Orisa, worst hero

General Discussion
Worst hero released so far, yet another one the trolls can use in their favour.
Her damage done is mediocre, her utility is decent but not balanced enough, her ult is just bad designed, it's overpowered but weak since it can be destroyed really fast.

Every team will now have one, or at least losing teams.

Please make a system where players can tag out heroes before entering competitive so they get locked out from being picked.

End of rant
If Orisa is so bad, why would you remove her from ranked, since such systems usualy are about picking heroes that are strong and thus weaken the opposing team, and that would mean if Blizzard add such an option nobody would choose Orisa if she is indeed that bad. So, it seems you are rather confused.
Yeah, sombra and junkrat are sooooooo much better....
People just pick her because they wanna 'test' her in ranked, making team to lose, in every game so far 1 player has picked her and after 3m they finally realise it's bad and makes no addition to the team, but by that time it's too late
28/03/2017 20:35Posted by Kurumi
Worst hero released so far

Yes, because Sombra has seen so much ranked play since her release. 100% pick rate.
Oh and Ana on release, amazingly stronk.
So far I'm not a fan of her.
They buff bastion realise they went too far so nerf him, now he has another person to shield him. It's super fun when you have a bastion behind a rein and orisa shield
Her damage done is mediocre, her utility is decent but not balanced enough, her ult is just bad designed, it's overpowered but weak since it can be destroyed really fast.

Her damage done is amazing if you can lead effectively a projectile weapon, her utility is good if you play her as a support tank not a main tank and "overpowered but weak" just makes no sense. If it can be destroyed easily it's not OP.

She's one of the best designed: she's really fun to play has good utility and a nice character story/model.
Fun to play maybe but really weak in comp play. She's slow and rly fragile, her projectiles move at snail pace and can be dodged easy. She needs a fix to be viable at all. Any other tank is better currently, and much more preferred
her ult is just bad designed, it's overpowered but weak since it can be destroyed really fast.

Does this not in fact make it balanced and promote team work to protect it?

Seems like a good design to me.

Her damage done is mediocre

Her damage is most definitely not mediocre.
Not saying she's a bad hero and I do realize it will take time for people to learn to play her properly, but every match someone picks Orisa they swap after a minute, including me. She just feels too squishy and her head is massive. Mccree might not be a tank buster as he used to be but he sure is an Orisa buster.
I am so happy Blizzard isn't taking the forum seriously with these kind of people.
28/03/2017 20:59Posted by Yarzahn
Worst hero released so far

Yes, because Sombra has seen so much ranked play since her release. 100% pick rate.

Has seen the what now?

29/03/2017 00:07Posted by Raluid

Her damage is most definitely not mediocre.

Her damage may not be mediocre but her bullet spread is all over the place so it doesn't matter.
28/03/2017 21:18Posted by MatthewA
So far I'm not a fan of her.
They buff bastion realise they went too far so nerf him, now he has another person to shield him. It's super fun when you have a bastion behind a rein and orisa shield

And a Supercharger next to him.
Orissa has another purpose additional to her defensive capabilities and "tanking"..

And that is to make Sombra more viable. Sombra can disable her shields, shutdown her ultimate (she can hack the Supercharger itself) and make it hard for Orissa to do her job.

Orissa has a lot of supportive abilities and she is rather nice. Nice amount of damage with a spread, yet they can bust out barriers, tanks or just keep chokes. She is not an frontline attacker, more of an chockepoint distruptor
28/03/2017 22:47Posted by Kurumi
Fun to play maybe but really weak in comp play. She's slow and rly fragile, her projectiles move at snail pace and can be dodged easy. She needs a fix to be viable at all. Any other tank is better currently, and much more preferred

She destroys roadhog in a 1v1 especially at range because of her fortify and upclose with the same will survive a lot of his shotgun pellets and her dps output to his head is mad. She definitely isn't a alternative to rein but her playstyle makes her amazing for 1v1 including against some of the dominant ones for 1v1 and supporting teammates especially her ult which if that's behind her shield just melts the enemy team.

My best game this season has been as her and my stats "so far" are comparable to d.va pre nerf for me and that's included 2 bad games.
29/03/2017 13:10Posted by Jimmyrustler
28/03/2017 22:47Posted by Kurumi

She destroys roadhog in a 1v1 especially at range because of her fortify and upclose with the same will survive a lot of his shotgun pellets and her dps output to his head is mad. She definitely isn't a alternative to rein but her playstyle makes her amazing for 1v1 including against some of the dominant ones for 1v1 and supporting teammates especially her ult which if that's behind her shield just melts the enemy team.

My best game this season has been as her and my stats "so far" are comparable to d.va pre nerf for me and that's included 2 bad games.

LOL
no
I'm a roadhog main and i've destroyed every orissa i've encountered, just don't hook when she uses fortify and right click her head to death
2 right clicks and she's dead, maybe even one.