General Discussion

4h Upcoming PTR Hero Changes Hey guys, Our Principal Designer, Geoff Goodman, shared the following information about our upcoming PTR patch that is due out very soon: We are going to try something a little different this time, so you might be surprised when you see the patch notes for it. Previously we've been using the PTR, first and foremost, to make sure the game is solid and there aren't any heinous issues that would prevent us from releasing the patch. There was a nice secondary goal of gathering feedback on any changes we're planning and trying to iterate on them quickly, but we didn't always have time to try multiple different iterations of any particular change. This time around, the PTR is likely to be around a bit longer than before, so we're taking this opportunity to try out some more significant hero changes, and the push more significant iterations throughout this PTR cycle. The PTR patch changes you guys see are unlikely to make it through PTR unchanged, unlike previous PTR cycles. We want to try a bunch of things and see whats fun and working, and iterate more quickly from there. In this way, we get to have you guys involved earlier in the process. One quick note, since we already know this will come up. There aren't any Symmetra changes for this patch. Her changes ended up being much more significant and require more time to finish up, but shes feeling pretty great internally so hopefully we can get her out there pretty soon. We don't have an exact ETA on when this PTR will update, but we're hoping for later this week some time. As always, the more you guys jump on and give feedback the better the game will be! Thanks.Vaneras71 4h
8h PTR Updated Hero Balance Changes We're about to push a new build to the PTR with some new changes: Roadhog Hook Added some more line of sight checks towards the left/right of a potential hook target. This means it should be easier to hook someone who is sticking halfway out of a doorway, or behind a thin pole, etc. These checks are also used for the persistent line of sight check, so if a hook target moves behind a slim object like a stump or a lightpole, they won't be released anymore. Hooked targets are now slowed heavily while they are stunned, even if they are in the air. This means if someone is strafe jumping away from you and you land a hook, they are a lot less likely to slide out of line on sight, breaking the hook. Fixed a bug that could allow you to hook someone and pull them behind you if you spun around before the hook landed. Ana Biotic Grenade duration reduced from 5s to 4s Sombra Hack cooldown reduced from 12s to 8s Thanks for the feedback so far! Hopefully we'll have this new patch up very soon so you guys can check it out and let us know what you think.Vaneras30 8h
5d [PC] Overwatch Patch Notes – January 12, 2017 A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes. To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum. PATCH HIGHLIGHTS New Feature: Simple Checkout Purchasing Loot Boxes has never been easier. Our streamlined system gives players access to more payment options from directly within the Overwatch client. GENERAL UPDATES General Decreased the volume of passing cars on the Oasis background in the Hero Gallery BUG FIXES Heroes Fixed a bug that was allowing Mercy to resurrect players that had fallen off the map to their death Maps Fixed a bug to prevent the garden point on Oasis from being contested/captured from the second-floor walkway above it Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra to reach unintended locations on several mapsVaneras0 5d
03 Jan [ALL] Overwatch Patch Notes – January 3, 2017 A new patch is now live on Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn about the latest changes. To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum. For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum. For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum. PATCH HIGHLIGHTS: New Control Map: Oasis Oasis is one of the world's most advanced cities, a shining jewel rising from the Arabian Desert. A monument to human ingenuity and invention, researchers and academics from around the region came together to found a city dedicated to scientific progress without restraints. The city and its inhabitants are governed by the Ministries, a collection of brilliant minds who possess many secrets, which have attracted the interest of powerful organizations from around the world.Vaneras0 03 Jan
18 Jul Forum Posting Eligibility Hey everyone! We have recently updated our official forums and we would like to take a moment to explain which Battle.net accounts are eligible to post: If you are playing on PC, your Battle.net account needs to have an Overwatch license attached in order to post in these forums. If you are playing on console, your Battle.net account needs to be linked with your Playstation Network or Xbox Live account in order to post in these forums. More details on how to link your account can be found here: Linking Your Battle.net Account on Consoles Happy posting!Брайвир0 18 Jul
