Technical Support

27 May 2016 CPU/GPU Utilization and Overheating Guidelines Overwatch is a heavily threaded game with fairly complex rendering features. It will use as much of your computer’s CPU and GPU resources as you allow. If your CPU or GPU is not sufficiently cooled to handle running at the options selected in the game (along with any other applications that are running), the CPU/GPU might downgrade its performance while it is overheated. This problem can be exacerbated by overclocking of the CPU/GPU. In the worst cases it can cause your PC to automatically shut down. So if you find yourself in this situation what can you do? The first recommendation is to ensure that you have cleaned out the interior of your computer and all exhaust fans and heat sinks. This will allow your system to cool more efficiently. Secondly you can try shutting down any other applications that are running. These applications can contribute to overall CPU/GPU utilization and introducing overheating. If that does not address your concerns you should ensure that you have enabled LIMIT FPS and VSYNC in the video options. If you set both of these options to OFF you are instructing Overwatch to use as much of the CPU/GPU as it can. This will almost always result in either 100% utilization of the CPU (if your system is CPU limited) or 100% utilization of the GPU (if GPU limited). Setting LIMIT FPS to DISPLAY-BASED will limit the FPS to slightly above the refresh rate of your monitor (60 FPS for most, though some monitors refresh at higher rates). Setting VSYNC to ON will ensure you see no tearing when the screen is refreshed. In some cases, such as older laptops or systems generally prone to running hot, setting the LIMIT FPS to 30FPS might be advisable. If the GPU and CPU in your system are capable of preparing frames faster than the refresh rate then they will have an opportunity to idle during a portion of the frame (and cool down). This should resolve any concern with heavy utilization and/or overheating.Hagut0 27 May 2016
10 Sep Crashes on AMD Cards using 17.7.2, 17.8.1 and 17.8.2 Drivers Hey all, We've received a large number of reports concerning crashes of the game client with the most recent patch, and it appears the problem is a conflict with the most recent AMD drivers. The crashes are of several types, from Rendering Device Lost crashes, to Unexpected Error Occurred crashes, and even some Blue Screens of Death. If you are using these most recent drivers, please be aware that you will be prone to performance issues and crashes. I recommend against playing competitive until you are sure you are not crashing again. We are unable to remove penalties incurred due to this issue as the crashes do affect your teammates. Many players are able to resolve their crashes by temporarily removing any and all graphics card overclocking. If you have a factory overclocked graphics card, you will also want to disable the factory overclock. If this fails, the majority of other issues are resolved as follows: First, download the 17.7.1 driver version from AMD. 1. Visit the AMD Driver Website 2. On the Manually Select your Driver box, fill out the information on your graphics card and operating system and click Display Results 3. On the new page that comes up, look to the Helpful Links section on the right. One of the options is Download Previous Drivers & Software. Navigate to this link. 4. Download the Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.1 Optional Driver and save it somewhere you can find it. Don't use this yet Now, we need to fully clear the 17.7.2, 17.8.1 or 17.8.2 driver with a tool called Display Driver Uninstaller. 1. Download Display Driver Uninstaller from The Wagnard Mobile Forum (Click “Official Download Here” near the bottom of Wagnard's first post. It will automatically download) 2. Run the Display Driver Uninstaller file you downloaded and extract it to your desktop 3. On your desktop, click Display Driver Uninstaller and run it. You may get better results if you run this in Safe Mode. 4. Click Clean and Restart 5. After restart, install the 17.7.1 driver we downloaded earlier. If you continue to have issues, please feel free to contact support. Make sure to mention you've already followed the instructions in this post so we don't send them to you again.Tiogaradh13 10 Sep
26 Aug CROWDS on Twitter - Third Time's the Charm Remember last time? Not long ago, we ran a second season for our CROWDS initiative - a program by which knowledgeable players could help their peers on Twitter by answering their questions using an Android smartphone app. This app makes our official Twitter channels work almost like our forums, in that it provides greater visibility for posts seeking helpful advice, making it easier for other players to join in the conversation. Season 3 is starting now, so whether you want to maintain your standing from last time, have another shot at the top, or are just joining us now, this is the perfect time to become a contributor! Like last time, the best helpers will join the support website's Hall of Fame and will be rewarded with prizes such as Hearthstone card packs or loot boxes for Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm. For details on CROWDS and how to use the app, be sure to check out our support site article. See you out there!Tyryndar0 26 Aug
17 Sep 2016 Crashes? Performance Issues? Read this! The future is now. Are you with us? We'll be using this thread to track known system and performance issues throughout launch. If you're encountering some problems check out the list below and give the steps a try before you create a new topic. Don't forget, the more bug-related issues can be found in the Bug Report Forum's Known Issues List. Crashes Crash - Intel Drivers, Laptops with Switchable Graphics Crash - I click Play, but Nothing Happens! Crash - Overclocked Memory Crash - No Compatible Graphics Hardware Was Found Crash - Mei's Left Click Causes a Crash In-Game and in Kill Cams Crash - D3DGear Causes Overwatch to Crash Crash - Unknown Error! Crash - Rendering Device Lost Performance Issues Performance - TV Displays Cutting Off Borders Performance - Running Slow While Multitasking (6-core CPUs or lower) Performance - Long Load Times, High Latency (Proxy/VPN/Network Optimizer) Performance - I Only Hear Sound Out of One Headphone Performance - Black Screen with only HUD Visible Performance - Troubleshooting Low Frame RatesTiogaradh19 17 Sep 2016
