Technical Support

27 May CPU/GPU Utilization and Overheating Guidelines Overwatch is a heavily threaded game with fairly complex rendering features. It will use as much of your computer’s CPU and GPU resources as you allow. If your CPU or GPU is not sufficiently cooled to handle running at the options selected in the game (along with any other applications that are running), the CPU/GPU might downgrade its performance while it is overheated. This problem can be exacerbated by overclocking of the CPU/GPU. In the worst cases it can cause your PC to automatically shut down. So if you find yourself in this situation what can you do? The first recommendation is to ensure that you have cleaned out the interior of your computer and all exhaust fans and heat sinks. This will allow your system to cool more efficiently. Secondly you can try shutting down any other applications that are running. These applications can contribute to overall CPU/GPU utilization and introducing overheating. If that does not address your concerns you should ensure that you have enabled LIMIT FPS and VSYNC in the video options. If you set both of these options to OFF you are instructing Overwatch to use as much of the CPU/GPU as it can. This will almost always result in either 100% utilization of the CPU (if your system is CPU limited) or 100% utilization of the GPU (if GPU limited). Setting LIMIT FPS to DISPLAY-BASED will limit the FPS to slightly above the refresh rate of your monitor (60 FPS for most, though some monitors refresh at higher rates). Setting VSYNC to ON will ensure you see no tearing when the screen is refreshed. In some cases, such as older laptops or systems generally prone to running hot, setting the LIMIT FPS to 30FPS might be advisable. If the GPU and CPU in your system are capable of preparing frames faster than the refresh rate then they will have an opportunity to idle during a portion of the frame (and cool down). This should resolve any concern with heavy utilization and/or overheating.Hagut0 27 May
17 Sep Crashes? Performance Issues? Read this! The future is now. Are you with us? We'll be using this thread to track known system and performance issues throughout launch. If you're encountering some problems check out the list below and give the steps a try before you create a new topic. Don't forget, the more bug-related issues can be found in the Bug Report Forum's Known Issues List. Crashes Crash - Intel Drivers, Laptops with Switchable Graphics Crash - I click Play, but Nothing Happens! Crash - Overclocked Memory Crash - No Compatible Graphics Hardware Was Found Crash - Mei's Left Click Causes a Crash In-Game and in Kill Cams Crash - D3DGear Causes Overwatch to Crash Crash - Unknown Error! Crash - Rendering Device Lost Performance Issues Performance - TV Displays Cutting Off Borders Performance - Running Slow While Multitasking (6-core CPUs or lower) Performance - Long Load Times, High Latency (Proxy/VPN/Network Optimizer) Performance - I Only Hear Sound Out of One Headphone Performance - Black Screen with only HUD Visible Performance - Troubleshooting Low Frame RatesTiogaradh19 17 Sep
02 Jul Console Connection Troubleshooting Hey folks, This thread will highlight the usual troubleshooting steps that you will want to try when experiencing connection issues on your Xbox One or PS4 console. 1. Completely close out the Overwatch application and restart it to see if the issue went away. Here's how to do that: ... ... 2. Run your console's built-in connection test (PlayStation 4) (Xbox One). 3. Shut down your console and reset the network devices. 4. If you're using a wireless connection, switch to a wired connection and try the game again. If the issue went away, there could be some signal interfering with the wireless connection that is making it unstable. 5. If your connection uses a modem and a router that are separate devices, bypass the router so that you are connected directly to the modem. If the issue persists, the issue could be that the router is not working as intended or is configured incorrectly. 6. If the above steps have not resolved the issue, we recommend following your console specific steps for PortForwarding your specific router. To do that, go to Portforward.com > Select your router's brand from the list > Select your router's model number > Select Overwatch for the console in question > Follow the steps provided ...Tiogaradh0 02 Jul
01 Jun Limited aspect ratios in Overwatch Many of you have inquired about the lack of certain aspect ratios being supported in Overwatch. The developers have provided the reasoning behind their decision on what to support in the game below. ‘By keeping the aspect ratio fairly limited we were able to allow the artists (primarily UI and animators of first person geometry, but also environment artists) to focus on creating the best experience for the vast majority of the player base. Beyond just framing preferences, currently there is also a lot of stuff that happens just off the edge of the screen which was not intended to be visible. Taking all of these into account, we decided to limit our aspect ratio to provide a better overall experience that represents the quality bar we would like for the game. However, we are continuing to examine the implications of loosening this limit for a future patch.’Xulkayci0 01 Jun
26 May Known and Common Issues ... Breaking Issues I am experiencing unnaturally high amounts of latency... This can be caused for a number of different reasons, some of which have already been documented on the Tech Support Forum. Please be sure to read the stickied posts in the Tech Support Forum for possible workarounds and follow the troubleshooting steps here. If none of the proposed solutions work for you, create a new thread and and copy there the results of your traceroute and pathping tests. All tests must be performed during a problematic moment or immediately after a disconnection! When I start a match sometimes people and weapons are invisible. It is possible for a player to load into the game before some assets have been fully loaded.. Upon trying to connect to a match, I get stuck loading for a long period of time and I am sent back the the lobby before I get in to the match... Substantially slow load times can prevent you from successfully entering a game. Try closing back ground applications, ensuring that your anti-virus software is up-to-date, and that there are no issues with your hard drive. If the problem persists, start a new thread on the Tech Support forum. I placed in the Top 500 but didn't get my rewards... External sites which display Overwatch statistics like seasonal rankings may incorrectly show players in the Top 500 who did not actually make it. Additionally there was a bug earlier in the season which could cause the Top 500 icon to show on player portraits when that player did not actually make the Top 500. I registered my key but get "No Overwatch License found" The physical box contains two keys: the game license key