26 May Cheating in Overwatch We’ve always taken cheating in Blizzard games very seriously, and that stance is no different for Overwatch. “Play nice; play fair” is one of our core values as a company, and it’s something we’ve taken to heart not only when designing the game, but also as we’ve developed our plans to support it and our players after launch. What does this mean for Overwatch? If a player is found to be cheating—or using hacks, bots, or third-party software that provides any sort of unfair advantage—that player will be permanently banned from the game. Full stop. Not only does cheating undermine the spirit of fair play that all of our products are based on, but it works to diminish the fun and enjoyment of others. While we are unlikely to publicly acknowledge when accounts are closed as a result of cheating or using unauthorized programs, we have and will continue to monitor Overwatch for exploitative behavior, as well as take action as needed to preserve the integrity of game. These assertions aren’t new or groundbreaking for Blizzard, but they’re important and serve as a reminder of our commitment to delivering epic gameplay experiences. For us, it’s not just about creating awesome games, but about supporting those games and their communities for years to come. The upcoming launch of Overwatch on May 24 is in many ways just the beginning, and we’re doing all that we can to prepare for that milestone and (perhaps more importantly) what comes after—not just in terms of new game content, but also how we can ensure a fair and equitable play environment for everyone. So, how can you help? How to Report Cheating in Overwatch If you believe another player is cheating or you have information pertaining to the use of hacks, bots, or unauthorized third-party software in Overwatch, please contact us at hacks@blizzard.com. Although you won’t receive a response, our dedicated team of engineers and analysts actively monitor this inbox for your reports. In fact, thanks to reports submitted during the beta, we’ve already made improvements to the game as well as removed players who were found to be cheating. In addition, by popular request, we will also be including an option to report players for potential cheating directly through the game client. This option will be available at launch and can be accessed through the normal right click > “Report” menu. Things to Keep in Mind When Reporting Potential Cheating Encountering another player who you believe is cheating can be an incredibly frustrating experience, but in a game like Overwatch, we ask that you keep the following considerations in mind: Our in-game camera system does not always play back footage at the same fidelity as real-time gameplay (this loss in fidelity applies to the killcam, Plays of the Game, Highlights, and—to a lesser extent—the spectator camera as well). This can sometimes result in a player’s aim appearing more snappy or less fluid in playback than it did in-game. With the above, there may be bugs with the in-game camera system that affect playback footage. In the Closed Beta, we actually had a bug that caused the killcam and spectator camera angle to suddenly “snap” whenever Zarya cast Particle Barrier or Projected Barrier. While we’re unaware of any issues with the camera system at present, undiscovered bugs are always a possibility to consider. Lastly, some players are just really good at first-person shooters. Through practice and years of experience, these players’ movements and reaction times can occasionally appear unnatural (if not physically impossible) to those who may not have been exposed to that particular level of play before. It's important to note that while video evidence from killcams, Plays of the Game, Highlights, and other community captured footage can be very helpful, we will never use it alone to verify whether or not cheating is taking place. As a result, we encourage players to play nice, play fair and avoid publicly accusing individuals of cheating whenever possible and instead use the reporting methods detailed above. Thank you for your vigilance, passion, and commitment to helping us make Overwatch the best game it can be.Virnethael0 26 May
23 May Posting about Technical Issues or Bugs To help you and us get the most of out of your discussions and feedback, we ask that you please do not post game-related bugs or technical issues in this forum. To report in-game bugs experienced while playing, please post in the North American Bug Report forum. To report technical issues experienced while downloading, installing, or playing Overwatch, please post in the Tech Support forum.Ulvareth0 23 May
23 May Welcome, Heroes - Please Read! Welcome to the Overwatch forum! We encourage you to use this forum to discuss your experiences while playing Overwatch. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct Posting GuidelinesUlvareth1 23 May
