D.Va is just stupid powerful right now

General Discussion
I been playing Dva alot sins beta back when you wher more likly to kill your self with your ult then anyone els.
she has come a long way.

she was always fairly resistant to Reapers
She always was a tank buster her self more roadhog and winston the others are a danger.

If 100 extra hp makes her tank queen so be it.

so i will say what i said last time she got buffed she was always like that her dmg hasn't changed sins beta you just didn't notice becous she was deemed unviable becouse she blew up to fast and before the last buff becous she can't protect her team.
now she blows up less fast and can protect her team so good right viable hero.
she still has the same weknesses .
-huge critbox
-she still has slow turn speed and move speed while firing (symetra can kill you by running cicles around her)
-Its easy to get away from her once she boosted in and you don't need to go far for her dmg to drop off to tickeling levels.

What i would say is the most unfair in 1v1 situation is when she pops out of the mech zero suite dva can do decent dps and can be hard to handle for hero's who had no problem before.
though i am not sure why we are talking about 1v1 situations.

I can say i am biased but i played her when she was underpowerd and i will play her if she is nerfed .
so i don't realy care i am just saying how i see it
Not only does D.va's huge headshot hitbox make her a piece of cake to take down in a 1v1 if you can aim (I've been beaten by McCrees and S76s before when I played as her just because they were actually intelligent and kept their distance away from me instead of just walking right up), any GOOD flanking player is able to shred her as she is only able to put out defense and damage from her front. Her back and sides will always be vulnerable which means that heroes like Tracer and Sombra are able to get up behind her and empty out the mech's health.

D.Va players are usually split up into two categories which are the passive one;

Usually the D.Va that stays with the team, alot of Defense Matrix usage, rarely goes for enemy backline disruption and most of the time they spit out trash damage into a chokepoint to gain ult charge (which also benefits the enemy healers).

Heroes that are hard counters to this type of D.Va are Roadhog and Zarya because Roadhog is able move her out of her comfortable position and Zarya can gain some delicious free charge from her because of the massive amount of trash damage this D.Va puts out. (Please don't ever try to 1v1 D.Va as Zarya with no charge, it's literally suicide.)

And then we have the aggressive one;

This kind of D.Va 90% of the time goes for the enemy backlines to disrupt them and is not seen together with her team all that often. The aggressive D.Va's are most commonly the ones who have played her for quite a long time and have gained enough experience to be able to take out enemies and put out damage effectively. Instead of launching their self-destructing mechs from a distance they are most likely to use it once their first mech is destroyed.

Mei is very useful against this type because she can freeze her mech while the rest of the team do the damage and then bye-bye to D.Va because the rest of the team are in some completely different place and are unable to help her. Sombra is also a somewhat good pick as she can hack D.Va so she is unable to get away.

tl;dr: It's like you guys don't know that Overwatch is a team game, stop trying to 1v1 if you can't aim and get some teamwork going. D.Va can easily be taken out with even the slightest amount of teamwork. Her hitbox is huge so any skilled DPS player can mow her down in a one-on-one by landing a few headshots here and there, so just train your aim. If you can't kill her by using a counter then you're probably doing something wrong.

p.s im kinda high so im probably gonna cringe hard once i get my senses together again and look back on this post
Dva outranks reaper for damage and thats just retarded the movement speed she now has with the autofire makes her strong and the extra health makes her far too durable for the steady no reload damage she delivers.

Also defence matrix requires atleast a second longer cooldown between uses so that less spammy as it is now theres barely any downtime on it just hit it once to absorb ultimates projectiles whatever and you can almost immediately do it again giving the opposing team no window of opportunity to deliver anything to deal with the team.
27/12/2016 05:24Posted by Nutcracker
Dva outranks reaper for damage and thats just retarded the movement speed she now has with the autofire makes her strong and the extra health makes her far too durable for the steady no reload damage she delivers.

Also defence matrix requires atleast a second longer cooldown between uses so that less spammy as it is now theres barely any downtime on it just hit it once to absorb ultimates projectiles whatever and you can almost immediately do it again giving the opposing team no window of opportunity to deliver anything to deal with the team.
Totally agree a 10 m eat every projectile is just stupidly broken especially how is spammable and cheap.

