Technical Support

12 Apr Crashing on AMD Ryzen CPU System Hello everyone, We are seeing reports of Overwatch crashing on computers with AMD Ryzen CPUs. To prevent this, please update the BIOS to the latest version using the files and procedures found on the motherboard manufacture’s website. Additionally, make sure you also update your chipset drivers: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows+10+-+64 The BIOS and chipset drivers are the links between the hardware and the operating system. Updating to the latest software ensures users have the latest performance and stability enhancements for the platform.Vyraneer0 12 Apr
04 Oct COMMON CONNECTION AND LATENCY ISSUES Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct
17 Sep 2016 Crashes? Performance Issues? Read this! The future is now. Are you with us? We'll be using this thread to track known system and performance issues throughout launch. If you're encountering some problems check out the list below and give the steps a try before you create a new topic. Don't forget, the more bug-related issues can be found in the Bug Report Forum's Known Issues List. Crashes Crash - Intel Drivers, Laptops with Switchable Graphics Crash - I click Play, but Nothing Happens! Crash - Overclocked Memory Crash - No Compatible Graphics Hardware Was Found Crash - Unknown Error! Crash - Rendering Device Lost Performance Issues Performance - TV Displays Cutting Off Borders Performance - Running Slow While Multitasking (6-core CPUs or lower) Performance - Long Load Times, High Latency (Proxy/VPN/Network Optimizer) Performance - I Only Hear Sound Out of One Headphone Performance - Black Screen with only HUD Visible Performance - Troubleshooting Low Frame RatesTiogaradh19 17 Sep 2016
27 May 2016 CPU/GPU Utilization and Overheating Guidelines Overwatch is a heavily threaded game with fairly complex rendering features. It will use as much of your computer’s CPU and GPU resources as you allow. If your CPU or GPU is not sufficiently cooled to handle running at the options selected in the game (along with any other applications that are running), the CPU/GPU might downgrade its performance while it is overheated. This problem can be exacerbated by overclocking of the CPU/GPU. In the worst cases it can cause your PC to automatically shut down. So if you find yourself in this situation what can you do? The first recommendation is to ensure that you have cleaned out the interior of your computer and all exhaust fans and heat sinks. This will allow your system to cool more efficiently. Secondly you can try shutting down any other applications that are running. These applications can contribute to overall CPU/GPU utilization and introducing overheating. If that does not address your concerns you should ensure that you have enabled LIMIT FPS and VSYNC in the video options. If you set both of these options to OFF you are instructing Overwatch to use as much of the CPU/GPU as it can. This will almost always result in either 100% utilization of the CPU (if your system is CPU limited) or 100% utilization of the GPU (if GPU limited). Setting LIMIT FPS to DISPLAY-BASED will limit the FPS to slightly above the refresh rate of your monitor (60 FPS for most, though some monitors refresh at higher rates). Setting VSYNC to ON will ensure you see no tearing when the screen is refreshed. In some cases, such as older laptops or systems generally prone to running hot, setting the LIMIT FPS to 30FPS might be advisable. If the GPU and CPU in your system are capable of preparing frames faster than the refresh rate then they will have an opportunity to idle during a portion of the frame (and cool down). This should resolve any concern with heavy utilization and/or overheating.Hagut0 27 May 2016
26 May 2016 Known and Common Issues ... Breaking Issues I am experiencing unnaturally high amounts of latency... This can be caused for a number of different reasons, some of which have already been documented on the Tech Support Forum. Please be sure to read the stickied posts in the Tech Support Forum for possible workarounds and follow the troubleshooting steps here. If none of the proposed solutions work for you, create a new thread and and copy there the results of your traceroute and pathping tests. All tests must be performed during a problematic moment or immediately after a disconnection! When I start a match sometimes people and weapons are invisible. It is possible for a player to load into the game before some assets have been fully loaded.. Upon trying to connect to a match, I get stuck loading for a long period of time and I am sent back the the lobby before I get in to the match... Substantially slow load times can prevent you from successfully entering a game. Try closing back ground applications, ensuring that your anti-virus software is up-to-date, and that there are no issues with your hard drive. If the problem persists, start a new thread on the Tech Support forum. I placed in the Top 500 but didn't get my rewards... External sites which display Overwatch statistics like seasonal rankings may incorrectly show players in the Top 500 who did not actually make it. Additionally there was a bug earlier in the season which could cause the Top 500 icon to show on player portraits when that player did not actually make the Top 500. I registered my key but get "No Overwatch License found" The physical box contains two keys: the game license key itself and the a key for the Widowmaker Noire skin. Please make sure that you have registered the game key and that you are logged in to the correct Blizzard account. Bugs We keep a list of known active issues at the top of the Overwatch Bug Report Forum.If you encounter a bug which is not currently listed please report it on the Bug Report Forum making sure to follow the Bug Report Forum Guidelines. Note: The Bug Report Forums require a US account in order to post. To create this, log into The Americas game region once, you should then be able to post on this forum normally. For information on changing your game region, please see the Global Play FAQ. Common Issues & Workarounds For advice on the most common type of issues please click on the support category: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck/Slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Disconnections/Unable to Connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the relevant article, please create a new thread describing your issue in as much detail as possible, include any error messages you are receiving as well as what trouble shooting steps you have taken to try resolve the issue.Hagut0 26 May 2016
23 May 2016 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Ananda Cazzéh DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon SanekoHagut2 23 May 2016
17m Black screen and crash on launch I have recently run into a problem with overwatch. when i launch the game it shows a black screen and either instantly goes to the desktop or a windows error appears and says the game has crashed and then closes it. i have been searching on google and cant find any fixes and when i go to Documents/OverWatch/logs there is no error file there so far i have dissabled nvidia in game overlay and uninstalled OBS i hope soemone knows how i can fix this thank you.Stips1218 17m
2h Crazy latency spikes and disconnects since Brigitte patch. As the title states I've had some pretty rough latency spikes. Before the introduction of the latency metric I averaged a very solid ~30 ms ping. This would only deviate within 1 or 2 ms for the duration of a match (I am on Ethernet with a very capable PC, playing on NA server). Since the Brigitte patch this has changed. Now on some games I'll sit around 70 lat, with spikes up to 200-500. I have also been DCd 3-4 times since the patch. I never suffered a single disconnect in my almost 2 years playing OW before this. I can run a traceroute and pathping and post results if needed. Thanks in advance for the help. Edit: This is my first time using the forums, so apologies if I didn't put this in the right place.takeyourpill0 2h
3h Constantly losing connection to game server. I have been having this issue for a while now, almost a month, i keep being disconected from the game. Its not my internet as i have no other issues. I rebooted my rooter, did your fix for the firewall and still nothing. My friends are also having this issue, its making it unbearable to play. Please Fix this, it was an expensive game that im not being able to play.DennyBlood52 3h
4h ERROR 500 Trying to post something yet all I get is error 500 EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.ciaron28050 4h
4h Failed to connect to server Hello, from the last update I'm getting problems to play, every time i'm trying to find a Ranked game I got a message "Failed to connect" and the game penalizes me because of that for 9 hours every day. Can you help me? I can't play from 2 days ago, I lost 200 SR... I got a lot of Screenshots to show youMyd0 4h
5h Something disabled my pc xbox controller Something disabled my pc xbox controller in my last game.. nothing wrong with my controller. i unplugged and plugged back the usb cable. and things seem fine.. after a serious bad night playing this game. i have started to notice some really bad things happening. like. . . 1. im playing against invincible players for a straight 5 - 10 games. 2. im always playing at a dis-advantage no matter who i play as. 3. at home there 2 of us playing most nights and i spawn much quicker than the other player. every game. 4. when live matches are on, we have to wait well over 3-6-10 mins to find a game to play. to not able to match with over a million claimed players is just insane.. im sorry but my finds do go on.. i wouldn't play if i didn't like the concept of the game.. i understand cheating goes on alot on pc format. but not in every game this week. my main concern is my controller. is it possible that someone while in game disabled my controller. if so what can be done about it?Ghosty19750 5h
5h Game keeps crashing randomly Updated my Nvidia drivers and reset settings. Updated Windows 10. Nothing in my PC is overclocked. My graphics card is a GTX 1070Ti. Ran a scan using Windows Defender and Malwarebytes. Reinstalled Overwatch. I haven't changed my habits since the game started crashing regularly. I have the same apps opened while I play since I installed the OS. One day it simply started crashing every few games. The error prompt offers 0 details, just "The application encountered an unexpected error." 493ECCC3-AF57-47A6-9C70-7E665889B67F (In the middle of the first game) 19E953D6-2519-4D2B-9AAD-7B3AE29E891E (Right after the first game)SevenFOO8 5h
6h Poor ping and audio since last update Normally I am running the game at around 25ms but recently I've been around 55ms at best. I have also noticed a lot of audio issues where most of the time the audio from actions wont actually play (i.e. headshot pings, torbjorn hammering his turret, reaching 100% on objectives). Has anyone got any ideas?JAPANDA0 6h
6h Doomfist Bug + Big Objective Contest Bug Okay so I'm mainly a Tank/Support player, and I decided that it would be fun to train with Doomfist, especially now that people don't slide on walls anymore. But maybe once per match, I just charge-punch through people (very visible in 1v1), no hit, no damage, nothing. My first thought was that it must have been due to connection issues (theirs, not mine), but as far as I know, Overwatch privileges the attacker. So, that's weird. My second bug is more important, I don't know if it has to do with Doomfist. 10 minutes ago, I lost the defense on Lunar Base, while I was fighting Mei and Roadhog in the middle of the point. Mei ice-blocked, and I hid behind her, and still while being grounded, suddenly: DEFEAT. What the heck ? It's not one of those times where you run to the objective and you're like "Oh come on, I contested that". I was literally on point for at least 10 good seconds, not mid-air (since I jumped on it), not bumped out, nothing, I stood still while the DEFEAT screen appeared. It is mildly infuriating. Good thing that only happened in QM and not in Ranked.Grizzard0 6h
6h Black screen when starting Black screen when i start overwatch. "There was a problem starting overwatch. TE-10410" it said after 5 minutes of being black screen.HappyKittyZz0 6h