56m Why permaban for accidental disconnects from comp? Wall of text crits you for 9999. First up, I haven't been banned or left any competitive games. :P Yet. I'm just concerned about how you can get permabanned for an entire competitive season if you disconnect from more than 5 competitive games during a season, deliberately or accidentally. We all know that raqequitters are the scum of online multiplayer games (along with hackers) which is why the punishments are so harsh - But OW's permaban seems unfair on those who don't have a 100% reliable connection. Why isn't a significant ranking loss and temporary ban enough of an incentive to not ragequit? It seems to work well enough for Rocket League and other games. Surely frequent ragequitters won't ever get a higher rank than bronze or silver if the ranking loss is harsh enough? Also, why can't the game distinguish between deliberate and accidental disconnects? (even with the potential for abuse) Sure, leaving a game for any reason isn't fair on the other 5 players in your team (another reason I try to avoid it if I can), but why can't OW do what TF2 does and replace a disconnected player with a bot as a stopgap? In my case, I find OW fun, but I know that competitive is where the real core gameplay is at - I'd like to join my friends in playing competitive outside of quickplay and arcade. Yet while my internet connection is mostly stable, it randomly drops out at least once every couple of days and I'm forced to restart my router (which can take more than 2 minutes). My own fix attempts haven't worked, and my ISP don't want to fix it (after much nagging), while I'm stuck with them in a contract for the next several months. So I rarely touch competitive unless my connection's been stable for more than a day, even though I'd like to play it a lot more - But the threat of being disconnected randomly is always hanging over my head. It sucks also having "you WILL be permabanned for something that isn't your fault!" as an additional threat ontop of that, something that other games (Rocket League, TF2) don't give me (so I play their comp modes more). Losing hours of "work" with a ranking loss sucks too if I get unlucky (although perfectly justified and acceptable, despite it not being my fault), but not as much as a permaban. I know I'm not the only one with this problem. Is the permaban really necessary?DarkHoodness1 56m
1h All you diamond->grandmaster s3 dont belong here Get your free spray or whatever and get the hell our of grandmaster you have no game sense / skill to be in the top. Season 2 was fun with all the good people playing at 4k and top500. Now my games are based on how many diamond/masters i get in my team its pretty sad. You guys played 2 whole seasons in 40-60rank |2500-3500sr and go to 4k+ and dont know how to behave/play properly at this skill level. And dont talk about improving iv been playing fps for 20 years. You cant improve in 2-3 months. You either are good or **** thats it. Thank you blizzard for this ball curve flattening that destroyed top level competitive games.gaav82 1h
1h It is possible to climb in solo queue I started play season 3 and after placements I was in gold, around 2400's I then managed to climb to roughly 2650 and was in plat. However my internet connection just completely dived at that point and I experienced crazy lag and many disconnects all the way down to 2160 I was incredibly discouraged and thought my season was over and thus stopped playing for a while. Recently I have purchased new internet so that I do not suffer from lag or disconnects. I have since managed to climb from 2160 to my season high of 3011 and got into diamond, which was my aim this season, and it was all through solo queue. I am incredibly happy and have met some incredible people along the way and the advice I would like to offer is that after every 2 consecutive losses go do something I either go eat some food or take my dog for a walk as a way of refreshing myself and removing the tilt from the previous games. Long story short solo queue is not the worst place in the world and I wish luck to everyone else trying to climb keep fighting friends.NzXTFury21 1h
1h Lift the ban I didn't mean to quit the game, because of some network reasons, my account could not participate in the competition mode, for I lift the ban arena.BigDADY1 1h
1h Appealing season rating loss for actual connection problems? Is there any potential for appealing for bans/season rating loss in competitive match making when the reasons are legitimately due to connection issues? I know it's a harsh system in place to enforce not leaving but when I lose 70 season rating because my Internet connection out of the blue decides to quit on me, is there any way to appeal it? I don't really expect there's any system in place for it but I figure it's worth a shot asking to see if something is under way or already in place.HotdogSniper0 1h
1h blizzard fanboys will defend this http://i.imgur.com/WcKlO1h.pngrawmeat22 1h
