Looking for Players - PC

23 May 2016 Welcome, Heroes - Please Read! Welcome to the Overwatch forum! We encourage you to use this forum to discuss your experiences while playing Overwatch. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct Posting GuidelinesUlvareth1 23 May 2016
15 May Area45Gaming - LF Players 4k+ for International Esport Team Area45Gaming [DE/EU] Looking for Players 4k+ for International Esport Team This is Area45Gaming! At the moment we are looking for new players starting from 4k Sr. Our network has over 90 players, which are playing and training in different teams of their skill level. What can we offer you? - Professional Management - Sponsoring’s for streamers and maybe for the best teams - Teamspeak Server - Coaching - Scrim organising - Website What we expect from you: - Time for training - Reliability - Active playing and training - Teamwork - To be willing to become better Area45Gaming is not a fun community. The players who play in our teams are all here because of one reason, they want to become better, not good, better. They want to be at the top! If this is want you want to be as well, then we are the right place to be! If you are interested, contact me: Battle.net: Julian#23289 Teamspeak: ts.area45gaming.de Email: bewerben@area45gaming.de or intern@area45gaming.de Julian9 15 May
15 May Serenity Gaming Clan looking for recruits Welcome to Serenity Gaming. Serenity Gaming was created with one focus in mind...having fun. We are a mature (18+), relaxed gaming community based within the EU. Our aim is to provide a place for players of all ranks and gaming experience to enjoy a stress free environment. Overwatch is one of our main primary games with teams being built and friends being made each day. Our other games include but are not limited to. Heroes of the storm, Player unknown battlegrounds, and Fortnite. We are currently looking for all types of players from casual to low and high competitive players. Feel free to join us or apply on https://discord.gg/2zmWX9K Come laugh with us on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGEEQsjlBxK8UQ2XUelbQSg Watch us on http://twitch.tv/smidgey87 Or add us and chat to the admin's below; Ryu#22186 Reef86#3129 Jonnyandwot#2261 Jxckaroo#2329 K1NKYN1NJA#2760 See you on the battleground! Yours faithfully, Serenity Gaming.Ryu237 15 May
15 May Serenity Gaming Eu- all girls team recruitment Welcome to Serenity Gaming. Due to popular demand several of our female members are making girl only teams to compete and have fun. We are currently recruiting girls gamers(18+) to enjoy competitive and casual play as a full team together. Our aim is to provide a place for players of all ranks and gaming experience to enjoy a stress free environment. Feel free to join us or apply on https://discord.gg/2zmWX9K Come laugh with us on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGEEQsjlBxK8UQ2XUelbQSg Watch us on http://twitch.tv/smidgey87 Or add us and chat to the admin's below; Ryu#22186 Foxy#9747 Wanheda#21949 See you on the battleground! Yours faithfully, Serenity Gaming.Ryu13 15 May
15 May [EU] FirstBlooD is recruiting! Stay awhile and listen... https://youtu.be/NPE1t3TLaMU We bid thee welcome, stranger. We are the FirstBlooD, a group of like minded people sharing a common passion – Overwatch. Our community is bound by two simple principles - healthy competition and rivalship, followed by a desire to have some great time together. Wonder what we are looking for? We are looking for players of old and new to join our crew. Whether you are looking for competitve experience or a quick round of team deathmatch, we are certain you will find your place amongst us! Our goal is to promote a friendly and welcoming gaming environment, so if you show any traits going against said goal, you might be better off for yourself. There is no rank requirement, as we believe everyone can improve or deserve to have fun with fellow clanmates. What we can offer: - Deriving pleasure from the game in a mature and relaxed atmosphere. - Well organised structure. - Helpful and grown-up administration. - Clan events. - Willingness to listen to your feedback. Requirements you are obliged to meet: 1. You must be at least 16 years old. 2. Be able to use English at a sufficient level. 3. Willingness to commit both socially and gameplay wise. 4. A working microphone. 5. Do. Not. Be. Toxic. To get started, join the server! ... For general inquiries Discord ...PANZERWAGEN100 15 May
