. How does that idea sound? I know myself and some friends really want a few player icons, but cant seem to unlock them in loot boxes since the the chances are few to none, especially with all the new content that is constantly being added. It could cost 75 currency, maybe even 100 /150 for the seasonal items. What are your thoughts? Since we can already buy skins, voice lines, sprays etc, why not player icons? ~BruteBruteNutter9 1h
1h Help needed: How to improve my aiming? I have been playing fps and the like for almost 20 years now, but to this very day, I cannot aim properly. You may say I am an imbecile, but, it is the truth. Having watched so many videos on this issue, I can honestly say, I am this close to despair, I cannot improve... Can you give me advice, how to improve my aiming? I have tried custom game with Anas and head-shot only, me playing mccree, but, still I suck. Help!? Thauthaulopi6 1h
2h Year of the Rooster/Lunar Holiday skins Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone know if the skins and other contents of the lootboxes during "Year of the Rooster" will be obtainable in the future? As in next year's Lunar New Year event? Reason I'm wondering is because the icon for the skins is specifically a rooster, and for all I know the next year's Lunar New Year won't be the year of the Rooster but.. the Dog? (sorry if I'm ignorant regarding this topic) So does this mean the Rooster skins are locked for the future, anyone know? TL;DR - can we get the YotR skins next year?Samrage0 2h
2h McCree Halloween Skin Please make it happen, i wont care if it costs 5000 coins or whatever, this skin is next level. https://s12.postimg.org/4faqswwxp/overwatch_monster_hunter_mccree_skin_concept.jpgDenzel9 2h
2h That feel when... [Bring your relatable annoyances!] I have an idea for a bit of fun. Let's create a tfw (or 'that feel when' if you prefer) thread! Comment below your daily miseries of an Overwatch player, so that the fellow community members can relate! Be friendly and have fun! EDIT: As much as we love to hear about your Overwatch annoyances, please don't sprinkle any of your personal salt onto us. Thanks!Spaghettio17 2h
2h No More Low Levels On QM With Higher LvL Friends ! Sorry for my bad English. I'm really sick and tired playing with unexperienced level 1 to 20 players just because they joined with higher levels doesn't mean we all agree to have them in team its completely chaos. And when there is low level on other side team we are getting one or two as well. Please fix this don't let them join with higher level's.MightyPants6 2h
2h MMR [ moved to competitive ] This might be widely known to a few, but I still keep seeing threads with people being confused regarding how MMR works on OW. Note: I was triple GE during 2013-2015 with lots of ESEA experience during the last year. I started playing in S3 and I managed to get a rank of Plat, my aim was on point but game sense was lacking. Now during pre-season I've been on very long and consistent win streaks. Even though pre-season doesn't show up anywhere on your profile, it still affects your MMR. (match making rating) As I started off pre-season getting matched with approximately 2 gold and 4 plat players including me, same for the opponents pretty much except for their skill level being slightly higher the longer win streak I was on. I was experimenting by checking everyone's profiles every game to see the rank difference if I continue my win streak. Now after around a week I get matched with at least 2 grand-masters and the rest being master on both teams, platinum players appearing once every 10 games or so. I've not seen any gold players for the past few days either. TL;DR Play good in pre season so you rank higher in S4, because both last years SR and your personal MMR are taken into consideration during placement matches. Edit: spelling mistakesGintukas2 2h
2h Remove the 2nd QP We don't need two QPs during Off-Season. Remove it and add a more serious mode.Proxava9 2h
2h Options ideas for the server browser (ptr) Taking into account that the server browser has not come out, it occurs to me that they could put an option in which the ultis can be modified.Like for example to change the duration or the scope, for example that the ulti of dva makes explode the meka immediately or that the ulti of reaper lasts more time turning. Another option I would like is that for example heroes who have two weapons like torbjorn or mercy, or in the case of secondary firing or passive skills, one has the possibility to deactivate them. It would be entertaining to see a 6vs6 of torbjorns only hammers or a game of melee only.HUSH0 2h
3h Loot Boxes Ever since the Rooster event started, the loot boxes have been REALLY bad, even all my friends were complaining as well. opened a lot of boxes since rooster event started and bought 20 loot boxes (I think it's 20) and It's really bad, In the winter wonderland I got most of the skins and I was really happy, but in the Rooster event I didn't even get the Rein/Roadhog/Winston or Zen skin. The loot boxes are still so bad even after the Rooster eventSintrox11204 3h
3h Overwatch casual play 3rd person mode option? So we're finally going to be getting ranked matches which is cool, we've all played the quickplay mode half to death as we do (and who ever plays the other random mode, something I've not touched for some reason), but how about a mode that introduces third person play for some casual fun? I ask this option with the idea that I've seen other games implement this idea as a mode before, one of those being call of duty that introduced a third person mode which basically if I remember it either alternated between a few game modes or it let you choose "third person capture the flag" or "third person domination" etc. The animations in this game are brilliant, I've liked going into spectator and watching friends play while I wait switching between their 1st person vision and poping into third person, what would anyone else think of this? would there be any chance of this happening in the future?Crash12 3h