1h 6 Times Plat Game!!! Lost every one....want to know why.... I have played my platinum qualifying game 6 times now.... All 6 times it has been a complete whitewash loss All 6 times some member of my team has been toxic or admitted they aren't trying (troll picks, toxic chat, abusive etc) The last 2 times someone has admitted they were drunk and messing about Can you please tell me why this SPECIFIC game i'm always on the avg rank lower team? why we always get steamrolled due to toxic players? and why after that game i get a normal team who performs as you would expect? win a couple more to recoup the lost RP and then face another troll team. This has been over a few days, I'm not imagining it, I'm not being negative in game, even when faced with people who admit they aren't trying. I want to know why I seem to move to a different queue all together when playing the "rank up" game? Its really disheartening to have to go too and fro so much .....constantly.... Why is that specific game so stacked against the player? I know Blizz probably wont even look at this but i have seen enough to know I need a miracle to win "that" game.Sooperman2 1h
2h Mercy feedback. Everyone is welcome to add their own feedback / suggestions of course. I have little in terms of suggestions but as someone who really likes to play Mercy there is one flaw that I see in her design that .... worries me the most. The purpose of mercy is to support the team, aka keep them from losing teamfights. But then her Ultimate turns that gameplay around and is best when your team loses the teamfight quickly and decidedly. All my effort in non-ultimate gameplay actively weakens my ultimate when I play mercy. I feel the better I do at playing Mercy in any game the less I use my Ultimate and the less effective it is. The best way to use Mercy's ultimate seems to be to NOT heal, to NOT damage boost, to NOT assist your teammates in any way but rather stay hidden and wait for everyone to die. I think rather than just giving her passive power or some kind of new extra utility this design flaw should be adressed first.Karnikula1 2h
2h What character do you hate playing I'm just asking who do you despise playing as, i play alot of mystery heroes and when i get someone like Genji i just jump off the map to respawn (Maybe a douchebag move). So i'm not trying to start a flame war just wondering what hero do you guys find difficult or dislike the way they play.Johnc9510 2h
2h Anubis Respawn Time When you're on the last point and then teamwipes the team. Then they all change to D.VA, Tracer, Lucio & Genji and due to the low respawn time they could overtime forever. How the HELL are you supposed to be able do cap the last point when the respawn time is so low and the way to the point is so short? Are you kidding me? The match ended in a drawSpeltok11 2h
2h Overwatch casual play 3rd person mode option? So we're finally going to be getting ranked matches which is cool, we've all played the quickplay mode half to death as we do (and who ever plays the other random mode, something I've not touched for some reason), but how about a mode that introduces third person play for some casual fun? I ask this option with the idea that I've seen other games implement this idea as a mode before, one of those being call of duty that introduced a third person mode which basically if I remember it either alternated between a few game modes or it let you choose "third person capture the flag" or "third person domination" etc. The animations in this game are brilliant, I've liked going into spectator and watching friends play while I wait switching between their 1st person vision and poping into third person, what would anyone else think of this? would there be any chance of this happening in the future?Crash10 2h
2h Is Genji supposed to deal with turrets? I often get told to take out turrets as a Genji, but I think that's nonsense since they feel rather difficult to take out as a Genji, being squishy and not having a ton of DPS, so if I try to take it out solo, more often than not, it does not work. Sometimes people complain along the lines of "Genji you useless why you not take out the turret omg". Which makes me wonder? Is there some easy way or something? I realize deflect works on a turret, but that might just get it past half HP and it makes me Deflect go on cooldown while I still have to worry about the whole enemy team so that feels rather counterproductive.xDrac11 2h
3h Favourite and least favourite maps As the title says i'd like to know your thoughts i'd assume people least will be temple of Anubis but i might be surprised. Mines are Favourite: Kings Row Least favourite: Illios I know i already made a thread not too long ago about what Heroes people dislike to play and if you think these sort of "favourite, least favourite" threads are annoying or too spammy then i apologise. I'm just trying to make the forums a bit more fun rather than a sea of complaints. Everyone like's to share their opinion, right?Johnc952 3h