15 May [EU]Low plat Mercy/Moira main lft Hi i'm searching for a team to improve and climb a little since as i find some players they do 4-5 matches toghether climb for like 100 sr and disappear...i'm a mercy main but i can play moira as well and i'm trying to main ana (only qps for now) but i i can play only orisa as tank (tough i'm pretty good at stalling in chokepoints) and junk as dps played with some friend's friends who were higher than me(diamond) and with some master smurfs who both said i'm very good as mercy thxGhirix2 15 May
15 May nvm 55[i][/i]lisatbh0 15 May
14 May Looking for comp players, Diamond Hello, I am looking to duo or trio que for competitive. I am currently ranked Diamond (3100sr) and I am aiming to reach masters by the end of the season. I am currently playing -Moira -Mercy -Jukrat -Soldier I am mainly looking for people with similar skill level and experience as well as people who use chat and give info!!! A tank or dps main would be amazing. Add me - Ɠuitto#2914Ɠuitto0 14 May
14 May Looking for some teammates Hey guys , a friend and I are currently looking for some teammates because duo qeueing has cucked us . Peaked plat , now in silver I main tank and support but when it comes down to it I can do pretty much anything . I wanna get back to plat but ultimately wanting to have fun ! Add me on pc - GentleNut #1852GentleNut0 14 May
14 May Looking for some teammates Hey guys , a friend and I are currently looking for some teammates because duo qeueing has cucked us . Peaked plat , now in silver I main tank and support but when it comes down to it I can do pretty much anything . I wanna get back to plat but ultimately wanting to have fun ! Add me on pc - GentleNut #1852GentleNut0 14 May
14 May DPS main I'm a DPS main who plays almost all DPS. Mainly Genji and McCree. Looking for tanks or healers in low/mid diamond. Msg me at "AnriOfAstora#2292" if interested.AnriOfAstora0 14 May
14 May Trying to find a team [EU] [PC] [3K] [EU] [PC] [3k] Flex Player looking for a team. - Heroes i specialize in Sombra, Reaper, Junkrat, Soldier, Zarya, DVA, Moira, Zen and Ana. What am i looking for? - excellent communication (A Shot caller would be great. ^^) - Team that reviews voids together. - Team that scrims atleast 2-3 times a week with additional practice. - No toxicity - Want a first team place. Why would you want me? - I strive and want to improve as a player. - Able to communicate with others on the team. (I'm little shy though.) - Active quite often throughout the week. - Not toxic towards others. Thanks for reading don't be afraid to message me. ^^ Battle.net: noir#21171 and Win4Dafran#2712 Discord: Adam | Noir #6427Noir1 14 May
14 May 2400 SR, looking for other players who want to win [EU] DPS main, looking for a team or other players who want to win. 2400 SR, want to climb past platinum, looking for people around a similar SR, who main tanks and support. I'm friendly, and always use a mic, don't like to flame. PROPHET#22282 Add me :)PROPHET1 14 May
14 May High Plat / Low Diamond tank main looking for teammates Hi, I am looking for teammates to play with. I usually play solo, but sometimes you just meet these players who won't communicate with the team and you will lose because of them. I just hit diamond yesterday, so you should probably count me as a High Platinum ranked player. Let me tell a bit about myself - I can play every tank with confidence, except zarya. I still need to practice with her. - I can flex into anything. Do you need a junkrat against their shields? No problem. Lack of healers? I can go healer! - I use Voicechat and I expect that you will use it too - I don't flame other people while playing. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, it's only a game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ What do I expect from you? - Communication - Teamwork - No toxicity - Being able to play heroes from at least 2 classes (DPS,Tank,Healer) - Being in Platinum or Diamond My BattleTag: Fen#21551 I hope to see you soon :) Have a nice day!Fen9 14 May
14 May Team Nocturnal Hey, Nocturnal is fresh new UK/Europe team looking for new members of any role. I am looking for people with ranks of Plat+ but gold players may still apply. I have experience with teams before, starting off in Halo league as a captain and then recently a team in open decision. I was not captain of the overwatch team but i believe i learned enough to lead a team to great lengths. Leave a comment below with your discord and blizzard ID if you would like to try out for the team. I will not accept salty players, no excuses what so ever. Thank youSkygan0 14 May
