Please Jeff

General Discussion
Please dont nerf D.va. pls dood. Dont ruin me life.
Please, I beg of you. Dont nerf D.va
If you do, I will !@#$ my pants and make my pc burn it and then get high on the smoke. Leike.... pleaseeeeeee dood
pls jeff don't do this
nerf her to her previous state not the ptr version jeff i beg of u
Oh lord. The salt in these tears are good for my popcorn.
06/01/2017 14:13Posted by Counter
make my pc burn

how about you give me your pc and I'll sell it instead?
lol
I legit can't tell if you're butthurt or if you're trolling
Glad she was nerfed
rofl
i cannot wait for the !@#$% to be nerfed into the floor, shes so anti-fun its unreal im starting to hate her more than mei ........
07/01/2017 09:14Posted by Luapy
i cannot wait for the !@#$% to be nerfed into the floor, shes so anti-fun its unreal im starting to hate her more than mei ........

Then you could try playing Zar, not Widow who D.va is a counter of.
07/01/2017 14:18Posted by RUVINN
07/01/2017 09:14Posted by Luapy

Zarya doesnt "Hard-Counter" D-Va, in fact she doesnt counter her at all

Oh look i can do 90dps though your defense matrix, but you can do 168dps if you shoot back, even at 100% charge in a straight 1v1 you will struggle to kill her
07/01/2017 03:06Posted by SugoiDude
lol

both
12/01/2017 14:41Posted by asa
07/01/2017 03:06Posted by SugoiDude
lol

both

but ,tbqh, as a d.va main with over 200h on her i feel like i'm not gonna play ow anymore if this goes live. d.va's kind of special to me and very relatable in a way other characters aren't so it kind of feels like a stab in the back because she gets utterly destroyed by every character in game now. wouldn't it make more sense to just delete her and make her an npc or erase the buffs?
Jeff doesn't care about us EU folk, We are the whispers from afar begging for some recognition but alas we are ignored
She can tank, she can fly, she can obliterate ultimates, she can deny space etc... I love playing her so much but even I think she needs to be toned down a bit. Just cause she gets a nerf now doesn't mean it's gonna be like that forever
07/01/2017 14:30Posted by Brady
07/01/2017 14:18Posted by RUVINN

Zarya doesnt "Hard-Counter" D-Va, in fact she doesnt counter her at all

Oh look i can do 90dps though your defense matrix, but you can do 168dps if you shoot back, even at 100% charge in a straight 1v1 you will struggle to kill her

I cant think of one time D.va has beaten me while I'm using Zarya. Hell half the time as soon as they see me they try to flee.

Zarya beats D.va easily.
As has been said elsewhere, if we could have try a 300 HP / 300 Armour version of her or just simply put her back to 100 HP / 400 Armour as she was before the change, that would be great.

If deemed 'not enough' again, by all means whack it back down to 400 HP / 200 Armour but at least try different iterations.

It feels like the 'going to test sweeping changes for longer and not everything is going to make it to live' notion isn't going to get followed through.

I also don't think we've had enough time if the -50% nerf on the biotic nade for Ana was enough without nerfing the duration by 20% as well (which affects the + healing and healing blocking balance equally).

With the Hook 2.1 changes receiving more attention again, it's looking like the 'nerf' to Roadhog isn't really going to be a nerf afterall (in fact a buff as heroes consistently land right in front of him after being hooked for a 1-shot). Combine that with his anti-healing (biotic grenade) counter being nerfed and more DPS squishes running around, he's going to be more powerful than ever...

I really don't want it to sound like a whine but it sometimes feels like these knee-jerk changes don't take into consideration the whole ecosystem.
it does seem like it's a kneejerk kind of thing with the nerfs and buffs. symm not good enough? she's basically a killing machine now. sombra too powerful? let's nerf her before live. d.va a little too op rn? let's nerf her to shadow realm, not the somewhat understandable maybe in need of a little buff previous version.
blizz treats their hero balance with a hammer and nail approach hoping they'll get it right one day and it's just ???
i'm gonna just move on to dps i guess.
15/01/2017 00:48Posted by asa
it does seem like it's a kneejerk kind of thing with the nerfs and buffs. symm not good enough? she's basically a killing machine now. sombra too powerful? let's nerf her before live. d.va a little too op rn? let's nerf her to shadow realm, not the somewhat understandable maybe in need of a little buff previous version.
blizz treats their hero balance with a hammer and nail approach hoping they'll get it right one day and it's just ???
i'm gonna just move on to dps i guess.

Symmetra was so underplayed and considered useless after 1st point has been taken in Payload/2CP maps. D.va is extremely obnoxious with her low cooldowns, crazy survivability and utility. As for Sombra she's still being experimented on as Blizzard don't want to do the same thing they done with Ana. Give her time. They do overbuff/nerf a lot of heroes but D.va seriously needs it.