Looking for Players - Console

23 May 2016 Welcome, Heroes - Please Read! Welcome to the Overwatch forum! We encourage you to use this forum to discuss your experiences while playing Overwatch. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct Posting GuidelinesUlvareth1 23 May 2016
1h NEW PS4 Discord Community Hi there PS4 OW Community, I'm setting up a new discord server for PS4 players, to help people find others to group with for competitive, QP or arcade lootbox grinding. All ages / ranks / regions welcome, all I ask is that you're mature, civil and in no way shape or form a troll in or out of game. This discord community includes: - Guild systems: Member status' that identify your preferred role in game, so that you cane more easily build a balanced team for competitive - Variety of chats: The server has chats for general Overwatch discussion, and LFG's for QP, Arcade and Competitive for complete ease of use - Coaching: GM/T500 players willing to review your gameplay and give you constructive advice on how to get better at your heroes. WE DO NOT OFFER A BOOSTING SERVICE, we will simply watch your gameplay and offer advice - League Team: Going forward I'll be looking to set up a team roster to compete in the AGL (Amateur Gaming League), which anybody of a high enough rank is welcome to apply to. This team will be involved in competitive scrims against other teams, video review and strategy sessions with our coaches. If you're interested in helping create a fun and competitive community, please reply to this post with your PSN and/or discord ID, what role/heroes you like to play and your SR, and I will reply to you with a discord invite Looking forward to getting to know you all and have some fun PeaceTIXIGY138 1h
5h Xbox Comp Players Wanted Hello, if you are on Xbox then Shockwave Gaming will be the place for you. We are a community of gamers that play all different titles, whether casually or competitively. We are all laid back, easy going individuals who can have fun no matter what or we can be serious and go hard on games. Being led by two former cod pros we have a system which allows gamers to get better with little adjustments and coaching. We also try to help all of our members if they are having a problem whether on a game or in their life. Shockwave is a brotherhood of some of the best gamers on Xbox and we would love to add more members that share our same values and interests. If you are interested please take the first step and sign up and apply on our website Shockwave-Gaming.boards.net. You can also message Sw Vybe and/or Sw l Boston l when you do so they can review your application and give you the next step. We will be the biggest and best community on Xbox but we need people who share our interests to help us grow. Do not wait to join, this will be a great opportunity in many respects, not just gaming related. I look forward to possibly meeting you in the near future. Myself and a few of the guys are looking to go from plat into the higher tiers, we play at least every weekend for hours and never seem to move up too much due to 3-4 dps players on our team.SwBoston57 5h
12h Looking to form a team(PS4) Looking for any players gold/plat to form a team message me on discord ketchup15#4510ketchup0 12h
12h Retribution on Legendary. (PS4) Looking for players, diamond+ or people who have gotten to the end. I'm Master rank, prefer playing Mccree but I can play whoever. I've gotten to the two heavys multiple times, wanting to get this done with. Shoot me a friend request, my PSN is: natomicNatomic0 12h
12h Legendary Retribution (PS4) Looking for 3 others (expert players) to beat Retribution on legendary. I will be playing Genji and you should be comfortable playing one of the other 3 roles. Please be an adult and have a mic. Knowing the stats would be beneficial, but I can explain them if necessary...MightyBeast4 12h
1d The Nexus Forge - [Community] EVERYONE welcome! Now I know what you think.... another of these gaming communities... seriously... what are you thinking. Well we are not your average community and i'm to gain your interest in joining us and meeting some wonderful people along the way. Well met stranger, and thank you for stumbling onto my post. My name is Jackster and i'm the founder of The Nexus Forge. WHAT IS YOUR COMMUNITY ABOUT ?!? Good question, we are a community dedicated to supporting the small creators of the world from your Streamers to YouTubers. We want to create a platform where people can support one another and discover people that you would never have found otherwise. We also aim to have groups going for a lot of popular games such as Overwatch, League of Legends and many others. ARE THERE ANY REQUIREMENTS ?!? The only requirements are to be a gamer and bring a positive attitude. We accept any region.WHERE DO I JOIN ?!? Well all you need to do is join our Discord Server which is linked at the bottom of this post. When you join feel free to introduce yourself in our #introductions channel or even share your streams, videos and more.. => Discord Link : https://discordapp.com/invite/s8EyFAJ For any Inquires please message Jackster (myself) on Discord, please message me saying that your asking about The Nexus Forge, so I do not miss you <3 @ Jackster#7513 [DISCORD]Jackster3 1d
