Looking for Players - PC

23 May 2016 Welcome, Heroes - Please Read! Welcome to the Overwatch forum! We encourage you to use this forum to discuss your experiences while playing Overwatch. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct Posting GuidelinesUlvareth1 23 May 2016
6h Looking 4 players that went to the EGX in UK Hello my name is GamerSheWolf I am looking 4 players that went to the EGX on the 21st to the 24th of September this year and maybe some of you that's coming to comic con this year 18th of November and hopefully to get to be great friends. More details about me so you get to know me better I'm friendly, kind and loyal to my friends. I am very sensitive so please don't judge me or make me upset and I have learning difficulties and that's all about me if you really like to know me more better join me today and I sure we can trust one another. Peace.GamerSheWolf10 6h
6h =ENG= Clan are recruiting! England Clan is a Mature group of like-minded gamer's established in 2006. Well established in competitive gaming for many years. We are Actively recruiting for Overwatch for social and competitive play. We currently have 2 active comp Teams. One placed at 2700+ Another placed 3600+ Would like to add a third and forth.......... We have players from 1000SR - 4200SR. ENG also welcomes all players and casual Quick players alike to join us in the call for heroes!! We have around 50 - 60 members that play Overwatch and we are looking for more players to come and join us for some fun games in a fun community. All newcomers are welcome so why not check out our website (www.england-clan.co.uk) or jump on our Teamspeak and join us for a game or two while we all share some fun and banter. Teamspeak : ts.england-clan.co.uk Website : www.england-clan.co.uk/overwatch Contact : Jubbster#1691 We also have members playing other games such as BF1, Battlegrounds, GTA 5 and many more. Just join our Team speak or answer this post so we can add you. Most of our players are in there late 20's 30's and 40's . Over 18's only. Thats our main rule.Jubbster201 6h
7h LF Main-Dps Or Tank Hello everyone! Currently i am looking for a decent main-dps or a main tank to path our way up to grandmaster! About me: - 20 y.o. - German - Region: EU - Lvl 200ish - Playing since start of S5 - Peaked at 3878SR this season - Main-Mercy (Or Ana) - Good mapoverview & shotcalls Achievements so far: - Ex-Challenger in League of Legends (S4/S5) - Multiple world rank 1# in D3 (Solo-Barb) What i'm looking for: - Playing Damage-Dealers (hitscans preferred) or tanks on a high-lvl is your destination - Make sure to have a decent headset, to communicate with me and the team - Be atleast at ~3600SR - Be confident that your skill-peak isn't reached yet. If u're interested, please add me ingame - Fargo#21939 Thanks in advance.Fargo2 7h
8h Looking for friends lets mess around and have fun still try to win but have fun and not get to saltyAzn4 8h
9h I'm desperate. I'm extremely frustrated, I was 2k now I'm 1.7k. I can't stop losing, I get great stats, but when it comes down to objective, my team just dont give a @#&!. I added a bunch of people looking for group in this section and none of them accepeted me. I wont play again unless if its in a group. SO COME ON, I NEED A GROUP. top5 Lucio, Zarya, Rein, Ana, Soldier.Guto5 9h
9h lf 4k+ duo, im 4.1k dps main looking for someone to flex between tank/healer. i can flex if needed but would prefer not too. comment tagsTowny1 9h
9h 4k Support LF Team Swedish lad 25 yrs. As the topic states; lf a serious team. Also looking for exeptional tanks/dpsers for duo or trio queue for top 500 push.Civi0 9h
9h The Art of Warfare wants you! The Art of Warfare wants you! TAW recruits mature players (16+) who seek a friendly environment to hone their skills, play in tournaments (internal tournaments), coach other players, play team games, or just have some fun with arcade games. Our core principles are: Respect, Communication, and Collaboration. What can we offer: Fun events Tournaments Practises And much more We are looking for any kind of SR rating to join us in our internal tournament. Atm we have multiple teams running. To learn more or sign-up, visit taw.net *** TAW's Overwatch group consists of over 100 men and women that range in skill. Formed in 2001, TAW has grown into a community with over 2700 members spread across a dozen games. Made up of gamers worldwide who have come together with the common vision of honor, integrity, and fair play, TAW is an organization of loyal and dedicated members that hold each other to the highest standards. Surround yourself with people that think first of the greater good and understand the meaning of teamwork. Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find a family. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or go to www.taw.netShaolin13 9h