14 May Craw out of bronze Looking for more peeps to get out of bronze, tired of getting 1 decent team then 5 bads to drop me further into the hole of bronze, starteds 2 seasons ago at 1800 and solo queued down to 1200 currently. Braker41#1283Braker418 14 May
14 May Crawling out of gold EU I want a good team that'll switch when something isn't working and are good at assessing the situation. I'm a flex btw.Elucidator0 14 May
14 May LFT Flex (Brigitte ok ) 4k+ Currently looking for a team 4k +, I am Flex ranked 3k8 ranked but with great experience of team level 4k ~ 4k3. I played a lot Brigitte in my old team (for tri-support) but I am still very good on various other requested picks such as Pharah, Hanzo, Soldier, Mc Cree, Road, Zarya and many others. I have a wide range of heroes . I have a lot of games, tournaments and training in teams 4k ~ 4k3. So I know how teams work and the meta. I am available, lannable and I am 19 years old . I'm looking for a team that wants to go far in eSports, Open Division, GO4, Oserv Cup, etc. For more info: BattleNet = Nikkunēmu#2586 or Discord = Nikkunemu#9313Nikkunēmu1 14 May
14 May [EU]Looking for master/grandmaster coach Hey! We have amazing team and we are looking for master/grandmaster level coach. Team consists of plat/diamond rank players. We are looking for somebody that knows a lot about the game, knows good team compositions and maps and overall can help us improve as a team and individuals. If interested add me on discord Kushzei#0763 or on battle.net Kushzei#2988Kushzei0 14 May
14 May Searching for a team to rank up from bronze I'm searching for a good team to rank up. I'm a main tracer, but i can also play healers. Please heeelp meeeeee T.T My username is MasterAlex18#21413MasterAlex180 14 May
14 May looking for a gold dps discord link https://discord.gg/e4rYUdSmacker0 14 May
14 May Healer (Mercy/Lucio) looking for a group Hi! I'm still quite new to Overwatch and I've been playing by myself almost all the time. That sometimes means getting stuck with a team of 5 dps who all need healing with me, usually a solo healer. (It's not all the time but it's quite a common thing.) I was looking for a group to join. I'm not high enough to do comp yet but I'm steadily getting there. I just want to be a strong healer for a team that's looking for one. Doki#21385dokidoki2 14 May
14 May Support Main ~2300 SR [NA] LF Group/Team As the title states, I'm a support main looking for a group/team around that SR. I am 24 and have a microphone. Prefer to play with people that don't tilt very easily. ToucanSam#11935ToucanSam1 14 May
14 May DPS main looking for friends I prefer QP until I solve some stuff irl,but I will play Comp pretty soon too. If you just want to have fun but still win,add me :) JarlBallin#21946JarlBallin1 14 May
14 May Looking for team to get out of gold I have been stuck in the so called ELO hell and every time i play, people refuse to switch from heroes that is not working. If you too wish to get out of gold add me NicoGG#21633NicoGG2 14 May
14 May Relaxed, active and friendly game community discord. Good morning/evening/noon! I am going to be your guide today, to tell a little about our game community! The server is based around loneliness, as quite a lot of young people deal with this on a daily basis. Some people find themselves without friends to play with. Some may not know how to make friends, and others suffer from the “these are not real people behind the pc screen, so we can do and ditch them whenever we want” - mentality. Our server is trying to change that, by giving a platform where there is an friendly and social atmosphere. It is up to you to be a part of it. Currently we got games such as: Battlerite, Fortnite, Escape from Tarkov, World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, PUBG, Overwatch, Rust, Dead By Daylight, Dying light, CSGO and The Forest. We are aware it's a long list, but many people tend to have the same kind of games, so we wanted to give the option to choose between; “What do i feel like playing today.” within the community. We try to host a tournament every week, in either OW or LoL. The goals of the tournaments are to bring people together, and have a community event. We also offer movie nights and casual game evenings, where we play games such as “Town of Salem”, “Draw my thing”, “Cards against humanity.”