1d PS4 players looking for 16+ years old players for comp. Me and my friend are stuck in 1500-2000 and we want to push rank. We live in Finland and we mainly game from klo 18-22 on ma-fri and on weekends. No need for mics if you are shy cause we are just looking for players twho take competive seriously and want to push sr.Novemtez4 1d
1d Looking for overwatch teammates Looking for overwatch teammates on Xbox one platform. No requirements just have fun. Add me on live. MZAWESOMIST. I'm primarily a tank but I can flexKBKind3 1d
1d XB1 Scrims/Team? been looking for a plat-masters team but can't find a league to play in. If anyone on Xbox has a group/League to join please send me the details, I was promised a league when joining a "Gaming Community" called LNT (Biggest waste on time ever) and all I want to do is play organized overwatch without all the throwers and one tricks. It completely ruin competitive and it's become a joke to even play. So to summarize, I am a 3300+ Hitscan/Tracer player but can flex to off tank and projectile. I would love to play for a passionate team who takes things relatively seriously, please contact me through Xbox @ LurkingjackelLurkinJackel1 1d
2d XB1 - Need a group? (Discord) All regions welcome. If you are looking for a friendly, laid back group to play comp with and do a bit of quick play, arcade, custom game events with and even just chat with, this is the group for you. We have a tonne of easy to get along with members with Sr tier ranging from bronze to master, all Sr tiers welcome. We have members in many different timezones so it is likely you could find a group of people to team up with. All ages are welcome. If you are interested leave a comment with your GT and I will get you on board! Note: if you are uncomfortable with occasional strong language, this probably is not the right chat for you. Also, we do not tolerate members being toxic/salty to another member. Happy Overwatching!TheOneLeafed164 2d
2d need a group (xbox one) Anybody wanna play anything on overwatch? just comment your username and i'll add you back (mine is tayloria)ShadowDragon2 2d
2d PS4 Looking for Laid Back Group I've been playing Overwatch for a bit now and I'm just looking for a cool group to play/drink with on the weekends. I really just play for fun but it would be nice to chat with people and maybe get some more ranked points. I'm 28. I've ranked platinum consistently the last few seasons. Junkrat is probably my most consistent character but I also play with Winston, Moira, McCree and Doomfist. I'm gamblerZapostle on psn hit me up if youd like to play!WildRage0 2d
2d Fed up with Solo Queue. PS4? My main hero is Mercy, and I have 157 hours in total (86 for my competitive total, and 5/15 hours for the current season) spent playing her. Of course, I'm able to play other heroes as well. Current level is 597, and I have played since mid-July 2016. Heroes I'd feel comfortable playing in Comp: Genji, Pharah, Soldier 76, Tracer, Junkrat, Torbjörn, D. Va, Winston, Zarya, Ana, Lúcio, Mercy and Zenyatta. Heroes I wouldn't trust myself to play very well: Sombra, Hanzo, Widowmaker, Reinhardt and Symmetra. Currently, at the time of writing, at 1873 SR. Been going up and down between 2100 and Silver; 1873 is my lowest ever. Career high is 3295 (Diamond) achieved in Season 4. Seasons are as follows: Season 1: No ranking, played about a second by mistake. Season 2: Final SR - 2094, Season High - 2395. Was placed around 2300. Was possibly in a group of other people towards the end. (Top 3 Heroes: Mercy - 9 Hours/Soldier: 76 - 5 Hours/Tracer - 3 Hours.) Season 3: Final SR - 2878, Season High - 3087. Was placed in Gold. Was in a group of other people. (Top 3 Heroes: Lúcio - 20 Hours/Mercy - 19 Hours/Ana - 19 Hours.) Season 4: Final SR - 2221, Season High - 3295. Was placed around 2700 in Platinum. Solo queued. (Top 3 Heroes: Mercy - 21 Hours/D. Va - 3 Hours/Soldier: 76 - 2 Hours.) Season 5: Final SR - 2244, Season High - 2575. Was placed around 1950 in Silver. (Top 3 Heroes: Mercy - 32 Hours/Genji - 21 Hours/Winston - 6 Hours.) Season 6: Current SR - 1873, Season High - 2317. Was placed at 2317 SR. (Top 3 Heroes: Mercy - 5 Hours/Genji - 3 Hours/Pharah - 3 Hours.) I seem to always lose in Solo Queue, and I stopped playing with different groups of people recently, so I've been stuck in Solo Queue. I have a headset with a microphone built-in, although voice chat only works in party, and not in the game, because I live in the Middle East. PSN: Airrifle4894 (Also, I speak English.)Airrifle48943 2d
