See most played chars in select sceen??

General Discussion
When I play solo cue and it's time to choose what character to play I try to check the play time my team mates have on their characters but this usually takes too long time to do manually. I really want a feature that show me the 3 most played characters and how many hours the characters has been played this season close to their portrait on the selection screen. I think this will do a lot for the building of a team.
Why?
Just because you like to stalk people (possibly because of reasons which could be somehow related to any kind of negative behavior in a team communication?)
doesn't mean that a feature like this would be a good one to have or even worth the effort for developing it.
I think this would be a good idea
this would look so stupid on my smurf.
10h symmetra
3h widow
1h everybody else

haha i climbed from 2400 to 3600 just with symmetra, even in koth i played sym
good idea in my opinion
"OMG hanzo you only have 4 hours as Hanzo you sux! L2P noob!" ......

Yeah, taken into consideration the "wonderful" community in Overwatch, I can't possibly see this leading to a gazillion hours of flamewars. It's bad enough as it is when the blame game starts.
11/01/2017 15:16Posted by Nihil
Why?
Just because you like to stalk people (possibly because of reasons which could be somehow related to any kind of negative behavior in a team communication?)
doesn't mean that a feature like this would be a good one to have or even worth the effort for developing it.

I usually play in a 6man premade. We do check all the opposition during hero pick window to see the trend and try to counterpick them. It often leads to a win in the first engagement. On maps like Hanamura or Kings Row, it can be a game changer.
The information is there already i just want to access it faster.

I often find that the player who pick hero last often are "forced" to play something they are not familjer with.

If the last spot is for a support and the whole team screams ana but the player have not played her its going to be a problem. Then someone who have more time with ana change with the player and so on.

The thing is we can do this right now but i often find that the time is not enough.