02 Jul 2016 Console Connection Troubleshooting Hey folks, This thread will highlight the usual troubleshooting steps that you will want to try when experiencing connection issues on your Xbox One or PS4 console. 1. Completely close out the Overwatch application and restart it to see if the issue went away. Here's how to do that: ... ... 2. Run your console's built-in connection test (PlayStation 4) (Xbox One). 3. Shut down your console and reset the network devices. 4. If you're using a wireless connection, switch to a wired connection and try the game again. If the issue went away, there could be some signal interfering with the wireless connection that is making it unstable. 5. If your connection uses a modem and a router that are separate devices, bypass the router so that you are connected directly to the modem. If the issue persists, the issue could be that the router is not working as intended or is configured incorrectly. 6. If the above steps have not resolved the issue, we recommend following your console specific steps for PortForwarding your specific router. To do that, go to Portforward.com > Select your router's brand from the list > Select your router's model number > Select Overwatch for the console in question > Follow the steps provided ...Tiogaradh0 02 Jul 2016
01 Jun 2016 Limited aspect ratios in Overwatch Many of you have inquired about the lack of certain aspect ratios being supported in Overwatch. The developers have provided the reasoning behind their decision on what to support in the game below. ‘By keeping the aspect ratio fairly limited we were able to allow the artists (primarily UI and animators of first person geometry, but also environment artists) to focus on creating the best experience for the vast majority of the player base. Beyond just framing preferences, currently there is also a lot of stuff that happens just off the edge of the screen which was not intended to be visible. Taking all of these into account, we decided to limit our aspect ratio to provide a better overall experience that represents the quality bar we would like for the game. However, we are continuing to examine the implications of loosening this limit for a future patch.’Xulkayci0 01 Jun 2016
26 May 2016 Known and Common Issues ... Breaking Issues I am experiencing unnaturally high amounts of latency... This can be caused for a number of different reasons, some of which have already been documented on the Tech Support Forum. Please be sure to read the stickied posts in the Tech Support Forum for possible workarounds and follow the troubleshooting steps here. If none of the proposed solutions work for you, create a new thread and and copy there the results of your traceroute and pathping tests. All tests must be performed during a problematic moment or immediately after a disconnection! When I start a match sometimes people and weapons are invisible. It is possible for a player to load into the game before some assets have been fully loaded.. Upon trying to connect to a match, I get stuck loading for a long period of time and I am sent back the the lobby before I get in to the match... Substantially slow load times can prevent you from successfully entering a game. Try closing back ground applications, ensuring that your anti-virus software is up-to-date, and that there are no issues with your hard drive. If the problem persists, start a new thread on the Tech Support forum. I placed in the Top 500 but didn't get my rewards... External sites which display Overwatch statistics like seasonal rankings may incorrectly show players in the Top 500 who did not actually make it. Additionally there was a bug earlier in the season which could cause the Top 500 icon to show on player portraits when that player did not actually make the Top 500. I registered my key but get "No Overwatch License found" The physical box contains two keys: the game license key itself and the a key for the Widowmaker Noire skin. Please make sure that you have registered the game key and that you are logged in to the correct Blizzard account. Bugs We keep a list of known active issues at the top of the Overwatch Bug Report Forum.If you encounter a bug which is not currently listed please report it on the Bug Report Forum making sure to follow the Bug Report Forum Guidelines. Note: The Bug Report Forums require a US account in order to post. To create this, log into The Americas game region once, you should then be able to post on this forum normally. For information on changing your game region, please see the Global Play FAQ. Common Issues & Workarounds For advice on the most common type of issues please click on the support category: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck/Slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Disconnections/Unable to Connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the relevant article, please create a new thread describing your issue in as much detail as possible, include any error messages you are receiving as well as what trouble shooting steps you have taken to try resolve the issue.Hagut0 26 May 2016
23 May 2016 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help: Ananda Cazzéh Celiby Danellos DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon Saneko ShammozHagut2 23 May 2016