12h Low Plat / High Gold Support/Tank Main Needed Hey guys, I'm looking for a support or tank main (preferably ana or zarya but any is fine) to duo q with in competitive. I'm a low platinum genji main but I can also play winston and tracer. My battle tag is Kyzuko#2470 , feel free to add me even if you do not fit the criteria, thanks.Kyzuko0 12h
13h Fever Clan - Recruiting Friendly Players! Hey all, I am an admin at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and an active playerbase in our Overwatch section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks! We have weekly organized game nights Thursdays @ 8 PM EST, and we are working on setting up an organized weekend event. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play D3, HOTS, LOL, SC2, PUBG, and other titles. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord server Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me BaumDeezy#1953 on Bnet or on Discord Baum#4959 See you on the battlefield! BaumBaumDeezy9 13h
13h Looking for clan UK I can play after 6:00 PM (BST) and entire weekend Feel free to invite me: JTECH Multi-classJTech0 13h
13h LF players who can fill in 2-2-2 Hi! Used to be around 2500, 2200 now. Mostly playing supports, but no problems with tanks and dps. Looking for players who can fill the team for 2-2-2. I am sick & tired of playing alone queue with 4 dps almost every game. I dream about having a normal team in every game... My nick Unique#2694Unique0 13h
13h Diamond tank looking for team Hello, I am currently looking for a team that is atleast in diamond or up. I am 26 years old, from the Netherlands and a tank main! Currently my MR goes between 2800-3100 with most of the games having gold dmg as tank, thats why i feel frustrated playing solo que and want to give proper teamplay a chance. I am used to play games competitive on a high level. Also i used to coach people in multiple games. Main champs: Tank Winston Reinhard Orisa Sup mains Zenyatta Mercy sym Dps Mei Junkrat Pharah Let me know if you are looking for that tank! I can also fill for supp or dps if there is need.woody2 13h
14h 3000+ DPS/Support flex LF Team Got 100+ hours in scrims prior to season 1, due to irl reasons i had to lower the amount of time i play, but now im ready to get back into it again. I am currently between 3,1k-3,3k Solo Q. I can play hitscan dps and Mercy / Ana. Im looking for a stable team with a lot of time on their hands to improve and climb with. I am available 24/7 and can fit into any schedule. BT: Arctic#21506Arctic0 14h
15h L/F people to play with Hey I'm looking for friendly players perferably with mics to play qp/arcade with. Massage me if interested :) name tag - shutdown#21736shutdown0 15h
16h Want to Play?!? New & Old! We're recruiting!! [THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED - 24/09/17] ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk Hello there, i'm a staff member from The Chaos Vanguard, we are currently recruiting players of all skill levels and playstyles. If you are above 16, have a microphone and can use TeamSpeak 3 don't delay sign up today. We have players playing daily both competitive and casually alike, however our focus is on filling up our competitive teams for the new season! but don't fret is your a casual player you are welcome to. Wanna join us for the new season, we are looking for all types of competitive players that wanna join our teams, form duo, trio or quad groups to progress to that just out of reach next rank. Praise the Almight Jeff Kaplan! Our teams range from Bronze to Platinum currently however with more interest we will open up teams corresponding with the demand! Please reply to this thread with your Battle Tag Age Main Role/Secondary Role Top 5 Heroesand I will contact you. You can also add my Battle Tag - Jackster#21382 to have a quick chat with me. CURRENT TEAMS ARE: BRONZE - 3/6 SILVER - 2/6 GOLD - 5/6 PLAT - 4/6 To be apart of our teams you would need to join our community, just pop onto our teamspeak server and jump into the < Overwatch: Waiting Room > [ ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk ]Jackster198 16h