itself and the a key for the Widowmaker Noire skin. Please make sure that you have registered the game key and that you are logged in to the correct Blizzard account. Bugs We keep a list of known active issues at the top of the Overwatch Bug Report Forum.If you encounter a bug which is not currently listed please report it on the Bug Report Forum making sure to follow the Bug Report Forum Guidelines. Note: The Bug Report Forums require a US account in order to post. To create this, log into The Americas game region once, you should then be able to post on this forum normally. For information on changing your game region, please see the Global Play FAQ. Common Issues & Workarounds For advice on the most common type of issues please click on the support category: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck/Slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Disconnections/Unable to Connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the relevant article, please create a new thread describing your issue in as much detail as possible, include any error messages you are receiving as well as what trouble shooting steps you have taken to try resolve the issue.Hagut0 26 May
23 May Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help: Ananda Cazzéh Celiby Danellos DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon Saneko ShammozHagut2 23 May
2h FPS No longer showing I have the setting turned on, but recently the game decided that setting should do nothing. My searches tell me to press "Ctrl + Shift + R" but that still doesn't work. Any ideas what else could I do?doreato0 2h
3h "Game is running" but game does not launch After speaking to a Bliz support agent and several hours of debugging, finally came up with a solution for this issue which appears to be affecting a few people. Issue: Attempt to launch the game via Battle.net and the game shows as 'Game is running' but the game does not launch. The Overwatch.exe can be seen in task manager. If you leave it like this it will eventually launch (took 10 minutes on mine). Cause: The Windows Management Instrumentation service is used by Overwatch (I think) to query system config to ensure minimum spec is met. During this process it will hang if there are issues with device. Solution: As a temporary fix you can simply disable the Print Spool service in Windows but this is a band aid fix and preferably to fix fully you should remove all printers and re-add them.Zammalad48 3h
3h black screen after the new patch i get a black screen everytime i open overwatch is there a solution please ?Meliodas5 3h
4h Launcher issues When I'm playing overwatch my friends cannot see that I'm playing it will only say "In app" when I switched to Americas and tried it there my friends could now see that I was playing overwatch which makes no sense because my friend and I are both in the same country. All my europe friends suddenly can never see the game I'm currently playingBento0 4h
4h My game version is corrupted I don't know what is wrong with my game but when I start a match this happens: http://imgur.com/FHVSMON.jpg It makes impossible to play. Can I get another version of the game, so that everything functions well?KEK0 4h
4h Disconnected and Can't Rejoin Games Every once in a while, I'll have a bad day where my game disconnects a few times. Although ALMOST always I can easily reconnect quickly and resume my game all fine. Now its been changed so when I dc, I am counted as a leaver. I got dc about 5 times today and got double penalty. What happened to being able to rejoin games after 30 seconds? That was great for people with random wifi issues. This just feels unfair, being treated as a leaver when I just want to quickly get back into game.pineneedle1 4h
4h McCree's stun doesn't work occassionally I'm about to start recording some video evidence, but I'm finding the stun is not reliable, especially right around ult start. Reaper and Genji seem to be the biggest offenders for eating a stun, but I've had plenty others as well. In my last game, Reaper came in and ult'd, I threw my grenade right through his face, it went through him and exploded 1 foot behind him, but no stun. No D.Va around with her Defense Matrix or any other shield up, including Zarya's. Same with Genji where they start their ult, take stun to the face, but aren't stunned. McCree doesn't have much in the way of defense, so that stun needs to be reliable.Nos1 4h
5h Allied Health Bars not working on Torbj/Zarya The allied health bars setting for Torbj/Zarya no longer work. Soldier still works fine.WarTuba2 5h
5h FPS Locked at 107-110 on All Settings My specs: i7 4790K 4.4ghz Dual GTX 970 4gb 32gb ram 144hz 1440p monitor I used to get well over 144 fps in Overwatch on all low settings. I stopped playing last summer and came back recently, and now my game is LOCKED at 107-110fps (it seems random at which number it decides to lock to for that session) no matter what settings I use. This is the only game I have that does this. My resolution is set to 1440p 144hz. I've tried both display based FPS limit and custom limit anywhere from 150-300 fps. I've tried 1440p 120hz. I've tried changing my graphics settings from ultra to high to medium to low. I've reinstalled the game multiple times on different hard drives. I've clean reinstalled graphics drivers and am using the latest ones. I've dabbled in some NVIDIA Control Panel settings. No matter what I do, my fps is locked at 107-110. The game feels off and I don't enjoy playing it at this fps. I've asked around my gaming friends and have gotten nowhere on this issue - does anyone have any fixes for this or have any thoughts? Willing to try almost anything except shady .exes.Jeffu0 5h
5h Blue Overlay circle suddenly appeared on my title screen There is a random blue circle graph on my title screen that displays sounds, how do I get rid of itspikeyhawk5 5h
5h Blizzard support in a nut shell me: ''people are threatening to kill me on voice chat'' Blizzard: ''just ignore them'' So i should ignore over 200 players that are threatening other people because they get mad in a game? If this was in real life you would have contact the police. Blizzards answer to the problem is just to say to the people that get threaten to just ignore them. Blizzard obviously not taking this issue seriously.Göranpersson1 5h
6h Packet loss problem being ignored A lot of people across the EU are having packet loss problems mean while we are being told it's all of our ISPs' fault. Packet loss problems cause inputs such reloading and shooting get ignored with a lot of high packet loss causing the inputs to be completely ignored server side. Death cams show that the player who killed you didn't even see you do the action, I have created a lot of threads with video evidence which has been completely ignored and Blizzard wont even address the issue, which shows bad customer service and has big red flags for the future of overwatch, especially if they plan to make it competitive in this state. Videos show graphs of random packet loss, you can see that when I reload sometimes the animation starts and stops halfway through, when throwing a flash bang with mcree it shows the throwing animation and the particle effect but it doesn't explode leading to some incredibly frustrating moments. even the movement of the bots is laggy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzN9LuvrzOo GRAPH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-YO5qRWmPk WATCH LAST PART OF THE VIDEO WHERE I CONSTANTLY RELOAD AS 76.Diesel38 6h