27m PC: New Mercy crashes the game After downloading the new Mercy update for PC, being a Mercy-main, I decided to test her out a bit in the practice range. Everything was working well, however, I thought my sensitivity didn't feel right so I went to go change it. As soon as I clicked on "controls", the game crashed, giving me the Crash Code: 842615C6-D39F-4F4E-B443-15E658EAE4F5 I opened the game again, tried to do the same thing, happened all over again. Now that the new Mercy is here, I bet many will be testing around with the controls to get used to the update, however this is not possible anymore. I haven't tested with other heroes, but as far as I'm aware, it only affects Mercy. Thank you Blizzard.Powerzap0 27m
1h Your rendering device has been lost. Recently I have started having a problem when I am playing Overwatch and then suddenly my screen goes black, the game crashes and pop-up message appears saying "Your rendering device has been lost.". I don't have this problem in any other games, except in Overwatch. My GPU is GTX 950 with the latest drivers.Stantrax308 1h
2h Bug with reticle/crosshair Hello guys, so far the bug is available on 2 heroes only: Soldier76 and Bastion. Changing the reticle to "circle" brings a dot and does not change. I tested with other heroes and for the rest of them is working. I know that this circle works for these 2 heroes, since I am watching streams and so on and IS there. I noticed that this issue was reported in the past: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747664636#post-2 http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745705773 http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745224731 So far, there is no response or at least some acknowledgement that such bug exist and will be fixed in the future. Can you guys take a look into this, please?OffenceWins3 2h
2h Can connect to EU and Asia, but not America??? Can connect to EU and Asia, but not America. Finds the server, then Entering, then says I lost connection to server. Game works fine in other regions. Anyone else having this issue or been able to resolve it?Cleansweap0 2h
3h Junkertown random FPS loss/lower FPS overall I got a GTX1080 I play at 1440 144Hz I have my fps lock ad 200 and that its ok on other maps but on Junkertown its around 144 130FPS and some times the fps drops to the 80/60 fps hoop you can fix this soon.EjWarsgaming1 3h
3h Game crashes daily. I've had a lot of crashes the past few months, all unexpected, unable to reproduce, any map, any hero. At first I ignored it but it's getting to a point where I can't play the game anymore without fear of being penalised for leaving the game by the servers or by being reported. I no longer play comp anymore, and rarely play Quick Play either. In most cases it just crashes the client, then a Blizzard Error report dialog box appears. In the most recent it crash today It showed an error "BLZOWCLI00000005" directing to the following page: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZOWCLI00000005 I've followed the advice, and don't have any programs running of that kind. In most cases however the crash doesn't mention this error code; or any other ones. If a member of staff could look into the error with Report ID: 35A0C3AF-6F8C-4433-B0B3-5BB8825E65B7 It would be great to find out what is causing the crashes so the issue can be solved. I will update this post with further Report ID's as I get them in case they provide any other information.JSharpe55 3h
5h Mercy skin bug hello, there is a little bug in my game, when i select winged victory mercy skin it shows the default skin ingame. the other skins work perfektly though. pls fix :)Maverick0 5h
6h Punished for DC in queue Ok, so I was queuing up for a competitive game and my internet went out while I was in queue. I lost connection to the game server before I found a game and I got lost 50 sr and got suspended. Why? :( And to Rismosbel, the live chat support guy I was talking to, thank you for the help! Our chat got ended when I cleared cache. Sorry :(Holmie1 6h
6h Overwatch update errors i can't update my overwatch now since the new patch 20/09/17, i keep getting this error thing... pls does someone know how to fix this ..GingerQueen0 6h
7h Skin issues with Mercy New patch change brought this problem with mercy,, I have the Winged Victory skin equipped currently but the classic is equipped in game? Everytime i change to the caduceus blaster mercy has, the game registers it as the classic skin..kira0 7h
7h fps problems/recent patch So ever since I downloaded the recent patch ready for the update on the 19th my fps has been around 10-20 rather than the usual 100+. Anyone else experiencing this?? its super frustrating and due to the shoddy graphics its affecting my gameplayDankPupper5 7h
7h Can't Connect to Game Servers! Can't connect to game servers! After I did the patch and tryed to log in I got this problem : "Lost Connection to Game Server" right after the "Entering Game" screen.EyeSpasm8 7h
7h Mercy skin bug My Mercy skin turns back to default skin in game.Cillcam1 7h
7h Mercy - Winged Victory BUG Since this evening's patch (19th September) I have noticed a bug regarding a certain skin in the game. When Mercy's 'Winged Victory' skin is equipped it shows Mercy wearing it on the menu background, hero gallery and the hero selection screen but as soon as you load into a game it shows Mercy wearing her 'Classic' skin. How many people have had this bug? BLIZZARD PLEASE SEE THIS POST AND FIX THIS! So many people love 'Winged Victory' and it sucks that no one can use it!dEMonic4 7h
8h Visual glitch against Junkrat after an ultimate On Junkertown, there was a RIP-Tire launched, but when I saw the Junkrat after that, his model was stuck in the RIP-Tire position, and he had a permanent Mercy Healing Stream on him. I am wondering if you really tested everything out on the PTR, I mean the update was only there for, what, three weeks ? Blizzard please... Also, same glitch with the Winged Victory skin as everyone else.QIss0 8h