D.va is just high reward and no risk; totally unfair. Anyway I'm kinda glad that she is like this because when I'm having trouble I know that I can pick her for such an easy win; ofc I cut all the fun part .. But hey a win in competitive sometimes is more important.

junkrank outranks evryone in damage but its trash dmg.
Dva has plenty of trash dmg too.
Reaper on the other hand has the burst and will melt you.
no Dva can do that

and for dm it has a delay you can play around it

I am not saying she can't get some tweaking but if i hear you guys talk about her it sounds like she has 2000 armor hp,
2 reapers straped to her as guns without reload and a dm thats always up.

its realy silly.
She might be a bit dangerous ATM, but i don't think she needs to be nerf. Maybe blizz will tweak her for the next patch I wouldn't be surprise.
Whenever 1 team gets multiple dvas in mystery heroes the game is pretty much over.
27/12/2016 12:47Posted by Camouflage
Whenever 1 team gets multiple dvas in mystery heroes the game is pretty much over.

Wel thats true but same is true for some other hero's like mei or maybe even winston.
26/12/2016 00:01Posted by Harambae
The health was overkill, D.Va shouldn't be able to kill her hard counter (Zarya) in a 1v1. Zarya barely kills the hero she's supposed to hard counter while she's on high charge

Mei is the hard counter. Zarya is a soft counter.

Err reaper has double d.va's dps.
*faint russian laughter in the distance* cyka blyat
Her +100 mech health should be reverted. I think her mech gun buff was necessary for her to do viable damage, but there should definitely be a cool down or reload time on it. The fact that you can hold down m1 for an entire game and do constant damage is honestly absurd.

Her kit and overall play style makes her viable in pretty much every situation and almost unpunishable, since she has a lot of health, does a lot of damage, blocks a lot of damage and can get away very easily.
In general she has a low skill cap and you don't even need to be amazing at her to perform well in a game.
Posted by Hamburgerkin23/12/2016 03:54Posted by NABOBOBIBOSo why I die with her every min? lolBEcause you're a child who is terrible at the game?YOu really shouldn't be playing this if you're dying with d.va when you have 29 hours on D.va, weeb.

HAHA ME2 MAYBE
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17613693568?page=3

"I don't want to brag but why I get 2460 and not get 4000+
I can for sure beat-up any one as good as them 4000 players.. why I need to wait to level 1000+ to prove that they 4000 level players are humans that suck as me in this game.

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/eu/NABOBOBIBO-2391/season/3/compare/4052022c2fe4a110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MASfrTsNXqs
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUIEtyQMrBmovxGxKwej_SA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO-E3suTGrU
4k hours played Tam ut2 double jump pew pew boom kaboom
hold me i am gona rq back to there..
lol"
It was obvious that D.Va was going to be OP when they announced her buff on the PTR. They massively buffed her and nerfed her only good counter in Zarya.

Blizzard have to revert some of the buffs they gave her.
22/12/2016 06:39Posted by Curtard
There is a D.Va in literally every match now because of how powerful she is.

- She has rapid fire shotguns that don't need to reload or cool down

- She has an easy way of getting close to enemy with her shotguns with her jets

- She essentially has 2 lives

- She the only hero who can't be killed by their own explosive ultimate

- Her pistol is also really powerful

- Her defense matrix is probably fine

- Her voice is irritating

Thank you for not reading and instantly downvoting.

While I'm a D.va main so you can ignore everything I say, I wouldn't mind her being reverted back to what she was last update, in fact, I would be happy about it. Although I haven't noticed that she's overpowered at the moment other people think she is, so I wouldn't mind her being reverted as I played just as well before patch, and It would be better for me if there were less d.va's especially on my team, so people don't steal my pick.

Though I agree with everything you said, you should also remember the disadvantages of her: huge hitbox, especially the headshot hitbox, her "second life" leaves her vulnerable and when in low health it's quite difficult to escape because if you boost away, you can only shield in front of you, they could easily hit you in the back. I couldn't agree with you more about her irritating voice. ESPECIALLY her interactions with lucio and mei. CRINGE.
She is one of the easiest tanks to kill apart from Winston.
24/12/2016 00:31Posted by NABOBOBIBO
Nah its just me owning u all with my skills and you come cry after here
lol

umm, hello, mental hospital? I beleive that I've found an escapee, who has currently gained access to a computer, either that or he is on some serious kind of drug. I strongly suggest you track the IP address of his computer and get him back.
D'va can't do sh*t against a good Mei, but yeah she should be adjusted, add overheat to guns or something
This is what happens with a high reward no risk hero. You guys all complained about high reward high risk heroes being op, they got nerfed to hell and now tank meta arises because tanks are low risk high reward with D.Va being on the pinnacle of the chain. The Zarya nerfs were not needed in the slightest, she now loses to the hero she's supposed to hard counter in a 1v1 unless she has very high charge.
30/12/2016 06:03Posted by GeX
D'va can't do sh*t against a good Mei
Did you know D.Va has the best mobility ability in the game? All she has to do is fly away after taking some minor damage.