Looking for Players - Console

06 Apr 2018 LFG | PS4 | High Plat/Low Diamond Hi, my psn is Haza997 and i'm looking for players to group up with in comp and climb with. I main Tracer, Zen and Moira but I can play most other heros.Harrrry1 06 Apr 2018
06 Apr 2018 [PS4] High silver - low gold looking for team I am an off tank, though I can play really tank (exept rein) to a good level. If someone has a team, I'd be more then happy to join, or else I can form one. PSN is Ultra9TMB and discord is Ultra9TMB#6835Ultra9TMB3 06 Apr 2018
06 Apr 2018 PS4 Diamond to Masters Climb Looking for a solid team of players that won’t quit after a loss I’m a tank that will flex to healer mainly D.Va and Zarya Message miniman1066 if interestedJackShaw3231 06 Apr 2018
06 Apr 2018 (PS4) Silver+Low Gold lfg Hello! Me (a (high?)silver) and a friend of mine (lowish gold) are interested in finding cool chill teammates to play and possibly even climb ranks with! We also do arcade and qp runs :^) We're both support/kinda tank players (I dabble in Pharah too haha). I'm a girl so uhhh I'd appreciate chill people who are down to have a good time. Our timezone is GMT +2, if that helps with anything (we don't Require people to be close to our timezone but uhhh, to give y'all a general idea.)nil14 06 Apr 2018
05 Apr 2018 Looking for jolly cooperations Hey! I recently started playing the game and I love it. I don't know anyone who plays Overwatch on PS4, so... I thought that it would be awesome to team up with someone and play together (︶︿︶) I'm the kind of guy who mostly plays for fun and I'm looking forward to improve my skills. If you wanna add me: PSN: CrackingOn. Bye!Tabris0 05 Apr 2018
05 Apr 2018 (Xbox One) looking for a group? Looking for players who's down to kick back and play some casual, competitive or custom games. All I ask for is to have a mic and must be 17+. If you wanna play just hit me up my gt is DARC RiskyG and if your not feeling to do that just leave your gt in this post or join my discord chat at: https://discord.gg/tdbp2k8 I'm 19 btw.Risky52 05 Apr 2018
05 Apr 2018 Looking for PS4 comp players, mid diamond-masters I am a flex player currently low diamond, highest SR has been 3474. Getting tired of solo queue and having people throw so looking for a good team to join up with to climb to masters and higher. Message PSN: IMOSRS Current season most common picks: McRee, junkrat, zen, Moira, orisa, hogFunkyMonk2 05 Apr 2018
04 Apr 2018 Looking for Ps4 Players. Hello, I'm a player in Masters that is mostly comfortable playing as a healer. (I don't play Zen or Lucio though) and I'd really appreciate it if there's any Tank players or DPS (who can actually shoot down a Pharah) willing to team up! If need be I can play a pretty good Sombra and a decent Zarya.LukeOf4000 04 Apr 2018
04 Apr 2018 [PS4] Looking for romanian ps4 players As the title says I'm looking for buddies from my country,Romania,to play with because it's easier for me to speak my language than the english language. PSN:omualex2327 I'M good with Roadhog,Genji,McCree,Zenyatta,Mercy Currently around 2300 SR,mostly would like to play comp.alexmlg540 04 Apr 2018
04 Apr 2018 Cute Sprays PS4 Hey just looking for players who want too get cute sprays, we can take turns playing Zarya :)Nythen1 04 Apr 2018
03 Apr 2018 Bronze Tacos - PS4 Group Hello, we are Bronze Tacos. We are a group of around 20 members now (guys and gals, from all over the globe), from bronze to plat. We are looking for others to join us. We are a very heavy tank/support group, so more DPS is always welcome! You can almost always find someone to group up with, and we are organizing custom team skirms for practice. We have a discord, so please check us out, and apply! The only rules are we prefer 18+, must have a mic, and no toxicity. Come check out our discord, and apply within. https://discord.gg/vwzMM5B As always, group up, move the payload, and eat some tacos!VinylPunk4 03 Apr 2018
02 Apr 2018 PS4 quick play/competitive Hey my name's Jo and I'm a silver in comp. I'm trans ( male to female ) looking for someone to play overwatch with so add me Quinn_39. Mic or not I don't mind.Quinn396 02 Apr 2018
02 Apr 2018 Mercy main needed - gaurantee to increase SR in comp Mercy main needed either plat, diamond or master. Guarantee win most games and increase sr. If ur not sure play one game and see for urself. If interested just reply to this post, thankz.SilentStorm3 02 Apr 2018