6h "Failed to connect to server" Hello. I was recently playing Overwatch with some of my friends. Upon finishing a game, we proceeded to start the queue to play another one. After several minutes of waiting, my friends asked me why I left from the game, and they told me that their match was cancelled. This took me completely by surprise, as I was not joined into any game, and no match started for me. After closer inspection, I saw a message in chat that wrote "Failed to connect to server. You have left the group." I also noticed that I received a 30 minute competitive suspension because of this. http://prntscr.com/dlwx0f I am very confused by this. Is it possible that my group was joined into a competitive game without me, thus leading to the abandoning of the match and me receiving a suspension? Is this a connection issue on my side that will be persistent? If so, how do I fix it? Although the ban expires, does it stay on my account forever? Thanks.Kryptonised90 6h
6h Lose Connection To Overwatch Server After One Game Only can play one game then when the next game is loading a message saying, "Lost Connection to Game Server" pops up and brings me to main menu, other people are using the same router and internet with no problem, so that is not the issue, my firewall is also open to Blizzard/OverwatchPoppy60 6h
6h Server crash resulted in suspension/SP loss My internet works perfectly at a 50mbps/45 ping rate. However, when I queued up and connected to a competitive game, the server suddenly crashed and I got logged out of the Blizzard App as well. Everything else worked. I tried to reconnect several times, but without success. After 5 minutes I got back in, only to be greeted with a comp suspension and a 60 SP loss. Since I can't find a way to appeal this (without being forced to provide my ID), is there any hope to revert this flag, since the suspensions are cumulative? I have video proof of the server crash.Meh0 6h
7h Always in Overwatch This is more of an issue with battlenet than Overwatch. Opening battlenet my status is set to in game Overwatch (menu), opening a different game works fine battlenet eventually switch status to it but will revert back to Overwatch when the game is closed. How do i fix this ? I've tried removing all "blizzard"/"battle.net" folders in appdata and programdata as well as reinstalling battlenet. After reinstalling I am still in Overwatch and I haven't even located the game files yet. Any ideas ?jonny912893 7h
7h Disconnects every game.. :( Hello, I get disconnected every game, unable to even finish a game of the current running event as it stands. Blizzard App stays connected, other online services stay connected all the time, the only thing that drops every few minutes is Overwatch. Happens even in the practice range after a few minutes. 21st April I decided enough was enough these disconnects have been happening all morning. This is effecting both PC's in the household, so none of us can finish a single game as it stands. We are running through a wired connection via our Ziggo router. I have performed IP releases, renews and DNS flushes on both systems. Test results as requested... Tracing route to 5.42.170.187 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms 1 ms 192.168.0.1 2 19 ms 11 ms 11 ms 10.160.71.1 3 10 ms 9 ms 10 ms 212.142.51.21 4 * * * Request timed out. 5 9 ms 13 ms 7 ms 84.116.135.34 6 12 ms 16 ms 9 ms be3062.ccr42.ams03.atlas.cogentco.com [130.117.14.57] 7 13 ms 9 ms 12 ms be2447.rcr21.b021535-1.ams03.atlas.cogentco.com [130.117.50.250] 8 17 ms 13 ms 15 ms blizzard.demarc.cogentco.com [149.6.128.9] 9 11 ms 13 ms 15 ms 37.244.10.35 10 14 ms 10 ms 14 ms 37.244.10.103 11 17 ms 14 ms 19 ms 185.60.114.151 12 * * * Request timed out. 13 * * * Request timed out. 14 * * * Request timed out. 15 * * * Request timed out. 16 * * * Request timed out. 17 * * * Request timed out. 18 * * * Request timed out. 19 * * * Request timed out. 20 * * * Request timed out. 21 * * * Request timed out. 22 * * * Request timed out. 23 * * * Request timed out. 24 * * * Request timed out. 25 * * * Request timed out. 26 * * * Request timed out. 27 * * * Request timed out. 28 * * * Request timed out. 29 * Tracing route to 5.42.170.187 over a maximum of 30 hops 0 WhiteWolf.local [192.168.0.13] 1 192.168.0.1 2 10.160.71.1 3 212.142.51.21 4 * * * Computing statistics for 75 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 WhiteWolf.local [192.168.0.13] 0/ 100 = 0% | 1 0ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 192.168.0.1 100/ 100 =100% | 2 --- 100/ 100 =100% 0/ 100 = 0% 10.160.71.1 0/ 100 = 0% | 3 --- 100/ 100 =100% 0/ 100 = 0% 212.142.51.21 Trace complete. MTR: Start: Fri Apr 21 06:44:13 2017 HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- 5.42.168.6 0.0% 10 0.6 0.6 0.5 0.8 0.0 2.|-- Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.9 0.9 0.8 1.1 0.0 3.|-- 37.244.10.100 0.0% 10 1.1 1.0 0.8 1.4 0.0 4.|-- 37.244.10.32 0.0% 10 0.9 1.0 0.9 1.2 0.0 5.|-- 62.115.46.197 0.0% 10 1.2 1.2 0.9 2.2 0.0 6.|-- 213.46.182.49 0.0% 10 0.8 1.2 0.8 3.1 0.6 7.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 8.|-- nl-ams02a-ra12-be-111-2370.aorta.net 0.0% 10 1.3 1.5 1.3 1.8 0.0 9.|-- 212.142.52.22 0.0% 10 2.5 3.1 2.1 6.4 1.0 10.|-- c61176.upc-c.chello.nl 0.0% 10 9.6 13.2 9.5 17.9 2.8 21/04/2017 06:44:13 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Fri Apr 21 06:44:13 2017 HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- 5.42.188.6 0.0% 10 0.5 0.6 0.5 0.9 0.0 2.|-- Blizzard 0.0% 10 1.2 1.2 1.1 1.3 0.0 3.|-- 37.244.9.100 0.0% 10 1.0 0.9 0.6 2.0 0.3 4.|-- 37.244.9.32 0.0% 10 1.4 0.8 0.7 1.4 0.0 5.|-- 80.239.192.9 0.0% 10 7.9 1.5 0.7 7.9 2.2 6.|-- 213.155.135.198 0.0% 10 0.7 7.0 0.7 29.0 10.5 7.|-- 62.115.113.161 0.0% 10 1.4 1.7 1.1 2.8 0.3 8.|-- 62.115.40.238 0.0% 10 1.5 1.7 1.5 2.1 0.0 9.|-- fr-par02c-rd1-ae4-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 46.2 46.5 46.2 48.3 0.3 10.|-- at-vie01a-rd1-xe-0-1-3-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 46.8 46.2 45.9 46.8 0.0 11.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 12.|-- nl-ams02a-ra12-be-111-2370.aorta.net 0.0% 10 46.7 46.4 46.0 48.4 0.6 13.|-- 212.142.52.22 0.0% 10 47.4 47.2 46.8 47.7 0.0 14.|-- c61176.upc-c.chello.nl 0.0% 10 55.6 56.3 55.0 58.9 1.3 21/04/2017 06:44:13 UTC -------------------- We have both given up on Overwatch for the moment as its far too frustrating to try and play. I might hop on D3 soon to see if the issue extends to there.Wolf2 7h
