crouch spamming

General Discussion
why did they change it
It was too OP apparently
02/02/2017 13:30Posted by Maia
why did they change it

So kids like you can't teabag someone to give yourself a bit of satisfaction when the 2-3 seconds you spend doing it could be spent helping your team.

I had an Ana sleep me, and teabag me until the sleep was about to end when she was obviously going to grenade/shoot combo me, if she hadn't wasted time !@#$%^-*!@ she wouldn't have gotten sniped in the face off of our Widow.
why did they change it
Because of T-bagging. It's a BM (Bad manner) behavior and is offending too many people.

To be honest...I'm fine with this change. But tbagging addicted people will still find a way.
02/02/2017 13:42Posted by Ømicron
I had an Ana sleep me, and teabag me until the sleep was about to end when she was obviously going to grenade/shoot combo me, if she hadn't wasted time !@#$%^-*!@ she wouldn't have gotten sniped in the face off of our Widow.
Haaha these are the cases where I just say: "well deserved, karma is a b**h" :D
What is this change exactly? I still see people t-bagging on PS4.
02/02/2017 14:29Posted by Tekku
What is this change exactly? I still see people t-bagging on PS4.

allegedly they have added a delay so you can't constantly spam the crouch button rapidly. Or you can spam the button but the character will do the crouch with a delay.
But to be honest I just tested it 2 days ago and I could still rapidcrouch. (PC)
So I don't know....maybe I have done something wrong :D
haha
It was reduced to what it is due to people abusing it to constantly mess with snipers and closer ranged heroes such as McCree and Soldier so they'd be less likely to get head shot by them.

And well, I guess it has also reduced the amount of t-bagging that one can do.
Mainly because it helps avoid head-shots in a unnatural way I think.
People saying it was to prevent !@#$%^-*!@ are stupid. Crouchspamming tends to glitch hitboxes which is the sole reason it was removed.
why did they change it

So kids like you can't teabag someone to give yourself a bit of satisfaction when the 2-3 seconds you spend doing it could be spent helping your team.

because i play alot of Ana, im a tbagging little kid? way to jump to conclusion !@#$%^-
why did they change it

I highly doubt it was because of the !@#$%^-*!@ it was atleast not the main reason.
The problem was players could very easely avoid widow/mccree shots and more by just spamming crouch and a+d
The change has nothing to do with !@#$%^-*!@. It was to stop people from crouch spamming so much. People were doing this during gunfights to avoid being headshotted.

Edit: Why on earth is !@#$%^-*!@ censored? They didn't censor teabag.
02/02/2017 19:02Posted by NathanW18
The change has nothing to do with !@#$%^-*!@. It was to stop people from crouch spamming so much. People were doing this during gunfights to avoid being headshotted.

Edit: Why on earth is !@#$%^-*!@ censored? They didn't censor teabag.

If that's the reason then fair wnough
02/02/2017 13:53Posted by Nihil
why did they change it
Because of T-bagging. It's a BM (Bad manner) behavior and is offending too many people.

To be honest...I'm fine with this change. But tbagging addicted people will still find a way.
Haaha these are the cases where I just say: "well deserved, karma is a b**h" :D

People getting offended by T E A B A G G I N G, in a game??? seriously ? lol

I think it's rather funny... I get teabagged all time time^^
why did they change it

Show some respect kid!