7h Lag/Stuttering at beginning of games/visual effects. Specs : CPU: Intel - Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: MSI - H170 Gaming M3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2800 Memory Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB FTW Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit So for the last year or so i've had no problem whatsoever with any performance issues. About a month or so ago, I started getting problems. I dont remember if it was right after a patch but i've been lagging and stuttering a lot, mostly at the beginning of games. The screen will freeze/stutter or fps will drop with some visual effects, it also happens a lot when I switch characters on the char selection screen. During their intros/animations when you first choose them sometimes causes a little 2 second freeze/stutter . It can be extremely bad as soon as the game starts and I leave the spawn area, sometimes I am unable to move for 10 seconds, sometimes its only for 2-3 seconds. Then it seems to smooth out for a little until I start seeing visual effects. Once that happens it seems to freeze on big explosions or seeing things like zenyatta's orbs mid air. It also happens on the loot box screen, when the colors burst out of the box and also when they land and the skin/coins/icons appear. To me it seems like it has something to do with the visual effects, and it almost has similar symptoms as a clogged cpu load. But my cpu doesn't reach 100% or even close really. After some time playing it seems to stop, but there will be random times where it will pick up again. I've cleaned my old drivers and reinstalled newest ones manually, i've uninstalled and re-installed overwatch, i'm not sure what else there is that I can do. Any help appreciated.Hibernia6242 7h
7h Recurring Error (0xE0070160) Hi all, I've encountered the standard 'No Compatible graphics hardware was found (0xE0070160)' issue three days in a row. On the first day I fixed it by deleting the Overwatch game folder, then it appeared again on the 2nd at which point I fixed it by updating my drivers. Yesterday it happened all over again and none of the fixes I've seen on the forums have helped (I've tried changing the resolution, resetting in-game options, the repair tool, etc.) so I haven't been able to do anything consistently for 5 days now. I know this is a somewhat common error message so I had held off until trying absolutely everything which I have now, so I would GREATLY appreciate some assistance. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 4/20/2018, 17:46:06 Machine name: LAPTOP-PK93EIJ9 Machine Id: {BB0F17E2-6DBD-4E55-A7E2-52159DDC18D3} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Acer System Model: Aspire E5-573G BIOS: V1.25 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8106MB RAM Page File: 5960MB used, 7707MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent) System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.16299.0015 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Display Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: The file jaksta_va.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 Manufacturer: Intel Corporation Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family DAC type: Internal Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1616&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_09 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 4181 MB Dedicated Memory: 128 MB Shared Memory: 4053 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Internal Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.580578,0.335461), Green(0.330578,0.565930), Blue(0.155773,0.140148), White Point(0.313977,0.329602) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: unknown Monitor Id: AUO38ED Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.052Hz) Output Type: Internal Monitor Advanced Color Capabilities: None Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Driver Name: igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd12umd64.dll Driver File Version: 20.19.0015.4703 (English) Driver Version: 20.19.15.4703 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.0 Graphics Preemption: Triangle Compute Preemption: Thread group Miracast: Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Integrated Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 6/8/2017 8:00:00 PM, 39861280 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-5556-11CF-CA61-8529B5C2D935} Vendor ID: 0x8086 Device ID: 0x1616 SubSys ID: 0x098A1025 Revision ID: 0x0009 Driver Strong Name: oem49.inf:5f63e53468b7076c:iBDWM_w10:20.19.15.4703:pci\ven_8086&dev_1616&subsys_098a1025 Rank Of Driver: 00D10001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Multiview_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 1 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 940M Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce 940M DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Render-Only Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1347&SUBSYS_098C1025&REV_A2 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 6068 MB Dedicated Memory: 2014 MB Shared Memory: 4053 MB Current Mode: Unknown HDR Support: Unknown Display Topology: Unknown Display Color Space: Unknown Color Primaries: Unknown Display Luminance: Unknown Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 22.21.0013.8205 (English) Driver Version: 22.21.13.8205 DDI Version: unknown Feature Levels: Driver Model: WDDM 2.2 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Discrete Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 4/30/2017 8:00:00 PM, 901712 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: Unknown Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1347 SubSys ID: 0x098C1025 Revision ID: 0x00A2 Driver Strong Name: oem47.inf:0f066de3a8d200da:Section052:22.21.13.8205:pci\ven_10de&dev_1347&subsys_098c1025 Rank Of Driver: 00D10001 Video Accel: Unknown DXVA2 Modes: Unknown Deinterlace Caps: n/a D3D9 Overlay: Unknown DXVA-HD: Unknown DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Not Available AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 0 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_1025098A&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8372 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2/8/2018 12:00:00 AM, 6161344 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Speaker (Digital Video Recorder) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: jaksta_va Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: jaksta_va.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0001.0188 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: No Date and Size: 11/27/2014 12:00:00 AM, 103816 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Jaksta Technologies HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8372 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 4/18/2018 17:48:14, 6161344 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: Microphone (Digital Video Recorder) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: jaksta_va.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0001.0188 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 2/23/2017 06:04:02, 103816 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: Line in (Digital Video Recorder) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: jaksta_va.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0001.0188 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 2/23/2017 06:04:02, 103816 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 1 --------------------- FriendlyName: HD WebCam Location: Front SymbolicLink: \\?\usb#vid_04f2&pid_b526&mi_00#6&233de469&0&0000#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\global Manufacturer: Microsoft HardwareID: USB\VID_04F2&PID_B526&REV_2206&MI_00,USB\VID_04F2&PID_B526&MI_00 DriverDesc: USB Video Device DriverProvider: Microsoft DriverVersion: 10.0.16299.15 DriverDateEnglish: 6/21/2006 00:00:00 DriverDateLocalized: 6/21/2006 12:00:00 AM Service: usbvideo Class: Camera DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] ContainerId: {00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF} ProblemCode: No Problem BusReportedDeviceDesc: HD WebCam Parent: USB\VID_04F2&PID_B526\5&14e00ec7&0&7 DriverProblemDesc: n/a UpperFilters: n/a LowerFilters: n/a Stack: \Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\usbvideo,\Driver\ACPI,\Driver\usbccgp ContainerCategory: n/a ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HIDI2C Device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F3, 0x300B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Launch Manager Wireless Device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x2BF6, 0xA096 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Launch Manager Wireless Device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x2BF6, 0xA096 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x9CB1 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 3/13/2018 02:54:16, 555936 bytes | +-+ USB Input Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC05A | | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0002 | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | Service: HidUsb | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 40960 bytes | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 187392 bytes | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/21/2018 20:30:58, 46080 bytes | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC05A | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | Service: mouhid | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 32768 bytes | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 57240 bytes | | +-+ USB Input Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x2107 | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0002 | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | Service: HidUsb | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 40960 bytes | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 187392 bytes | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/21/2018 20:30:58, 46080 bytes | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x413C, 0x2107 | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | Service: kbdhid | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 40448 bytes | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 63384 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Standard PS/2 Keyboard | Matching Device ID: *PNP0303 | Service: i8042prt | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 105984 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 63384 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F3, 0x9999 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 32768 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 57240 bytes | + ELAN I2C Filter Driver | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F3, 0x0000 | Matching Device ID: hid\ven_elan&dev_0501&col01 | Lower Filters: ETDI2C | Service: mouhid | Driver: ETDI2C.sys, 6/9/2015 02:36:00, 175152 bytes | Driver: ETDUninst.dll, 6/4/2015 22:03:00, 2213048 bytes | Driver: ETDUn_inst.exe, 6/4/2015 22:02:58, 2436792 bytes | Driver: ETDCtrl.ico, 8/19/2013 05:57:42, 7358 bytes | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 32768 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 57240 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 130.3 GB Total Space: 953.3 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD10JPVX-22JC3T0 Drive: D: Free Space: 81.3 GB Total Space: 953.8 GB File System: NTFS Model: WD Elements 25A2 USB Device -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CB1&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 21:54:20, 437144 bytes Name: Mobile 5th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) PCI Express Root Port #4 - 9C96 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C96&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_E3\3&11583659&0&E3 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 21:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA0&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 96768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 379392 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_160C&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_09\3&11583659&0&18 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 96768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 379392 bytes Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_15\4&B29CC2&0&00E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 10.25.0119.2018 (English), 4/18/2018 17:52:41, 1026896 bytes Name: Mobile 5th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) PCI Express Root Port #3 - 9C94 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C94&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_E3\3&11583659&0&E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 21:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: Mobile 5th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) USB EHCI Controller - 9CA6 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA6&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 95640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 454040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 513944 bytes Name: Mobile 5th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Premium SKU LPC Controller - 9CC3 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CC3&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:41:03, 18840 bytes Name: Mobile 5th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Host Bridge - OPI - 1604 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1604&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: NVIDIA GeForce 940M Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1347&SUBSYS_098C1025&REV_A2\4&1E7C23FE&0&00E4 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:51:32, 465312 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 5/18/2017 04:34:42, 1382464 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 07:52:28, 4193568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 07:52:30, 100754832 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 5/18/2017 04:34:40, 27203 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 5/18/2017 07:51:52, 857176 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:52:34, 423328 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 5/18/2017 04:34:42, 77145 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:53:24, 459168 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:54:10, 867232 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 07:56:00, 427608 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 07:56:04, 521816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvlddmkm.sys, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:54:04, 14456920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvd3dumx.