8h How to fix '0 Players in Channel' when joining voice So for some reason (and only recently mind you), Overwatch is disabling input on the microphone, at the Operating System level. The mic is turned on, but it's not receiving any input. This causes the "0 Players in Channel" when joining voice. Disabling and re-enabling your microphone will allow you to join voice chat (without having to leave the game) Here's a GIF I made earlier to help: http://i.imgur.com/6eZ3nef.mp4 You can see where I joined it says "0 Players in Channel" I try leaving and re-joining voice, but same thing. After disabling and re-enabling my microphone and tabbing back into the game, I can leave and re-join voice, and it works straight away. Saw a few people saying they are suffering from this issue, so hopefully this helps them until Blizzard fixes the issue. @Blizzard Support - If you are reading this, you can consider this a bug report as well. I don't know the 'cause', but Overwatch is completely disabling input on the microphone at the OS level, and it's quite scary that it's doing it. Hopefully you'll see this and fix the issue. If you need more info, please ask.Chump6 8h
8h FPS problems Hello, recently, Overwatch has started lagging for me. While it starts at 60 FPS, it slowly decreases and after 10 minutes playing stays around 20 FPS. When I played Overwatch a lot (months ago), I always had a constant ~90 FPS. Dxdiag: https://pastebin.com/qmqkgwKF GPU temp: ~ 85 °C I didn't check the CPU temp, sorry. What I saw though, is that it ran at ~ 2.00 GHz in the Task-Manager. Background applications: TeamSpeak, Battle.net client I also have to add that no other games have FPS issues. I already updated all relevant drivers (nVidia, sound card, Ethernet, everything). My energy options are on "Höchstleistung" (dont know the english term) as well. I hope for some help. :) Best regards, MichaelThaWaffle3 8h
8h screenshots freezes the game when taking screenshots in OW my game freezes for about 5-7 seconds before appearing normal. I did this recently, when I got into a ranked game, in the start when you see all players and the team rating, and my game crashed and kicked me from the match making me lose 50 points...... might not be the biggest concern for you to look into but it's damn annoying I can't take regular screenshots in a game I love to playCroma0 8h
8h LOW FPS SINCE THE UPRISING UPDATE Hi There, yesterday i updated to the newest patch and got a drop of fps from 130-140 i had before with everything on ultra (gtx 1070 gpu) to 70 or less. I have to play with low graphics now. Are you working on some patch or solution already? Anyone else has this huge fps drop? ThanksSouJirO122 8h
9h Black screen hello, i have been playing Overwatch for a while now and have experienced no bugs but now every time i launch the game i get a black screen and i can only see my mouse. Any way this can be fixed?MLGdoge1 9h
9h FPS locked at 60 or 107 - VSYNC off, Custom FPS lock at 300. Hello, I've found a couple similair issues, but not one exactly like mine, so I decided to make a new post for it. I have a 1080p144Hz Monitor, one 1080p60Hz Monitor and play Overwatch in fullscreen mode on the 144Hz one, but the FPS gets locked to 60, I disabled VSYNC and the Custom FPS Lock is at 300 as there is no option to turn it off in the settings. I played around in the settings a bit and for some reason if I switch between "Find best match" (Best match is 1920x1080p144) and "Monitor 2" (The 144Hz Monitor) frequently and then leave the settings, the FPS gets locked to 107. If I go into the settings again after doing what I described above the FPS lock back to 60. I got this issue after installing the 1.3.0.2.31409 Overwatch Patch. The issue of only hitting 107 FPS is not performance related, even at the lowest settings I'm stuck at 107. My graphics card is a GTX 970 and the driver is on version 372.70. I already checked in the NVIDIA control panel if there was a setting that could have caused my issue, but everything is set up properly in it. I hope somone can help me with this, have a nice day. :)CrankyPants6 9h
11h Keeps appear that I'm online to others when I'm not. Just as the title says, I've been having the problem for 14 days now, since my overwatch status shows that I'm online, my friends are really confused whether I'm actually offline or online. Is there any known solution to this problem?Fol3n0 11h
13h Competitive Failed to connect to server Played competitive and 1 out of 3 it will say ... i lost 9 match cause of this and keep getting ban, now the ban is a day. I have to wait before i can play another match. My WiFi is normal with all other blizzard and value game My account TheNurse#11614TheNurse0 13h
13h sli crash on exit 9F19A357-126B-4D03-BD19-51F3EE8EB1D9 getting this error on closing the game. any idea how to fix this. posting since 1k + reports isnt enough apparently . edit:topic title is a bit off i ment sli related problem that the game crashes on exitvinyard1 13h
13h Blizzard App displays non-stop "In Menus" status for OW Low-priority problem that doesn't hinder actual gameplay in any way but does make it problematic for friends trying to invite me to games. Shows me as in-game even when I'm idling in desktop (6 straight days as of this post), not sure what the display says when I'm offline. Can't tell if this is related to the app itself or something in Overwatch, but wondering whether this is a known issue and whether a fix is on its way?MercyFunk5 13h
13h Overwatch in pixels Ever since I bought Overwatch, I have had a problem where everything is pixelated but after restarting and/or shutting down it becomes smooth again. Now, 7 months later, I can't get it to be smooth again. Please helpAlienJOT1 13h
14h Low GPU usage (low FPS), only in multiplayer After months without any help from Blizzard neither Nvidia, I just give up. So, "experts from Internet" tell me that Intel Core i5-6500 just can't handle this game good, because of low CPU clock speed (3,2Ghz). "Maybe it's better to stay that way."ren44 14h
16h Genji Deflect Hello i have noticed, when i'm using deflect /close call/ i can hear deflect sound but, in fact not yet deflecting so lot of time die although i'm already deflecting, or i thought. Anyone same feel? (console)honzik0 16h