16h L/F N00B BUDDIES~ Hello to you stranger~ ~ I'm looking to play qp and possibly arcade ~ extra points if you, y'know, know how to have fun ~ please be like, mid 20's at most(?), our humour might match ~ mic is a possibility, definitely not a requirement, mostly because I'm lazy AAAND who am I? A proud Finnish girl who reads and writes amazing London, but doesn't necessarily speak it so well. Literally picked the game up today after months of contemplating whether or not her poor laptop will run it. Enjoys tea, chocolate, music, anime, cooking and napping. If you're interested (in carrying me, tbh) please add me~ MagicalChoco#2344 I promise I'm not as much of a weeb as my tag makes me sound like. Cheers~MagicalChoco5 16h
16h looking for 2 players at list for climb out from silver im 1900 sr like 1 mounth and i alway get up to 1980 and get bad team and down again to 1900 i need at list 2 players i play evrey healer and i play tanks too i can play almost all the heroes if you want send me friend requestNeXul3 16h
16h Looking for mercy/support main around 3.4k Looking for mercy/support main around 3.4k, im a 3.4/3.5k dps main. i also play d.va add me on overwatch if you are interested : ŽİŊÖ#2965ŽİŊÖ1 16h
17h I am creating a team for gm only http://www.guilded.gg/#!AAWl64XLjg apply with this link only if you are 3900+ pls!!top500smurf0 17h
18h US West coast https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759276769#post-1 Looking to build a silver to plat team for the remainder of the season. I want to build a 6 stack and see if coordinated team play wins matches. Looking for folks to climb roughly 1k SR this season. Looking for Silver players looking to escape this matchmaking. I am always on from 8pm to 10pm California time Monday through Friday. I have other timeslots available as well. I am a flex player who is willing to play pretty much anything. If you are interested in grouping up, please be able to play more than 1 toon. If you honestly feel like you can play at a higher level than what your rank reflects and you think that you can work in a team setting (check the ego at the door) then add me and let's get this working. Final requirements are simply these: 1) No flaming - No toxicity towards teammates or opponents. 2) Be out to win over getting medals for yourself 3) Be able to take responsibility for current rank and your misplays as they happen 4) Be willing to be broadcast on twitchRhae0 18h
19h Join KonvictGaming (KG) European Multigaming Community http://konvictgaming.com/ Are you tired of playing by yourself? Are you looking for a ranked 6 team? A duo queue partner, or just some people to play through a few quickplays after a hard day of work or at school? Look no further than Konvict Gaming! We host, in-house games and Free Mentoring for all of our members. About our Overwatch section We have been active in the Overwatch community since early launch, and from humble beginnings, have grown to have more than 150 active people playing with us every day, all making use of our unlimited Teamspeak server. We have all sorts of players from the duoqueing tryhards trying to improve themselves, to the more casual Qucik plays for fun people, and everything in between. Requirements:"> Be 16 or older Teamspeak and working microphone Be respectful of other individuals How do I join? Jump over to www.Konvictgaming.com Sign up Log in Press The Overwatch icon and submit your application Join our teamspeak @ ts.konvictgaming.com In-house: In-houses are what makes communities a great place, and Konvict is the best at them. It’s a custom game made up entirely of Konvict members, that’s 100% more Konvict members than you’ll find in any other game mode! Game modes vary, Confused? Come find out more! It’s a banter fuelled fun experience for everyone involved. With both pre and post-game talks. Mentoring: We offer free mentoring and coaching from our higher ranked players who want to teach the arcane mysteries of Overwatch to those looking to improve upon every aspect of their game. Our mentors focus on teaching essential skills like: Decision-making, Champion select choices, How to close out games, and how to keep a level head. Some of our mentors even have experiences mentoring high level teams! The Community and its history* Konvict gaming is a multi-gaming community with over 2,500 active gamers, spread over major titles such as: League of legends, Cs:GO, Hots, Final fantasy and more! Konvict gaming was founded in 2011 and has since grown to be one of the biggest communities in Europe. What are our