leaving games to early

General Discussion
this has happen to me twice when i just leave the game right after it ends and i get punish for it, just why, the games finish so im allowed to leave right? nope i still get punish for it. Blizzard plz fix
02/04/2017 04:31Posted by Sklogic
this has happen to me twice when i just leave the game right after it ends and i get punish for it, just why, the games finish so im allowed to leave right? nope i still get punish for it. Blizzard plz fix

It's not difficult to wait a few seconds for everything to be processed. There is nothing to fix, Blizz don't control a player's impatience.
if you got punished, then the game was not finished

It may have been "finished" from your point of view, like "we already played all rounds and I know who is the winner", but game is still not finished from computers point of view, he still needs to declare winner and calculate all the stats from that game. Only after this all is done, then also computer declares the game as "finished" and you are allowed to leave.
So not only did you click through warning screens that make you aware what will happen if you leave at that point, you did it twice. And still want to blame Blizzard?