. All with the goal, to bring people together. We don't want 1000+ people on the server as we like it to be more personal and for friendships to form. So if you are interested in a tightly knit community who has fun together, a general chat that can be on fire once in awhile, and a place where you can talk about anything that comes to mind, join us now! This link will take you to the servers “holding cell”. Don’t fear, it is simply because we like to welcome new members. Once you have done as asked, you will get full access to the server, and thereby also see all the members. https://discord.gg/YraYhzR We prefer that you are 18+, and you have to be respectful and friendly.Aestyra0 14 May
14 May Meme Dream - New Team Starting (Need players) + Tournament Hello Everyone and Welcome! Today I am here to announce that we, as a team, have decided to create a second team and we are creating a tournament. Here is all the details and information you need to know. So how do I join? Well, we are going to be asking you guys and gals to come join our discord server ( https://discord.gg/epPDpW7 )and from there if you want to participate all you have to do is let a member of staff know and we can sign you up! Simple. How does this work? It's easy once you're in. First we will get all the ranks and roles from each person and then we will balance the teams as fair as we can so you all have a chance of winning. The tournament will hold several teams and whoever is victorious is crowned the best team. However, this does not mean you are the new team. We will be watching and listening to each team and see how each person plays and communicates and then through various discussions we shall select a team as a group which will then be the new team. So what are you looking for? We are looking for all the good traits a team member should have; Good Communication - Are you able to communicate with your team to give valuable information? Cooperation and commitment - Can you help your team and do what needs to be done? Confidence - Are you confident you can pull together and make sure as a team you achieve your full potential each and every game. Reliability - Can the team rely on you to do your job correctly for them? Functionality - Can you be a working member of the group to complete and fulfil the teams goals? If you can do all this, You will be a member of our team. Thank you, for taking your time to think about this opportunity at hand. We hope to see you soon for our tournament and we wish you good luck if you participate https://discord.gg/epPDpW7Twisttz7 14 May
14 May Meme Dream - Recruiting Hey everyone, welcome, stranger. I'm Twisttz and I'm one of the founding Leaders of Meme Dream, and I'm honoured to present to you our creation! Our community is bound by two simple principles - healthy competition rivalship and fun followed by a desire to have some great time with other human beings like yourself. Before I start going on about requirement and what we can give you from this, here is side note. We're still working on running the server and opening it up more to the people. For example we, as a community, are wanting to host events such as tournaments and make semi-professional teams inside our community which you all can join Wonder what we're looking for? We're looking for players of old and new to join our lovely crew. Whether you're looking for competitve experience or a quick round of team deathmatch, we're certain you'll find your place amongst us! Our goal is to promote a friendly and welcoming gaming enviroment, so if you show any traits going against said goal, you might be better off for yourself. There is no rank requirement, as we believe everyone can improve or deserve to have fun with fellow clanmates. So, what can we offer you? Well we can offer: - Deriving pleasure from the game in a mature and relaxed atmosphere where you can meet and play with newly-found companions. - Well organised structure throughout the community. - Helpful and grown-up administration to help you with any problems or needs. - Clan events such as tournaments and semi-professional teams you can join. - Willingness to listen to your suggestions and improve our server for you. Requirements you are obliged to meet. 1. You must be 14 years of age or older to join our community. 2. You must speak adequate English or there so. 3. Willingness to commit both socially and gameplay wise to the community and fellow partners. 4. A working microphone. Communication is key! 5. Do not be toxic. toxicity is a leading cause in why many people cease to play the game. we do not want to be shunned by players for a persons actions, which makes us look bad, who hold access to our community. To get started, join the server! https://discord.gg/epPDpW7 I hope to see you soon, TwisttzTwisttz12 14 May