3d XBOX push for diamond Looking to push into diamond before the season ends. SR. 2900's. Xbox one- gamer tag: VIP H4WK Im a flex playerLuckyPants1 3d
3d PS4 - New Player looking for other adults to play with Hey everyone. I’m pretty new to the game, lvl 22 on psn and 30 on Xbox, and I’m already tired of the !@#$ show that is quick play. People have no regard for team comp! So I’m looking for some fellow chill adults 21+ who are decent at the game and don’t mind helping out a new player. Eventually I’d like to play comp if I find a full group that works well together. I tend to play D.VA, Moira, Soldier and Tracer depending on the needs of the team. If interested message me on psn: Huck_Nades Cheers!HuckNades7 3d
3d XB1-Competitive Overwatch (Diamond Tier) XB1-Competitive Overwatch (Diamond Tier) Hey guys, looking for players who are interested in playing competitve Overwatch that are in the Diamond Tier. If anyone is interested, message my gamertag at Trice HP!Triceee1 3d
4d Bronze Xbox Player- Needs Group I'm an Overwatch player on Xbox who needs help getting out of bronze as players always leave or don't communicate.amarank241 4d
5d Why is it so difficult to find a squad? It seems impossible to find groups of people on console. I've been trying to find these groups for months, when i do find them on discord, reddit & the odd person from here ... nothing happens? They add me for literally nothing. The discord groups are ridiculous, all talk a good game but never actually do anything. What would be ideal is: competitive in a 4, 5 or 6. Scrims. Maybe practise? Solo queue sure aint a way to improve. If this fits the bill for anyone add SMHanleyx on psn. I have discord amongst other stuff to find people but .. yeah, lets see how this goes.SMHANLEYX4 5d
6d trying to get to diamond before end of season (PS4 EU) looking for a group of plats to push into diamond with. I can play what the team needs, flex pretty much anything. My sr is 2600, i have a mic and i'm 24. hit me up. PSN: TohKiNG-TohKiNG1 6d
19 Apr Looking for players to grind Retribution/Uprising! EU Hi there! I'm a lvl 99 player in the EU and i'm looking for some people to chill out with and play the events with. If I were to pick a main, i'd say I am a Moira main simply because I've played 22 hours with her. With Retribution, I have gotten right to the end of Legendary with a team comp of Orisa, Zenyatta, Bastion and myself playing Soldier. However, after the Bastion decided they wanted more kills, they died right at the end - this was before the patch where we can leave them behind. I'm always looking to learn and i'd say I play a decent McCree (not sure about on Legendary but i'm done expert well with him). So if you're a player also looking to collect sprays, grind up some loot boxes for those gorgeous skins or if you fancy teaching someone something new - about team comps, best times to use ults and such - feel free to add me! PSN : LittleMsJester I have a couple of friends I play with already but being level 400+, I feel like I need to get better to keep up with their high standards. :)JumpyLion0 19 Apr
18 Apr 3300-3500 LF players who give a sh*t Hi there. I'm looking for players or a group for some casual OW and hopefully Competitive next season. I'm a Hitscan/Offtank player, so i'm pretty flex and willing to switch if i'm not carrying my own weight. I'm in VC and never toxic, although i prefer to listen to the comms and callouts and play accordingly. I just want to queue with a few players that have the intention of ranking up, instead of treating Comp like QP. I would like to add, that although this account is new, i have no intention to smurf on it. My PSN: Oni150msGenji0 18 Apr
18 Apr Gold-Plats on Ps4 I'm just trying to find ppl that play consistently and are trying to improve and climb the ladder. A consistent 2-4 stack would be sweet. Id prefer mid gold-plat players. That's where I've been hovering for awhile. PSN: Slick-hobo Current Sr 2357 Season high 2850 Age 26 Just add me with a message if your into it. Must have mics obviously.SlickHobo0 18 Apr
18 Apr ps4 plat-diamond putting together a 6 stack. mic required. I main dps but can flex to tank/healer if we run quad tank. if youre interested add me. Shadow_Minion123 and no I'm not a squeakerSilentStorm5 18 Apr
18 Apr COMP, Gold, PSN, Looking for any English/Welsh players in a similar age range to me (21) I typically main tanks & Supports Sitting at 2342 Highest rank this season 2407 Also it goes without saying please have a micJADB3 18 Apr
18 Apr (PS4) Retribution legendary (PS4) Looking for people to complete retribution on legendary. I can play anything, although I prefer Genji. Just be patient and don't rush in. This is easy if we just take it slow and back up at the start of every fight. PSN: SimunLimunSeith0 18 Apr
