Is there something wrong with the SR rewarding system?

General Discussion
So I was on a 4 game win streak (for the 3rd and 4th win I gained like 40 SR ) and then I lost a game, like you do. After that game, I won the next one and it didn't even give me the points I lost, in fact I got 19 SR, as if I where on a lose streak. Is 1 defeat considered a lose streak?
I don't think so. You probably got less points because you were favourites to win?
Seiously how many times do we have the cover this exact same topic. In future please do us all a favour and search for the million other posts with the same topic.
07/02/2017 08:09Posted by PeNgShOtYa
Seiously how many times do we have the cover this exact same topic. In future please do us all a favour and search for the million other posts with the same topic.

The reason people keep asking is because there is no action from blizzard and people are starting to become fed up with this ranking system and matchmaking system.

Your Overwatch on youtube released a good video on the flaws of the MM system yesterday, and he makes some valid points. In CS:GO you don't climb if you don't have the skill to do so, or the game sense to do so, but in overwatch, you can easily climb or derank based on other players performance. Either your team mates throw the game or carry you, individual skill is not required to achieve these results.

I for one am stuck in !@#$ tier plat because of the forced 50% win rate, because I solo queue and either get rolled or roll the enemy, close games are rare these days. I realize I can just queue up as a 6 stack, but here it becomes another problem, if I queue as a 6 stack I get punished by the MMR system, and get awarded less SR for winning, and the Matchmaker will also stack SR against my team if it can't find another 6 stack for us to play against. At the same time a 6 stack game will be harder because the other team will be equally as tryhard and thus making the game harder, and I get less SR for a win and loose more SR when I loose? Makes NO sense to me.

I love this game, it is by far my favorite game ever, but the matchmaking and the SR reward system is complete trash and needs a rework. Another thing that needs fixing is harsher punishment for leavers, trolls etc. reporting people has NO effect, we get no feedback and we just continue to meet trolls and throwers.