Tracer (Mini-rant)

General Discussion
The amount of bs coming from Jaggsauce about this topic is scary. Are there really people thinking like this in real life?

On topic tho, getting hung up on other people's sexuality (wether you're pro or anti) is useless. You're !@#$%^? Good for you. You're bi? Same answer. You wanna f*ck goats? Just don't make me watch.

A fictional character is portrayed as LGBT? Why should anyone care?
Jaggsauce is probably a 4chan tier troll, or just has some really serious mental issues.

Sadly since the latest political events it is hard to know which is the troll and which one is honestly mentally disturbed since these things came out of their caves
23/12/2016 10:58Posted by MintSamurai
On topic tho, getting hung up on other people's sexuality (wether you're pro or anti) is useless. You're !@#$%^-*!@#$? Good for you. You're bi? Same answer. You wanna f*ck goats? Just don't make me watch.

A fictional character is portrayed as LGBT? Why should anyone care?

Exactly, but even though i myself am in the ambivalent "i don't really care" camp on the subject itself, i find it irritating those who are supportive are obsessively and more often then not aggressively demanding that everyone must also be in favor of it.... some people are not a fan, get over it.... not accepting that others don't share your opinion is the very definition of a bigot.
23/12/2016 11:13Posted by TheWarmaster
Exactly, but even though i myself am in the ambivalent "i don't really care" camp on the subject itself, i find it irritating those who are supportive are obsessively and more often then not aggressively demanding that everyone must also be in favor of it.... some people are not a fan, get over it.... not accepting that others don't share your opinion is the very definition of a bigot.

There is a very big difference and gab between
I support equality
I dont care
I am against equality

And someone saying the last one, is like saying "Hitler did nothing wrong" tier which isnt an opinion, it is an objectively false statement who only exists because some people much rather live in a comfortable lie that implies they are great than deal with reality.

not accepting that others don't share your opinion is the very definition of a bigot.

'maybe the true homophobes where the gays all along'

maybe thats just me sick of seeing debates about my very existence and literal dangerous homophobic views being ruled as 'just opinions' though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
23/12/2016 11:25Posted by Ralphie
And someone saying the last one, is like saying "Hitler did nothing wrong" tier which isnt an opinion

YES. Godwin's law at it's finest. Again.
23/12/2016 11:25Posted by iridescent

not accepting that others don't share your opinion is the very definition of a bigot.

maybe thats just me sick of seeing debates about my very existence and literal dangerous homophobic views being ruled as 'just opinions' though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dangerous how? because they don't agree with you? oh the horror!..... maybe i'm jaded because i have just come from the US forums where the past few days has been a storm of hertophobic screaming with a good mix of bigotry, racism, sexism and trolling from both sides... the EU forums are positively relaxed and peaceful in comparison.
23/12/2016 11:33Posted by JaggSauce
in my eyes, a transgender man (a former female) is still female, because its biologically impossible to completely become the opposite sex.

So you're saying you'd tap that? Gaaaaaaayyyy
23/12/2016 11:35Posted by TheWarmaster
23/12/2016 11:25Posted by iridescent

Dangerous how? because they don't agree with you? oh the horror!..... maybe i'm jaded because i have just come from the US forums where the past few days has been a storm of hertophobic screaming with a good mix of bigotry, racism, sexism and trolling from both sides... the EU forums are positively relaxed and peaceful in comparison.

im not even talking about how its a 'disagreement' im talking about how most people ive seen who are against tracer being gay have !@#$ty homophobic rhetoric to back it up, its kinda telling tbh

also 'heterophobia'
23/12/2016 11:33Posted by JaggSauce
23/12/2016 10:51Posted by iridescent
someone in this thread literally just said that being gay is a mental illness after spewing a bunch of questionable !@#$ before hand (note: bisexuals and transgender ppl, theres your '''breeding''') and yet everyone is still getting riled up over the op.........youre all pretty %^-*ed up

bisexuals and transgendered people aren't "gay" though... that's why they have different labels.
but that's a whole different discussion.
in my eyes, a transgender man (a former female) is still female, because its biologically impossible to completely become the opposite sex.
you are REALLY reaching here, like seriously, what a damn stretch.

bisexuals still like the same gender so same applies.

nice to see the transphobia too but i dunno why im surprised at this point, keep telling me im reaching tho
"also 'heterophobia'"

What would you call it if people are discriminatory, insulting or make derogatory or generalized statements against heter,osexual people based on their sexual orientation? hate to tell you this but bigotry and hatred is not a one way street.
23/12/2016 11:44Posted by JaggSauce
also 'heterophobia'

are you suggesting that's not a thing?
because it is.
its very apparently, and quite obviously a thing.

look at people like Ralphie, he is a heterophobe.

aside from the obvious, it is impossible for heterophobia to exist because two sides cannot oppress each other. im unsure why youre even bringing it up, unless youre trying to see yourself as a victim now
23/12/2016 11:31Posted by MintSamurai
23/12/2016 11:25Posted by Ralphie
And someone saying the last one, is like saying "Hitler did nothing wrong" tier which isnt an opinion

YES. Godwin's law at it's finest. Again.

Never thought about it but it is true, that should be a red flag about when you are arguing with a troll or some completely delusional lost cause.

Because if you have to rely on pointing out something objectively false as an argument for the other person to realize why he is wrong you already depleted of all the other means of arguing with him.

And when does that happen? When the person refuses to listen to facts, logic or science while you are trying your hardest to make them realize why !@#$%^-*!@y isnt wrong. Even though psychologists have openly said so and nobody reputable is against it.

They believe that everyone who is against them is wrong even scientist and they know better, and when you argue with such a person there is nothing you can say to change their mind.