18 Apr PS4, Diamond, EU LFM [PS4] [Diamond] [EU] 3 UK players looking to form a 6 stack. We play most nights 10pm until around midnight. We need a Hitscan/tracer DPS, a mercy/Lucio support, and a D.Va/Hog/occasional Zarya off tank. We would like people flexible enough to fill and stick to these roles and allow us to run standard comps (Full dive, Anti-dive, Slambulance etc.) You'd be able to follow a shotcaller whilst constructively providing your own input to the team in/out of matches. If you're interested add me on PSN; quearns Preferably; 18+, English 1st language or strong 2nd, not a OTP looking for people to build around them.TawelTeigr2 18 Apr
17 Apr Uprising event normal and any hero Shanehart022 17 Apr
17 Apr Looking for people to play comp-PS4 Hey, i'm looking for people who are high silver/low gold and who doesn't mind to be on YT, and has to be about 13-16 years old, you don' need mic if you're shy. Thanks. PSN: Alyssa04496Alyssa044966 17 Apr
17 Apr Gold looking for people to rank Hi all! I’m a 23 years old guy that is looking for other people (i’d prefer people aged 18+) to do some good comp matches. I play mostly in the afternoon and before lunch. Some days i can play also after dinner, but it’s kinda impredictable :( btw i’m mid gold due to many Matches lost at the start. i use mostly support (Lucio and zeniatta) and tank (reinhart and roadhog), but i’m pretty good with soldier also. If u wanna add me my psn nickname is Ehiehiyou. It’s obvious to say that i’d love to heavily teamworking, so plz have headphones and mic! If u wanna know where i’m from i’m italian :)Yello4 17 Apr
17 Apr G-force signing up Hi im Julian i created a team named G-force Now im looking for players to Join I am a flex player mainly on tank Hero So I Will be playing off tank Al the spots are still open so if you want to play overwatch in a team Join this One I Will be looking for tournements to play if we got enough players you Need to be over 2500 ,have a Mike and play in europe time If you are interested send me a message psn:kaasjekutGrumpyKitten1 17 Apr
17 Apr [PS4] Heroes Needed Hello all! My name is Vampy and I am looking for new friends to play QP, Comp, etc. on Overwatch [PS4]. I have created a discord community where we can chat and plan for sessions. All SR ranks welcomed. All levels welcomed. I will ask that ages be 16+ as I have a tendency to use language that is not really appropriate for little ears. I'm currently ranked Gold. Just in need of a nice group of friends who enjoy Overwatch as much as I do. Reply down below with your PSN, age, discord name and favorite heroes to play for an invite to the discord group. Note: Im in NA. Not EU but feel free to join!Vampy8 17 Apr
17 Apr Looking for players (PS4) (EU) New to comp and looking for people who want to play together and get better, currently gold. Add me on psn: FashyDCT Just want people who understand and enjoy the game and want to improve.Droid0 17 Apr
17 Apr Need a mercy Hi, im a gm player but im stuck in diamond. I need a mercy to stick with me whule im playing mcree as if im pharah. I guarantee we win most games. If interested let me know. Im happy to boost players.SilentStorm4 17 Apr
16 Apr PS4 (EU) Retribution on Legendary(Normal) Looking for serious players to complete the challenge.We follow specific strategies and made it into the final part with the two heavy assault troopers multiple times now.If you are in the know and you are truly invested into this,please drop me a message. PSN ID:Nightterror007KeenFox0 16 Apr
16 Apr Retribution legendary Retribution legendary need dps! Im a moira main sitting at 3800sr...i keep getting tossed in with low gold to high plat players that just dont understand to be patient. I just want to get this spray. Im looking for some people who are high diamond and higher that play reaper, gengi, and mcree. Add me on psn PcahunaPcahuna1 16 Apr
16 Apr Xbox - Looking for mature and laid-back gamers Hi. I'm interested in finding a few new friends to game with. I'm mature (as in, I grew up listening to new Led Zeppelin tunes playing on the radio and playing the original Atari 2600 games kind of mature), friendly, easy to get along with, use a mic, and am team-minded. I'm flexible but enjoy playing Moira, Soldier, Orisa, and Mercy the most. I like to play smart and win games, but I'm not obsessive about rank. My primary goal is to have fun and socialize while drinking beer and shooting people. :-) I generally place around 2200 or so and am happiest playing at the gold/plat levels. I'm on most days, usually in the evening/night, but sometimes in the late afternoons (US Central Time). My Xbox Live gamertag = "Brian Evidently". Send me a FR/invite and let's hang out and play!BrianEvident0 16 Apr