8h FPS drop after the patch Hi, I was playing my first game after the patch and when I started the second one the FPS drops by 25-30 frames and the game freezes by a fraction of second every 3 seconds aprox. Am I the only one with this problem? Edit: Afer rebooting my PC the problem had solved by itself and then I joined another game in Junkertown (where the problem showed up), the FPS dropped again, I think is a problem in the attack side of the Junkertown map.Linkmetal2 8h
8h NEED Connect to Game Servers! My friend can't connect to game servers for 2 days!She could connect last sunday.She tried her account and my account,then no account can connect to game servers,but i can.(She is in Italy,and i am in France)I found a lot of guys can't connect to game servers now,so i guess this is a bug,pls blizzard,try to find the problem,we love this game.(Now she is so sad and wanna afk from this game) PS:I am not good at english,so forgive my grammatical errors pls :)heyman0 8h
8h Enemy names not appearing Issue with enemy names not appearing. but the health bars do. have tried to repair and re install the game. Anyone else have this?lefleur11 8h
8h Few bug with new patch Hello! I've found a few bugs while I played custom games in a party, since the new update 1st bug we found that the door did not open in a skirmish map on ilios.(This wan in the arcade actually) 2nd bug is that, if you include the respawn as random hero upon death option the bots you put into the game will not move from spawn (they just float in midair). I asume this is due to the fact that hero select was removed from random hero mode. 3rd bug is the already reported mercy skin bug. As a side note I'd like to express my appreciation for the team!AdamusTheMad0 8h
9h "Something went wrong with a file" Hello! I'm getting an error trying to install the new update: "Something went wrong with a file. We're not sure what caused it, so please try again or click the code below for more information. Sorry about that!" refering me here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/23418 (which I have tried to go through, to no avail) "Or contact Customer Support if this continues". I have the PTR installed, so not quite sure what's causing this, as it was not an issue when I installed the update there. Please, help. (You're my only hope).Kenpachi1 9h
9h Mercy bugged skin Hello! Is this intended? https://image.prntscr.com/image/BYmC2jf6SmypOx7xexbThA.png Looks like not finished skin. Will it be changed?Haas0 9h
9h Different file sizes for update 2.19 Me and my mate both play Overwatch on PS4. When we were about to start a session, we saw that it needs to update first. But the problem is that on my system the update size is 16.832GB while it's only 903.0MB on their system? How does this work? Why is it happening? update: I cancelled and restarted the update and mine also showed as 903.0MB. Where would that excess 15GB of data have gone if I had let it install?CosmicTiger0 9h
9h Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000840 [SOLVED] (SOLVED) I contacted Blizzard and got guided to this link: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/23848 <--- Follow the steps in this link and you'll be able to update your game after doing so. I just posted this, but it disappeared- Not too sure why- but here goes again. I just tried updating Overwatch a minute ago. Got an error message followed by a link. followed the instructions in said link, tried all the steps, nothing worked. Normally this wouldn't be an issue for me as i'd just reinstall the game, but I'm abroad working and have 3mb/s internet, which roughly means I download at 150-250kb/s. (This is a shortened version of my previous post as I cant be ar*ed to write the same big speech twice.) If anyone has any tips/help/information, it would be very appreciated. Best Regards - Phen. EDIT #1: I've never had any issues with updating/downloading, or Overwatch in general before this update today 29/08/2017 - 6,31gb. EDIT #2: The link Preslly refers to is the link i'm refering to above: ... https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/23418 The instructions in this link (23418) does not fix the issue.Phenakism16 9h
9h BLZBNTAGT00000BCA hello im having problem, when im gonna update i get this error and i did everything it said check for virusprogram, firewall scan game, but nothing worked any ideas? BLZBNTAGT00000BCAsodz7 9h
9h Update Overwatch failed Required update for Overwatch failed. Tried to search for Errors without luck. What to do? Im not a hacker just a mother with a computer problem. Game is on a Acer computer.finajostina0 9h
10h Mercy skin glitch When I try mercy now it is always giving me her original skin when I Have winged victory please fixSnarkyGoblin2 10h
10h Mercy skin bug most Mercy skins don't work in game they just look like the classic skin would be. I have seen that the winged victory doesn't work but all of her other skins work fine ( i think haven't had the time to try them all)Tumi1 10h
10h Oni Genji skin glitch Only on Oni skin on Genji in game he shows him as his default skinÐ0H2251 10h
11h Game crashing the whole time(AMD 7900 HD)! The game is crashing the whole time! I have AMD 7900 HD graphic card with the latest software update(17.9.1) and Overwatch is crashing after a few minutes but other Blizzard games is not crashing. But the Battlenet app is also crashing sometimes. Anyone can help me with the this problem?Western6 11h
11h Side mouse buttons not working Hello, Since last patch, the side buttons of my mouse doesn't work anymore. I have a logitech g502. Note that the vanilla parameters for those buttons are &, é and ", but i wanted to change those to numpad 1, numpad 2 and numpad 3 then bound them to the buttons of my mouse, so they would have their "dedicated" buttons too and to avoid fat fingering. Furthermore, i was on comp when the patch arrived and it already didn't worked. So i don't know if it's me, if it's a new measure against third programs (even if i'm not cheating, i know blizz is quite furious against those because of macros possibilites) or if it's the last patch causing this. Any help please ? :) I'm still trying solutions on my side and will keep this topic updated. Cheers,Smirkisher0 11h
