Can you report on console?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
Hi
PSN just had a Zarya kill me like 10 times in a row, I watched the kill feed and she never missed me once with her beam, not for a sec and i was pharah and genji and all. This was well an aimbot. I put a lot of time into the game because i enjoy it and to get want to get better and this !@#$ just ruins my day. So thank you
11/01/2017 20:35Posted by ShadowStorm
PSN just had a Zarya kill me like 10 times in a row, I watched the kill feed and she never missed me once with her beam, not for a sec and i was pharah and genji and all. This was well an aimbot. I put a lot of time into the game because i enjoy it and to get want to get better and this !@#$ just ruins my day. So thank you
Name of cheater is LUMINOSCHAMP9999, I tried to message him and ask if he was aimbotting (id take it as a complement if i wasnt) and he has recieving messages blocked obviously because of all the people sending him abuse. Fix ur !@#$ PSN, this cant go on
Yeah how can I report players they are ruining the game
Any update on this?

Had a pair of players on the Gibraltar map who managed to get out of bounds as Pharah and Widowmaker, and were shooting our team without any worries.

Managed to get their PSN tags (martinh2003 and gamingomg), and footage of them in action.
How is this still going on Blizzard? It's been half a year already and no way to report PS4 cheaters? My wife was playing and we watched as two players (player names "gravyboat140" and "flukiermite5") playing Mei and Phara were outside the map shooting through walls and buildings at people. Tell me that's not cheating.
I want to let everyone that reports on XBox One to know... it's a waste of time. I looked at my XBox One reputation and in it, it list the number of times you report someone. It said I have only reported 3 people... I report EVERY person that leaves a game early and doesn't come back. Many of which I send a message to for them to come back, and they will say that they left because the team sucked or they just "got busy."

I contacted Microsoft customer service and was given the run around and was told their staff looks into each situation. It's a waste of time. until Blizzard comes up with a better reporting system, people will continue to leave and it will continue to ruin the whole comp system. It's a joke at this point.
Just had a game with "justagenjimain" on my team and "justamcreemain" on the other team who were obviously friends that refused to kill each other and was just walking the opponent to better flank us.
Would really like some help with this too, I'm not really sure if you can get or have an aim bot on console but on oasis just now I met with a genji on the enemy team that broke neck and was getting crit hits every time he saw someone on my team it was ridiculous I ain't notice till he killed me and when I saw the kill cam RIGHT AFTER he killed me broke his neck and killed my teammate who was like a whole 180 behind him please give console a report button at least this way YOU guys could check to see if that was the case ALSO: on PS4
Blizzard doesn't care about console players. A report method should have rolled out by now, there's been more than enough time.
Pretty sad, considering we paid for the game, and they're allowing certain players to obstruct our game quality.
Really? No 'Report' feature on console?! I was about to report an a-hole who was griefing the whole match, just to find out there is no f**king report feature on console. I thought something like this is basic and obvious in a MP-only game. I guess I'm mistaken.

In the meantime, that douchbag will continue griefing without any penalties.

#ThanksBlizz
It's frustrating that we still have no report option.

Jeff posted on the US forum a week or so ago that a report option is coming by summer at the latest. Supposedly it's out of their control and they're working with the third parties to make it happen.
Hello,
Just want to let out one of the many times I wish I could report someone.

So last night on PS4 I'm playing with my friend we get Oasis on a Master/GM ranked game game starts out with are Mcree saying on mic that are Lucio and Genji are going to feed then he proceeds to complain while in spawn. Being that I try to keep everyone in high hopes cause I believe having a positive outlook helps in games I tell him hey man the game hasn't even started yet just chill and my friend backs me up she tells him hey give them a chance just play the game. He proceeds to say whatever and for the next round hes just the most Toxic player ever says everyone sucks he has to carry etc. So we win the first two rounds and he switches to Bastion and just feeds over and over and we lose the next two rounds during this time I ask him nicely to switch multiple times he tells me whatever dude you suck at Ana I have to carry ya'll. So I mute him cause people like that you just treat like a child ignore them and they lose there power we'll the last round my friend keeps asking for him to switch cause she wants to win she even switched to Mercy so she could damage boost him so he could be kinda useful and not just run at them in recon mode and die. Well she says "why would I do that?" I ask her what shes talking about. She says "He said if I want him to switch I have to tell you your trash and get cancer and that ya'll need me" See on Console this happens a lot cause theirs no repercussions for behavior like this. I know the gaming community isn't the best but I shouldn't have a kid yes a kid cause no grown up should act this way tell me to get cancer and treat everyone like trash cause he thinks hes a god.
There was this guy today yelling over the mic at a person playing mercy because he wasn't being healed even though he was trying to kill 3 other tank players at once as a freaking Ana
There was this guy today yelling over the mic at a person playing mercy because he wasn't being healed even though he was trying to kill 3 other tank players at once as a freaking Ana
I only realised last weekend that there is actually no way to report a player being abusive on the mic on PSN........I couldn't believe it (I have never had cause to report anyone before)

The fact that Blizzard, Sony or any other company would allow players to get on a mic and abuse their customers as much as they want without any fear of recourse or punishment is quite frankly unbelievable.
The reporting feature is coming to both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, although we have no exact ETA just yet.

There are many moving parts to make this happen, including some that are beyond our direct control, but we are working hard to make it happen sooner rather than later. It is our hope that we will be able to get this in before summer.
Yet again had two toxic players there PSN where Anythingchann144 and iiasthenia master ranked game. First they say welcome to the Youtube nation then they pick Widow and Bastion and stay outside are spawn and spam emotes until right before we lose the first point then they actually help get the point then we lose and they spam thanks.
I found a bastion player with an incredibly fast reflex and on point accuracy on console. I believe he was using a mouse, which really ticked me off and the and friend I was playing with. I hope the dev team can implement the report function on console soon, I hate having to deal with constant hackers and cheaters who can only win through means that is completely unfair and ruins the community's experience with overwatch and games in general.