aims as a community? As a community we believe in creating a place where everyone feels like they belong. A place both the casual and the hardcore can play together and still feel like they are welcome, because they are! We are already one of the largest communities in Europe, but we aren’t going to stop there, we aim to become one of the biggest communities in the world. So everyone is welcome to join no matter what nationality. We only have a few requirements as to join! But Konvict is more than just a place for Overwatchs we have other sections such as: CS:GO - One of our largest sections, Counter Strike: Global Offensive is for casual and competitive players alike, all members are encouraged to join and meet some likeminded souls while pawning mid. Create teams and participate in a community that offers countless hours of fun. We also host a lot of fun servers that can be viewed at: http://konvictgaming.com/servers/ Heroes of the storm - As the game has taken the world by storm (excuse the pun), Konvict has taken the players by storm (this one, we don’t apologise for). We have one of the largest hots section in the world, and as always, the more the merrier! Diablo 3 - Currently we are running Rift's on every torment from T1 to T13, split farming bounties and players pushing towards the very top of the greater rift leaderboards!. Making and gearing up all our character for season 7. Come and join us now! The new Season Leader boards needs to be filled! Other games we also play are: World of Warcraft FFXIV The Division Minecraft Rocket League Simple as that, so get over to the site now! Post below if you have any questions, about the game or about the community, we are always happy to help and want to have an open discussion with people who would like to join in on the fun. See you on soon! // Konvictgaming.comKGnobsoc107 19h
19h LF scrim teams, mid diamond We are a norwegian team called "Toppen eSport" and we are currently looking for teams to scrim with. Our team is new and we are looking for teams in mid diamond. If you are interested, please add me on discord: Owl#5420Owl1 19h
22h Looking for friends for long term partnership Hello. I see I got your attention, thanks for reading. First of all little bit about me. I am guy in my mid 20's. I come from Finland. I am mainly looking people for casual/fun quickplays and arcades,why not. If you want to play competitive, that is also okay. But do note that I am only bronze this season. Haven't really played. I used to be a tank main but now I've been more of a flex player with focus on support heroes. I am looking for people with whom I can play on day to day basis. Not to play few games together and never talk again. Get to know each other, have some fun. I am currently online alot during the day and night. So I am pretty active. I don't expect the same from you, unlike me, msot of you got a life :D I only play OW and WoW. So if I'm in WoW and you want to play just poke me and we shall play. I don't want to play OW alone anymore. From you, I wish that you are: -Mature -Chill And that's pretty much it. Discord would be a big plus. If I got your curiousty and you would like to be my friend, just add me on bnet: Gekko#21195Gekko7 22h
22h getting my rank back looking for a team to get my rank this season i have ben lazy in comp and want to get my rank but dont wanna solo que add me if your up for it Scarce#21447Scarce1 22h
22h Looking For Comp Group Hi, I'm getting pretty fed up with solo queue so I'm looking for people to group queue, either duo, trio, or quad. Little bit about me; I'm 24 Switched from XBL not too long ago Prefer Tank or Healer SR 2600 Tag: BruskiKnight #1908 I'm primarily on in the morning 8 - 10. UTC - 6:00 Except on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when I'm playing in the evening times vary.BruskiKnight3 22h
23h Roebart#2651 LVL 300 around 2000 sre looking for a buddy to duo que withRoebart1 23h
23h Looking for a comp team! Hey all, I'm relatively new to overwatch, and this is my first comp season. I initially got placed in gold, but am currently sitting around 1700 Sr because of a long series of losses. I'm a support main but I play a good dva. Looking for a regular team to play with. Let me know!Frostbite2 23h