11h BLZBNTAG000008AE Error Help Please! BLZBNTAG000008AE is what's coming up whenever i try to update to the new patch i can't play with downloading it! Please help me any tips would be helpful thanks!Kkareemy1 11h
11h ''No compatible graphics hardware was found'' ? Just bought the game and it's not working. Im getting ''No compatible graphics hardware was found (0xE0070160)'' Please help.Drawilol8 11h
11h "Disconnected from game servers" during competitive game I even tried to reconnect to the same match, but I got 10min penalty... -50 cp.TanukiShy15 11h
12h Queue Time Hi, I see a very big difference between me & my friend in queue times for quickplay. I need to wait minutes, he needs to wait seconds. Is this due to the fact that he has a higher ranking? I'm just trying to get high enough for competitive play, but i'm spending more time in queue then in-game... Kind regards VincentVVincentV1 12h
13h game server connection failed overwatch ptr I get the message in the title after I click play from the battle.net client. The game window will open and then that message repeats itself and doesn't allow me to go past that. This isn't happening on the euw server just the PTR. Any help would be appreciated a lot.enderpoop21 13h
13h Encountering General Error 0xE0010160. Encountering General Error 0xE0010160. Still haven't found a solution for this problem, and from what I've read on different posts, it seem that the culprit was/is a Windows 10 Update. I did mine just before heading to bed last night, and now when I try to run the game, I encounter the error. Would love to get a BluePost on this one. Best Regards, HentaiGuy.HentaiGuy15 13h
14h FPS & SIM snags Hi there, I've been having an issue for about a month now where my fps seems to be dropping at random. The screenshot album included shows a couple of times I've screenshot bot games with the information from ctrl+shift+N open. Since this issue sprung up, it has slowly become harder and harder over time to play tracking characters to the point that I don't want to play competitive until the cause is found and hopefully fixed. I appreciate any help and will provide more info on request. <3 Oh, additionally, the spikes a lot of time seem to coincide with me taking damage, dealing damage, using an ability, moving the mouse for the first time in a few seconds, etc, but not always. Observed temperatures: Between 48-53 C for both CPU and GPU Background processes: Discord, occasionally Waterfox. Additional: Started about a month ago. Gets worse when bullets and ults start flying. I've tested with every imaginable setting variant I can muster (VSync, Triple buffering on and off, etc, etc.) Typically use two monitors but recently I've been disabling one (Win+P) when I play Overwatch and use Fullscreen. Also, I run on admin, without the battle.net application and on high priority. Screenshot album: https://imgur.com/a/Mna4K ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 9/17/2017, 21:03:55 Machine name: DESKTOP-[Redacted for silly name] Machine Id: {Redacted} Operating System: Windows 10 Education N 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M. System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M. BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/27/16 15:20:08 Ver: 04.06.05 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16336MB RAM Page File: 3503MB used, 15263MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.15063.0000 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Sound Tab 4: The file vrtaucbl.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_61633842&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 14213 MB Dedicated Memory: 6046 MB Shared Memory: 8167 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: C24F390 Monitor Id: SAM0D2C Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: HDMI Driver Name: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 22.21.0013.8541 (English) Driver Version: 22.21.13.8541 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.2 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 21/08/2017 01:00:00, 893272 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5F43-11CF-AF7A-6E411BC2DB35} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1C03 SubSys ID: 0x61633842 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem20.inf:0f066de38c1ebff8:Section094:22.21.13.8541:pci\ven_10de&dev_1c03 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_18499887&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8186 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 14/06/2017 00:00:00, 5826560 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: C24F390-0 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0084&SUBSYS_38426163&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0034.0027 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 16/05/2017 00:00:00, 218712 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_18499887&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8186 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 14/06/2017 00:00:00, 5826560 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: EuMusDesign_VAC_WDM Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: vrtaucbl.sys Driver Version: 4.15.0000.7481 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: No Date and Size: 31/12/2015 00:00:00, 124704 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: EuMus Design HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8186 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 6/29/2017 18:52:00, 5826560 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: vrtaucbl.sys Driver Version: 4.15.0000.7481 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 7/28/2017 15:50:29, 124704 