"Who cares it's only Quickplay"

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 19 Next
why should i care?? a thrower's report is as good as no report - especially in this system that pretty much doesn't even work (hence all the throwers have the perfect environment from the get-go, causing me to "fight" on "their" terms, so to speak)

you can report me all you want, but just remember that i was the one who went into the game with actually WINNING it on my mind.. the same can't be said for whichever teammate(s) caused me to turn toxic.. he wants to throw with his widow? fine, i'll help him.
You realize 9 times out of 10 I'm the solo healer stuck with 5 dps because somebody had to? I'm the epitome of flexing. I always pick what's needed, unless it's dps (but that happens once per year or so) because I'm not a good dps player and it doesn't interest me, either.

Then that's your own fault. You made a good by choosing some one who was needed, but the fact that you didn't compensate for your own actions proves my point rightfully so that you choose someone who was needed but if you can't do it. Choose who you can play. It's a simple as that. There are such things as health pack. JS

So why you keep thinking I'm the problem. Imma go play some OW and goof around on quick play. And if you ever found me there. Don't think I'm the problem. That's all on you pal. So on that note. You have a good day along with everyone else. Bye now
01/05/2017 09:03Posted by Commitierush
You realize 9 times out of 10 I'm the solo healer stuck with 5 dps because somebody had to? I'm the epitome of flexing. I always pick what's needed, unless it's dps (but that happens once per year or so) because I'm not a good dps player and it doesn't interest me, either.

Then that's your own fault. You made a good by choosing some one who was needed, but the fact that you didn't compensate for your own actions proves my point rightfully so that you choose someone who was needed but if you can't do it. Choose who you can play. It's a simple as that. There are such things as health pack. JS

So why you keep thinking I'm the problem. Imma go play some OW and goof around on quick play. And if you ever found me there. Don't think I'm the problem. That's all on you pal. So on that note. You have a good day along with everyone else. Bye now
Reading all this nonsense gave me a headache. I'm done explaining to you why you're wrong. Go ruin others' games all you want, I'm just hoping God won't punish me with you one day.
I'm just hoping God won't punish me with you one day.

Because you will let me affect how you play....

My point proven.
01/05/2017 09:09Posted by Commitierush

My point proven.
I thought you were gone already m8. One day reality will kick you in the face and you'll realize what's up.

Let's play some QP together. I'll follow you with Mei and troll you all game. I'll pick the only healer and not heal you. And you can't blame me if you can't do much.

My point proven.

[insulting your intellect severely]
01/05/2017 08:40Posted by MoarDakka
Awwww, you think because Blizzard doesn't ban on individual basis that they never ban anyone. That's cute.
They ban for very serious offenses only. They give less than zero sh1ts about morons in QP lmao.

I don't know if you've ever had any prior experience with Blizzard games, but this is blatantly untrue. The only difference between small offenses and serious ones, is the length of the ban and the fact that serious ones and will get you banned faster.

My point proven.

Funny, there is a thread on the US forums, made by someone just like you, whining how he got a suspension because people reported him because he "affected how they played". Supposedly people "abused the report system".

As I said to an idiot not so long ago - idiots don't care until they get a ban, then they do.
01/05/2017 09:18Posted by MoarDakka
I don't know if you've ever had any prior experience with Blizzard games, but this is blatantly untrue. The only difference between small offenses and serious ones, is the length of the ban and the fact that serious ones and will get you banned faster.

I do, but I noticed in HotS and especially in OW reports do jacksh*t. I've been toxic before in both games, probably racked up massive stacks of reports before, never got punished in my life. One of my buddies who play OW is so toxic your screen will melt. You got no idea lol. He never got any punishment, ever.

We also play other games like LoL and Dota and lost count how many times we got punished there by getting reported lol. Even when we literally did nothing wrong. But never in Blizz games, at least not in these 2.
Again, you can defend not caring in QP so badly.

But seriously can you answer that one question?

If you really don't care at all about team comp and objective, why not go to Arcade?

Why the fck do you guys keep playing like this in QP, when you KNOW that people play this gamemode semi-seriously?

I'll give you the answer. Because you're a fckin troll and you love having people carry you while you do your own !@#$.

No excuse needed. Just face it.
01/05/2017 03:16Posted by JaggSauce
30/04/2017 16:54Posted by MintSamurai
Yeah I stopped trying in QP really. I get 1 or 2 "good games" in a session, and those are great, but most of the time it's people failing to regroup, counterpick and so on.

Just give up, unless they rename it "Unranked" or sth we'll never be able to save QP.

how would changing the name of the mode change anything?? people are still going to have the "its just unranked bro!"-mentality.

Well I think that would make a clear separation between the "goof around mode" and the "let's try at least mode". And there would be no excuse whatsoever to people trolling in "Unranked".