23h Long term Team for climbing out of the lower skill tiers Hey everyone! I fell <500 because of bad PC and Leavers. Now that I have a new PC, th Leavers are my primary problem, I managed to get to about 1100 tho. Looking for -Europe Timezone, Im GMT +1 so something around that -Fluent in English or German -Active like 3-5 times a week or sth -Between 800 and 2000 SR -Comfortable with mic -Chill guys, toxicity doesnt work I am -Young (No exact number, judge me on my maturity) -Tank/DPS player (Winston, Pharah Main, Sometimes Orisa, Sombra (2 CP) or Genji) -Online in the evening and afternoon Phew, thats a lot of requirements. I hope I find somebody, until then!Noirox2 23h
1d (3,7 k, PC, EU) Lucio/Mercy/Ana main LFG Hey, one of my old friends stopped playing with me and left me alone on Masterrank. I‘m feeling like I‘m running against a wall, if I continue playing solo queue and rely on 50/50 win or loss. I don‘t have much experience with a communicating team. But I‘m willing to improve, if asked to. I listed my mains already above. Occasionally I play Symmetra and Winston too, but feel a bit uncertain and unsafe, when it gets serious and get asked to play them. I‘d love to meet more people and queue again in competitive, this time, with communicating people. Any kind of dps, with a need of pocketing, is welcome too Add. Info: My main language is german/english. I can form a proper sentence and do important callouts, if needed. My online times are rather rare during the week, but more occasionally during the weekend. If anyone has a free spot even, just leave a comment! Anyone between 3200 and 4200 can play with me!CLoak1 1d
1d help 2 bronze players out :) please hello me and a friend of mine are having a hard time playing comp and it would be really cool if someone would help us out :) we are desperate. im a Junkrat main the friend of mine is a Genji main my sr is in 1000 or lower by the time u see this and the friend of mine their sr is in the 900 and prob lower by the time u see this so i hope u someone helps us my bnet is aurora#12620 i hope we can play togetherAurora14 1d
1d \\Vision 7 Gaming//Recruitment\\16+//Discord\\ Vision 7 Gaming What Is Our Goal? Our goal it to make sure that at Vision 7 Gaming, we are not only a team but we are a family. we want to give you the chance to have a place to come and play with people from all around the world. if your From EU come play with some people from Brazil. Or if your from NA come play with people from Russia. we are aiming that know matter where you are from. you can come here to gain friends. team partners and most importantly. FAMILY What Do We Offer? What do we offer; - We can offer a safe Anti Cheat Approved Community. Team Sponsor's, Cash winning events & Events just for fun. we can give you a stable Teamspeak to use and a website. Mature and effective Community Leaders, Officers Mods, we can PROMISE YOU, that know other community will make you feel more at home then here. we are not here to tell you to do this and do that. our staff are here to make sure you have he best stay of your Gaming life. SO I ASK YOU AS A FELLOW GAMER. WILL YOU STAND WITH US AND BE OUR NEW FAMILY MEMBER? How Do I Apply? First of all you need to register on the Vision 7 Gaming Website using this link www.vision7gaming.co.uk/register, then hit the apply to Vision button! For now hit community member application ! If your application is accepted you will be invited onto our Discord you will begin your 2 week trial, joining our hundreds of our daily active members. After the two weeks, you could become an official member of our ever-growing community. All we ask is that you are over 16 years of age, have Discord and a working mic. So if you like what you're reading or just have any questions, feel free to make an account on our website and message one of moderators. Otherwise, just jump onto our TS3 server to speak to any of our 4000 members! Thanks for reading! Vision 7 Gaming Links- Website: http://vision7gaming.co.uk/ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/vgcjoker Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/vision7gaming Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/wPMertS YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/vgcjoker Forum: http://www.vision7gaming.co.uk/forums Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/224257481421459/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Vision7GamingJoKeeRxHD4 1d
1d Anyone up for some casual qp? Hi c: I haven't played in a long time and now I finally ended up opening ow. I'm totally not very good but I'm looking for someone who could chill and play with me and talk something cause I'm very bored. Add me in discord dhamona#9870 I'll be waiting there c:dhamona2 1d