17h Constant disconnects in matches and my solution to them Recently I see huge amount of disconnects in competitive matches and I myself experienced them as well. So I would like to share what I've discovered may be it will help someone (and help me to have less matches where someone dc-ed). In the last week I played about 20 comp games and in 3 of them I had dc. This became devastating for me, because not always I was able to rejoin in time even though I haven't noticed any internet problems and as soon as I exited from OW I could start it immediately and play. The biggest problem was that I got more and more severe suspensions from comp. At some point I decided to just give up on comp at all... But, fortunately, I record everything and when I looked carefully at the recordings I noticed that strangely all 3 dc have happened at the exact same time of the day (same hour and minute). Then I called my Internet provider and asked it about this exact time, and indeed - they do some work with my connection (reset my IP or something) at this time on a daily basis. This is an obligatory work, which is done every 24 hours. But it takes just a one second and the time is defined by the time of my last router reset. I don't know if it is a bug in the game or some problem in my PC setup - I don't remember dc problems from my side earlier. But in any case the solution was to learn that my ISP does it, then making a router reset at early morning, remembering this time and avoid being in a competitive match at that exact minute of the day.. P.S. If you wonder I have this problem with wired connection to the router.Persevere1 17h
19h Severe Frame drops since UPRISING. After the Uprising patch, there were actually no issues whatsoever. But i noticed that the client have been patching quite often little patches recently (since this past weekend). And since yesterday night, i now have severe Frame drops till 5 or 10 FPS , making the game completely freeze and voice stutters, and overall unplayable. I have now confirmed that the frame drops issues only happen in any mode other than the new Seasonal playable event. Uprising all modes work perfectly fine with no frame drop issues, yet anything else: Capture the Flag, Mystery heroes, 3V3 eliminations, even Quick Play & Competitive are all unplayable for due to the conditions i mentioned above. Anyone have this issue? I know this isn't a problem on my part. Please make a fix for this ASAP.Aracnum7 19h
19h BOT on Oceanic server, reporting ineffective. Hi ppl, I play on the Oceanic servers, mostly just Aussies, and there is a level 1040 account called Ombrenur, currently for this competitive season he has exactly 7hrs on every single character. This is clearly a bot and every game that I've had with him I have lost, because the bot program is not that good. He is on 24/7 so he is often in my team. The in game block does not stop him from being put in my team and about 20 in game reports have been ineffective in any action being taken. I opened a ticket last week with Blizz about this and they said that they needed to investigate. Ombrenur was in a game with me just now, his bot just chugging along sucking hard. Why doesn't Blizzard do !@#$ about this? It is really ruining my %^-*ing game. Anyone help? Anyone seen this account I am talking about? ThanksBrahman1 19h
19h BSOD or System Freeze when playing on new hardware The issue I'm suffering from may be the same as what numerous other people have had over the last year. There is an old topic for this which was still being replied to as recently as February, until it was locked. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17612022551 Therefore, I'm creating a new thread with the full details of my own issue. The old thread may be useful for finding patterns in people's system configurations and ruling out obvious issues. What is the issue? While playing Overwatch for between 10 minutes and an hour, one of the following will occur: The game will crash, show the crash report window, and then the system will BSOD soon afterwards The entire system will freeze and be unresponsive, showing a still frame from the game and playing random garbled noise through the speakers, until powered off. System setup Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F CPU: Intel Core I7 7700 S1151 Kaby RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 3000 Vengeance GPU: Asus STRIX 1070 8GB NVIDIA drivers are up to date, GFE is not installed. Nothing is overclocked. Firmware for Motherboard and GPU are up to date. Troubleshooting steps taken so far Tried to run the game under Windows 7 Ult x64 and Windows 10 Home x64. Performed memory tests. Checked GPU and CPU temperatures. Additional notes This doesn't happen when playing other games on this system. When playing Overwatch on my previous PC (Intel i7 3930K, EVGA 980), this never, ever happened. Everything was very stable. But this issue occurs every time on the new hardware. I'm open to all suggestions.BoffinbraiN0 19h
21h Can't unmute myself Ingame voice chat didn't work for me at first, so I configured the firewall to enable it. It worked for some time. Now i found out that you can mute yourself by pressing "m" and for some reason i can't unmute myself no matter even if i bind it to another key.SnoopLeone8 21h
1d Problem with friends list I have a problem where my friends don't see me online in the game, but instead it just shows them me being online in battlenet. This is a problem when someone wants to invite me to a group etc. Don't know how to fix :<Pera4200 1d
1d Lost connection to game server I've been booted three times already this morning due to this error. Once during a competitive match which resulted in my being suspended and twice during random 6v6. To say it's frustrating is being kind, especially when it results in a suspension. I'm afraid to play competitively for fear not only of being suspended further, but also for bailing on those I've been placed with. I've added the output from the DxDiag below, please, any help would be greatly appreciated. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 4/21/2017, 09:22:52 Machine name: OFFICE-JOSH Machine Id: {D06D2337-700A-41F4-AC06-311AEB475974} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M. System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M. BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/12/15 17:06:12 Ver: 04.06.05 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16336MB RAM Page File: 8982MB used, 10297MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.15063.0000 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 960 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1401&SUBSYS_39673842&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 12230 MB Dedicated Memory: 4062 MB Shared Memory: 8167 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Dell P2314H (DP) Monitor Model: DELL P2314H Monitor Id: DEL4098 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: Displayport External Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvd3dumx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvwgf2umx.dll Driver File Version: 21.21.0013.7892 (English) Driver Version: 21.21.13.7892 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.1 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 3/15/2017 5:00:00 PM, 16851280 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5741-11CF-2645-6A191BC2D835} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1401 SubSys ID: 0x39673842 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem123.inf:0f066de3d2368449:Section088:21.21.13.7892:pci\ven_10de&dev_1401 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Logitech G930 Headset) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: USB\VID_046D&PID_0A1F&REV_0100&MI_00 Manufacturer ID: 65535 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.15063.