New skins... Really?

General Discussion
Really Blizz? Every single one of the new skins are terrible... Absolutly terrible. Whoever designed these things needs to get player input. I've seen players make some really awesome skins.
Tracer and Hanzo are looking good tbh.
Symmetra is this events BEST skin, soo happy!!!
That D.Va skin is AMAZING.
I don't like the skins, so everyone else shouldn't have them and I feel compelled to make a post on the forums about it.

Good job, son.
Most of them are really cool, stop QQ-ing
23/05/2017 17:35Posted by TmDevice
I don't like the skins, so everyone else shouldn't have them and I feel compelled to make a post on the forums about it.

Good job, son.

The fact you have a problem with someones opinion says a lot more about you than OP tbh. Nothing wrong with him/her sharing their opinion on something.
Good job, son.

The fact you have a problem with someones opinion says a lot more about you than OP tbh. Nothing wrong with him/her sharing their opinion on something.

Sharing your opinion should only be allowed when asked or when someone cares about it.

Sharing your opinion should only be allowed when asked or when someone cares about it.

ähm no? gosh you are a horrible person

Nobody asked for your opinion either. The hypocrisy is strong here.
Good job, son.

Cause this is a constructive opinion like how ? why is it terrible ? is every skin terrible from previous events. no ? then better luck next event.

Personally i love the Dv'a and Lucio and Symmetra one, but i kinda dislike my all time favorite Mei but hey can't have everything.
Cyborg: 76, Cyberninja and Dune buggy are the best out of the bunch by far.

Taste differs, i wish Genji wouldve gotten a better one but oh well...

Cause this is a constructive opinion like how ? why is it terrible ? is every skin terrible from previous events. no ? then better luck next event.

Personally i love the Dv'a and Lucio and Symmetra one, but i kinda dislike my all time favorite Mei but hey can't have everything.

It doesn't need to be constructive criticism, it's their opinion, they're allowed to have it. Just like I'm allowed to disagree, there's absolutely no problem sharing an opinion on something.
lmao... the new Genji skin looks like a Power Ranger from the 90's TV show.

I honestly think they just do a concept art community "green light" for hero skins.

Or do a concept art contest.

ANYTHING!!

Get user input first.
23/05/2017 17:21Posted by Rhyan6969
Really Blizz? Every single one of the new skins are terrible... Absolutly terrible. Whoever designed these things needs to get player input. I've seen players make some really awesome skins.

You can have your own opinion but they work hard to keep pumping out content, it seems like everybody complains about the littlest things
23/05/2017 18:23Posted by Mazie
23/05/2017 17:21Posted by Rhyan6969

You can have your own opinion but they work hard to keep pumping out content, it seems like everybody complains about the littlest things

See, this guy gets it.
Tbh, the event was kind of a disappointment.
for a one year anniversary, i'd say its ok, new dance emote for everyone, 11 new skins which are awesome imo, new elimination maps, and more, no victory poses and highlight intros is a dissapointment tho

23/05/2017 19:06Posted by Sara
Tbh, the event was kind of a disappointment.