1d Looking for Casual Players;QP,Arcade,Custom Games Heyyyyy everyone!I have the most fun playing OW on the modes above and i'd like to find some like minded people to play with.Any player,no matter who you main and what your skill level is,is welcome.Espcially if they have discord and a mic. ^^Mitsuha2 1d
1d Silver looking for comp team :) Hey guys, I'm a new Silver player and realised how fun Competitive can be IF I'm playing with nice, non-toxic, friendly players. My SR is 1600 and, with no intensive rush, probably looking towards going for Gold :) This season, I've been playing with Mercy, Winston, dVa and Zenyatta. I tend to try steering clear of dPS heroes. I'm from Australia but let's be real, I'm on often as uni doesn't take up too much of my time. I at 21 years old, female and have a mic. I don't really mind who you are, so long you're pleasant to play with, non-boastful and can speak English.I have a Discord Channel that I tend to use if you prefer, but I'm not picky. If you're over solo-queuing as much as I am, add me on sk0rt#1479 :) Thank you!sk0rt2 1d
1d The Beacon: Multigaming community Yo! I'm Mana and I'm apart of a newly founded discord called "The Beacon" which is an NA/EU Server. We are a small gaming community looking for like minded people that play games, watch movies, listening to music, etc. Along with movie events, we also to have the plan to have gaming events as well in games such as Paladins, Rainbow Six, Brawlhalla, Warframe, Overwatch, etc. We mainly center towards playing free-to-play games, but there's a ton of people that play paid games. The goal for this server is to be a place of refuge for gamers that just want to chill, make new friends, chat, and play games of course! So what does it take to join this server? Requirements *Be Chill *Have a mic (For communicating in game) *Be 16+ It's that simple. Here's the link to the server: https://discord.gg/RWE4Dtg If you got any questions regarding the server feel free to comment or message me! Add me in game my battle tag is Lien#11454ManaMekeno11 1d
1d Climbing Trying to climb on my bronze account need 2 others.TheNotorious0 1d
1d Looking for people to play - All ages - PC Looking for anyone of any rank, but with decent skill level. Making a group to play quick play and competitive, and generally play and have a good time. Add me: Pambu#21891 Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/aenB6SR Thanks! - Feel free to add me or tell me your username!Pambu1 1d
1d Fanatieke Overwatch Spelers Gezocht PC Dutch NL Hey, ik weet dat het een lange tekst is, maar gelieve deze te lezen voor een bericht te plaatsen, bedankt! ik zoek voor fanatieke Overwatch spelers op de PC!! De voorwaarden: -Tussen de 2500SR-3499SR  -Veel tijd om te spelen -Competitief ingesteld  -Minimaal 14 jaar -Degelijke pc en internet -Engels kunnen spreken -Beschikt over een werkende mic -Beschikt over Discord -Fanatiek Overwatch speler. Over mijzelf: Ik ben Jimmy, 15 jaar oud, woon in Nederland. Ben een super fanatieke overwatch speler en zou heel graag met een team naar de top willen klimmen. Ik ben op dit moment rond de 2800SR platina, maar de vorige twee seasons was ik Diamond. Ik zoek voor een team van 12 mensen (zodat er altijd wel mensen online zijn om mee te spelen) om samen omhoog te klimmen in competitive tot zeker Diamond en hopelijks zelfs hoger, en wie weet doen we volgend jaar wel mee aan de Open Divisions. Ikzelf ben een Roadhog main, maar kan ook Soldier spelen en eventueel Zenyatta, Ana en meer.  We zoeken nog voor mensen. We zien er heel graag Support en Tank mains! Heb op dit moment volgende mensen: Ikzelf(Roadhog,Soldier) Raegato(Reaper,Reinhardt) SantaClaus(Genji, McCree, Junkrat, Pharah) Skulpty(Mercy, Lucio, Zenyatta) Deluca(Genji,Mercy) FakeTaxi(Hanzo) Ixnxdxo(Soldier, Bastion) DuckkySwag( Mccree, Tracer, Ana, Mercy) Stuur even een berichtje als je interesse hebt.HonorOfDeath0 1d