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer DeathStalker Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0202 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer DeathStalker Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0202 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer DeathStalker Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0202 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer DeathStalker Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0202 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x8CB1 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 7/28/2017 06:15:43, 554400 bytes | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0015 | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 173984 bytes | | | +-+ Razer Naga | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0015 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_1532&pid_0015&mi_00 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: RzWizardPkg.exe, 4/12/2016 00:21:48, 3207768 bytes | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: RazerCoinstaller.dll, 4/12/2016 00:20:50, 95400 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0015 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 33280 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 60320 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0015 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0015 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 64416 bytes | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0202 | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 173984 bytes | | | +-+ Razer DeathStalker | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0202 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_1532&pid_0202&mi_00 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: RzWizardPkg.exe, 4/12/2016 00:21:48, 3207768 bytes | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: RazerCoinstaller.dll, 4/12/2016 00:20:50, 95400 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0202 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 64416 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0202 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0202 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 64416 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0202 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0202 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 33280 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 60320 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 490.6 GB Total Space: 953.8 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST1000DX001-1NS162 -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CBA&SUBSYS_8CBA1849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.06.0000.1026 (English), 9/6/2016 21:59:28, 204896 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1080&SUBSYS_10801849&REV_03\4&9587F8D&0&00E6 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:44, 353696 bytes Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C03&SUBSYS_61633842&REV_A1\4&63638AD&0&0008 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 461248 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 1425860 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 4188296 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 100744576 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 5/19/2017 14:22:46, 27203 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 848504 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 415352 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 77145 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 503416 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 906176 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 418752 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 512960 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvlddmkm.sys, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 19:57:56, 15600248 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvd3dumx.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 18297216 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 18665616 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvinitx.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 196480 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvldumdx.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 893272 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvoglshim64.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 173272 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvumdshimx.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 607968 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvwgf2umx.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 26427560 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 27166576 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 1068152 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 972736 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 609728 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nv-vk64.json, 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 669 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 725112 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 1292096 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 1289840 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 781544 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 4210360 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 40240248 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 13782904 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 4162496 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 690320 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 46453 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 618744 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 35924600 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 23132184 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 12225984 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvd3dum.