14 May The Nexus Forge - EVERYONE WELCOME! => Discord Link : https://discordapp.com/invite/wAK7652 Well met stranger, and thank you for stumbling onto my post. My name is Jackster and I'm the founder of The Nexus Forge. What's your community about? Good question, our community is both about supporting small creators such as aspiring Streamers, YouTubers and everything in between, our other side is dedicated to providing a fun, safe environment for people to enjoy playing video games with one another. We want to create a multi-functioning community where we can help in a small way, aspiring creators achieve their dreams, while also providing a fun, safe nurturing environment to play your favorite games in. What about Overwatch... Our Overwatch side has been growing quite quickly over the past few weeks, we're looking at created a positive atmosphere for everybody to have fun and game in. We have both casual and competitive players within our community ranging in ranks and skill levels that you could come and play with. We are also in the process of setting up a team :) so please message me on Discord if your interested <3 What are your requirements? The only requirements to join us are to bring a positive attitude and a love for all things gaming. We ACCEPT any region. How do I join? Well, all you need to do is join our Discord Server which is linked at the TOP of this post. When you join feel free to introduce yourself in our #introductions channel or even share your streams, videos and more... For any Inquires please message Jackster (myself) on Discord, please message me stating that you're asking about The Nexus Forge, so I do not miss you <3Jackster22 14 May
14 May 3014SR Support Building a Team! (Looking for our two Tanks.) Ayy, as said above I'm looking to start a six stack team, before you start to shake your head I'm not planning to grab six people and shove them into a Competitive game in a heartbeat :P I'm looking to gradually build a team from the ground up, practice and Quickplay (6 stacking in QP is surprisingly fun) and Scrims ect. I'm a 3014SR Support main who is playing Moira, Lucio and Brigitte this season, my Career high is like 3100SR or so. A few requirements are below! 1. Being talkative and social, the majoirty of people I've gotten from ads are rather half arsed or just really quiet, I want people who want to chat, either in text or voice often. 2. Being within two hours of GMT (British Time), any larger difference would make playing together awkward. 3. Having excellent English in speech and text. 4. Not being a One-Trick, if you are a One-Trick then that's cool as long as you're willing to learn other Heroes and put effort into that! 5. Having the Discord App and a working microphone. 6. Being able to play rather often, I'm online usually after 14:00 until 23:00 six days a week, not asking you to match that, just to be able to play quite often. 7. Willingness to make friends and chill :3 8. Not being outright toxic, complaining about the game or the enemy team is totally fine, though anything about fellow teammates is not allowed. Constrictive Criticism is good, not insults. 9. Being at least over sixteen years old. (I'm nineteen myself.) 10. Lastly, willingness to stick to a role within a team or flex when needed. We're looking for our two Tanks, we want the two of them to have full or near full coverage of the Role, so like we want someone who can play Winston, and another person who can play D.Va so we can do a Dive Comp for example. Server: https://discord.gg/NcnN3KF Can't wait to see ya <3 P.S I don't want to join a community or anyone else's team, starting my own team.Lovely0 14 May
14 May Looking to Start a 6 Stack Team. (2900-3100SR) <3 DELETEDLovely3 14 May
14 May Forming a team - Silver-Gold PC NA I just saw a ton of posts from people in silver and gold looking for a group, so I thought I should try making one. I'll make a bnet group and start adding people. That would probably work better than individuals adding each other. Looking for people in 1500-2500 sr who want a regular team to play with. I'm hoping we can play comp at least a few nights a week. If you are the type that ragequits or gets toxic and blames others after a loss, let's avoid that. Comment your battletag, SR, and heroes/roles you play.Fury12 14 May