02 Apr 2018 XBOX QP Anyone want to group up for some games? My gt is DovahNahkriin. I play mostly Mercy/MoiraShadowStorm2 02 Apr 2018
02 Apr 2018 need six stack ps4 i really need a six stack that are around 2400(sr)and you need to have a mic to talk and i dont care if you guys play tanks healers or what ever just be good at the characters you play and BTW only group with me if you dont mind that im 12 and please i am looking for people around my age to play with.you also need to be able to play everyday.My psn is the same as my username and im a genji main but can play a few other heroes and i am good at them.my server is europephntomblade0 02 Apr 2018
02 Apr 2018 Custom game: HIDE N SEEK (PS4 only) Hey guys I’m just letting everyone know that me and my friend Monzebear ( don’t add him, he’ll add you if he wants ) are going to be doing a hide and seek elimination. I will decide who comes into seekers and hiders and etc. It should be a lot of fun. If you all add me ( Quinn_39 ) I’ll add you back and invite you when the custom games goes live this should be really fun! Plus you get XP for it. There are rules which I shall state now. ❌DONT CHEAT! This includes helping the seeker find people AND pointing out other people ❌DONT attack the seeker. They’re OP and can take you out in seconds. ❌The seekers MUST wait 30 seconds for the other players to hide. ❌I WILL turn off Widowmakers ult, mercy’s ult. hanzo’s ult and any other that make people easy to see. If you break the rules you will be kicked and if you persist to join will lead to a block. But I’m sure we can all make the games fun ^.^ add Quinn_39 and Again, I will invite you. Thank you ^*^Quinn390 02 Apr 2018
01 Apr 2018 PS4 Comp LFG looking for a team of 2 healers (preferred) 2 dps and 1 tank i main dva myself but aint to bad at a few other hero im high gold low plat need a decent squad with good communication and no toxicity please add my psn: vHilfyWildPants0 01 Apr 2018
31 Mar 2018 [XBOX] PLAT-DIAMOND [XBOX] Plat-Diamond rank. Were looking for 1X tank player 1X healer player We need asapMattifc1 31 Mar 2018
31 Mar 2018 Atreo Weekly Tournament :) Atreo Esports** is hosting its weekly 6v6 tournament: Date and Time: Today 3pm est, Global PC Discord: https://discord.gg/wxKatBA Rules/Prizes/Info/Signups:** https://battlefy.com/atreo-esports/atreo-esports-community-6v6-tournament-14/5ab5a9d63de1420349d3b1df/info?infoTab=details About us: Atreo Esports is a discord server focused around competitive teams. We host and provide resources(dedicated coaches, gfx) for 22 teams and counting, as well as weekly tournaments/tryouts(streamed on twitch) . We also have an extremely strong community that works simultaneously to provide members with fun activities such as weekly PUGS, community nights, community tournaments, and homework help from vetted tutors and our dedicated staff. We also have general coaches to help non team members by reviewing vods and by giving advice on strategy and game-play. We hope you find a place on our server!Anubis1 31 Mar 2018
30 Mar 2018 PS4/ Need Tank Mains Add me, KindaBishy. I am a Mercy. Looking for gold/platinum tank mains.KindaBishy0 30 Mar 2018
30 Mar 2018 Mercy Main Looking for Tanks Looking for gold to platinum tank mains. My friends list consists of DPS. It's hard to get out of gold without good tanks. Please add me if you are in need of a mercy :) -KindaBishyKindaBishy0 30 Mar 2018
30 Mar 2018 Looking for PS4 US for Comp Hello, Dva/Moria main looking for players who can play comp between 9:00pm central until 11:00pm central. I have a clan/guild/whatever, but not many can play at this time, so I would like to get some help. SR around silver/gold. Hit me up PSN: VinylVeganpunkVinylPunk0 30 Mar 2018
29 Mar 2018 PS4/XBOX ONE Players howdy :) I am looking for people that will be interested in playing with me on the PS4, and also xbox one. I also have a mic but you do not need to have one if you are shy and so on. I like to play comp! and quickplay also arcade. i have not done any placements yet on the xbox as i am not level 25 but shall be there soon. :) i hope to find some players to play with. enjoy your day :)McCreesBride2 29 Mar 2018
29 Mar 2018 Search for players (Ranked) Hey, i m looking forward to gather some people for ranked games. I m low gold amd my teammate is low plat. If you re interested tag me on Ps4, CamperHater526.Quincy1 29 Mar 2018
29 Mar 2018 Help me get out of silver(1840 sr) (ZombieGunKiller) Can someone help me out of silver (1840) I cant get out of it because i play with bad teammates ( I can play any hero) ( Im on ps4 tho My name is ZombieGunKiller) I am from EU.. I HAVE A MIC... And im 16.. .AND im lvl 130Gubbìe2 29 Mar 2018