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 14994024 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 15298392 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvinit.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 169872 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvldumd.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 735360 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvoglshim32.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 144432 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvumdshim.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 493096 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvwgf2um.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 22383792 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 23234512 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 1004992 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 924280 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 499320 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nv-vk32.json, 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 669 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 584312 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 1008816 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 1007280 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 617232 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 3712024 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 35314112 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 11692344 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 3590592 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 578056 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 29019072 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 18849456 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 10072768 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_ce1961376673184c\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0051.0000 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 783272 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco6438541.dll, 2.00.0048.0004 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 1988216 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispgenco6438541.dll, 2.00.0024.0002 (English), 8/22/2017 02:01:55, 1597888 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CB1&SUBSYS_8CB11849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.15063.0296 (English), 4/28/2017 01:59:04, 388000 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C90&SUBSYS_8C901849&REV_D0\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:44, 353696 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CAD&SUBSYS_8CAD1849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 98200 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 466336 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 511904 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_244E1849&REV_D0\3&11583659&0&E6 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:44, 353696 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CA6&SUBSYS_8CA61849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 98200 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 466336 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:48, 511904 bytes Name: Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family SMBus Host Controller - 8CA2 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CA2&SUBSYS_8CA21849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C01&SUBSYS_0C011849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:44, 353696 bytes Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C82&SUBSYS_8C821849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.15063.0332 (English), 5/20/2017 07:54:43, 144288 bytes Name: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15A1&SUBSYS_15A11849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1i63x64.sys, 12.15.0022.0006 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:45, 524800 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CA0&SUBSYS_98871849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.15063.0447 (English), 6/20/2017 06:12:02, 86528 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:40, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:40, 373248 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_10F1&SUBSYS_61633842&REV_A1\4&63638AD&0&0108 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.15063.0447 (English), 6/20/2017 06:12:02, 86528 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:40, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:40, 373248 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C00&SUBSYS_0C001849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CC4&SUBSYS_8CC41849&REV_00\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 21:55:44, 19352 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.15063.0502 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.15063.0000 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.15063.0000 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.15063.0502 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.15063.0000 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 ,0x00000000,0,0,, Virtual Cable 1,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 ,0x00000000,0,0,, Virtual Cable 1,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.15063.0000 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.15063.0000 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DirectSound: C24F390-0 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DirectSound: Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 C24F390-0 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: NVIDIA MJPEG Video Decoder MFT, {70F36578-2741-454F-B494-E8563DDD1CB4}, 0x4, 8, nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0138 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Video Encoders: NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 22.21.0013.8541 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.15063.0296 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.15063.0250 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.15063.0608 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0502 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0447 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0608 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0608 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0447 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0608 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0608 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0608 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0608 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableDecoders = 1 EnableEncoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 128015428187, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.608 P4: 59ae240c P5: StackHash_b1b3 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_45_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5EF4 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket 128015428187, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.608 P4: 59ae240c P5: StackHash_b1b3 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_45_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5EF4 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 128015434474, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.608 P4: 59ae240c P5: StackHash_0927 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_45_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5EF4 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 128015420905, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.608 P4: 59ae240c P5: StackHash_5429 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_45_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5EF4 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket 128015420905, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.608 P4: 59ae240c P5: StackHash_5429 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_45_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5EF4 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 128015420901, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.608 P4: 59ae240c P5: StackHash_3954 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_45_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5EF4 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 128015434598, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.608 P4: 59ae240c P5: StackHash_7e6b P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_45_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5EF4 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket 128015428187, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.608 P4: 59ae240c P5: StackHash_b1b3 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_45_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5EF4 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket 128015428187, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.608 P4: 59ae240c P5: StackHash_b1b3 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_45_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5EF4 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket 128015428187, type 5 Event Name: MoCFGSUP Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.0.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe P2: praid:ContentProcess P3: 11.0.15063.608 P4: 59ae240c P5: StackHash_b1b3 P6: 0.0.0.0 P7: 00000000 P8: PCH_45_FROM_ntdll+0x00000000000A5EF4 P9: c0000604 P10: 0000000000000000 If you've read through that and wondered why my computer thinks I have 6 mice and keyboard, I'm also baffled. I just have the two razer things I was gifted a few years back.TailToucher3 14h
14h I get 4 - 10 Fps. Help I've got a pre-built hp pavilion is there anything i can do to get my frames up? Help PleaseNUCL3AR2 14h
14h Rendering device has been lost Hi guys, ever since the Doomfist patch i have been getting errors saying "Rendering device has been lost, application closing" I googled through months of this issue and have tried every singe fix. (registry editor, superfetch.exe being on, reinstalling the game, changing around my settings, nothing is overclocked etc etc) Today I reinstalled my windows clean, updated all my drivers and the same happend after +- an hour of playing. I monitored my CPU and graphic cards temperatures during this and everything was fine. It seems like more people with AMD cards have this issue and it may be a driver problem. My graphics card is AMD r7 200 series. There is no way this is a problem with my computer as i ran every single test and reinstalled my windows with only OW on it too. If there is any more information on this topic I would really like some help! all the known fixes or attempts of fixing i have already tried to no avail.Valkyriem1 14h
14h Always disconnecting So for some reason, Overwatch is repeatedly disconnecting me from matches and its really frustrating seeing as I have to endure 15 matches with only 25% exp after each game. I don't want to get into any more matches in case my penalty gets worse (such as being banned from competitive). Please help!Equinoxal0 14h
14h Failed to connect to server lost 50+ SR what the heck How is it possible that this can happen the game don't even loaded for me just a message that say FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER and insta lost 50+ SR and a penalty pleas blizz talk about this say something allot of people is having the same problem and you guys never come out and talk to us about this problemEjWarsgaming2 14h
15h How do I check my pending friend requests? How do I check my pending friend requests?Moeplazz1 15h