3h Oh Boy Isn't Overwatch Great xD! I just watched the most recent developer update and I was thinking about something really true that Jeff said. Normally people come to the forums not to say the things they are enjoying but instead to ratter complain about something. I dunno why but it's like we humans treat the good things has the standard, "this should be working good, if not than theres a problem", but what I realizing now is that we also have to be aware of what makes us happy, what do we like about what happened during our day, what do i like about overwatch, oh boi did i enjoy my competitive session of overwatch today, man i love this game. Not only for us to become happier people but also cuz people like Jeff deserve to be called for the awesome things they do. Some people migh say "Oh, but I already paid for the game what do I own them more", well, isn't really the money that drives this guys to make what they make, money this just like a a shoe, you usually need shoes to outside but what you will do outside is what matters, the shoes are only a base that helps you to do what you like outside, !@#$ty metaphor ik xp, well i think this is getting a little to deep haha. I just wanna say Jeff that I love the game that you guys maded, I play various times a week when i can and i have a lot of fun! It's awesome that the game keeps changing like a fluid thing, something that grows and becomes even better! Some other people could have released the game, get the money and never touch it again but I think you guys really like to work in overwatch xp. ThxFireClocks6 3h
4h Entering in last 30 sec games... Since probably the beggining I have constantly like at least once a day entered in a game that is just about to end and it's just retarted xp! Like i know leaving that team with 5 people is a disavantage but if a person left it's probably cuz they were gonna lose anyways and if theres just 1minute, 30 sec or overtime left let the game end with 5 people. theres no point in making another player like me wait to find a game and then enter the game, come out of spawn, lose, go to the menu and search again... It's not that hard to do blizz you can do this xpFireClocks2 4h
5h --Cheaters everywhere-- big disappointment in this blizzard game how they protect players against cheaters. I ended CoD MW3 because the rise of the cheaters were chaotic and the lack of bans. I moved to BF series and cheaters started to rise there BF4, and on Hardline was the same level as on CoD when I also ended buying any more games from that company. I thought (based on WoW and Diablo) they can handle the cheaters better then other companies but as I see they are worse on the FPS side then EA or Activision (Infinity ward). There are so many AHK users and wallhackers that I cannot count now. Based on my 15-20 years of FPS experience I know what to look for. I know most of the time which cross-hair movement is suspicious and which miraculous sixth sense of the player is bull!@#$. I also know there are players (many) which are better then me, it's life. There is always a better one....but in overwatch it seems everybody grown as pro and can move the pointer exactly where you go so smoothly, which the pros learning it for years to do that. And now? Here? The lowest level guy who just bought the game shoots like he was playing it for 2-3 years. And when you say turn of the cheat, there will be 2 answer: "I have 3423423423 hours in CSGO" or the second one "Thanks,that makes me proud, but I am not cheating.....lol". You will lose the gamers for sure if you not take strict actions against cheaters, if you won't protect clean play ASAP. A couple things which can be a step forward till you make better anti-cheat software: 1. because most of the cheaters currently using overlay, remove the borderless window mode 2. because we are in EU, and as far as I know you cannot check the running processes on the computer just in the USA, because of a law in the European Union, you need to figure out a better way to check/monitor/catch cheaters 3. it would be good to have a feedback about a reported user, if he/she found guilty, to be able to see, whether I was bad or I was right about it. If I was right about it, then it can be a good experience (in weird way) for the future what exactly I need to look for to identify a cheater. 4. Most of the users are casual players and doesn't even know what is cheat. You need to prepare them, you need to guide them how they can identify suspicious actions and how to report them. And now come trolls and tell me the same old stories what you can only repeat to cover your cheater asses, or the others who just think they know eeeeeeverything and I am only bad.MegaShiver115 5h
5h When will it be possible to block players joining my team? Even on GM rating people troll around and lose on purpose. I meet players losing 600 SR on a single day.ramenkoenig0 5h
5h What's your stance on "mains" in overwatch? I personally think that maining just one hero is a bit rubbish. I try to get better at a few heroes and maining them whilst also trying out other heroes and getting some grasp on how to play with them in the case I am forced to play as them so I don't go around completely clueless. What do you guys think?StereoBucket67 5h
5h Prevent the game I believe that it is time to ban this game. It teaches children only poor. Not only that the object of the game is to kill other people. But also, here children learn to: -jaywalking; -vandalism; -hooliganism; -damage to property; -humiliation of corpses. This game should be banned as soon as possible. Make my words on the matter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDdpm37SuxwAltaIRRR11 5h