28 Mar 2018 Looking for a group PS4 (PS4) I’m from the Manchester, UK and I’m looking for a group to Join After a really poor season I need to seriously find some good team mates I dropped from 2546 to 1907 My main hero’s are Junkrat Orisa Tracer Lucio PSN: BRANDONXDEADPOOL THANKSJunkratUK5 28 Mar 2018
28 Mar 2018 PS4 High Silver(1890) Hi I‘m a high silver (1890) Tank/support main I‘m looking for a group of players in a similar skill group as mine to rank up just please don‘t be toxic and tilt too quick Add me my PSN is : Hatgamer333Hatgamer3330 28 Mar 2018
28 Mar 2018 Lfm to climb out of silver Looking for more people to play with I’m currently in high silver and want to climb but solo queuing is not working as getting people who throw and over extend main mercy my sr 18somthinf be on all day tomorrow from about 11am GMT. Don’t want toxic players want people who are chill and can have laugh stu131691 28 Mar 2018
28 Mar 2018 Help getting out of low gold/silver (ps4) My PSN is pakugin I’m a tank/support mainDAYMAN1 28 Mar 2018
28 Mar 2018 [PS4] Looking for chill players Hey! We are a couple of chill, mature individuals that play overwatch pretty much every day. Just looking to expand our group, we play both comp and funnsies. Plat players looking to move up. Must be LGBT friendly and think it’s sad that I have to specify that. Add me :) lochjessmonstrBattlePants2 28 Mar 2018
28 Mar 2018 Ps4 rank Ps4 need 4 silver players for rank no need micSneezyDwarf1 28 Mar 2018
28 Mar 2018 PS4 Comp Group I'm looking for some people to play with and possibly a competitive group. I'm currently ranked silver and am trying to climb. I'm honestly just tired of solo queing and hoping for a good team that will communicate. I mostly play Moira, Sombra, D.Va, Tracer, and Mercy. I try to be very well rounded in what I play. If you would like to add me my PSN is kittencannon666. Tank mains are a HUGE plus.Kittencannon2 28 Mar 2018
27 Mar 2018 PS4 hi-gold/mid-plat team Hey there! I’m looking to gather a team as I’d like to get back to my career high. I got myself up to nearly diamond with a previous team but since we’ve disbanded, my SR has really suffered. I’m a support main. My best hero’s are Symmetra, Moira, Mercy and Ana. I’m able to flex to DVa, Junk, Sombra and Widow super easily. I’m available to play as early as tonight in an hour or two. Let me know! Ideally looking for one other support, two tanks and two DPS. :) My psn is the same as my name here- ttylorr.ttylorr11 27 Mar 2018
27 Mar 2018 Duo Partner! (Xbox) I’m looking for a duo partner that could help me reach diamond and get my second gold gun. I’m 2739 right now, my season high is 2859, and my career high was 2949. I really don’t play comp. And i REALLY don’t like playing by myself. But I’m challenging myself to climb and make it to diamond! :) Preferably I would like someone who’s good with tanks and Dps and someone who’s the around the same Sr as me. I main supports: Mercy, Sym, Lúcio, And Moira. I also play D.Va and this comp season, I’m trying to play more D.Va than supports. I play on NA servers, central time zone. If you’re interested, please message me at HoshiMoshi cx, (if you get the reference, good for you! :3) thank you for your time!Sempiternall0 27 Mar 2018
26 Mar 2018 American, Looking to Make European Friends (PS4) I know it sounds a bit silly, but I am absolutely enraptured by cultures other than my own. I’d love to play with someone who isn’t from my country. I love to gain others’ perspectives. This will be incredibly casual, and mostly just bumbling around in QP or arcade mode. Hope to hear from some of you. Thanks. PSN: ZaChIsHeReArkadeZach1 26 Mar 2018
26 Mar 2018 Mature Scottish players mature Scottish players anyone??RoyalGuard1 26 Mar 2018
26 Mar 2018 [2500+][Xbox] Looking for players for Overwatch X League We’re an EU team that’s looking to add a few more players so that we can have a run at the Overwatch X League. Adults and EU based preferred. Currently have a main tank (mid plat), off tank (around 3100) and a support (around 3000). We’re looking for a support that is comfortable on Lucio and/or Mercy, 2 DPS that preferably are able to flex onto tanks for triple/quad tank strategies. We mostly play between 6-11PM GMT during the week and any time on the weekend. My GT is Camp In A Box, message me if interested.TJW0 26 Mar 2018