Right now I don't even think people are aware they can do things in Arcade...
Play to win: Competitive / Quick Play
Play to goof: Arcade
Play as I want to: Costume game

Blizzard has introduced so many options to game modes now, that destroying people's gameplay in Quick Play for your own amusement is simply just selfish and rude. Regardless of how many times people try to defend it, QP and Competitive has the same outset intended by the developers, and that is to win the fight. The developers gave the goofing around people a couple of options to play around with as well.

With all these game modes available, why then do some people persist that they should be allowed to destroy the game for others? It can't be defended, regardless of how you put it, it's simply put selfish and rude.
Unless you're GM/Top 500 you have NO excuse to throw anything. Maybe just play properly, use quickplay to train and you may actually l2p.
01/05/2017 10:52Posted by MintSamurai
Again, you can defend not caring in QP so badly.

But seriously can you answer that one question?

If you really don't care at all about team comp and objective, why not go to Arcade?

Why the fck do you guys keep playing like this in QP, when you KNOW that people play this gamemode semi-seriously?

I'll give you the answer. Because you're a fckin troll and you love having people carry you while you do your own !@#$.

No excuse needed. Just face it.

Mate, you need to calm down. I play quickplay for two reasons.

1) To get better at a certain hero I suck at.

2) To chill and play a casual game.

Using the "Go to arcade" comment holds absolutely no water what so ever. How am I supposed to get better in 3v3 or 6v6 random heroes.

The amount of people that get tilted at me for playing "X" hero in quickplay is a total joke. Just because I'm playing "X" hero doesn't mean I'm trying to throw the match damnit. I'm trying to get better without risking SR.
Commitierush, Did you even read the main post or did you just read the title? I listed many reasons why some people cannot play competitive but still want to play the game to win, and I also said how people like you who just want to "mess around" need to play arcade and not ruin quick play for the rest of us who actually want to play the game the way it was intended to be played. You wana just mess around and not "tryhard" (what a stuipd excuse of a word, hate this one too, it's like, "uuurgh anyone better than me or anyone who isn't trolling is a tryhard", why does this word even exist?) then play arcade.
Also if you want to practice a hero in a quick play I can get that... if people played the game properly. Want to practice playing Rein? Good luck replicating any kind of practice with 5 dps on your team. You have no healer, no second tank to help you make space at all, even if you do practice anyway you'll go into competitive thinking "hey I can play rein now" and you'll get stomped because all that practice you did in Quickplay wont mean a thing when against a real team comp. The only thing you can practice in arcade is character mechanics and aim, guess what, you can do both in arcade too.

Also Ninetales
The amount of people that get tilted at me for playing "X" hero in quickplay is a total joke. Just because I'm playing "X" hero doesn't mean I'm trying to throw the match damnit.

Pepole picking off meta isn't the problem I'm on about really, people picking a 4th or 5th dps when there's no healers, or not swapping off a hero if they're being heavily countered is more of the problem.
People

As a community we players should be on the same page.

Can we conclude that a place for utter goofing should be Arcade. But on Arcade there is this thing CTF... goof or not? OFC yall going to say NO, but still its on Arcade...

As for QP I myself think that it must be considered as an advanced practice mod. Sure go for the win, try your best, but also feel free to practice a hero of your own choosing.

Say I want to practice 76 and in Comp i mostly main supp, where can i possibly practice 76 to full extent and immersion?? In QP, and if team picks full DPS team, im still going to do my 76 practice, go for the win-cooperate-do my job, because not on any other mod of this game am i going to get the "full" feel of the game but not risk my SR, considering you QP zealots force goofing players into Arcade there in NO place to practice other than QP, and most of you still pick DPS.

So my feeling about QP- practice any hero you wish but do your best at it.
01/05/2017 15:34Posted by Tusani
Also if you want to practice a hero in a quick play I can get that... if people played the game properly. Want to practice playing Rein? Good luck replicating any kind of practice with 5 dps on your team. You have no healer, no second tank to help you make space at all, even if you do practice anyway you'll go into competitive thinking "hey I can play rein now" and you'll get stomped because all that practice you did in Quickplay wont mean a thing when against a real team comp. The only thing you can practice in arcade is character mechanics and aim, guess what, you can do both in arcade too.

Also Ninetales
The amount of people that get tilted at me for playing "X" hero in quickplay is a total joke. Just because I'm playing "X" hero doesn't mean I'm trying to throw the match damnit.

Pepole picking off meta isn't the problem I'm on about really, people picking a 4th or 5th dps when there's no healers, or not swapping off a hero if they're being heavily countered is more of the problem.

Just to say- if you play Comp, u should have the idea of how to play it.

To clarify- if you practice Rein in QP you dont and cant pratice your teamplay, but you can try to practice your reactions, positioning, reading people- as to when pull up your shield and when to swing... etc...

If you blindly go in from QP into Comp, thinking its the same... you should stay away from Comp still.

My point proven.

you're retarded.,hey guys let me just ruin the game by literally being the only person who suck and throws.
hopefully you won't mind.