14 May The Beacon Discord Community [All Regions] ------------------------The Beacon Multi-Gaming Community------------------------ ... We’re a new Discord Gaming Community, that hopes to let people from all over the world talk, have fun, and game! We're 9 months old, with 1500 members already joined, but always looking for more people to play with! We play many different games, like Overwatch, Rainbow 6 Siege, PUBG, Battlerite, Heroes of the Storm, Warframe, Paladins, and many smaller games that we change from time to time as they change in popularity. We usually have 15-30 people active at any time, either chatting in text channels, talking in voice channels, or gaming, and usually 30+ for our larger events. In terms of events, we've had: Multiple community meetups for Overwatch, Paladins, and others, where we meet up to play some chill gamemodes or quickplay. Multiple competitions (often with prizes!) in more competitive gamemodes Karaoke nights (my personal favorite :D) Anime and Movie nights Art and writing competitions And many more to come! You can even submit to make your own events! -----------------------------No long recruitment process!----------------------------- No need to worry about recruitment! You can join our server, check out the rules, and join hassle-free! ... We also have events for different groups of members, such as special giveaways for some of our more active members! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEWS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We recently posted the first episode of our Official Podcast! Feel free to view it Here : https://youtu.be/3SC7LlvpYOo It is hosted by myself (BitterSweet), our Owner Li-en, and our General Community Moderator Kyuu. It's not just about the server, and is meant to be entertaining even if you know nothing about it, so feel free to check it out! =================================================================== If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on battlenet ( whyiswhoisme#2872 ), discord ( BitterSweet#2638 ) or here on the forum!whyiswhoisme34 14 May
14 May new high plat/diamond team eu hi were a newly formed high plat and diamond team looking for: - hitscan main -main tank main -main support main we are looking to compete and go up the ranks as well as scrim and compete iin tournaments. feel free to contact me on battle net if you are interested.Adada3 14 May
14 May LF Diamond+ Support Main for Comp Hey there! We're a little group of players around masters who are looking for a support player to look after us! We're currently running 1-2 tanks and 1-2 DPS (we are flex), and I can support a little myself when needed. We're down for playing most evenings and would love to find a solid support player who is diamond or even higher (most of us have peaked around 3800-4k). Please add me on Discord: Nettle#1203 :D Hope to hear from you soon!Nettle2 14 May
14 May NEED DPS - GOLD looking for a DPS who can actually DPS, me and my friend both play tank / support and sick of running into DPS who are either bad or won't listen. My gamertag is squish#21342 :)kwlamy1 14 May
14 May new high plat/diamond team hey, were looking for a hitscan main, main tank, and main support for a newly formed team looking to comp and scrim, contact me on battle net adnan#2310MightyBeast0 14 May
14 May Mercy/Lucio Main looking for team! 2300sr I am a support main looking to join a team. I have experience running as head of teams as well as a member. I follow rules very well and am always looking for tips to improve. I do believe my true sr is far above where I am at right now, but it is hard for support mains to join randoms and win. I am a very good Mercy & Lucio and I dabble in other supports when needed. Add me on Discord if you wish to talk to me. I look forward to hearing from you. Discord - Blu#3720 Overwatch - Blü#11956Blü0 14 May