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 7/9/2014 12:00:00 AM, 134656 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Logitech, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_18491151&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7004 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 7/30/2013 12:00:00 AM, 3564376 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (Logitech G930 Headset) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.15063.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 3/18/2017 13:56:20, 134656 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer Mamba Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0046 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer Mamba Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0046 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer Firefly Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0C00 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer Firefly Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0C00 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer Firefly Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0C00 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer Firefly Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0C00 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer Mamba Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0046 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Audio Controls Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0x0A1F FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer Mamba Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0046 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x8CB1 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 553888 bytes | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0046 | | Location: Port_#0009.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 173984 bytes | | | +-+ Razer Mamba | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0046 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.009.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_1532&PID_0046&MI_00 | | | Lower Filters: rzmpos | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: rzmpos.sys, 10/30/2016 05:44:40, 48144 bytes | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ Razer Mamba | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0046 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_1532&PID_0046&MI_00 | | | | Upper Filters: rzudd | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: rzudd.sys, 10/30/2016 05:44:46, 204824 bytes | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 33280 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 60320 bytes | | | | +-+ Razer Mamba | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0046 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.009.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_1532&PID_0046&MI_01 | | | Lower Filters: rzendpt | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: rzendpt.sys, 10/30/2016 05:41:22, 52240 bytes | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ Razer Mamba | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0046 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_1532&PID_0046&MI_01&Col01 | | | | Upper Filters: rzudd | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: rzudd.sys, 10/30/2016 05:44:46, 204824 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 64416 bytes | | | | +-+ Razer Mamba | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0046 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.009.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_1532&pid_0046&mi_02 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: RzWizardPkg.exe, 4/12/2016 00:21:48, 3207768 bytes | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: RazerCoinstaller.dll, 4/12/2016 00:20:50, 95400 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0046 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 64416 bytes | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0C00 | | Location: Port_#0010.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 173984 bytes | | | +-+ Razer Firefly | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0C00 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.010.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_1532&pid_0c00&mi_00 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: RzWizardPkg.exe, 4/12/2016 00:21:48, 3207768 bytes | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: RazerCoinstaller.dll, 4/12/2016 00:20:50, 95400 bytes | | | | | +-+ Razer Firefly | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0C00 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_1532&PID_0C00&MI_00 | | | | Upper Filters: rzudd | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: rzudd.sys, 10/30/2016 05:44:46, 204824 bytes | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 33280 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 60320 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0C00 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.010.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ Razer Firefly | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0C00 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_1532&PID_0C00&MI_01&Col01 | | | | Upper Filters: rzudd | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: rzudd.sys, 10/30/2016 05:44:46, 204824 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 64416 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0C00 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.010.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0C00 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 64416 bytes | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517 | | Location: Port_#0011.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 173984 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.011.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 64416 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.011.