5h Why wont blizzard explain how SR works? Why the secrecy how SR works? If it was a legit and fair system why would blizzard not be transparent about it? There is normally secrecy when something is not right or fair. I solo queue and have ranked up from 1500 to about 2100. Whenever I'm on a winning streak - i have decent team mates who has a relative idea about positioning and grouping etc, but then all of a sudden for the next 5 games I'm put with team mates that cant aim, trickle in and have no idea how to play the game. Is this coincidence that there are these waves of decent players then totally ridiculous players? Its almost as if you are flagged to be put with people that are on a losing streak if you have been on a winning streak. What is your experience? Someone posted a few days ago that they think that SR is a lie and Blizzard tries to keep your win/loss at 50 percent and it does feel that way.Stuffs6 5h
6h Movement Suggestion to Improve Gameplay Hi, I want to show a possible change in the game to make more interesting the gameplays, the thing is to implement a lateral dash or semi-acrobatic jump in the movement system, for example by pressing two times the direction button (left or right), or with a special key + direction button (for example: alt + left cursor). This would give the game more fun and gives the player the feeling that it is there in the battlefield, instead of seeing people just jumping upwards over and over again (that's not the best idea while you are in a real combat). I send a reference image, greetings. http://images2.itechpost.com/data/images/full/16150/overwatch.jpgBusterBlader2 6h
6h VOIP Is Blocked in Saudi Arabia Hello everyone Frist Sorry for my Englaish Secondly all gamers in Saudi Arabia are not allowd to use chat voice , only work when we use VPN, So plz blizzard try to fix this issue as we all know the vocie chat is very important thankskaLED30 6h
6h Back from long break - is reaper nerfed? His damage feels lackluster, maybe its just me being a it rusty from last i played, but damn, the damage his just not there no more or at least it feels like it.Marmites7 6h
6h Korean 'nuke' hacks coming to EU.. This happens very often in Korean servers, but now I've experienced it myself in here. Got kicked from a competitive 3 times in 5 days now, simply getting kicked without there being a problem with my internet connection. I hope they do something about this soon because otherwise this game is legit ruined.Aimbot6 6h
6h Should Bastion be reworked? Bastion is one of the most hated heroes in overwatch because of the low level players thinking his overpowered because of his really high damage while high level players think his useless because he is so easily countered by genji,hanzo,widow,ana and more and him not being able to move unless in his scout mode or while ulting which isnt that strong. I personally think he should be kinda changed being able to move more while not doing crazy damage making people mad! I really like bastion and makes me sad that he is pretty bad at competitive play Example(its cringey) :Maybe making his turret form being able to move but being slower than his scout mode and his gun to spin up and do more damage over time(with a damage limit of course) or something like that idk any suggestions ?Aquashader4 6h
6h Symmetra isn't support anymore Bring back her 25+ shield move, scrap the barrier, give her a healing move, something! She's currently as Support as Torb or Sombra. I think she should have a healing ability since every other support has one, maybe something like Torb's armour but with health packs?Dormouse23 6h
6h why the hate on junkrat? I love playing Junkrat, he is not my most played cuz lets face it, in competitive. you only get to play what you actually want 35% of the time. be he is by far my favorite hero of the ones so far. (with Reinhardt close behind) i have looked at some posts in here and all i see is "nerf him" posts. yet when i pick him in game i get called a troll and that i am making the team lose the game. they stop talking when i show that a Junkrat can actually aim with his bombs if you know how they work. and even after all this time, the spawn door trap+mine instakill still works (if a non-tank goes in the trap) But can anyone please explain why everyone starts flaming and tilting, just cuz of a simple junk pick. I play him on both defense and attack (when possible) I do change to another dps (or role) if need be. I'm an offensive Junkrat. By that i mean that i don't just stand away from the fight and hope i get them, im in the middle of the !@#$-show and gunfire getting kills left and right (ofc sometimes i get killed as do all) i don't see myself as a pro Junkrat, not at all. but i do believe he is strong. but not too strong, and that he can easily be used in competitive games. sorry for the long text and any misspellings there might be. my first language is not English.FDHB35 6h