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:14, 17055096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:18, 17420944 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvldumdx.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:40, 901712 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvwgf2umx.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:51:12, 24927312 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:51:18, 25657048 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:52:56, 1062816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:53:46, 969632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:53:50, 618584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv-vk64.json, 5/18/2017 04:34:40, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:30, 1298696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:34, 791792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:00, 4136744 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:52:18, 40210520 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:04, 11129704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:52:34, 3800992 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:36, 703880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 5/18/2017 04:34:42, 45061 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:54:24, 35397536 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:48, 10648520 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:56, 11162000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvd3dum.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:10, 13819408 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:22, 14119608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvldumd.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:40, 742760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvwgf2um.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:51:06, 21012240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:51:22, 21855576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:52:56, 999840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:53:44, 920664 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:53:48, 507992 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nv-vk32.json, 5/18/2017 04:34:40, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:26, 1013344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:32, 626392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:00, 3647864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:52:10, 35290200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:02, 9335528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:52:32, 3256408 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:36, 591672 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:54:18, 28632152 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:42, 8891160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 (English), 5/18/2017 07:50:52, 9102488 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacwu.inf_amd64_9d2734742a07f3cf\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0042.0001 (English), 5/18/2017 07:56:22, 784184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6438205.dll, 2.00.0048.0004 (English), 5/18/2017 07:52:46, 1996704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6438205.dll, 2.00.0023.0002 (English), 5/18/2017 07:52:50, 1598368 bytes Name: Mobile 5th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) PCI Express Root Port #5 - 9C98 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C98&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_E3\3&11583659&0&E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 21:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: Mobile 5th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) PCI Express Root Port #1 - 9C90 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C90&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_E3\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 21:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: Mobile 5th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) SMBus Controller - 9CA2 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA2&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C83&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 14.08.0016.1063 (English), 4/18/2018 17:25:02, 1469952 bytes Name: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter Device ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0042&SUBSYS_080611AD&REV_30\4&EE4C39E&0&00E3 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Qcamain10x64.sys, 12.00.0000.0448 (English), 4/18/2018 17:51:45, 2328488 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\qca9377_2_0.bin, 4/18/2018 17:51:45, 1122912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Data9377_2_0.msc, 4/18/2018 17:51:45, 97210 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\eeprom_qca9377_1p0_NFA435_olpc.bin, 4/23/2017 22:44:50, 8124 bytes Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CBA&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_03\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.07.0000.1045 (English), 4/18/2018 17:53:24, 206496 bytes Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1616&SUBSYS_098A1025&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:12, 7971792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igd10iumd64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:12, 16451008 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igd10idpp64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:02, 312272 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igd11dxva64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:16, 33470568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igd12umd64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:22, 4268496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdumdim64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:44, 39861280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdail64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:48, 193000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxcmrt64.dll, 5.00.0000.1148 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:04, 183064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfx11cmrt64.dll, 5.00.0000.1148 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:58, 182040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxcmjit64.dll, 5.00.0000.1148 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:40, 1590760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdde64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:26, 222704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelCpHDCPSvc.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 9/25/2017 01:02:06, 448088 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdusc64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:54, 6693120 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igc64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:58:54, 15477064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdmd64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:36, 2393136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igd10iumd32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:06, 13061728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igd10idpp32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:58:58, 297136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igd11dxva32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:16, 34825984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igd12umd32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:22, 4238784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdumdim32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:40, 38904896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdail32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:48, 172656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdde32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:26, 180920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxcmrt32.dll, 5.00.0000.1148 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:58, 160232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 5.00.0000.1148 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:54, 159352 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxcmjit32.dll, 5.00.0000.1148 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:36, 1178600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdusc32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:50, 5140432 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igc32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:58:48, 13482280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdmd32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:30, 1857720 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll, 3.00.0001.0026 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:08, 205328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll, 9.00.0030.9000 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:14, 1813144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.00.0031.9015 (English), 9/25/2017 01:02:12, 300624 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxs64.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 4862 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxo64.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 40343 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxc64.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 40316 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxg64.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 39658 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxo64_dev.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 40931 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxc64_dev.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 41296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxg64_dev.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 39798 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxa64.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 1125 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxa64.cpa, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 2813952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhcp64.dll, 3.00.0001.0026 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:12, 242128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhsip64.dll, 9.00.0030.9000 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:18, 1815800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cp_resources.bin, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 511260 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\difx64.exe, 1.04.0003.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:00, 175056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDH.dll, 6.