3h This needs to happen We need someone to make a 1v6 mode where 1 person plays as a reinhardt with the maximum damage and health possible, but the reinhardt is replaced by a shrek model and "Smash mouth- All star" plays in earrape when the shrek gets close. The team with 6 players have to survive until the round ends or somehow kill the shrek.Hamburgerkin4 3h
3h Why Anchora is not the next hero. (99% not clickbait) So you think Anchora is the next hero? Jeff is here to prove you wrong. Let me quote him. ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Equinox20 3h
4h Using XIM4 as an unfair advantage in CONSOLE versions. PS4 and XBONE version are made to be played on a controller, however MANY players using XIM4 to play with Mouse ans Keyboard on the consles. This gives them more mobility and presicion than any controller user, plus add to that Aim-Assist, and the balance in the whole game is lost. <- This is blatant cheating on PS4 and XBONE!AlexWing157 4h
5h Penalty for leaving during set up in QP So... I don't rage quit games because Im losing, but I DO leave during set up when my team insists on running something ridiculous like 0 tanks and a bunch of snipers because 'its quickplay, shut up'. I currently have a penalty against me after leaving two games in a row where my team would NOT pick a productive comp and, honestly, this is nonsense. Why am I being forced to commit to a match that's going to almost certainly result in a frustrating loss? There should not be a penalty for leaving QP until the match actually starts.Lolette15 5h
6h Can I just say... ... Overwatch looks stunning in 8K. Yep I went there. Played both with 4x DSR on SLi 1080's and also on 4x Acer XB280HK's. So much eye candy. No jagged edges. Just beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye.Ninetales10 6h
6h How about make Overwatch story become multiverse? Each character in overwatch has quite a great backstory, but it's commonly that a hero face his/herself. So why don't make something like universes cross and each one have their own reason to save their world so they fight with everyone from other universes, even themselves? Something like we'll have 76 from world where human lost omnic crisis, hanzo from world where genji died or genji and hanzo never leave shimada clan and fight alongside,..etc and it make sense that we see 2 same heroes fight each other, that would be great. Thank for reading.Kitsune4 6h
8h How to get McCree equal to Soldier 76. +25 hp and 0.15-0.2 more seconds on the stun. That would make McCree equal to Soldier 76, any discussion about that?BUMBLEBEE6 8h
8h Oni Genji 2nd Try? Edit: STOP DISLIKING! So I tried to attempt the Nexus Challenge when it was available but I didn't have any battle.net friends that wanted to try. I couldn't find someone on the general chat because my friends list was bugged and it was only in 2017 that my friends list was fixed, but I didn't manage to do 15 games. As well as I understand Oni Genji is a *limited edition* skin, I just want another try, even a weekend. Will the skin be unavailable forever? I hope not. I think the skin is really cool and I would do anything to get it. What are your thoughts? RedPowerRedPower15 8h
13h NERF SYMMETRA!!!!!!! You really need to nerf Symmetra, she is to OP. I can't even get nearby her before i get killed, so please nerf Symmetra.Shadowsoul14 13h
15h Increase the max FOV Hello, I think it would be nice to be able to increase the FOV past the current maximum value which is 103. As a former Quaker at a pretty decent level, I usually set mine between 130 and 140. That was my 2 cents, see youGefn31 15h
15h Sombra should be able to hack while taking damage. Sombra should hack while taking damage in my opinion. It's the most annoying thing when you are in a 1v1 and you cant use your main ability because you are taking damage. Most charachters abilities work while taking damage, however 2 of Sombra's dont. Invisibilty doesn't need to change though, its the hacking in my opinion. Any thoughts??Asxh17 15h
16h Nerf Genji's Deflect No more gigantic wall-sized reflect-box. No more deflecting shots wherever he aims; shots will deflect in any random location to the sides. Genji is destroying gameplay. Doing this will save your game.LiveRare12 16h
18h Can we get sensitivity options for Genji/Hanzo's Wall Climb? Just how long we have to hold the button down to climb the wall. That's all. Any other heroes that could use sensitivity options on specific things?Daz1 18h
19h Make it possible to escape the "bronze" league Some might know the phenomenon from League of Legends: Once you got placed in bronze (or silver), you will most likely never escape it. I could observe the same in Overwatch. I got placed at around 50, with my max being 54, then I went down again to 52 and so on even though I had several matches where I had 3+ gold medals. Sometimes you just can't carry a team alone. There should be a possibility for the "best" player to get a boost in his rating even when loosing. Assuming his team was totally crap but he got 4-5 gold medals, I think he deserves an increase in rating, too. This would make it possible for players who just had bad luck during the placement matches to achieve their "true" rating.Seph25 19h
19h Ana Sleep Button Bash Does anyone else button bash when they get put to sleep by Ana ? After years of gaming its second instinct for me to button bash when asleep in games and feels weird when you don't wake up earlier than intended XDPaullewis5605 19h
20h PC Origins skins via Console To make this short and sweet, I've had the regular PC version of Overwatch for quite some time now, and I decided to purchase the PS4 version around Christmastime in order to play with some friends. It had only recently occurred to me that I could link my psn and battle.net and thus receive my goodies. I was, however, slightly disappointed to find afterwards that the Origins skins are not included in said goodies (although goodies for the other Blizzard games are). Why is this? It only makes sense to me that having paid for a second copy, I've covered the "upgrade" cost of buying Origins on PC and I feel as if I should gain the full benefit.Heelksha0 20h