13 May Nova 6v6 Tournament! Looking for players for our discord clan! Come join our community! New fresh server and we’re looking to have new and experienced members to join up and have a great time in Nova! Nova Clan is holding our own 6V6 Tournament and we welcome all players to join! - Both EU and NA teams are eligible. - Open for anywhere between Bronze to Diamond - Premade teams are eligible. - If you have a small group or teammate you’d prefer to play with that’s ok. :PC: Map Pool in Swiss format: :PC: - Control – Ilios / Oasis - Escort – Dorado / Junkertown - Assault – Hanamura / Temple of Anubis - Hybrid – King’s Row / Numbani / Blizzard World Discord Link : https://discord.gg/dWcXqzy What you can find in our server: - Multiple roles that will expland with more people that join! - Multipurpose Bots, Guilded, Music Bots and Now Live! - A wide range of text and voice channels! - Poll Channel to keep everyone in the server included in decision making. - In-Game Events (Custom Games), OWL Discord Viewing Parties and Future Tournament! What we want: - Active players in-game and on Discord as much as possible! - When looking for a group feel free to write in and ask for groups! Almost everytime someone always gets a duo/trio! - On join please have a look over our rules and announce yourself in our introductions channel so I can assign roles and for everyone to get to know you! If this event is successful you can definitely expect much more to come! If this is what you’re looking for feel free to join and we hope to see you there! :DElwynee0 13 May
13 May Casual group for laughs Hi! We're a group of 4-5 looking for 1 or 2 new people to join us! We mostly play quick play but are looking to get into competitive once we get a stable group together. Please be aware that we're not a hardcore group, we play to have fun and laugh. If this seems fitting to you then don't hesitate to add me! Pretty much online every evening. Arrival#21180Arrival19 13 May
13 May [EU] Imperial Disorder: 16+ Hey there buddies! My name is Chibi and i'm the leader of the community Imperial Disorder. Imperial Disorder is a discord server where people find others to play casual QP games, find new friends to do competitive with, and even forming competitive teams We would like to invite you to our ever-growing and friendly Discord Server. We are a fun bunch of people that play a variety of games (not just Overwatch) on a regular basis. I mean some of us don't even sleep :) What we're looking for: We're looking for players of old and new to join us in our escapades. Whether your looking for a competitive experience or a casual one, i'm sure we have something for you. We like to promote a healthy and friendly enviroment to play in as nobody likes trolls, toxicity and the like. We currently have a number of competitive teams within our community and we are always looking to create more. Currently from Silver to Diamond, so if your looking for a team to play in, we may have something for you! So long as you 16 (+) you are very welcome to join our community. How to join us: All you need to do is contact one of us on discord. And we'll talk with and invite you to our Discord Server. For general inquiries: Discord Tag: Chibi#7943 Discord Tag: DizzyFridge#0362 Discord Tag: cApo#5976 Discord Tag: Mitten#8888 Discord Tag: WackyLarkin#2895Chibi15 13 May
13 May Looking for a support player Hey I need a Mercy main or a support player to play with me with a mic if possible. Add me ingram9999#2968.ingram99992 13 May
13 May (3900~ Peak Flex player) Looking to join a Contenders team Hello, Flex player looking to join a serious contenders team. Characters I can play in order of proficiency: - McCree - Reinhardt/Hanzo - Widow/Soldier/Tracer/Roadhog/Mei - Moira/Zen/Ana/Brig/DVa/Mercy/Sym/TorbBiggieZ0 13 May
13 May Looking for members and coaches !! Team One4All Hi everyone, I'm the lead for team One4All, and I'm looking for players to join with me and the other members in our climb for higher ranks and in participation in weekly scrims. For the most part the team consist of mid to high plat players, except for me and my second in charge which we reside in the 3400. We are all good friends, and want nothing but have everyone improve in their own game and grow together, I'm mostly interested in dps players who can flex around other roles, but other players are welcomed as well, given we are very flexible ourselves. Conduct is very important to us, if you are interested in joining be mindful that this is a mature team that does not tolerate toxicity, we do joke around and have fun all around, we also join together in other games, and we are basically pretty close group of friends, if you'd like to join us, reply to me here and expect an answer within a day or two. Looking forward meeting some new members and hopefully new friends.Lears7 13 May
13 May Platinum Hey guys, just want nice people to play with, thanks :) Any mode really UB01#1655UB010 13 May