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:54, 754280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDHLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/25/2017 01:00:58, 84080 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDHLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/25/2017 01:01:00, 95208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDI.dll, 6.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:01:04, 397424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDILib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/25/2017 01:01:08, 28272 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDILibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/25/2017 01:01:12, 29160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHM.dll, 6.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:01:36, 2140784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/25/2017 01:01:36, 22496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/25/2017 01:01:42, 22504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxSDK.exe, 9/25/2017 01:01:50, 1023944 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxSDKLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/25/2017 01:01:50, 100840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxSDKLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/25/2017 01:01:54, 111592 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEM.exe, 6.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:01:14, 354256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/25/2017 01:01:18, 26736 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/25/2017 01:01:20, 26736 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GfxUIEx.exe, 6.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:14, 466896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv4_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:24, 968144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv4_0.exe.config, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 935 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:18, 964560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv2_0.exe.config, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 895 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GfxResources.dll, 8.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:10, 5262824 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\MetroIntelGenericUIFramework.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 01:03:12, 705000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCUIServicePS.dll, 9/25/2017 01:00:54, 103400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCUIService.exe, 6.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:50, 373712 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCPL.cpl, 9/25/2017 01:00:44, 273384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxTray.exe, 9/25/2017 01:01:58, 400984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDTCM.dll, 6.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:01:14, 254064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxHK.exe, 6.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:01:32, 267344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxOSP.dll, 6.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:01:46, 389608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe, 8.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:00, 232400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe.config, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 935 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyAppv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:06, 231888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyAppv2_0.exe.config, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 895 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxext.exe, 6.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:01:28, 235600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxexps.dll, 6.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:04, 55216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ColorImageEnhancement.wmv, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 375173 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ImageStabilization.wmv, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 403671 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\FilmModeDetection.wmv, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 641530 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxexps32.dll, 6.15.0010.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:01:22, 52712 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ig8icd64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:36, 13650408 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\ig8icd32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:32, 10329576 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\llvm_release_license.txt, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 1981 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\readme.txt, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 9788 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\version.ini, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 34 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\Intel_OpenCL_ICD32.dll, 2.00.0002.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 01:03:04, 103912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:02:16, 317552 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\task_executor32.dll, 5.02.0000.10094 (English), 9/25/2017 01:09:30, 373224 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\OclCpuBackend32.dll, 5.02.0000.10094 (English), 9/25/2017 01:09:22, 7126504 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\intelocl32.dll, 5.02.0000.10094 (English), 9/25/2017 01:09:02, 1408488 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\cpu_device32.dll, 5.02.0000.10094 (English), 9/25/2017 01:08:54, 522728 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 1223604 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.o, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 296664 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 389300 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 1157132 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.o, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 287436 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 389180 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 785172 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.o, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 249992 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 350952 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clang_compiler32.dll, 5.02.0000.10094 (English), 9/25/2017 01:04:34, 242664 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_n8.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 01:14:22, 5022696 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_g9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 01:14:18, 5360104 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_s9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 01:14:26, 5238248 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.02.2014.0601 (English), 9/25/2017 01:09:44, 207624 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.02.2014.0601 (English), 9/25/2017 01:09:40, 360064 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb_preview.dll, 4.02.2013.1002 (), 9/25/2017 01:09:54, 355080 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\common\clbltfnshared.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 1026520 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Intel_OpenCL_ICD64.dll, 2.00.0002.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 01:03:08, 99816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:02:18, 416232 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\task_executor64.dll, 5.02.0000.10094 (English), 9/25/2017 01:09:34, 428520 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\OclCpuBackend64.dll, 5.02.0000.10094 (English), 9/25/2017 01:09:26, 9629160 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\intelocl64.dll, 5.02.0000.10094 (English), 9/25/2017 01:09:08, 1628136 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\cpu_device64.dll, 5.02.0000.10094 (English), 9/25/2017 01:08:58, 669160 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 1226660 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.o, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 358288 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 402580 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 1159784 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.o, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 347104 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 402468 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 788292 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.o, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 294032 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.rtl, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 364424 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clang_compiler64.dll, 5.02.0000.10094 (English), 9/25/2017 01:04:36, 266864 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_h8.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 01:14:18, 5234152 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_e9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 01:09:58, 5744616 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_l9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 01:14:22, 5627368 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.02.2014.0601 (English), 9/25/2017 01:09:48, 247560 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.02.2014.0601 (English), 9/25/2017 01:09:44, 438400 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb_preview.dll, 4.02.2013.1002 (), 9/25/2017 01:09:54, 433792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:02:16, 317552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdbcl32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:54, 388584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdrcl32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:30, 4368872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\common_clang32.dll, 4.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 00:58:48, 19861480 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdmcl32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:22, 3970672 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdfcl32.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:04, 225256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:02:18, 416232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdbcl64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 00:59:58, 437872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdrcl64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:36, 4931048 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\common_clang64.dll, 4.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 00:58:52, 29101544 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdmcl64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:26, 5683688 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdfcl64.dll, 20.19.0015.4703 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:08, 266216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdclbif.bin, 9/25/2017 00:46:42, 5799386 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:24, 8871680 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin32_hw.dll, 1.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:03:14, 4741304 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_32.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:28, 1457104 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_32.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:03:36, 1349440 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vp8vd_32.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:04:08, 1358520 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vp9vd_32.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:04:16, 1357632 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h265ve_32.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:32, 1471408 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\h265e_32.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 63761 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_32.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 62217 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_32.cpa, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 846855 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_32.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 993 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_32.