What about the promised Symmetra change?

General Discussion
So we are getting news about everything and it's great, but there are still no news about the reworked Symmetra.
They said it would be secondary to sombra and other things they are working on it would expect to wait until december
Symmetra's going to undergo a larger change than all the heroes before. So it requires rather more time, development and observation until her new version is released even on PTR
As things look right now, the changes to Symmetra will likely happen in December.
10/11/2016 16:20Posted by Vaneras
As things look right now, the changes to Symmetra will likely happen in December.

Is Sombra going live soon? :)

That's fine and all, but are you guys going to fix what the currently tested patch is going to do to her?

The one tank that's supposed to be scared of her got +100 HP to help her win against Symmetra.

Ana's ultimate lost the core component of its synergy with Symmetra.

Torbjörn can now outheal her poke.

Sombra is a new teleporter hunter, better equipped to do so than Tracer or Genji.

And finally, the ult nerf hits her especially hard because she has more trouble building charge, is more dependant on it, and she needs to build charge more often because her teleporter can be destroyed.

If you guys aren't pushing the rework right now, at least give her a buff pending that rework, because right now, you're giving a five fold nerf to her while she's already the least played and least successful character in the game.

Thank you for the response!
Oooh fancy. Cant wait what ya gonna do to her to make her viable.
10/11/2016 16:26Posted by A1Qicks

Soon? Yes!
Tomorrow? Probably not.
It would be nice to get some sort of idea the direction they are looking at taking her considering they said it would be quite an extensive rework. It doesn't have to be exact changes but at least give us an idea of what you are going for.
12/11/2016 09:54Posted by Kylis
It would be nice to get some sort of idea the direction they are looking at taking her considering they said it would be quite an extensive rework. It doesn't have to be exact changes but at least give us an idea of what you are going for.

Better to give no information rather than information that could drastically change and cause upset to players.
10/11/2016 19:03Posted by Enkeria
10/11/2016 16:26Posted by A1Qicks

Soon? Yes!
Tomorrow? Probably not.

Blizzard Soon
I really hope Blizzard do not change Symmetra too much. She's my favourite hero to play and her kit is very powerful in the right hands. I've had games in SR 3400+ where I've carried the team as Symmetra. I only wish they rework her 'E' ability (+25 shield). Maybe give her turrets some health so they can't be 1 shotted by a dva from across the map. They could reduce the cooldown/allow up to 10 turrets to be placed and maybe remove the speed decrease when placing a turret, similar to how Mercy's rez got buffed so she no longer becomes a standing target