1d [PC][EU][NA][Multi-gaming] Stallion Gaming eSports You Love Gaming. Now Get Ready to Amplify Your Experience. To compete and win in tournaments or to just have fun while improving your game, nothing beats joining a team of passionate players. But getting into the scene as an amateur is incredibly difficult. Our organization offers a solid pathway to progress, no matter what your goals. It’s a unique opportunity! We are currently looking to fill a full team for Overwatch in both EU and NA regions. To apply please go to our website: http://www.stallion-gaming.com You can check out or social media pages below: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StallionGame/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/stalliongame Twitch.TV: https://www.twitch.tv/stalliongame Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/stalliongame YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/stalliongame Stallion Gaming's mission statement We believe that all gamers with a passion for competition need an engaging outlet to share and express their passions. Gamers thrive in a diverse environment that is social, empowering, supportive and informative, and all gamers, regardless of skill, have a place in competitive gaming. Stallion Gaming™ is a eSports gaming community with a dynamic and vibrant community. We search for players who share the same objective as ourselves which is to be the best at what we do. Originally established as eVa Gaming eSports our founders have been established for over 2 years and are still going strong to this day. Current openings: Tank Support Offtank/ DPS DPS DPS DPSsphinxxuk11 1d
1d Looking for casual Arcade players ^.^) Hi I'm looking for someone to play anything Arcade with me ^.^). I'm alright with QP but I prefer Arcade stuff. :) Battletag: Savimex#2561Savimex6 1d
1d Looking for quick-play partners What's cookin' good lookin'? ♠ I'm looking for people that play quick-play and like playing in a group ♠ ♣ I like people that know how to joke around and have a good time ♣ ♦ If you are that person, add me and lets playyyyyy and win and have fun!! ♦ Quick Info ✔ I'm from Poland but I speak very good London ✔ Overwatch is my favorite game ✔ My sense of humour always goes too far ✔ On every conscious level I think I'm better than you Battle tag- Ɠuitto#2914Ɠuitto11 1d
1d i want diamond im genji main 155hrs top hereos 1- genji 2- mccree 3- pharah 4- winston 5- tracer season high 2818 nw 2602 looking for a good players dive with meJūÐǻĽ0 1d
1d Mercy Main [3800] III Looking For A Duo Partner III Hi! I am a Mercy Main who had a peak during Season 5 of 3800+ SR. I am currently not playing Overwatch competitively but would like to, preferably with a duo partner. The duo partnerMUST NOT be a support main. I am looking for a tank or flexible player who meets the criteria below: - Mustn't present hate to other players in public channels or be toxic in any form - Must accept the fact I do not like speaking online [ As an experienced player who has even been with a team before, I can tell you now that I don't even need voice comms so don't see it as a disadvantage :) ] I would preferably like anactive player who's time zone is BST or GMT. I don't want us to have huge time gaps. I play Overwatch primarily in the evenings from around 5PM until around 2AM (6AM on Weekends) Thanks for taking the time to read! If you are interested then add me on battle.net or state so within the replies box below, thank you! :pPulse4 1d
1d Looking for players. 1500-2000 SR Looking for people that are beetwen Silver - Gold Im currently 1885SR Playing mostly: Roadhog, Lucio, Mei and also Tracer. Add me at Khewain#2298KheWaiN6 1d
1d Looking 4 England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales Players Hi my name is GamerSheWolf and I'm from England I got a lot a friends from outside of the UK but I also like to look for some players that are inside of the UK and Ireland has well because I got a bit of Irish in me has well so I would like for some of the players that are understand able with my learning difficulties and health problems. That are friendly and kind and not judge mental to me or upsetting me. We all try our best and if you don't succeed try, try again. Practice makes perfect. If you like to have a little detail about me 1. I'm friendly and kind. 2. I'm very loyal. 3. I'm very sensitive. And that's about it about me so I would love to hear from you soon.GamerSheWolf2 1d
1d Climbing Out Of Bronze/Looking for team Looking for a players/team to help me improve and climb out of bronze, Current SR is 1.2k sorry if this disgusts you but i really am looking to improve and take the game more seriously. Currently Main : Tracer, RoadHog, and Ana if i need to ThankyouThumbtastic12 1d
1d 2700 Mercy Main LFG Hey I can play both NA/EU Mercy/Rein looking for plat players :>Aria4 1d
1d LF Team to climb out of Bronze As much fun as I'm currently having in solo queue, I think I would rather play this as part of a team especially with as the amount of support I play. If anyone wants people to play with feel free to add me #rebel#2509. I use a mic and I'm currently at 1227 SR.Rebel2 1d