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 21523 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_32.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 57541 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw64.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:24, 9318360 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin64_hw.dll, 1.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:03:18, 4919480 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:30, 1809976 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:03:40, 1676608 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vp8vd_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:04:12, 1686200 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vp9vd_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:04:22, 1686336 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h265ve_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 (English), 9/25/2017 01:00:38, 1836720 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\h265e_64.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 13485 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_64.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 12873 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_64.cpa, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 1519616 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_64.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 993 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_64.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 21523 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_64.vp, 9/25/2017 00:46:44, 12365 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCoIn_v4703.dll, 1.03.0025.0000 (English), 9/25/2017 01:01:58, 234976 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DisplayAudiox64.cab, 9/25/2017 00:46:40, 831685 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.16299.0015 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.16299.0248 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.16299.0015 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.16299.0015 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Bandisoft MPEG-1 Video Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,bdfilters64.dll,1.00.0005.0016 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.16299.0015 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Bandisoft MPEG-1 Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,bdfilters64.dll,1.00.0005.0016 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.16299.0248 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.16299.0248 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.16299.0248 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MP2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microphone (Digital Video Recorder),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Line in (Digital Video Recorder),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299.0192 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299.0192 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299.0192 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 HD WebCam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 {17CCA71B-ECD7-11D0-B908-00A0C9223196},0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Digital Video Recorder,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: {17CCA71B-ECD7-11D0-B908-00A0C9223196},0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 {17CCA71B-ECD7-11D0-B908-00A0C9223196},0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Digital Video Recorder,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Video Capture Sources: HD WebCam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.16299.0015 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.16299.0015 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DirectSound: Speaker (Digital Video Recorder),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Speaker (Digital Video Recorder),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: Intel® Hardware M-JPEG Decoder MFT, {00C69F81-0524-48C0-A353-4DD9D54F9A6E}, 0x6, 7, mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 Intel® Hardware VP8 Decoder MFT, {6D856398-834E-4A89-8EE5-071BB3F58BE4}, 0x6, mfx_mft_vp8vd_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Intel® Hardware VP8 Sync Decoder MFT, {451E3CB7-2622-4BA5-8E1D-44B3C41D0924}, 0x1, mfx_mft_vp8vd_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 HEVCVideoExtension Video Encoders: Intel® Quick Sync Video H.264 Encoder MFT, {4BE8D3C0-0515-4A37-AD55-E4BAE19AF471}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0020 NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 22.21.0013.8205 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.16299.0251 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 HEVCVideoExtensionEncoder Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.16299.0309 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.16299.0334 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.16299.0064 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableEncoders = 1 EnableDecoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} {A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 2056857416901926554, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Reflector3.exe P2: 3.0.1.174 P3: 5a144687 P4: ReflectorNative.dll P5: 0.0.0.0 P6: 5a144681 P7: c000041d P8: 00352e59 P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket 1943074854715504750, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Reflector3.exe P2: 3.0.1.174 P3: 5a144687 P4: ReflectorNative.dll P5: 0.0.0.0 P6: 5a144681 P7: c0000005 P8: 00352e59 P9: P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 1480857858753304850, type 5 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.16299.371 P2: 80240439 P3: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 P4: Scan P5: 0 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {8B24B027-1DEE-BABB-9A95-3517DFB9C552} P10: 0 +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.16299.371 P2: 80240439 P3: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 P4: Scan P5: 0 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {8B24B027-1DEE-BABB-9A95-3517DFB9C552} P10: 0 +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.16299.371 P2: 80240439 P3: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 P4: Scan P5: 0 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {8B24B027-1DEE-BABB-9A95-3517DFB9C552} P10: 0 +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 2029455049264482449, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: TotalVPN.exe P2: 1.0.0.0 P3: 57517900 P4: KERNELBASE.dll P5: 6.2.16299.371 P6: ee297154 P7: c0020001 P8: 00103ef2 P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 125946542339, type 5 Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft Windows.NetworkDiagnostics.4.0 P2: Default P3: 1.0.0.0 P4: Default P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft Windows.NetworkDiagnostics.4.0 P2: Default P3: 1.0.0.0 P4: Default P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft Windows.NetworkDiagnostics.4.0 P2: Default P3: 1.0.0.0 P4: Default P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: ScriptedDiagFailure Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft Windows.NetworkDiagnostics.4.0 P2: Default P3: 1.0.0.0 P4: Default P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10:Z00EY0 7h
7h Rendering device lost - Nvidia 980Ti-OC Strix Something has happened within the last week or so that has caused OW to start throwing the "Rendering Device Lost" error, stating that GPU overclocking has been detected. I have an ASUS STRIX-980TI-OC 6GB, and have had the same card for a few years now, running in OC performance mode, as provided by the ASUS app. No "custom" overclock settings have been applied. I have had no issues until now, and do not have issues in other games. When Archives started this year, I was spending a few hours at a time grinding the event with friends. As of the error, I can't keep the game running long enough to complete a Quick Play match. There have been no hardware changes to my system in a couple years. I have a 1200w 80-Plus Gold PSU, so there's plenty of juice going to the PC and GPU. "SOMETHING" has changed in the last week or so, and I would appreciate some help tracking it down... Thanks! ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 4/21/2018, 13:30:42 Machine name: CLU Machine Id: {95D742F2-5139-49D9-9516-0BD7CBAC1585} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: ASUS System Model: All Series BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/15/14 15:30:48 Ver: 21.03 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16322MB RAM Page File: 9670MB used, 23034MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 144 DPI (150 percent) System DPI Setting: 288 DPI (300 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Enabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.16299.0015 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 980 Ti DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_17C8&SUBSYS_855B1043&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 14258 MB Dedicated Memory: 6097 MB Shared Memory: 8160 MB Current Mode: 3840 x 2160 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Internal Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.638195,0.335461), Green(0.308117,0.603039), Blue(0.152844,0.060070), White Point(0.280773,0.290539) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: D55u-D1 Monitor Id: VIZ1011 Native Mode: 3840 x 2160(p) (30.000Hz) Output Type: HDMI Monitor Advanced Color Capabilities: None Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 23.21.0013.9135 (English) Driver Version: 23.21.13.9135 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.3 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 3/22/2018 7:00:00 PM, 949016 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5488-11CF-5C50-56A51BC2DA35} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x17C8 SubSys ID: 0x855B1043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem44.inf:0f066de3672d1ed2:Section096:23.21.13.9135:pci\ven_10de&dev_17c8 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 1 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: D55u-D1 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0070&SUBSYS_1043855B&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0036.0006 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 12/15/2017 12:00:00 AM, 226760 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: SPDIF Interface (FiiO USB DAC-E10) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: USB\VID_1852&PID_7022&REV_0001&MI_01 Manufacturer ID: 65535 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.16299.0015 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 9/28/2017 12:00:00 AM, 135168 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Speakers (Yeti Stereo Microphone) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: USB\VID_B58E&PID_9E84&REV_0100&MI_00 Manufacturer ID: 65535 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.16299.0015 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 9/28/2017 12:00:00 AM, 135168 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (Yeti Stereo Microphone) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.16299.0015 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 9/29/2017 08:40:59, 135168 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: SPDIF Interface (FiiO USB DAC-E10) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.16299.0015 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 9/29/2017 08:40:59, 135168 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Yeti Stereo Mi Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xB58E, 0x9E84 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer BlackWidow Chroma Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer BlackWidow Chroma Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer BlackWidow Chroma Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Yeti Stereo Microphone Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xB58E, 0x9E84 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer BlackWidow Chroma Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC531 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC531 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC531 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC531 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: DigiHug USB Audio Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1852, 0x7022 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x8C31 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 3/13/2018 01:54:16, 555936 bytes | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x174C, 