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 33280 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 60320 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC232 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 40448 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 64416 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC231 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 33280 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 60320 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 84.7 GB Total Space: 457.4 GB File System: NTFS Model: INTEL SSDSC2BP480G4 Drive: D: Free Space: 1210.6 GB Total Space: 1907.7 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD2002FAEX-007BA0 Drive: E: Model: ASUS DRW-24B1ST i Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:25, 160256 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CBA&SUBSYS_8CBA1849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverx64.sys, 10.00.0030.1054 (English), 9/30/2014 17:47:28, 129312 bytes Driver: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DeviceMetadataStore\EN\3f3ca95b-3978-4168-b47b-5444f42d6c89.devicemetadata-ms, 9/30/2014 17:47:28, 938 bytes Driver: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DeviceMetadataStore\EN\46a6fdbe-c823-4579-bab6-35f67e01f793.devicemetadata-ms, 9/30/2014 17:47:28, 833 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 1.11.9200.16384 (English), 9/30/2014 17:47:28, 1795952 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CB1&SUBSYS_8CB11849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.15063.0011 (English), 4/20/2017 08:57:23, 388000 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C96&SUBSYS_8C961849&REV_D0\3&11583659&0&E3 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:26, 353696 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C90&SUBSYS_8C901849&REV_D0\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:26, 353696 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CAD&SUBSYS_8CAD1849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 98200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 466336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 511904 bytes Name: Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1969&DEV_E091&SUBSYS_E0911849&REV_10\4&23B6D2A4&0&00E3 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e2xw10x64.sys, 9.00.0000.0042 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:25, 145920 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_244E1849&REV_D0\3&11583659&0&E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:26, 353696 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CA6&SUBSYS_8CA61849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 98200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 466336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:35, 511904 bytes Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1401&SUBSYS_39673842&REV_A1\4&63638AD&0&0008 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 458296 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 1370784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 4119728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 100785288 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 18880 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 226408 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 147944 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 20536 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 271544 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 179016 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 26634 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 848320 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 412728 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 77145 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 451128 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 828472 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 418752 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 512960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvlddmkm.sys, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/17/2017 13:03:56, 14574640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvd3dumx.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 16851280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvinitx.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 207856 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvoglshim64.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 183136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvumdshimx.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 640456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvwgf2umx.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 24492880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 1052096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 959424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 609728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nv-vk64.json, 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 605120 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 946456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 944224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 573632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 4078008 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 40190400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 11122728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 3169848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 687408 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 43636 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 618232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 34991672 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 19006832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 11019888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvd3dum.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 13800944 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvinit.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 177992 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvoglshim32.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 152064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvumdshim.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 515648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\nvwgf2um.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 20769264 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 991288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 910784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 500792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nv-vk32.json, 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 483384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 721952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 719672 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 447984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 3597456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 35272760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 9306312 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 2716096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 576192 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 28254264 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 14674896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 8990256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_f37f8f12da8b10d7\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0039.0001 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 693088 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6437892.dll, 