7h My 8th Montage : Special Widowmaker Hi to all, I present to you my 8th montage : this time only Widowmaker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLHGdOnIKNk I would love to have some feedback. Thanks for your time !Prde4 7h
7h Why no stats from mystery heroes? Ever since I was level 72 I have only played Mystery heroes (now lvl 118) and feel I have improved by alot. Would be fun to see stats from that aswell. Like average elim, heroes played the most and such. I will probally never go back to Quick play either since mystery is 10 times better.Swennor2 7h
7h Just stop playing. Seeing as Blizzard have no intention of listening to our complaints unless it involves the PTR balancing (which they'll generally ignore anyway) I'm done with playing this unbalanced mess. I dont mean in terms of hero ability, I mean in terms of matchmaking. S1 & 2 I was willing to put up with it, the game was new and would need some time to find its feet, but getting into season 3 and the same issues are still prevalent namely skill rating meaning as little as level. Want to get easy wins? Simple, have a high rank friend come in and they can carry you 500 mmr below their rank. No high level friends? No worries, just group up and pick the most boring sit & camp setup imaginable (remember not to go as any more than a 4 man because then you might not get solo queue players!). Sick of waiting and posting in here in the hope something is fixed or we're given a system that rewards you based on YOUR ability, until I see articles about Blizzards new MMR system i'm out. Peace.Malice12 7h
7h Losing SR when i win a game I recently won a game on dorado, 4 of the players on the other team left. When i finished the game i realised i had lost 25 SR? is this a glitch? We won a flawless game 3-0 so why did i lose sr??Crackerking1 7h
7h Anyone else sick of the triple tank meta? Every game now feels so stale having to pick three tanks. See the same hero's all the time. Hero's like Lucio, Ana, Soldier and Reinhardt are mandatory picks. I've reached 3000+ SR and if I want to play a defense hero I can't, it always has to be soldier 76, pick anything else, you're a "troll", and people get incredibly tilted and the game hasn't even started. Sucks the fun out of every game.MrWaffles7 7h
7h Is it ok to recruit for community ingame? Hi! I am just wondering if it is allowed to recruit for like a gaming community ingame? Just like a short recruitment message in the setup time of a match or something? Or is this prohibited?Riven1 7h
7h Best Skins What do you think are the best skins out there? What skin is the first one you'll purchased or have purchased once enough credits were gained? My favorite are Hanzo's Okami and Reinhardt Stoneheart. Both of which I don't play much but just love the design in general and prolly will get them asap. But first off is Mercy's Valkyrie skin :D My favorite hero and very fitting to her role.Wolfshaven76 7h
7h Ranked Rating Is Broken. So S1 and S2 i went with below 3 wins on my placement matches got over 2k rating. This time i went 7 wins and i got below 2k in fact i got 1700, i dont know what Blizzards deal is with screwing me over like this. But im officially done, two plays of the game with Symmetra, lots of gold medals, upvoting to over 5 atleast 4 of the games. And this is my score? haha good one Blizzard. I dont even wanna go back into the game again if this is how its gonna be, just screwing me over despite i have a good score. IM DONE. Kill Cain and Fck the diablo series Lord of BlizzardAlma12 7h
7h Can you do something about this? We had to players who intentionally trew the game, they sed this game is to easy and they want to derank, so they could play with friends. https://www.upload.ee/image/6569134/ScreenShot_17-01-17_19-46-02-000.jpgEagle2 7h
8h Objective point leniency Can we please do something about this? I'm sick of losing a match when according to my screen I'm on the point/payload but as far as the game is concerned I'm not on it.Raizurhk0 8h
8h Let us pick our own UI colors (colorblind fix!) Nearly 3 weeks ago I made a post about the current Colorblind Modes in Overwatch and that they were pretty bad. https://ow-31.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4lfit6/blizzard_the_deuteranopia_colorblind_mode_is/ It received amazing response by the subreddit: 3800 upvotes and 2x Gold! Also on the official Overwatch forum it got 100+ upvotes. http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17611931364#1 Small summary on the issue: The current colorblind schemes in Overwatch are lacking, they apply weird filters instead of changing around the UI colors. After the major upvotes the issue received I'd hoped for a response by Blizzard, but I have not seen a Blue Post yet, tweeting to the Community Manager and developers didn't do anything and as a last resort I've tried contacting the Support, but they told me they couldn't do much for me. As many as 8 percent of men have colorblindness, with 10 million Overwatch players it's almost safe to assume that nearly 300,000 players can have colorblindness and that many of them are affected by this issue. Suggested fix for the current colorblindness: Let us pick colors ourselves. This is not only good for us colorblind people as we can then pick our own optimal UI colors, but other players without colorblindness get to customize their UI colors as well! I made a basic color picker in Photoshop of what it could look like (stole the Rocket League color palette). http://i.imgur.com/w7J5pB0.png TL:DR: Current colorblind modes are lacking, I've yet to see response of the dev team about the issue and I suggest to implement a color picker and let us individually pick colors for UI elements.Shatter13 8h