0x2074 | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\USB20_HUB | | Service: USBHUB3 | | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 3/13/2018 01:54:16, 555936 bytes | | | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0409, 0x005A | | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0005 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\USB20_HUB | | | Service: USBHUB3 | | | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 3/13/2018 01:54:16, 555936 bytes | | | | | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0409, 0x005A | | | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0008 | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\USB20_HUB | | | | Service: USBHUB3 | | | | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 3/13/2018 01:54:16, 555936 bytes | | | | | | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC531 | | | | | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0010 | | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | | | | Service: usbccgp | | | | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 168856 bytes | | | | | | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC531 | | | | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.003.001.004.002.000.000 | | | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | | | | Service: HidUsb | | | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 40960 bytes | | | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 187392 bytes | | | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/21/2018 19:30:58, 46080 bytes | | | | | | | | | | | +-+ Logitech Cordless Gaming Receiver | | | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC531 | | | | | | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c531&mi_00 | | | | | | | Lower Filters: LGSHidFilt | | | | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | | | | Driver: LGSHidFilt.Sys, 5/30/2013 12:16:40, 64280 bytes | | | | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 32768 bytes | | | | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 57240 bytes | | | | | | | Driver: LkmdfCoInst.dll, 5/31/2013 15:19:12, 1843480 bytes | | | | | | | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC531 | | | | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.003.001.004.002.000.000 | | | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | | | | Service: HidUsb | | | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 40960 bytes | | | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 187392 bytes | | | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/21/2018 19:30:58, 46080 bytes | | | | | | | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC531 | | | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 40448 bytes | | | | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 63384 bytes | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | Location: Port_#0009.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 168856 bytes | | | +-+ Logitech USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.009.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_046d&pid_c52b&mi_00 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 187392 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/21/2018 19:30:58, 46080 bytes | | | Driver: LogiLDA.DLL, 10/13/2016 21:55:24, 3942864 bytes | | | Driver: LdaCx2.dll, 10/13/2016 21:55:18, 2468304 bytes | | | Driver: msvcp110.dll, 10/13/2016 21:55:26, 670800 bytes | | | Driver: msvcr110.dll, 10/13/2016 21:55:28, 838224 bytes | | | Driver: vccorlib110.dll, 10/13/2016 21:55:30, 363616 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 63384 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.009.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 187392 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/21/2018 19:30:58, 46080 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 32768 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 57240 bytes | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | Location: Port_#0010.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 168856 bytes | | | +-+ Razer BlackWidow Chroma | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.010.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_1532&pid_0203&mi_00 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: RzS3WizardPkgS2S3.exe, 3/15/2018 22:31:12, 3729592 bytes | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 187392 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/21/2018 19:30:58, 46080 bytes | | | Driver: RazerS2S3Coinstaller.dll, 3/15/2018 22:30:00, 79472 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 63384 bytes | | | | +-+ Razer BlackWidow Chroma | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.010.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_1532&PID_0203&MI_01 | | | Lower Filters: rzendpt | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: rzendpt.sys, 10/30/2016 07:41:22, 52240 bytes | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 187392 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/21/2018 19:30:58, 46080 bytes | | | | | +-+ Razer BlackWidow Chroma | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_1532&PID_0203&MI_01&Col01 | | | | Upper Filters: rzudd | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: rzudd.sys, 10/30/2016 07:44:46, 204824 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 63384 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.010.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 187392 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/21/2018 19:30:58, 46080 bytes | | | | | +-+ Razer BlackWidow Chroma | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_1532&PID_0203&MI_02 | | | | Upper Filters: rzudd | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: rzudd.sys, 10/30/2016 07:44:46, 204824 bytes | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 32768 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 57240 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC232 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 40448 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 63384 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC231 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 32768 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 57240 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 40.2 GB Total Space: 243.6 GB File System: NTFS Model: SanDis SDSSDH2256G SCSI Disk Device Drive: D: Free Space: 264.8 GB Total Space: 1907.7 GB File System: NTFS Model: Intel Raid 0 Volume SCSI Disk Device Drive: E: Free Space: 1905.7 GB Total Space: 1907.7 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SCSI Disk Device -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C31&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 20:54:20, 437144 bytes Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #1 - 8C26 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C26&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 95640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 454040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 513944 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core processor PCI Express x16 Controller - 0C01 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C01&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_06\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 20:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_D4\3&11583659&0&E6 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 20:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1080&SUBSYS_84891043&REV_03\4&8598CD3&0&00E6 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 20:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #2 - 8C2D Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C2D&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 95640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 454040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:41:08, 513944 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FB0&SUBSYS_855B1043&REV_A1\4&3834D97&0&0108 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:40:59, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:40:59, 96768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:40:59, 379392 bytes Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series PCI Express Root Port #2 - 8C12 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C12&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_D4\3&11583659&0&E1 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 20:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: Asmedia 106x SATA Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_0612&SUBSYS_858D1043&REV_01\4&1933C71D&0&00E1 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asahci64.sys, 1.03.0004.0001 (English), 1/10/2013 11:11:04, 47512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ahcipp64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 1/10/2013 10:34:00, 41472 bytes Name: Intel(R) Z87 LPC Controller - 8C44 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C44&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:41:03, 18840 bytes Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series SMBus Controller - 8C22 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C22&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_17C8&SUBSYS_855B1043&REV_A1\4&3834D97&0&0008 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:12:56, 473960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 3/23/2018 20:19:20, 1479692 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:08, 4198984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:10, 101317560 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:28, 28760 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:08:32, 230608 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:02, 154520 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:30, 29032 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:08:36, 273704 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:04, 182080 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 3/23/2018 20:19:20, 27203 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 3/25/2018 11:13:22, 858200 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:20, 428288 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 3/23/2018 20:19:20, 78094 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:15:02, 519016 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:15:52, 928696 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 3/25/2018 11:17:46, 447576 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 3/25/2018 11:17:48, 541784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvlddmkm.sys, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:15:46, 17544792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nv-vk64.json, 3/23/2018 20:19:20, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvd3dumx.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:08:44, 19144016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:08:50, 19537424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvinitx.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:32, 209128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvldumdx.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:38, 949016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvoglshim64.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:46, 184320 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvoglv64.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:16:08, 35672992 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvumdshimx.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:10:14, 591024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvwgf2umx.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:10:24, 29320768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:10:32, 30160792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:42, 1138720 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:15:30, 998424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:15:34, 625504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:24, 749312 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:10, 1346128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:16, 1355216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:22, 811808 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:08:20, 4633920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:13:58, 40278608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:08:28, 12967056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:16, 4318112 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:28, 1153744 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 3/23/2018 20:19:20, 48407 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:40, 633040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvopencl.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:54, 19855144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:10:06, 13571520 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nv-vk32.json, 3/23/2018 20:19:20, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvd3dum.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:08:38, 15736160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:08:56, 16060264 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvinit.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:30, 182592 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvldumd.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:36, 790760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvoglshim32.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:44, 156056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvoglv32.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:16:00, 28241768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvumdshim.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:10:10, 507904 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvwgf2um.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:10:16, 24841952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:10:40, 25753144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:38, 1065888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:15:26, 950016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:15:32, 516024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:22, 608344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:08, 1061352 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:14, 1067560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:18, 650232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:08:16, 3939624 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:13:50, 35188992 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:08:24, 11001504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:14, 3719096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:24, 902096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:09:48, 16496776 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 (English), 3/25/2018 11:10:00, 11132384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0065.0001 (English), 3/25/2018 11:18:08, 989576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6439135.dll, 2.00.0049.0004 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:34, 1985112 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6439135.dll, 2.00.0026.0002 (English), 3/25/2018 11:14:36, 1683712 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C20&SUBSYS_85731043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:40:59, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:40:59, 96768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 08:40:59, 379392 bytes Name: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-V Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_153B&SUBSYS_859F1043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&C8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e1i63x64.sys, 12.15.0022.0006 (English), 9/29/2017 08:40:59, 524800 bytes Name: Intel Chipset SATA RAID Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2822&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 14.06.0000.1029 (English), 7/29/2015 19:44:00, 1462720 bytes Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series PCI Express Root Port #1 - 8C10 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C10&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_D4\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 20:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: Intel(R) 4th Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0C00 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C00&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_06\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C3A&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverx64.sys, 9.05.0014.1724 (English), 9/3/2013 16:52:14, 99288 bytes Driver: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DeviceMetadataStore\EN\3f3ca95b-3978-4168-b47b-5444f42d6c89.devicemetadata-ms, 9/3/2013 16:52:14, 938 bytes Driver: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DeviceMetadataStore\EN\46a6fdbe-c823-4579-bab6-35f67e01f793.devicemetadata-ms, 9/3/2013 16:52:14, 833 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 1.11.9200.16384 (English), 9/3/2013 16:52:14, 1795952 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.16299.0015 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.16299.0248 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 AVMHC,0x00200000,1,0,avmhc_x64.ax,2.04.0000.0006 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.16299.0015 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.16299.0015 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.16299.0015 AVerMedia Video Processor,0x00200000,1,1,avmvprcs_x64.ax,2.02.0055.0164 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Dump,0x00200000,1,0,DvFileWriter.prm,13.00.0000.0214 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.16299.0015 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.16299.0248 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.16299.0248 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.16299.0248 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Yeti Stereo Microphone),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SPDIF Interface (FiiO USB DAC-E10),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299.0192 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299.0192 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299.0192 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: FiiO USB DAC-E10,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Yeti Stereo Microphone,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 ,0x00000000,0,0,, WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Realtek HDA SPDIF Optical Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 FiiO USB DAC-E10,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Yeti Stereo Microphone,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 ,0x00000000,0,0,, BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.16299.0015 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.16299.0015 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Audio Renderers: D55u-D1 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DirectSound: SPDIF Interface (FiiO USB DAC-E10),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DirectSound: Speakers (Yeti Stereo Microphone),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DirectSound: D55u-D1 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SPDIF Interface (FiiO USB DAC-E10),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Speakers (Yeti Stereo Microphone),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: NVIDIA MJPEG Video Decoder MFT, {70F36578-2741-454F-B494-E8563DDD1CB4}, 0x4, 8, nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 HEVCVideoExtension Video Encoders: NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 23.21.0013.9135 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.16299.0251 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 HEVCVideoExtensionEncoder Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.16299.0309 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.16299.0334 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.16299.0064 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableVideoProcessors = 1 EnableDecoders = 1 EnableEncoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} {A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffdc8aa2a434a0 P3: fffff8078b8fc988 P4: 0 P5: 1edc P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffdc8a8fdbd4a0 P3: fffff8078b8fc988 P4: 0 P5: 47c P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffdc8a9dc094a0 P3: fffff8078b8fc988 P4: 0 P5: 1004 P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AutoKMS.exe P2: 2.5.0.0 P3: 52aef33f P4: System P5: 4.7.2556.0 P6: 59b83638 P7: 596 P8: 60 P9: TZGQR4KTZ5CLNKYMWU2XGQWCJZ00C3RA P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AutoKMS.exe P2: 2.5.0.0 P3: 52aef33f P4: System P5: 4.7.2556.0 P6: 59b83638 P7: 596 P8: 60 P9: TZGQR4KTZ5CLNKYMWU2XGQWCJZ00C3RA P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: StartupRepairOnline Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.16299.15 P2: 10.0.16299.15 P3: ASUS P4: 106 P5: 0 P6: SystemDisk P7: 1 P8: NoBootFailure P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffa480ebe714a0 P3: fffff80cd2edc988 P4: 0 P5: 0 P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffa480dc99b090 P3: fffff80cd2edc988 P4: 0 P5: 4c0 P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Overwatch.exe P2: 1.22.0.45752 P3: 5ad58bf4 P4: fecb P5: 134217728 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffa480dc9ec4a0 P3: fffff80cd2edc988 P4: 0 P5: 1140 P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10: TheWoodchuck0 7h
8h Can't join voice chat since the last update! Can't join voice chat since the last update! please help thank you :)MagdyDoze1 8h
8h My game still crashes despite all of the fixes I have tried Pav3 8h
9h Game freezing and crashing My game freezes and have to exit out if blizzard to reboot and startup the game again. No error code comes up.AStarElite0 9h
9h Game freezing and crashing My game freezes and have to exit out if blizzard to reboot and startup the game again. No error code comes up.AStarElite0 9h
9h New Patch won't DL I opened up the launcher and the new patch for 04/17/18 started up. It as not dL one bit. The bar just says: "Waiting on another installation or update." I don't have any other blizzard game DL or updating at all. I existed the client and still didn't work. I then shut down my pc and still doesn't DL. I have internet and everything else is working. I even just launched WOW and got in with no issue. Anyone got any ideas?Vendetta3 9h
9h Removed for inactivity I've lost 100 rating because I've been removed from comp twice because I am stuck on the loading screen when I find a game...RadicalSoul5 9h
9h (PC) High Ping Hi, My connection went from 85ms a few weeks ago to a constant 190-200ms ping now. Can you help pinpoint what could be wrong or if there's anything I can do on my end? Tracing route to 24.105.62.129 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 4 ms 3 ms 4 ms 192.168.1.1 2 34 ms 48 ms 33 ms 100.67.0.1 3 33 ms 33 ms 35 ms 122.2.174.186.static.pldt.net [122.2.174.186] 4 66 ms 40 ms 35 ms 210.213.132.38.static.pldt.net [210.213.132.38] 5 33 ms 33 ms 33 ms 210.213.128.45.static.pldt.net [210.213.128.45] 6 33 ms 36 ms 33 ms 210.213.131.85.static.pldt.net [210.213.131.85] 7 202 ms 209 ms 201 ms las-b3-link.telia.net [213.248.85.62] 8 201 ms 202 ms 202 ms las-b21-link.telia.net [62.115.136.46] 9 191 ms 188 ms 189 ms blizzard-ic-322961-las-b21.c.telia.net [213.248.78.167] 10 190 ms 190 ms 189 ms ae1-br02-eqla1.blizzardonline.net [137.221.68.35] 11 * * * Request timed out. 12 244 ms 245 ms 259 ms be2-pe01-eqch2.blizzardonline.net [137.221.69.71] 13 277 ms 266 ms 316 ms 24.105.62.129 Trace complete. Thanks in advancepekpekkypek3 9h
10h OW website problem since December (Winter update) I've been having a problem with OW website since December (Winter update) I can't see my own event unlocks (for any of the events) and sometimes the event page completely crashes as I'm logged in. I know what the problem is and I can prove it too; check out my profile: https://playoverwatch.com/career/pc/Cmr-21493 and click "PC" next to PSN. You should get an error because since the winter update, the website has been trying to get data from my old battle.net name from nearly 2 years ago, which was "Cmr333", I changed to what it is now "Cmr". Please fix this problem, I used to always use the event page to see what items I need left to unlock with ease and then purchase lootboxes if needed towards the end of the event. I couldn't do that for nearly 5 months now. Thank you for your time.Cmr0 10h
10h problem with fullscreen when i open overwatch its not get full screen , and some times its get full screen but i cant play in 2k resolution only in full hd and when i press ( alt + esc ) my PC is stop workingQ8ayoob5 10h