25 Mar 2018 Looking for player ps4 mid plat Ps4 player comp mid plat flex player can play tank support and soldier add me tidybananaBattlePants1 25 Mar 2018
25 Mar 2018 PS4 Plat looking for team for Diamond Moira main here (flex in Zarya, Junkrat, Reaper, Symmetra, and a few others) looking for someone to join my friend and I reach diamond. Looking for people who communicate and are flexible (my friend is DPS/tank but can play Lucio/Zenyatta) so we can reach diamond. Message me if you are down to play and see if our styles compliment eachother.nihilistine1 25 Mar 2018
24 Mar 2018 Looking for diamond + PS4 players Hello, Yesterday I played in a 6 stack with some new friends I met, and we absolutely destroyed the other teams. Now I'm looking for some more motivated/mature/ teamplayers, because playing in a group is much more fun than solo queing. I main support/tank, career high is 32.. , currently at my season high 3081. You can add me: Michael_J21MichaelJ211 24 Mar 2018
24 Mar 2018 [PS4] [EU] LFT Hey guys, I've had enough from solo q'ing and ending up with random guys who all want to play widowmaker, hanzo and genji. Looking for people from high gold to diamond to team up with, and who do not mind playing a healer or a tank or whatever is needed. I am a zenyatta/lucio main (140 hours on both), but I don't mind tanking (Can play all tanks), also am a decent DPS (mccree, soldier, doomfist). Just looking for some mature people who speak english and care more about winning than getting a play of the game. Add me on PSN, my name is: Goodnoodle Thanks!Sladyeb1 24 Mar 2018
24 Mar 2018 Comp group for PS4. Hello everyone, I’m currently looking for some people to group with. I’m in diamond and trying to make my way back to masters. My screen name is Queen_of_Aces93QueenAces931 24 Mar 2018
24 Mar 2018 LF Mid/High Diamond players Hi. I'm looking for players that are in the 3250-3400 range. I'm a DPS main but i can also play Zarya (I get Ult before the DPS). I'm EU based and use mic. Want to get Master this season. Feel free to add me on PSN: DBTVGS if you want to play.Genji1 24 Mar 2018
24 Mar 2018 Xbox {overwatch comp} gold/plat need friends Tried to LFG on Xbox with no luck. Trying to find people to run with that won’t rage quit, and can flex if needed. I’m typically a support character (mostly healer) but if need to I can run whatever. Season 8 I dropped 800 SR I can’t afford to drop that much this season. Trying to keep a positive mindset but realized I can’t do it alone. Anyone stuck in gold/plat elo HMU! Gamertag: CoffeeCatSlaysCoffeeCat6 24 Mar 2018
23 Mar 2018 New player New player looking for friends to play with. Level 11. Hoping to play comp as soon as i can.daz25733 23 Mar 2018
23 Mar 2018 comp looking for more peps hey i play alot of comp each season last season i got to diamond on both accounts this season 1 account is 2600 ish sr other is 2850 range im a flex player but im strongest on dva and flanker heros but can play soilder i usally stack with friends im just looing for more people to play with Psn is kanekillermax just add me if u want to play, ill proboly be on later today pskanekillerma0 23 Mar 2018
23 Mar 2018 PS4 Gold Looking to Start a Team Casual/Comp Play I'm looking to start a team and try to come close to how the pros play Overwatch with huge emphasis on teamwork. I'm 24 years old so I want to meet people in my age range 22-26 so yeah, sorry, but I don't want some kid on a mic. I usually flex pick for whatever the team needs. Here I'll list some of my picks just so you get an understanding: DPS: Pharah Reaper Soldier 76 Mccree (Quickplay only) Tanks: Orisa Reinhardt Support: Ana Moira Sombra (Utility) Zen I'm usually on almost every night (pacific standard time) I am currently at 2280 Gold dropped from 2505 Plat. I want to head to Diamond because of the new SR system that going to take effect so with a group of people I can trust I know I can reach my goal. PSN Zoilo_Knight20 Oh and you can curse at the game all you want, but if I hear anyone being toxic to anyone in the group I'm sure to give you hell for it x)MightyElf23 23 Mar 2018
22 Mar 2018 Team Scorch (PS4) Hey You! I know its like nearly impossible for a team to actually exist on console (PS4) but I'd like to take my competitive experience a bit further. I would like to start a team (for fun) i will be calling the team "Scorch" i dont know why so dont ask but if youd like to join just reply with your PSN SR RANGE 3000-3400Deku0 22 Mar 2018