who is your 3 favorite heroes and why

General Discussion
so a few weeks ago I made a topic who is the 3 most hated heroes in the game and the winners where: Roadhog, Genji and Hanzo (not Symm and Mei was the most hated hmm) so today's question is who is your favorite 3 heroes in the game and why! My 3 favorite:
Reaper: cuz he looks badass, sounds badass and I really enjoy playing with it
Soldier 76: the Batman of Overwatch, this hero is really for old veteran fps players
Junkrat: the Joker of Overwatch, it's kinda relaxing shooting randomly nonstop in the game and getting free kills
Winston: autoaim
Torbjorn: autoaiming turret
Symmetra: autoaim and autoaiming turrets
My top two are clearly D.Va and Zarya, after that there is certainly a gap, maybe Orisa will become move up there, but it is too early for me to judge that yet. I just enjoy playing tanks and I like the character design of them too. Currently I might put Mei or Symmetra at third place, but Sombra and Ana are also great. So, overall I like most heroes that have interesting utilities available that go beyond just killing stuff... so maybe if there would be a stealth tank then I would gravitate to that too.
Widow - I love snipers and I will continue to for the rest of my life.
Reaper - Gameplay wise he's alright and cuz of the AC/DC reference.
Pharah / McCree - Kinda difficult to choose. Love Pharah cuz I played a lot of Soldier in the good old days of TF2, and McCree imo is just a cool looking character in general.
It's hard to pick favorites so I'm just gonna name some at the top and why. No specific order.

Lucio because I love the hero.
Mercy because I love how she plays like a MMORPG healer. buff mercy pls
Junkrat because I love the hero and his kit. buff junkrat pls
Tracer because recently I've found a liking to her mobility and that I suck a little less as her than I did before.
Winston because of his mobility and how annoying he is to the enemy.
Hiya!

My top favorite Hero is Sombra. I love her the way she designed. I love her story and abilities. Sadly, people don't like her as much as i do but it doesn't matter, i guess. :)

My other favorite Heroes are Mercy and Ana. I played as support all the time on MMORPG's. Mercy's ressurection and Ana's sleeping dart.. Both of them so precious heroes.

Have a nice day,
~before Sombra says " ¡Apagando las luces! ".
Tracer - Her backstory is great, she looks great and could be the most powerful hero in the game if played correctly, since she's a very skill-based hero.

D.Va - She's cute but still badass. I was maining her for around 250hrs in total of all my accounts, but the fun got destroyed when blizz killed her. RIP 3k comp points.

Mercy - She's my girl

If I could add a fourth it would be Widow, because booty.
27/03/2017 17:44Posted by MadBaron
Winston: autoaim
Torbjorn: autoaiming turret
Symmetra: autoaim and autoaiming turrets

I also like to live dangerously
-Tracer because she's basically me irl, but sadly I'm not that good with her >.<
-Orisa because she's so naive and proud at the same time and so much fun to play.
-Junkrat because he's mad.
BONUS Bastion because he's cute and sweet but everyone still hates him in game :'(
=^.^=
Personally I like to play a bunch of different heroes but if I have to choose I would choose:

Tracer because she´s fun to play and it´s really satisfying to stick a pulse bomb on someone and see them panic.

Roadhog because I like to see people be salty in chat because of some BS hook.

And lastly Ana. I´m still trying to learn her but it´s a challenge to play her because you can´t be passive, you have to really be in the game.
1 - Lucio : Speedboost. They may nerf him into oblivion but that ability alone will make him the God of KOTH until the end of times (or at least until a slow inducing hero appears). That and wall-riding.

2 - Tracer : That annoying mosquito you can't shake off when you're trying to fall asleep. I love being that mosquito. Especially when it's so deadly.

3 - D.Va : Her ult was what made me choose her in the beginning, even though I play her less these days, it's still my favourite ultimate, and Defense Matrix is sick too. 2 lives. What can I say more?

I'd really like to add Winston too, he's really close to the third place. But 3 is 3.
Pharah, because "SOMEONE DEAL WITH THE PHARAH"
Hanzo, because "!@#$ HANZO AND HIS HEADSHOTS"
Roadhog, because broken
Thanks for those threads btw, OP. They add something nice to the forums.
Winston: Autoaim tank and hides in a bubble
Mercy: Autoaim Healer and flys away from dangers
Lucio: He can ride walls
Zenyatta: What's not to like about a meditating floating robot that shoots balls? Plus his kill quotes are funny.

McCree: I mean c'mon, he's a cowboy. His flashbang quotes are like he's talking to a horse, his kill quotes crack me up every time.

I like Ana a lot due to her kit, but lastly I'll go for Tracer as a favorite hero. I don't play tracer much but when I do she's a lot of fun to play.
1-Zarya. Becasue !@#$ YOU GENJI AND MEI! And also she is a very powerful brawler.

2-Orisa. Because i like the general idea. She needs some tweaking as her weapon is not that much reliable even if it can sustain a lot of firepower. Also fortify %^-*s Mei and Roadhog. And Halt !@#$s Genji.

3-Symmetra. Because %^-* YOU GENJI!
Zen is far ahead of everyone else for me. I'm not sure why, even though I played him since beta and loved every minute of it. There's something that makes me smile about "this weak robot thingie is trying to solo capture the point, come on, we're 3 people, we can kill him" and then 3 people waiting for respawn while Zen finishes solo capturing... I guess it's "high risk, high reward". Wish they didn't screw his damage up, though, when they were "buffing" him.

Sold#76, because he's just doing his job. And doing it well.

Hard to pick the 3rd one, because I'd have to pick most of the OW roster (except Sym, I hate Sym), but let's go with Tracer for her "watcha' lookin' at?".

I just have to mention D.va for her MEAN LITTLE @#%#$^ voice lines in the game. They make me smile, every time. All of them. You just want to strangle that thing for being a MEAN LITTLE #$^$%%#@ but you know you can't cause you simply love that MEAN LITTLE #$&^$%&@#. AAARGGGHHHHHH.

Also love Mei's and Mercy's voice (and lines). Zar for being a good girl, great tank. Rein and Ana for their attitude. Hanzo for... nah, kidding, I'd push Spamzo off the cliff.
27/03/2017 19:26Posted by Cameron
Hiya!

My top favorite Hero is Sombra. I love her the way she designed. I love her story and abilities. Sadly, people don't like her as much as i do but it doesn't matter, i guess. :)

My other favorite Heroes are Mercy and Ana. I played as support all the time on MMORPG's. Mercy's ressurection and Ana's sleeping dart.. Both of them so precious heroes.

Have a nice day,
~before Sombra says " ¡Apagando las luces! ".

She is my favorite offense:D
hi

1. Sombra, so fun and can do everything...
2. Ana, healer that is fun to play and sleep dart is best skill in game
3. hmm maybe mcree, D.va or zarya
Zanyatta.

Zarya+Ana+Zenyatta