Turkish map or a character in the future ?

General Discussion
Does Overwatch going to build a Turkish map or create a Turkish character in the future ? I'm wondering in the future can this happen ?
Anything is possible for the future for Overwatch! No confirmation about anything like that though.
Next character is likely doomfist, making him African :)

- Anyway, what archetypes would a Turkisk offer? I think I don't know much about the culture to be able to give a suggestion..*

Edit: !@#$%^- typo
10/11/2016 15:13Posted by CydonianLord
Anything is possible for the future for Overwatch! No confirmation about anything like that though.

Very true. Anything is possible pretty much, there are many countries in the world after all, but we've nothing to announce right now in regards to future heroes :-)
I secretly hope that some heroes in the future indeed come from a country fairly unknown, forgotten or simply uninteresting for most people. Like someone from Bolivia, Mali, Georgia, Bosnia, Luxembourg, Belarus, the Netherlands, Iceland, Indonesia etc etc.

The possibilities are literally endless.
10/11/2016 16:25Posted by Vaneras
10/11/2016 15:13Posted by CydonianLord

Very true. Anything is possible pretty much, there are many countries in the world after all, but we've nothing to announce right now in regards to future heroes :-)

Swedish and Danish map in the future, where both have an island together! :D And a Danish hero.
10/11/2016 15:54Posted by OniEyes
Next character is likely doomfist, making him African :)

- Anyway, what archetypes would a Turkisk offer? I think know much about the culture to be able to give a suggestion..

Character might use sword and shield like an ottoman soldier . Character might have a mustache :) . When Character wants to attack sword shows up and defense ability gets - 50% , when Character wants to defense ability gets having + %50. Like Lucio's switch . I don't know mate . It's just an idea which can be awesome ! :)
I think it'd be fun to get a Dutch hero. The Netherlands could be a perfect location for a fun map. With lots of open grassy fields, maybe a lake and some cute infrastructure of old homes. Amsterdam would be an awesome map. They could call it something else, obviously. Maybe they could do an alternate reality version of Schiphol. An airport in the overwatch universe would be interesting. For the hero itself, they could be anything. But probably really tall. And a user of technology. The Netherlands is pretty well known for it's famous Technical University and lots of medical and technological advancements are pioneered there.
Poland should get one, Bastion should be polish robot. Not for nothing Poland is called "the last bastion of Europe" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Swedish and Danish map in the future, where both have an island together! :D And a Danish hero.

DENMARK FTW :D :D
I like to think that anything can happen, but please lets not start begging the devs to make a hero/map from your country, or there will be 195 different nationalities crying out for a hero/map from their home country.
12/11/2016 13:22Posted by Nanobyte
I think it'd be fun to get a Dutch hero. The Netherlands could be a perfect location for a fun map. With lots of open grassy fields, maybe a lake and some cute infrastructure of old homes. Amsterdam would be an awesome map. They could call it something else, obviously. Maybe they could do an alternate reality version of Schiphol. An airport in the overwatch universe would be interesting. For the hero itself, they could be anything. But probably really tall. And a user of technology. The Netherlands is pretty well known for it's famous Technical University and lots of medical and technological advancements are pioneered there.

Pls no dutch healer XD

He/she will just throw pot their teammates

Ult will be a map wide wooden shoes attack dealing 25 damage per second
USA !!!

Arms fighting boxer would be great to have , charging and bashing + whirlwind like ultimate !!!!
Melee characters will have a huge disadvantage against everyone, so i think they won't make one.

How about a Greek character to fit with Ilios map?