2 questions about Overwatch...

General Discussion
Hello, everyone!

I picked up the game yesterday and have a few unanswered questions left about this game. I tried to ask them in-game but this game seems to be the least social one ever made. I swear! Why does no one ever talk in game?

Anyways... the questions I've been bothered with are;
1) When you kill someone, next to their name is what appears to be a fire icon with a number next to it. What does this mean?

2) Is there any way to see the kills your teammates or the enemy team have made so far. When I press tab I can only see my kills, etc...

3) I saw a video that when a player kills another player it shows up in a box in the right corner of his screen. How did he enable this?

Thanks! PS: the title is wrong. I edited this.
1) You get points when killing and assisting. Unless I'm mistaken, the points go towards your on fire meter. Not sure how many points you need to be on fire but it seems to be that.

2) I believe it is intended that you can't see others kills, it is an objective based game after all. But you can tell if you're on top of eliminations for your team if you have a gold medal next to it.

3) That's the kill feed. I thought it was enabled by default? You should be able to find a check box in the options menu for gameplay regarding it.
1) You get points when killing and assisting. Unless I'm mistaken, the points go towards your on fire meter. Not sure how much you need to be on fire but it seems to be that.

2) I believe it is intended that you can't see others kills, it is an objective based game after all. But you can tell if you're on top of eliminations for your team if you have a gold medal next to it.

3) That's the kill feed. I thought it was enabled by default? You should be able to find a check box in the options menu for gameplay regarding it.

Thanks! I found the 3rd one in the options menu. I overlooked it so much.
Atleast now I know what the fire icon means.
For point one I believe the amount you get next to the fire is how much percentage of the enemies health you dealt.
Yeah the fire icon next to eliminations is how much % hp you took off the enemy. You can tell final blows by giving the top right corner a quick check to see if it was you who killed the enemy.