13 May [EU] Team Nex Looking For More Players! [Gold/Plat] [Plat/Diamond] Team Nex is a friendly, and extremely active team. We were a gold and plat team, but are now considering making two teams in order to all climb through ranks at a good pace and play with people of the same skill, as some members are close to or have reached diamond. For this to happen, we're going to need some more members! We're also competing in Open Division, so being active on the weekend would also be very helpful. I plan to eventually have inhouse scrims on the weekend with both teams. Currently, in our team we have 9 players: Echosai: Support (Mercy, Zen, Moira main) Skygan: Offtank (D.Va main) Eagleeye233: DPS (Hanzo main) DragonHunter: Flex Natty2708: DPS Muzzo: Flex Masterkoster: DPS and Tank Schoktrooper: Support and Tank Freek: Main tank (Reinhardt main) These are the teams (will likely change over time): Team 1: Skygan (off tank) Hunter (flex) Masterkoster (dps + tank) Freek (main tank) Team 2: Echosai (support) Eagleeye233 (dps) Natty2708 (dps) Muzzo (flex) Schoktrooper (support + tank) If places are full, don't hesitate to join, because subs are also needed. IMPORTANT: We do not tolerate salt, toxicity or throwers. If we see any of this, depending on the severity, you may be given a warning, but you may also be banned. Players must have discord and a mic. Also, a Zarya player would be greatly appreciated ^^Echosai18 13 May
13 May Rein/Junk/Moira/Tracer/Lucio/Roadhog/Dva looking for team Hi, im finding solo queue way too annoying and im stuck in mid gold just going up and down endlessly. I have been playing for quite a while and am looking for a proper competitive team to let me get up higher and out of the hell i'm in right now. I play just about every night and can be very flexible hero wise, i run a very good PC setup so don't worry, i'm not playing at 60hz on a laptop on a sofa with a wireless mouse xD. Thankyou :) Adz#2444Adz0 13 May
13 May EU PC Any SR forming a team [PC] [EU] Looking to have the following roles join us for a new team roster to grow as a group and to participate in small competitions building our skill as a team up to competing in an eventual open division season! We have high hopes for this project, with a potential Org already behind me, we just need the players. We are looking for the following roles to join us as a minimum and will take all applications seriously, from 0sr all the way to top 500 2x DPS 1x Tank Requirements -16+ speaking English -Any SR considered, as long as you have good communication and are willing to learn -Available minimum 1 night a week for training and 1 day/night a week for matches -Good teamwork skills -Willingness to learn from mistakes and take criticisms in order to grow -friendly individual who can get along well with our group -A passion for overwatch! If this is you then Please DM me or comment with a tag for myself for more info. Alternatively my twitter @kirigames_ and my discord is kirigames_[TC]#9225kirigames9 13 May
13 May Forge - A Discord Server! Hello fellow Heroes! Forge is a discord server created to help fellow overwatch players make friends, group up, and avoid the solo queue! Whether you enjoy Competitive, quickplay, or arcade, there's a place for everyone! Everyone is sorted by rank, and which hero(es) they main, so finding players with a similar rank and synergy is simple! We're primarily NA based, however, we're building a community of EU players as well, and having EU players try playing on NA servers while dealing with high latency is NOT enjoyable! So, that is why I am here, looking for EU players that want to join us! Our EU community is small right now, but steadily growing. The discord server is just over a week old, but we already have an active playerbase of over 100 people. We are currently building Open Division teams, and need people to fill our rosters! Feel free to hop in and check us out! https:// discord.gg/5r6sbSc (remove the space in between // and discord.) Happy gaming! -JellyJellytime13 13 May
13 May EU looking for high plat, diamond Hey, im a moira main, decent mercy when needed, looking for proper tank, dps players... was diamond last season, having tough luck with teams this season. RageGoddess#2188 P.S. im 30 and kinda crazy, i prefer to play with 18+ as i have kids on my own and thats more then i can handle in my life xD ahahha... so al the gaf gaf gaf shes 30 and still playing pls dont bother to inv.RageGoddess3 13 May