8h Winston's small tweak Well, hello to every OW player out there. Recently i've noticed a big discussion about Winston and his use as a tank. I'm not Winston main, but i've played him quite a bit and i know what use do he have. As a tank, Winston kinda doesen't work(i mean tank, who kan take a big hit in the face and quickly heal himself/ get back into a fight), neither he can do a lot of damage. His main job now is disrupting backlines, harassing Zenyattas and Anas, grabbing attention and possibly escape. And yeah, he counters Genji and pretty much every fragile character. But in against a good team Winston suffers, and it is not very easy just to jump in and out and stay alive. He does his job fine, but his health pool and damage all together can't make him much more than a disruptor. By this moment Winston does not have any passive What i suggest, is to gif his tesla cannon an ability to disrupt enemy's aim. Just a tiny bit. What i mean by that, let's say that Winston continuously zaps enemy team's soldier 76, Now, soldier's aim will start to wiggle around, just a bit. But the more Winston zaps the enemy, the more enemy's screen is wiggling. That little passive will solve half of winston's problems: -If enemy can't properly aim at Winston, winston will stop getting killed so fast while solo in the backlines. -Enemies will still be able to hit Winston pretty hard, especially from long distances, as Winston can't really reach them. -Even though winston still has the same amount of health and damage, he is a bit more useful in disrupting enemie's backlines and giving a good fight 1v1 against tougther enemies. And i don't think that it will make Winston too OP, but he will surely get more use, when enemy won't be able to shoot properly while in a fight with Him. I personally think that it will giff Winston a proper buff that lots of players had been asking for.Biburella0 8h
8h CP and Gold Weapons. I find it weird that something like competitive points exist to only be used for one thing, only one function, golden weapons. I actually don't find golden weapons to be something i really wanna get in overwatch, for sure not something like a seasonal skin but that's not even comparable. For some heroes i find it a cool and interesting item to get but for other's it just looks uggly (imho). But the point I'm trying to make is not that golden weapons are bad! I just think theres a lot room for inovating ideas and rewards we could get by spending our cp (which it's not that ez to get a good amount of it). The possibility of chosing different things it's something fundamental for making it a better system just like we can spend coins on a lots of stuff! I would like to know if the overwatch team has some ideas for new stuff! It doesn't have to be something super complex like the cs go skins, cuz i think that would be to much! Just like the weapons material is converted to gold there could be other material options like wood, nanofiber and so on, this is just a simple but ez idea to implement, i would rather have 5 options and only like 2/3 of them that to only have 1. But yeah, it's not something i'm particulary scratching my face to get but just curious xp, if you are reading this and you are not from the overwatch team perhaps you have some cool ideas! Share them with us pls xDFireClocks15 8h
8h Sombra glitch ? I've been playing some games as Sombra today, and like over 10 times I had the translocator placed somewhere and when I attempted to translocate back to it, it just translocated me in the same place I was, not at the translocator. It actually killed me like 4-5 times and it's really not pleasing, has anyone experienced it too ?Dragos3 8h
8h So I've learned quickmatches affect Comp-MRR After each time I have been playing some qm or arcade games i feel that the chance that I have been matched up with trolls and leavers have heavily increased. Just like before Season 1, your qm hidedn-MMR seemed to affect who you played with and against in qm, and also affected the placement matches and also affected your placement. It feels like QM affect the hidden MMR for who at the same Skill Rating i get to play with. Hence, after this I feel like I can't play QM/Arcade no more because of when i play Comp, I'm playing it because I want to play serious games, climb the ladder and not get matched with trollpickers. Would be nice if Blizzard could rebunk or confirm this, so I know if i can start playing QM and goof around with friends etc, or If I am bound to not play any QM/Arcade games again as long as I want to keep playing some serious comp-games?Silentcry2 8h