D.Va is just stupid powerful right now

General Discussion
There is a D.Va in literally every match now because of how powerful she is.

- She has rapid fire shotguns that don't need to reload or cool down

- She has an easy way of getting close to enemy with her shotguns with her jets

- She essentially has 2 lives

- She the only hero who can't be killed by their own explosive ultimate

- Her pistol is also really powerful

- Her defense matrix is probably fine

- Her voice is irritating

Thank you for not reading and instantly downvoting.
She's as big as a fat lady you can hardly miss her. If she gets close just deal with her like you deal with Winston and roadhouse, focus on her together for 2 or 3 seconds.
When I play Zarya I see only the back of D.VA's trying to escape,hoping for their mech not to dieded hahah.So not really a problem when know which hero counter which.(Btw love to see D.VA using defense matrix against me when I am with Zarya :*:*:*)
22/12/2016 08:22Posted by Ghos7
When I play Zarya I see only the back of D.VA's trying to escape,hoping for their mech not to dieded hahah.So not really a problem when know which hero counter which.(Btw love to see D.VA using defense matrix against me when I am with Zarya :*:*:*)
Arguing that you need to pick a single specific hero to counter a certain enemy is reinforcing the OP's point more than yours, honestly. Indeed, Zarya is the hardest of counters against D.va, but that simply isn't enough (Same story as "But Winston is a hard counter to Genji!").

With D.va being my second most played hero, I do find that both her immunity to her own ultimate and the recent +100 HP buff should probably be reverted. Also, her pistol damage could use a little downward adjustment. In my book, the fact that she even gets a "2nd life," as the OP correctly states, should mean that both of her 'forms' individually shouldn't be quite as strong as they currently are.
D.va just requires propper focus fire to take down.
She is really powerfull, she blocks damage, she is fast and all that kind of stuff. But all u need is a good counter like a zarya that focus her and you wont have any problems with her!
22/12/2016 09:18Posted by JaggSauce
22/12/2016 08:16Posted by Phunkie
She's as big as a fat lady you can hardly miss her. If she gets close just deal with her like you deal with Winston and roadhouse, focus on her together for 2 or 3 seconds.

why is it every time someone makes a post about D.va being OP someone has to jump in and immediately use the old "but her big, central critbox :(" argument... like yeah, winston's critbox is actually bigger than hers.. get a better argument that this one pls :S

[/quote]

Probably cause most people understand it plays an important role. It's hard to miss. Every bullet and projectile should hit. Do you know how much dmg 2-3 people do in 3 seconds?
She's one of the few reasons why Anna's debuff is such a neccesity, a good d.va will probably never exit her mech other than for her ult, due to good matrix usage and healing, but at least with Anna's debuff you can stop her from going all out all the time.
She really doesn't seem that bad to me I mean she has a crit zone the size of the moon.

I do think they maybe could add something that makes her matrix fail if too much damage is aimed at it over a short period of time such as an ult.
Just to be sure we are on the right side here, She's a pick to win against people who have no idea what they are doing.

(But at that point, every hero is a pick to win)
22/12/2016 11:41Posted by Heroes
Just to be sure we are on the right side here, She's a pick to win against people who have no idea what they are doing.

(But at that point, every hero is a pick to win)

That was exactly my point when I said that Zarya counter her really hard.If you don't know what you are doing yeah she is pretty tough at the moment.She is in the same boat as Soldier atm.Blizz are just trying to change the meta from time to time by buffing some heroes a little bit more.But look it at the bright side - After couple of months probably the same will happen with other heroes in the future patches.Who knows maybe next time Winston will rock.(hope so)
Zarya does counter her but that Zarya needs to be charged and healed at all times, otherwise Dva can rip her apart before those 600HP (with armor) are down. Now Zarya is not enough and with the tank meta and Ana heals ( biotic nade ) its almost impossible to drop her because .... yeah she has no counters except beams.
I dont get the Zarya counters her thing... She can easily get out of Zarya's range and seeing as triple tank is the meta, Rein or your own Zarya just shield her on top of her own strength. Her shield also owns many of the ults at will which is pretty silly.

It sounds like I am exaggerating but I cannot honestly remember a game without a D.VA.
she is like bastion but without his range :( but without need of reload.so once she comes to you and you play hero that has no mobility you are screwed you cannot 1vs1 her unless you are roadhog and can do tons of dmg with broken LoS hook and heals too.
I've killed her plenty of times with Reinhardt, Roadhog and Symmetra, you can also hack her with Sombra so she can't DM or fly away for a while... I've never had any problems fighting her
Getting D.V.A out of her mech is a team effort. Hook her and focus her mech down. If not, just repeat, because Roadhog's hook is 6 seconds while Zarya's bubble is longer.

Another option is to charge her as reinhardt and a couple of swings and her mech is down.
So why I die with her every min?
lol
She kind of deals a lot of damage, more than she was supposed to I guess. Same is true about Roadhog though. Both of them makes Reaper redundant and less viable.