bye bye
Farewell!
You wan't be missed!
19/08/2016 09:56Posted by HomerNarr
Farewell!
You wan't be missed!

Yeah, you wont....wait, what?
18/08/2016 21:53Posted by Warfighter
I'm no Genji main. Nor I hold some sympathy with his mains / players. But Roadhog is getting basicly buff to his hook. So it would be nice if Blizzard went and fixed his hook + melee + left click combo aswell. Since it's the same "bug" as Genji had.

Every macro combo should be addressed.
18/08/2016 15:48Posted by Synte
Im having De ja vu.
Early WOTLK Death knights anyone?

But, but, but...hes a hero class, hes supposed to be overpowered!
Pick other class and GIT GUD scrub. No more broken abilities to carry you :P
18/08/2016 15:18Posted by NinjaBlazin
While I liked to play Genji, I am actually happy now. Whenever I didn't play Genji, I got so frustrated with the enemy Genji because it was such a pain in the !@# to deal with him. Now I can finally relax while playing other Heroes.
Because your aiming is poor, people like you will get rekt by Tracer and start asking for a nerf. See you here complaining about Tracer in a few weaks.
18/08/2016 15:11Posted by Konflict
I only like playing Genji due to the fast paced playstyle and if this nerf happens,
I will uninstall Overwatch and find a new game to play.

Adios Genji main. Won't be missed.
wow, some people really grow up with a sense of being centre of the universe. One of those moments when Im glad that Blizzard knows how to seeth through forum content and not pay attention to such "feedback".
20/08/2016 02:13Posted by yetti
Pick other class and GIT GUD scrub. No more broken abilities to carry you :P

How is Genji broken??? learn to aim bro he easy to kill
There is no need for a Genji nerf like I see on the PTR today.
dash not destroying traps?? WTF!!!

Need for a Dragon blade nerf too??????
It takes 2 swipes to kill someone and it comes with a warning sound what should translate to (if you are smart enough)
everybody focus the flying cyborg ninja.
why does this need a nerf??? when there are many other heroes that can take out a lot more players in quicker time.
No skill, Q to win heroes like:
Reaper
DVA
Hanzo
Junkrat
Torbjorn
Pharah
Mc Cree
Tracer

But the one that's done it for me, the thing that no one was expecting to be on the list and that is the double jump off a wall climb.
this is the bread and butter of Genji gameplay and to have that taken away is like Genji having his cyber balls chopped off, he will be no longer a man nor cyborg but he will be as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

I only like playing Genji due to the fast paced playstyle and if this nerf happens,

Your really stup@$ to put tracer in that group. Her sticky bomb is on of if not the most difficult ult to use in the game. You need to get good and not be use to such a damn over powering ult.
20/08/2016 13:53Posted by HiddenPants

It takes 2 swipes to kill someone and it comes with a warning sound what should translate to (if you are smart enough)
why does this need a nerf??? when there are many other heroes that can take out a lot more players in quicker time.
Reaper
DVA
Hanzo
Junkrat
Torbjorn
Pharah
Mc Cree
Tracer

But the one that's done it for me, the thing that no one was expecting to be on the list and that is the double jump off a wall climb.
this is the bread and butter of Genji gameplay and to have that taken away is like Genji having his cyber balls chopped off, he will be no longer a man nor cyborg but he will be as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Your really stup@$ to put tracer in that group. Her sticky bomb is on of if not the most difficult ult to use in the game. You need to get good and not be use to such a damn over powering ult.

Ok.......your so right, my bad the Tracer "Q" to win is a bit more tricky to use than the rest listed above and have to press "E" after.

Reaper
DVA
Hanzo
Junkrat
Torbjorn
Pharah
Mc Cree
Tracer

LOL Tracers ult is NOT Q to win.
ok its Q+E to win (Same thing)
You aim press "Q" then "E" players die.
20/08/2016 15:16Posted by Konflict
ok its Q+E to win (Same thing)
You aim press "Q" then "E" players die.

You nailed it. "aim". That's the key right there compared to most other ults in the entire game.
18/08/2016 15:12Posted by iviarrow
bye bye have fun

THAT...is "highly rated"? Get outta here
no skill required to win, Tracer is on the list....AHAHAHAHAHA, Oh man that gave me a good chuckle. No one will miss your dilusions, your main got a much needed nerf, had a freaking triple jump for crying out loud and even the game states it should be double. You cry though and leave, you shall not be missed.
This pear, so delicious. And this apple... So exhilarating. But... so filling... Arwing... finish it. :)
You just have to learn to play him different!
If you have notice McCree is being used more as a sniper now!
Maybe you will find a way to play him even better!