D.Va is just stupid powerful right now

General Discussion
this is first class girls discrimination in its ugliest form
dva so weak compare to !@#$% tank and the 2 other fat ones totally not fair and ppl don't say nothing about the lesobo and the 2 guys vs dva the only real girl that is my GF btw and you wont change her you just discriminating girls without even noticing its the reason you feel comftarble talking against her here while the ^-*!@ and the 2 other tank dude are so strong and have unfair advantage on the only real girl dva tank! I tell you its discrimination and I wont let it go through ! vote all you want, paka paka all u feel like but this seems a real discrimination issue here! and nothing more when comparing all parameters tank roles in this game pure girl discrimination issue nothing else! just cause a tank role is not suitable for a pure girl that is taboo for most ppl .
if you done belive me ask the #$%^- and the 2 other friends of her

p.s
I am pro *!@#$ and what ever don't have any problem with any just saying
Lesbobo? not good?
lol
She is the meta now, just as how MacCheese was. Just wait till this season ends or Sombra buffed (which is a hard counter on Sym+ torb strat)
she's effectively a melee hero with how awful her damage falloff is.
You are not going to make every heroes viable for every season. Meta will never be the same. So adapt to it, or lose to it. MacCheese is now nowhere to be seen even though he is the top pick dps last two seasons.
Time changes.
Zaraya and soldier counter her I promise , I do it everytime.
23/12/2016 10:38Posted by IPIetya
She kind of deals a lot of damage, more than she was supposed to I guess. Same is true about Roadhog though. Both of them makes Reaper redundant and less viable.

Roadhog's only use is his damage, he can't do anything else. Whereas DVa can deal good damage (the only hero that never needs to reload, figures), can tank (armor and def matrix) and can flank (boosters on extremely short cooldown).
Merry Christmas
http://www.owfire.com/overwatch/wiki/heroes/dva
Diva is pretty easy to kill by focus, but with Ana, Ana's grenade and zen's orb/mercy beam she is literally immortal for few seconds. Today on Volskaya i stayed in "death arch" as D'va, and could absorb damage like wow-raid-main-tank and do still damage even under full 6 players focus. My hp bar was convulsing as !@#$.
I had Ana-main behind me and random Zen.
24/12/2016 22:00Posted by Sol
Diva is pretty easy to kill by focus, but with Ana, Ana's grenade and zen's orb/mercy beam she is literally immortal for few seconds. Today on Volskaya i stayed in "death arch" as D'va, and could absorb damage like wow-raid-main-tank and do still damage even under full 6 players focus. My hp bar was convulsing as !@#$.
I had Ana-main behind me and random Zen.

DVa is the hardest tank to kill by focus. Remember, she has boosters and defense matrix? Or have you already forgotten?
Put her back to 500 health. Movement speed increase and other buffs made her relevant enough.
She's a tank with sustained damage. Allow her that sustained damage and she will charge up a nice AoE damage ultimate pretty fast. Focus her mech and kill her after she ejects - the amount of people who let her run off and get another mech afterwards is incredible.

People don't focus her and that's the problem. In fact, people are generally terrible at damaging tanks.
23/12/2016 22:11Posted by Hamburgerkin
23/12/2016 03:54Posted by NABOBOBIBO
So why I die with her every min?
lol

BEcause you're a child who is terrible at the game?
YOu really shouldn't be playing this if you're dying with d.va when you have 29 hours on D.va, weeb.

Strange , but i agree with you
The health was overkill, D.Va shouldn't be able to kill her hard counter (Zarya) in a 1v1. Zarya barely kills the hero she's supposed to hard counter while she's on high charge
25/12/2016 19:39Posted by Adam
She's a tank with sustained damage. Allow her that sustained damage and she will charge up a nice AoE damage ultimate pretty fast. Focus her mech and kill her after she ejects - the amount of people who let her run off and get another mech afterwards is incredible.

People don't focus her and that's the problem. In fact, people are generally terrible at damaging tanks.

Gl chasing a gremlin DvA instead of avoiding her nuke.
problem with D.va is she's too good at everything, she has more health than every other tank, and with smart usage will beat any other tank, reinhardt can't solo her even after a pin+fire strike (which can be blocked) due to eating shotguns to the face the whole time, don't charge zarya and she won't be able to kill you , winston's hitbox is massive so face full of shotgun too, etc. her guns deal too much damage at point blank.

if for some reason she's in a fight she can't win she has 2 seconds of omnidirectional escape, she can literally leap over a building and get a good distance advantage over most heroes, or retreat to the backline. so if for example you charge zarya you can leg it.

her "block" can block pretty much anything. so she can engage, shotgun someone a couple of times, then retreat. and she can retreat with the defense matrix up at no speed cost.

most similar hero in that regard is reinhardt but he doesn't even deal half the damage she does while being locked into melee range (so can't even bother from afar or block shield regen from range)

and when you kill D.va she gets a second life that is agile, small and has an underwhelming (compared to whatever probably killed her) but that can deal good damage in short time so she can pester as she runs away and from the back line while her mech recharges (fairly fast).
Problem with D.Va is after she get some necessary fixes, i wouldn't call it "buffs" because it was fixes indeed, she becomes reasonable choice and people SUDDENLY starts to facing with her more often. And if previously she was almost a joke choice (but i loved her anyway), now she is a real threat, and people simply don't know how to play against her. Well. Most of people. Those who knows how to counter D.Va is real pain in the !@#. Also, few times i saw posts like "Why should i make counter pick against D.Va? Just nerf her!". Well boy. You shall adapt to situation or you lose. Why it's acceptable to pick winston to counter squishes or pick reaper to counter tanks in general, but, suddenly, it's so wrong to pick Zarya or Reinhardt against D.Va?
Also, if you ask me about tank tier, it would be look like this:
ROADFRAGINHOG
Reinhardt
Zarya
D.Va
Winston
26/12/2016 08:33Posted by Silverflow
Problem with D.Va is after she get some necessary fixes, i wouldn't call it "buffs" because it was fixes indeed, she becomes reasonable choice and people SUDDENLY starts to facing with her more often. And if previously she was almost a joke choice (but i loved her anyway), now she is a real threat, and people simply don't know how to play against her. Well. Most of people. Those who knows how to counter D.Va is real pain in the !@#. Also, few times i saw posts like "Why should i make counter pick against D.Va? Just nerf her!". Well boy. You shall adapt to situation or you lose. Why it's acceptable to pick winston to counter squishes or pick reaper to counter tanks in general, but, suddenly, it's so wrong to pick Zarya or Reinhardt against D.Va?
ROADFRAGINHOG
Reinhardt
Zarya
D.Va
Winston

wrong tank tier:
Reinhard
Rot Hook
D.vA
Zarya
Winston.
Gl killing that 600 hp flanker.
If she is to stay at this state, half of her armor need to be nerfed down to health.
Winston have less mobility, while only have 100 armor and a toilet shield. Seriously?
26/12/2016 08:33Posted by Silverflow
ROADFRAGINHOG
Reinhardt
Zarya
D.Va
Winston
Clearly not from a biased D.Va main at all

D.Va beats every other hero in the game except high charge Zarya in a 1v1. That is not balanced in the slightest. She should not dominate Reaper, the only tank buster in the game. She is the reason Reaper is useless in this meta