16 Apr PS4 - Duo looking for skilled players 2500 -3000 Dps/ tank main season high 3200 playing with a healer/ tank player season high 2900 looking for skilled dps tanks or healers to join us and climb the ladder. PSN: Brainless_GamersFrostfallds1 16 Apr
16 Apr 3000+ Team looking for Players Hey ho! My team is currently looking for new members to stack up in comp with. We are 7 players in low diamond and we regularly play together (almost daily, we try to group up for comp around 3 times a week for a couple of hours). Other than that, we do a lot of custom games, expanding our hero pool, helping to improve and learn new heroes, practicing strats for certain maps, watch Overwatch League together or just joke around on our Discord Server. Who we are: 7 friendly people, that have been playing together for around 2 months now - we all have improved a lot in that time and want to keep doing that. We also got a GM Coach, that goes through different strats with us every Friday, and who watches our Gameplay to help us figure out how we can improve. What we expect: -You are a 2900-3200 player -You use a Mic -You are 16+ -No Edgelords, pls If you are interested, please write me a message and tell me a bit about yourself - the more the better (SR, Mains, Timezone, etc.) See you then! Psn: Miikumon P.S. Widow-mains are welcomeMiikumon1 16 Apr
15 Apr Looking For scrim partners/players Xbox My team is looking to trial some players, but we are having trouble finding scrim partners, we have nine players, and if we could get 12 we could trial people and narrow it down to a six man roster we are in need of 1 off tank, off support, 1 dps, and i mean only one haha and two off supports please message me to trial preferably by 1pm est tomorrow but schedules can change. Note* other categories other than dps which there is a surplus of may apply, no matter what Sr, whether you make it is up to me and the other team foundersparky808642 15 Apr
15 Apr Retribution Players XBX1 Hello, me and my friend are looking for players to attempt to complete Retribution on expert/legendary mode on Xbox 1 We're happy to communicate in a party/team chat to help completion. Reply with your Xbox gamertag so we can add you if you're interested!Aren100001 15 Apr
14 Apr LFG Retribution Team PS4 psn @sperowolf got an hour or so from now, won't down at any point on expert or legendary. need both legendary clear and expert no incapacitation clear. pref mccree but can play any. no voice for meSperoWolf0 14 Apr
14 Apr Looking for Overwatch discord team. Looking for a discord team to join and people tom play with. Currently at 3700 SR but I got a smurf.Aqibsen5 14 Apr
14 Apr PS4 Mature players wanted Ok, so I made one of these posts a few months ago, but i was pretty new to the game and was still playing mostly quickplay and hadn't really settled on any characters. I got a good response and had a few games with some good people, but nothing that progressed onto doing ranked games. So here i am again, the lure of better teamplay and golden weapons has become too much. I've whittled my selection down to Zenyatta, Roadhog, Mei and Soldier 76 for ranked, although i can flex to others if asked (zero ego here!). The only thing i ask is that it's kept light-hearted, fun and you have a mature outlook. Life is too short for raging at pixels and tilting never helps. I'm in low gold, but hoping to climb higher with a bit more organisation. PSN: Obo-kenobiSuperNinja27 14 Apr
14 Apr Tactical Gaming Recruiting Looking for a clan/community? Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 2000+ active members. We hold practices twice a week on Sunday's and Wednesday's from 8pm-10pm EST for NA players and 8pm-10pm GMT for EU players. During practices you can expect to be doing scrimmages against other squads where we practice shot calling, Ult combos and coordination, focus firing ect. We are a friendly group of people, and personally have made some friends through TG. Our requirements are: - Be Respectful - 16+ - Mic - Be active If you want to know more about us you can check out these links: Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net About us: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/news/tactical-gaming-history Why TG?: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/news/about-tactical-gaming If you are interested in joining, you can do so with this link: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/index.php?app=referrals&reff=47193 If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me on my PSN LadyMusky or on Discord LadyMusky#0245 and I will try to respond within a couple of hours or less.LadyMusky0 14 Apr
