I don't judge the M/K player on console.

General Discussion
First of all im not use m/k on console. Im play almost every fps game on Ps4 but this game has really bad aim technique/aim acceleration or whatever you call. I know Blizzard already add different aim technique but im not feel free when im turning around. Everyone think this game best for pc because Blizzard make this game for pc. I don't judge the M/K player on console. At least they try to get best game experience for Overwatch.
11/02/2017 23:12Posted by ShimadaBros
First of all im not use m/k on console. Im play almost every fps game on Ps4 but this game has really bad aim technique/aim acceleration or whatever you call. I know Blizzard already add different aim technique but im not feel free when im turning around. Everyone think this game best for pc because Blizzard make this game for pc. I don't judge the M/K player on console. At least they try to get best game experience for Overwatch.

Honestly, theres a secret to the aiming and precision you are capable of getting on every platform of overwatch and its actually to do with your settings in game, as well as many other secrets with the use of specific controllers, but this is what separates a mechanically good player from a mechanically great player, so im not going to state what they are. The point being is, keyboard and mouse is not needed on console and whoever uses it is shxte and should go get a pc. i WANT to game with a pad and on console, so i bought a console, if they want to use a keyboard, let them go buy themselves a pc.
Youre right but every people dont have a good pc. We play everygame on console and don't wanna spend money for just one game. I want a better aim than current ones.
11/02/2017 23:37Posted by ShimadaBros
Youre right but every people dont have a good pc. We play everygame on console and don't wanna spend money for just one game. I want a better aim than current ones.

Your gear matters, get a better pad maybe?
I judge people for playing mouse and keyboard in any shooter game on console. Yeah, the controls are not the greatest in Overwatch, but the majority of the community have to deal with it.

If you're playing all of your games on console, why go out and buy an expensive cheat device for one game?