10h Massive FPS drop + Input lag during teamfight or randomly Hello there, I've experienced FPS drop when playing in competitive as well as for open division or even some online competition. Here's my problem, my FPS will drop in a teamfight or randomly creating input lag and it will occur randomly like after 10 minutes in overwatch. My FPS will drop from 154 FPS to 100 FPS. Due to not being in constant FPS this in turn created alot of input lag for my case which made me miss or be in an disadvantage which for DPS player like myself being affected the most due to the need to actually hit my damn shots. My current solution is to set to 1920*1080 (120FPS) with FPS set at display based. Still I'll have FPS drops from 130 to 100 creating input lag but not as bad as 154 to 100. Here are my spec: i5 7600 Asus Gaming Strix B250F Zotac Amp edition GTX 1060 6GB Ripjaw 4GB*2 (8GB) 2400Mhz RAM 1TB 7200RPM HDD 120GB Toshiba OCZ SSD FPS HEXA+ 550W 80+ PSU Information admins may need to further aid me in my problem: MSInfo: https://pastebin.com/cLqPE4mY dxdiag: https://pastebin.com/acDus5EG I really need to solve the issue because its really affecting me and my competitive games as well as competition. Thank you.Aylin6 10h
10h forum support is it just me that gets bright white screen flashes every time i try to load a forum page? it's really headache-inducingDemonIpsimus7 10h
10h Competetive loadingscreen stuck So right now after I first played some arcade etc, none competetive gameplay, everything was working perfect, everything rendered and everything loaded. Then when I go into competetive, the first game I get into is just like the arcade games, no issues at all. After the first comp game is finished, I queue for another, and then it happends. I get stuck in loading screen where as I can see the teamratings and such, but nothing more, can’t even open up my menu by pressing Esc. Ofcourse I get kicked off by inactivity because I can’t move or even choose a character. I restart my game thinking it was a one time thing, as it turns out, the competetive game after my restart of the whole overwatch works just perfectly aswell. But then after that game, I get the same issue. Stuck in loadingscreen where the teams are shown, can’t select a character or move or anything. As it seems this only applies to my competetive games so I’m wondering, what creates these buggy loadingscreen? Seems absurd if I need to restart my game after every single competetive game. Also on a sidenote, it’s not that fun to try to play your game and rank up if I’m gonna get -50 SR every 2nd game I play of the day. My regards, NoCtrl (Did also post this on the US bug report forums since I did not know where to really post it. Also my first ever forum post.)NoCtrL1 10h
10h Overwatch crashes lock pc entirely. (Hard lock/ no boot) Hello, I've had a serious crash a couple of times now while playing overwatch. It seems to occur randomly during gaming sessions. When it happens the screen will either freeze with the picture that is on it right then, or go fully red. Sound will be either absent or playing on a very loud loop (buzzing) After this my pc will be unable to boot. The vga light on the motherboard is on. If i unplug my headset and my microphone it will boot like nothing happened. I have had this issue occur with a gaming headset, which i switched to a headset with a seperate mic, but the crash still happens every so often. My system is very low on dust, and no component is at an unreasonable temperature. Update: If i plug my audio devices in the back of my pc, straight into the MB, instead of into the case, the PC still crashes, but it starts back up without having to unplug them. I've only had it crash once since i made this change, so i can't be sure. System: Windows 10 I5 6500 r9 380 nitro 4GB 16 GB ram Seasonic S12II bronze Things I tried: Limiting CPU load to 99 percent Disabling all sound output and input devices not currently in use Unchecking "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" on all used speakers/mics Fresh install of Windows Turning fan speed to max with MSI afterburner Reseating the GPU Removing dust from the Case and GPU fans Disabling AND enabling windows game bar Disabling any overlays Changing my audio devices from my case ports to my motherboard ports. Replacing all audio devices. I'm really quite lost here. If it was just a component failing i could return it under warranty, but these crashes don't seem related to any one piece of hardware. They are only happening when i am playing overwatch. I've spent so much time on this. Could use any help. Overwatch is the only game i play. Thanks in advance,FireFlyzz12 10h
10h Inactivity glitch (UNSOLVED) I was playing Brigitte in Arcade 6v6 comp. And this is what happend: https://gyazo.com/fc9b1d52db2ae5f8c8aaad828ee7592e Really needs to be solved.BarbieXL1 10h
11h -75% EXP for 7 Matches for getting kicked out of the MENU Heyho. It's happening again that i get kicked out of Overwatch like every 5 Minutes. This happened some months ago and i have this problem since 3-4 days again i think. As i started playing today i already got kicked out of the main menu and didnt even start a game..after the first kick it already told me that i get a punishment when i keep leaving MATCHES i just relogged and waited and got kicked again. I restarted my router even tho my internet is not the reason. I waited again and searched a game - almost finished it and..boom. I got kicked again. Didnt even restart the game. Now i logged in again and it tells me that i get -75% exp for the next 7 Matches. !@#$ing GGNiar0 11h
11h Bought new account, but no OWL tokens! I just bought a new OW account but i haven't received my OWL tokens. And i would really like to spice up Zarya with a cool OWL skin. I would really like some help to know if I will be able to get a OWL skin.Ichiban0 11h
12h The game suddenly stopped working Evrytime I start Overwatch, after a few seconds the game immediately closes again, and I get massaged that Overwatch stopped working. I've already tried restarting my pc and Battle.net, aswell as the scan&repair feature and even reinstalling the whole game! Yet I still have the Problem. I've played Overwatche for 2 years now, and suddenly it stops working.grasswatcher12 12h
12h Crashes after a few games, tried EVERYTHING Really need help. Always after a certain amount of games the game just crashes with the application error. The screen just stops and its an instant crash. Tried: -Updating all drivers, gpu and windows related -Reinstalling Overwatch and Battle net Need to know whether its a hardware issue or a non- hardware issue. This is only the case with Overwatch no other games. One of the error codes I got was C757911E-2D24-4647-BAF0-055FF60C2AE6 When i Launch the game my disk usage goes to 100% on WTM (not sure that related to issue). Please help, lost a significant amount of SR and love playing Overwatch, this is preventing me from playing and enjoying the game.BigDave17 12h
12h Crash with new patch on Retribution mode Hello, I installed the newest patch this morning. I played a few games (4 or 5) of the Retribution PvE mode and in EVERY game my Overwatch client closed with no error message after a little while (I reached the last part once I think). My configuration is very old (GTX 560, i7-2600) but I never crashed as often before the update (I encountered a few crashes when I ran a lot of apps at the same while playing Overwatch but those crashes were really rare). I have all settings on LOW but my GPU is reaching very high temperatures (80°C+) (but I had the same temperatures before the update) and I think that's the issue now but I don't know really how to fix it. My config may be too old for the game now idk... Best regards, GNONMI.GNONMI12 12h
13h Getting HIGH overwatch ping spikes. Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.371] (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Windows\system32>ping 24.105.30.129-t Pinging 24.105.30.129-t [92.242.140.2] with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 92.242.140.2: bytes=32 time=106ms TTL=252 Reply from 92.242.140.2: bytes=32 time=99ms TTL=252 Request timed out. Request timed out. Ping statistics for 92.242.140.2: Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 2, Lost = 2 (50% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 99ms, Maximum = 106ms, Average = 102msJEB4 13h
13h Can anyone log into the events page of OW? https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/winter-wonderland/ I can't log into the events page of OW since the winter wonderland update. I used to be able to log into the events page before to see which items I own or not. Now I get the error: "This page isn’t working playoverwatch.com took too long to respond. HTTP ERROR 504" I've tied incognito mode, new browser, new pc and mobile etc. Same results. Thanks for your timeCmr2 13h
14h Disconnecting from QP & Comp games Hi there, I'm having an issue with disconnecting from Overwatch. It has happened a couple of times now, whereby I have been suspended from Competitive play for 6+ hours and I lost around 300 points in Competitive. I have tried following the instructions left by others, i.e. config/renew, disconnecting my router for 60 seconds etc. If anyone could advise, that would be great - I'm fed up not being able to play in fear that I'll ruin everyone else's game. Thanks, BartBartholomew3 14h
14h Server Outage Causes Leaver Penalty (EU) I just got kicked from a competitive game along with everyone in the game and it looks to be most of the comp games in EU, and we have all received the usual leaving penalty.plebduardo17 14h
14h elimination competitve connection issues I actually need some help this just started happening and i dont know what to do. i tried joining for a elimination competitive (1st attempt) as soon as i got a match i "lost connection to servers" at the EXACT moment i joined and got suspended for 9mins i was like well i guess ill wait. Now, (2nd attempt) i queue up again as right as soon as i find a match AGAIN at the EXACT moment i get a "lost connection to servers" and am forced to restart overwatch. Now i have a 27 min suspension. This isint fair ! i wanted to play comp and i got DC'd and lost my rank. This really sucks i never left mid match it just Disconnected me and my internet was still working fine. Please i need help. :'(FirePower641 14h
14h Random Disconnect So it's happened to me again, after following all of the threads and tips and advice.. I've had another random disconnect which asks me to log back in to Overwatch via the Overwatch loading screen. I've lost 200SR to this which is extremely irritating considering the pain and suffering caused trying to get out of "elo hell". I've spent days/weeks grinding to get my rank up and it just seems blizzard fancy taking an easy 50SR from me... Like what even is that, I disconnected, I didn't close the app, I didn't turn off my internet because I disliked the players I was playing with, I mean the app asks me to logon in again... So I do and voila all is well I'm just minus 50SR... You don't have enough time to reconnect, regardless as to how fast your PC is or how fast your internet is... You get 10 seconds, like what even is that.. I type all this is hopes that blizzard will actually do something about it... But all I'm going to get is a canned reply and a sorry we can't do that...HENLEYbls2 14h
15h Lots of people posting about FPS but Blizzard don't care? I've contacted support, and i've gone through the page past few days and they keep saying the same thing despite everyone having the same thing in common, the new update?Jops19961 15h
15h Highlight recording fails for 2K & 4K (Error 6-04) Just another bug report for highlight recording. It fails while loading the Highlight with "Unknown Error (6-04)". (FYI: I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti) Perhaps someone knows why, and can share the wisdom. But i'm all in all pretty impressed, Blizz :). It's a cool feature, and works like a charm up to 1080p.Hansey1 15h
15h Lost Connection to Game Server Hello, I keep getting disconnected while trying to enter the game. After pressing Play button the game opens and starts connecting, but when it reaches "Entering game..." it gets stuck on it for about a minute and then I get a message: "Lost Connection to Game Server", afterwards it returns to input ID & PW and repeat. I played the game for about 20 minutes, with no problems until I got disconnected and this problem started.DeathPunch21 15h
15h Fps drops occuring every few seconds After the update,my fps has been dropping every few seconds.How do i fix it?Jeroong3 15h
15h 10 min suspension from the new competitive mode Signed up for the mode. Failed to connect to server. I am now suspended for 10 minutes from this competitive mode Wot?Axo4 15h
15h Lag in the first game on PC Hello everyone,for quite a long time i have this problem with overwatch. I log in ,the first game that i play runs nice with no lag but afterwards all the other matches have a lot of lag and i don't know why,my internet connection is pretty good because in other games i don't have this problem. Anybody knows why is this happening? Thank you.Giosep5 15h