2.00.0047.0004 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 1983424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6437892.dll, 2.00.0023.0002 (English), 3/16/2017 18:01:06, 1589696 bytes Name: Intel Device Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CA2&SUBSYS_8CA21849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C01&SUBSYS_0C011849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:26, 353696 bytes Name: Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C82&SUBSYS_8C821849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 13.01.0000.1058 (English), 5/28/2014 11:10:20, 672104 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FBA&SUBSYS_39673842&REV_A1\4&63638AD&0&0108 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:19, 86528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:20, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:20, 373248 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CA0&SUBSYS_11511849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:19, 86528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:20, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:20, 373248 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1080&SUBSYS_10801849&REV_03\4&348B29D1&0&00E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:26, 353696 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C00&SUBSYS_0C001849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CC4&SUBSYS_8CC41849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 13:56:26, 19352 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.15063.0000 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.15063.0000 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.15063.0000 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.15063.0000 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.15063.0000 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Logitech G930 Headset),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Realtek HD Audio Front Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 USB Audio Device,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: USB Audio Device,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.15063.0000 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.15063.0000 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Logitech G930 Headset),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DirectSound: Speakers (Logitech G930 Headset),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: NVIDIA MJPEG Video Decoder MFT, {70F36578-2741-454F-B494-E8563DDD1CB4}, 0x4, 8, nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0138 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Video Encoders: NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7892 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableDecoders = 1 EnableEncoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 127832690312, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.0 P4: 58ccbae4 P5: StackHash_5a82 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_14_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5F04 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket 127832690312, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.0 P4: 58ccbae4 P5: StackHash_5a82 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_14_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5F04 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 127832690312, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.0 P4: 58ccbae4 P5: StackHash_5a82 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_14_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5F04 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 127832690312, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.0 P4: 58ccbae4 P5: StackHash_5a82 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_14_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5F04 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket 127832290142, type 5 Event Name: WinSetupDiag02 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 5 P2: 4 P3: 9 P4: 0 P5: 0x0 P6: 0x0 P7: 0 P8: rs1_release P9: 15063 P10: rs2_release +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WinSetupDiag02 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 5 P2: 4 P3: 9 P4: 0 P5: 0x0 P6: 0x0 P7: 0 P8: rs1_release P9: 15063 P10: rs2_release +++ WER6 +++: No Data +++ WER7 +++: No Data +++ WER8 +++: No Data +++ WER9 +++: No Data Swede12 1d
1d Appearing as 'In App' while in-game My account is not appearing as 'Online' when im playing overwatch. Instead I am appearing as 'In App'. Another of my friends has the same problem. As such we can't even invite each other to groups!Smirk29 1d
1d I cant install Overwacth but i have 64bit win7 Hey! i have a problem when i go to install the game i have a "messenge" and its say "A 64bit operation systeam is rewuired to install and play overwatch...why? my pc it has win7bit 64 (Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850) ) what can i do to install this game? :/ plz help me ThnxGK951 1d
1d High Ping after today. So today my ping is higher then it normally is. I play from the UK on the US servers, and I would normally get 100-110 max. now its 130ms+ this started today. My ping seems okay with other programs like teamspeak its 90ms and thats in the hosted in the US I'm with Virgin MediaTiggy1 1d
1d unexeplained lags hello, For long period (few month) I have 200 or more ping and it's doesn't changes. I checked my english connection and I have 35 mega, and I'm pretty sure it's enough to play normal. It's really bother me so I can't enjoy the game. Does someone know how can I prevent the lags? Thanks for your attention.badbad1 1d
1d connection error I have connection issue every time i play like 3 games and then connection lost and my internet connection is good i play other games on blizzard and steam no problem but overwatch i cant play blizzard fix your servers i didnt pay for ow to play 5 minArdeleanu0 1d
1d FPS Ich hab jetzt seit ca. 2 Wochen extreme FPS-Einbrüche. Mein FPS war nie wirklich gut, immer auf 30 aber das ging. Es hat kaum genervt. Jetzt ist mein FPS auch immer auf 30, jetzt geht aber nichts mehr. Der Sound ist abgehackt und manchmal komplett weg. Das restliche ist auch abgehackt und rucklich und ich habe schon alle Einstellungen auf das niedrigste gemacht. Ich hatte auch überlegt ob das einfach an meinem Rechner liegt, aber vorher ging das ja auch. Ich habe das Spiel auch schon deinstalliert.CapCake0 1d
1d FPS Ich hab jetzt seit ca. 2 Wochen extreme FPS-Einbrüche. Mein FPS war nie wirklich gut, immer auf 30 aber das ging. Es hat kaum genervt. Jetzt ist mein FPS auch immer auf 30, jetzt geht aber nichts mehr. Der Sound ist abgehackt und manchmal komplett weg. Das restliche ist auch abgehackt und rucklich und ich habe schon alle Einstellungen auf das niedrigste gemacht. Ich hatte auch überlegt ob das einfach an meinem Rechner liegt, aber vorher ging das ja auch.CapCake0 1d