14 Apr Group Up With Me! Hi everyone, My gaming buddy and I are looking to find some people to pair up with, and maybe eventually form a team. We're at the point where we're both competent and can do pretty well paired up with each other, but when we play with randoms most people are just running around doing their own thing. We'd like to do some more teamwork and get better, but due to schedules we can't always play every night. I can do most weekends for 2-3 hours, and 1 or 2 days during the week for an hour or so, always in the evenings. I'm on US Central Time, my buddy is on Pacific Time. For now we'd like to find a few other like-minded players with schedules that will work with ours, so that we can regularly form a group of 3 or 4 at any given time we want to play. Not necessarily looking to form a 6-stack yet, because if you go in with 6 people you get set up with an opposing group of 6, and we'd like to improve before going up against experienced teams. So far we have exclusively done quick play, but are willing to try competitive if we can get a decent group going. Ideally we're looking for people who are comfortable with at least 1, preferably 2 heroes from each category, not someone who is just looking to play the same character all the time. My strong area seems to be tanking, and with the right support I can play a pretty mean D.Va, Orisa or Zarya. My buddy is best at offense, primarily Soldier and Reaper. Sometimes we'll do the PharMercy combo, provided there's a second healer on the team. When I do support I'm trying to get good with Zenyatta. I think defense is the weakest area for both of us, and also we're bad at sniping. The goal is improvement and learning strategy, so we're very open to constructive criticism and discussing what did and didn't work, and how to do better. However I have zero tolerance for insults and personal attacks. (I put up with that crap in school growing up, I will not put up with it as an adult in my favorite hobby.) Also my friend has specified adults only, no kids. (Sorry, life isn't fair, it's better if you learn that now.) So if all of this sounds like we'd be a good fit with you, please PM me and I'll share our PSN IDs, and we can try playing together sometime. Forge onward.LHXQ1 14 Apr
14 Apr Competitive PS4 players wanted! Hello! Currently looking for players around 2500-3000SR. Mic is required. My psn is Nicolas_Cage_0 thanks.Kai0 14 Apr
12 Apr PS4 EU Retribution on legendary PS4 EU Looking for players to complete Retribution on legendary. PSN: GoosedogGoosedog0 12 Apr
11 Apr Overwatch Team -Excelsior Skin wearers So as most console players know, Overwatch is just a terrible team-based game as far as the players ability to naturally grasp into what needs to be done in order to win. It's been years and nothing has changed, even with games like Paragon having all of their problems they atleast made you feel like you were playing their game. Torb mains and all sorts of things are still ruining OW from what it could really be, but that's beside the point. I've quit OW before and feel like I'm about to quit it again; I only came back since Paragon was issued its shutdown but garbage Epic Games, but the point of me coming back was the keep that same feel that competitive games give you. If you're playing in quickplay on Overwatch people act like it literally doesn't matter, this is ridiculous. Just because it's not ranked doesn't mean throw the game, everyone says "It's just quickplay". Ok, you solo queue competitive and I've had people say there "It's just a game" if I even complain about a torb or something that just clearly isn't working. To avoid quitting this game again, I really want to immerse myself for ONCE. I'm not a bad player and have done amazingly well by myself and on teams, but on a team I'm just that much better a asset. I started off as 2600+ plat and fell to 2185 just recently all off solo queue. Getting golds doesn't boost your sr, winning does. I have to win with the crap I'm given, and that ruins the experience. I need a team of actual players, you don't have to be overly serious just actually good and make comms worth it. I support the OWL so I know a lot about how the game works and have even since before then, this is a call for a team. There's also the Overwatch tournament coming up that's supposed to have a cash prize, I would greatly like to participate in that. If we get a team started that has a good 6 stack I could bring in subs that I already know on console who are good. Also, I have excelsior skins for most of the chars I go-to, if anyone has excelsior skins for their mains message me on playstation RouskeiXCrazyMage6 11 Apr
11 Apr Ps4:wanna help me finish the archive missions? Hey I'm searching for players to help me finish the archive missions plz, I want to finish'em coz they're too hard without a coordinated team, so I'm searching for friendly, funny and cool players to have fun with without shoutig Coz it's not a comp game... , so if u'd like to enjoy overwatch and have good time playing archive missions with me, just shoot me a msg after sending me a friend request PSN:DarkGamer7I (btw it's an i next to 7 not a 1)DarkGamer7I0 11 Apr